Feelings of Inadequacy: Minh Rose Ch. 04

Story Info
Chapter 3 of the story: "FEELINGS OF INADEQUACY: MINH ROSE.
2.7k words
4.43
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minh entered her office, which looked more organized than she expected. All her boxes were emptied and sorted, the walls were already painted to her specification. Not really understanding how or why her office had suddenly been completed she called for her secretary to enter.

Waiting for her secretary to enter, Minh admired the new cocobolo desk that hadn't been there the day prior. She hadn't even told anyone to order it, yet here it was.

"You called for me, Ms Rose?" In came a young Caucasian blonde girl. Likely fresh out of college. Minh had already been informed that a secretary had been selected for her when she first got the notice of her promotion.

"Yes, I was wondering who had stayed here all night to get my office in order" Minh asked rather sternly.

"I'm not sure I follow?" Her secretary gave her a quizzical look. "It's been like this for the past three months, you insisted on overlooking the renovations yourself, remember?"

Minh was taken aback by the response. Apparently something HAD changed at work. It seemed the "New" Minh had gotten her promotion sooner? How in the world, the current Minh was supposed to be more agreeable and dumb, so why had she been MORE successful?

"Right, just a joke.. A very bad joke" Minh said a little flustered. Her secretary gave a halfhearted chuckle in response, probably because she felt obliged to do so. "Oh, almost forgot! I got you that table at Dorsia for your 12 o' clock". Her eyes practically sparkled, obviously being very proud of having landed a table for her boss at Dorsia of all places..

"Very well, you may leave. Oh, and fix me a ride there, will you?" Minh mumbled dismissively. Her mind was elsewhere at this time. The office, the secretary who she'd never met, yet had worked for her for months. A booking at Dorsia? With who? There were so many questions without answers. Minh concluded that she'd have to spend the entire day getting up to speed. She absolutely HATED IT when there were factors she wasn't aware of. This situation was a nightmare for a control freak like herself.

Minh spent the remainder of her time at work before her appointment getting acquainted with her subordinates. Apparently she was well liked as a boss. Her now more agreeable nature made her more likable over all, and her slight decrease in intelligence made her less of a know-it-all, but didn't hinder her abilities all that much. If she'd have to guesstimate, her IQ had dropped from the impressive 137 to a "mere" 120 ish. Still well above average, but not nearly as far down the curve as she'd been previously.

It was 12 and Minh was seated at her table. She'd already gone ahead and ordered some rather cheap wine. She wasn't usually one to drink, especially during the day. Still, there was a sudden need to drink. Normally her choice would've been an expensive scotch or wine, not this cheap stuff, or at least as cheap as you could get at a high end restaurant like Dorsia.

As she sat sipping on her red wine her appointment entered. Minh's eyes went wide as they came over to the table.

Minh was CEO. She was however still subject to the parent company, and as such still had to report to someone. That someone was Harry Stickislet. Harry was notorious for his sleazy nature. It was a miracle that someone as stuck up as Minh had managed to climb the ranks under the supervision of Stickislet, especially given how the best means to get on his good side was showing off their good side. Still, in this version of reality Minh had managed to achieve her goals sooner, which begs the question.. How?

"Glad to see you've still got time for me Minh" Harry said with a shit-eating grin as he sat down and made himself comfortable. God she couldn't stand that turd, and why did he refer to her by her first name? Literally no one did that, except for maybe her husband.. Minh wanted to throw her cheap wine in that assholes face already, but instead found herself leaning slightly forward, giving the fucker a nice view of her now much smaller cleavage.

"Good to see you haven't forgotten how to treat a man since we last met" Yuck.. Every word that came out of his mouth made her wanna throw up more, yet she acted increasingly committed to pleasing the damn pig.

"If I'm gonna be acting like a slut every time he opens his mailbox this'll be the worst lunch ever" Minh thought to herself, slightly terrified at how she was acting. It wasn't as though she did the things she did because she wanted to, it was more like a..compulsion? Like with many things, it's possible to suppress those urges, but in the back of her head there was something telling Minh that would only it could only work for so long..

"You know, there was a lot of really promising candidates for your position. But not many with your..commitment." Harry said with a smug face.

The situation was both irritating and terrifying. Minh had no idea what he was referring to, and she was not very excited to find out. She looked at the man with contempt, at least that's the expression she thought she was making. In reality her gaze was more flirtatious than anything. Her face carried a smile that seemed impossible to fake, and her eyes were giving some very misleading signals. Misleading in the sense that Minh herself didn't intend to give off any sort of positive vibe towards her boss, still she couldn't help herself. Had she been aware of how her facial expressions were betraying her she might've been able to fight it off, but it's hard to fight a battle you don't know is taking place.

"Treat me right this lunch and I'll show you just how committed I can be"

Minh caught herself just a moment too late, never having the intention of entertaining his sleazy comment with a response, especially like she just did. Her brain was sending signals left and right to her body that were simply being ignored, somewhere along the line something else was controlling or partly disrupting her own decisions and actions. Like a second persona that was fighting for control, and it was winning..

The rest of the lunch went by in a flash. She didn't want to admit it but Minh caught herself having a genuinely good time here and there. He might be a sleazy misogynistic asshole, but Harry knew how to charm a woman. At one point he had shown her how to fold a napkin into a bird. It was very important that he sat next to her as he demonstrated his less than impressive party trick. The takeaway from this situation was how impressed Minh was. She also didn't catch herself as she impulsively leaned against his body as he folded. When he finished Minh gave a small applause and proceeded to brush her hand every so slightly on his thigh as he stood up to return to his seat.

"You want to continue this at my place?"

Minh's eyes went wide at the proposal. Fortunately she was enough in control to safely turn him down, but god knows what would've happened had she been slightly more persuasive and agreeable. She made yet another mental note to never again pick anything remotely resembling agreeableness again. Whatever the other options, there's no way she could forgive herself if she happened to cheat on her husband. She felt bad enough already after how the lunch had gone down.

Upon leaving the restaurant there was already a taxi waiting, ready to bring her back to the office. Her day was still only halfway through, but it had felt like an eternity.

Maybe it was the relief of being clear of Harry, or maybe it was a lingering happiness from what was supposed to be a bad experience, but Minh felt more energized and ready to take on the challenges of her "new life" as she walked in through the doors of the company skyscraper.

Walking past the cubicles that hosted the financial department Minh made sure to smile and greet every single employee that met her eyes. Upon reaching the front of her own office, she noticed that her secretary was missing from her post, most likely taking a late lunch. It made sense, Minh liked to be available at all times for work related issues. She was however only human, and had to eat. The bare minimum was for her secretary to stay and take notes from any caller she might get.

Looking over her secretary's desk she made sure to catch her name of the plaque, which was positioned at the edge of her work station.

"Melinda Davis"

"Got to make sure I remember that" Minh thought to herself, not wanting to have to explain why she didn't know her own secretary's name.

As she entered er office her phone rang, not her office phone, but her personal cellphone. She brought it up and was shocked to see who the caller was

"Harry Stickislet"

No way he had her personal contact info. Why would she give that? Sure, he was her boss and all, but she had a separate cellphone for work related calls. Was this..not work related? She panicked for a brief moment, pondering whether she should pick up the phone or not.

She stared at her phone for a solid ten seconds. She'd already decided to not answer, but couldn't bring herself to decline the call directly, leaving her with the only option of letting it ring.

Just before the last ring however Minh's finger moved across the screen to accept the call. It was definitely not something she wanted to do, but much like the lunch there was some force driving her to please others, especially her boss. It certainly could upset him if she didn't answer his call, so what other choice did she have? This level of rationalization never occurred however as Minh was instantly thrown into the phone call when she hit the green button.

"Hello you vixen, didn't think you'd answer me there for a sec".

"Sorry stud, I had to finish up something real quick so I could give you my undivided attention" she answered with a breathy voice.

Why had she talked like that? Her voice oozed of sex. She never spoke like this? Not even to her husband! And DEFINITELY not on the phone.

There was a slight pause before Harry spoke up

"Glad to hear it. Where are you right now?" he asked with an increasingly assertive tone

"In my office" Minh answered rather coyly. She still had some control of what she said and did, if she really tried hard.. Or so she thought. "I've got no appointments lined up right now and my assistant knows not to let anyone in" Why had she added that last part?? Why was that relevant to this conversation at all? Minh started to panic.

