All Comments on 'Felicity Ch. 43'

by jjcolejr

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another great chapter...

... but for some reason when I read that the guy was gay, I used a gay guys voice in my head. Maybe I need sleep.

redlion75redlion75about 10 years ago

still annoying to see how all these gay people just suddenly turn straight or at the least bi.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
jjcole bi stories

out to convince the straights that being gay/lesbian is beautiful and being bi should be accepted by all in lifestyle or by accident.There are nothing that is plausible in her world.Seem trite by now after 40+ stories;I am beginning to get bored.Where is this place,Felicity anywhere !

rothltdoadrothltdoadabout 10 years ago
I just give you thanks, smiles and a 'good job'

dont care how practicle or plausible dont care whether its gay or straigh its just good mushy romance and doesnt matter im an alpha type I love a good happy romance.

and u occasionally even daw a tear from this tuff old man

thanks tons and keep it up

Jim

fanfarefanfareabout 10 years ago
At the halfway mark.

"...I'm kind of exited about it. Aren't you?"

"I am more terrified than exited but I'm not getting off the train."

I guess neither of them intends to "exit" this careening train? As in "to disembark"?

These sort of errors "excited" me! I love puns and malapropisms and how the missed-educated rely upon inherently homophone-phobic mechanical functions such as spellcheckers. That automatically replace the wrong words into the right context to be hilariously cacophonic.

Piffle & bosh! And since? sense? cents? this is the Literotica site? sight? cite?. Poppycock, codswallop & hogwash! This is a series of pornographic stories. Originally written over a period of several years. That were intended as separate stand-alone stories. Using the the fabulist conception of the Town of Felicity and the fabulous characters rumored to inhabit.

And the imaginary State of Texas (i.e. not a realistic representation but then some of the more ludicrous phoney Texans do not want to be represented in the Union anywho. We could call those benighted soulless as inhabitants of the State of Theatrics!).

The author then attempted to rewrite a number of these tales, maybe some could have used more work. But in all, so far as this chapter 43, in my opinion, the author has done a pretty good job re-writing these stories to fit within a coherent framework. So yes there is a lot repetition across swaths of these stories.

My suggestion would be, that some readers may perhaps find it more personally enjoyable if they read only a handful of the one/two page postings or one of the longer stories at one time. Say a half-hour to an hour maximum reading per day.

As for the commentators who suffer from what I call the 'spelunkers' obsession with hiding deep in the closet. While others would claim those easily frightened whiny trolls are so far up the de-nile that they can see the Mountains of the Moon. Those haters are perpetual twelve-year olds who confuse being physically capable to violently batter anyone physically weaker then them with sanctimonious justification to commit terror.

Obviously the author is expressing their opinion that the physical mechanics of sexual reproduction are completely separate from the issues of cerebral imagineering of sexual entertainment.

That people who grow up and mature to accept the responsibilities of adulthood are competent to broaden, even change their opinions about who they personally find desirable. How realistic the author's expectations are is simply not relevant to the readers who enjoy these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous