Feeling Like Myself Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Frank left, Desmond began to show up even more. First, it was lawn and pool maintenance. Soon after, he started to walk Thomas. Then he was cleaning the house when I wasn't capable. He even drove me to the center and back. He was a godsend.

"Ms...." he began to say. His eyes were still attached to my chest.

"What have we talked about?" I asked.

"Sorry, Jesse," the poor boy said. He looked back up at my eyes. "I shouldn't have...."

"Desmond," I said seductively. "If I didn't want you to stare, I would have bought a different pair," I smiled.

I had bought the skimpiest bikini I could find to fit my size. "You look..." he began to say.

"You can say it," I said, looking up at him.

"Sexy," he said, still standing, holding the pool equipment in his hands.

"That's what I was going for," I replied. "Sit down."

Desmond slowly sat down. "You look like one of those models you see in that photo app."

"Now Desmond," I shook my head. "I am far too old to be a model."

"I am not lying," he said as he fumbled with his phone. "Here look," he said as he showed it to me.

I was impressed at the number of busty celebrities he followed. Each of them with cheesy photos of them by the pool.

"Here," I said as I handed it back to him. "Take a photo," I replied as I lowered my sunglasses over my eyes.

"Ready?" he asked.

"Sure," I said as I posed with pouty lips and a cheesy hand gesture.

"See," he said as he leaned forward.

"Wow," I laughed. "I do look like one of them."

"I will delete it now," he said.

"No," I replied. "Take another," I said with a naughty grin.

As he got ready, I peeled the top down, giving him a full view of my new tits. "That one is for you only."

"Thank you," he said, shocked, still looking at them.

I shook my head. He was young, after all. I was nearing forty-eight, and he was barely twenty-five. I knew he was shy and would have to show him what I wanted. "Touch them."

"I can't, I mean, I want to, but..." he looked back at the house.

"No one is home, except for Thomas and he likes you," I leaned forward close to him. "Touch them."

Desmond's hands slowly came forward. They closed in around one of my boobs. The touch sent a ripple through my body straight to my clit.

"Squeeze them," I ordered.

Desmond obeyed like the kind young man he was. His hands began to squeeze and fondle my chest. Then he leaned down and started sucking on my nipples. I knew they would be sensitive, but nothing prepared me for how sensitive they were.

He leaned in and began sucking and squeezing them. I knew he was a boob man. I had seen him looking at my chest as well as Caroline's. His tongue danced around my nipples while his fingers found their way down inside my pussy.

"Don't stop," I said, moaning louder.

I was cumming from the sensation of my nipples and clit being fondled and sucked. I pulled Desmond's head tightly against my chest.

My back arched as I screamed out in pleasure. I looked up at him. Desmond had a wild look in his eyes.

"Do it," I smiled. I knew what he wanted.

I lay flat on the lounge chair as he pulled off his pants and straddled my chest. I trapped his dick between my tits.

"Oh wow," Desmond said as his dick disappeared between my tits.

"Fuck them," I said as I wrapped my arms tightly around my tits, pushing them together.

Desmond began to fuck my tits hard and fast. Holding onto the back of the lounge chair as he looked down at me.

I didn't know why some women didn't like to be tit fucked. I loved looking up at him and seeing the pleasure in his eyes. I looked down at my chest and barely noticed the head of his cock peeking through the top of my cleavage.

"Harder!" I yelled at him.

Desmond fucked them as hard as he could. His dick peeked through, then disappeared again over and over.

"Desmond," I said, smiling up at him. "Fuck me."

He nodded as he lowered his body between my legs. Desmond pushed himself inside me. I looked down and watched as his long black dick disappeared inside me. I loved the color contrast between our two skins. Desmond lowered his body on top of mine.

I missed the feeling of a man being inside and on top of me. The weight of his body was coming down on me. Slowly he began to rock back and forth. I locked my legs behind him, pulling him down.

"Fuck me," I whispered in his ear.

Desmond was mine now. He began to fuck me hard. His dark brown eyes locked on mine. I nodded up at him. His eyes widened as he began to fuck me faster and harder. He bowed his head and started sucking on my nipples. I felt each thrust as his dick pounded deep inside me. I held him tightly as I felt his muscles tighten.

Then I felt it. The slight twitch of his dick inside me.

"I'm cumming," he said. He tried to get up, but I tightened my legs.

"I want to feel it," I said to him. "Cum inside me."

Desmond pushed himself deep inside me. His body tightened as he came. I felt him erupt inside me, and I closed my eyes. That was a feeling I hadn't felt in years.

"I'm sorry, I came..." he began to apologize.

I smiled up at him. "It's been a while for both of us," I said as I sat up. I took him by the hand and led him inside.

That night we made up for the lost time. He took me in various positions throughout the night.

As I lay down watching him as he slept. My phone went off. It was a text message from Caroline.

"Well?" it read.

I smiled and lay down next to him. I took a quick picture of the two of us and sent it to her. She sent back a smiling face, and I placed the phone down.

"Everything okay?" Desmond asked.

I laid back down and pulled his arm around me. "It is now," I replied.

12