"Perfect.. Tell me Miss Rose.. What are you wearing right now?" Harry was becoming more bold by the second. What sort of question was that? What an absolute creep. Men like him should be locked away from society Minh thought to herself. Let alone be let into a position of power!

"Less and less" Minh answered back teasingly. Without noticing it she'd began unbuttoning her suit jacket which quickly found itself strewn across her cocobolo desk along with her shirt. Despite her best efforts, Minh was completely incapable of stopping her hands movements as it went to unbutton her suit pants. It didn't take long for them to be down by her ancles, and then laying still by the wheelbase of her chair.

"I want you to touch yourself" Harry said. Actually, it was more of a command than a request at this point. Why was Minh following along?! Was this the limit of her inhibitions? AND WHY WAS SHE GETTING TURNED ON!? Her fingers quickly found their way back down to her crotch and slid the little fabric that covered her vagina aside. Her right hand's middle and ring finger easily slid inside her slit as her breathing began to speed up. While she fingerfucked herself silly with her right hand, her left hand put the phone down for just a moment to connect her handsfree device. This left her left hand free to fondle her breasts and pinch her nipples. Minh let out soft moans as she went on, taking what could only be described as masturbation instructions from Harry.

On the other side of the line Harry sat in his home office jerking it to some rather lewd pictures he'd received from Minh right after she got her promotion. This was all unknown to Minh, who could only recollect the past day of her current life. Hell, this situation barely made sense to her at all. Why was she fingering herself at work whilst talking to anyone? Especially her boss! She'd never done anything remotely similar with her husband. Yet here she was, getting closer to climax by the second as her now three middle most fingers pounded away in her twat.

Was this phone sex? As in sex with another man than her husband? Was this by definition cheating then?? Minh felt as though she would throw up right then and there. She'd never been unfaithful, not even entertained the thought. Sure she'd been cold and dismissive, but she'd never cheat. NEVER. Still, here she was. That app sure had done a number on her already, and to think this was just after two rounds. The thought of what was to come sent a chill way down her spine. Just as it reached her core her crotch tensed up and she came hard. Really hard. Like the hardest she could ever remember coming. On the other end of the call she heard Harry's breathing tense up as well, nearly in unison with her own climax. He'd been jerking it off all along she figured, finally realizing that they had in fact been mutually masturbating on the phone. Fuck.

"Did you come for me, miss Rose?" Harry really seemed to have enjoyed this. God she hated that piece of shit, hadn't it been for this curse or whatever she'd had him reported to the police yesterday.

"Me come for you looooong time"......................WHAT!? Why had she talked like that? That" engrish", her whole body tensed up as she cringed from what she'd just said. Not even her mom had an accent! As if on queue, her question was answered when Harry spoke up.

"You know it gets me going when you do that accent! So hot.. Anyways, that was great, don't hesitate to let me know if you want to do the real thing for once.." Harry ended the call there, not even slightly interested in hearing her reply. At least she could rest easy and enjoy the afterglow knowing that she hadn't had proper sex with Harry yet. This could surely be avoided from happening again, and then all would be fine she thought. "I just have to block his number" she muttered to herself as she brought her phone up to her face. She hovered the contact which read "Harry <3". Yuck. What was she, sixteen? Anyways, her finger hovered over the block contact button. But no matter how hard she tried she kept missing it. Her body simply would not let her block him.

"GAH THIS IS SO DUMB" She thought to herself. If there was a silver lining to any of this it sure was hard to spot. Maybe she could use the app to somewhat reverse what was happening. But that all depended completely on what options she got. The rest of her day was going to be nerve wracking as she went about things, waiting for the clock to strike midnight.

The day was nearly over and Minh sat curled up on the couch in the living room. Her husband had long since gone to bed, which was ideal. Having him awake and with her would make it difficult to use the app. She sat with the app open, refreshing it non stop until the clock on her phone finally read 00:00. Immediately the list of yesterday was replaced with a new set of options. None of which seemed to be capable of reverting her already despairing situation.