Fellow Student Made a Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her answer was rather quick, "You control everything, Sir. Treat me as your slave girl and control me fully. Please Sir, I'll learn to be a good girl."

And while she answered that question, she moved her butt against my hand so that my hand ended up massaging her juicy ass.

She wanted her ass massaged by my hand. That only meant, spanking had made her kinky and her mind was captivated by her sexual energy. She had started thinking from her cunt.

Smack. Smack. I kept my hand on her ass, gently stroking and feeling it without any resistance. I very coldly asked again, "So list out the things again, that you want controlled by your Master, bitch."

She didn't mind referring to myself as her Master. She simply replied, "Sir, I want you control everything. My schedule, my work, my food, my clothes and Sir." She paused for a second and added, "Everything, Sir, whole of me." Smack.

"And what do you mean by that, bitch?" I asked.

Her wantonness was on clear display and she didn't care for any modesty. At that moment, she moved her ass so that her legging-clad cunt rested on my hand. She shamelessly rubbed her cunt on my hand, which made my cock very hard.

"Sir, you own my entire body, Sir. And, Sir please." She stopped again.

"And what bitch?" I barked again.

She blurted out again, "Please control my orgasms also, Sir. I want to be your girl, Sir, your fuck toy and slave girl. Train me to be your girl, Sir. Spank my ass, Sir. Your spanking drives me crazy and I love being your pet. Please fuck me and make me yours."

My cock certainly didn't need this invitation because it was throbbing painfully, under my clothes.

I lowered her leggings and panties unceremoniously. Then I used my three fingers to rub on her dripping cunt. She moaned uncontrollably and cried, "Please fuck me and fuck me hard, Sir. Fuck this bitch mercilessly and cum inside me."

I took out my cock from boxer, which had become very hot due to all this nasty action. I demeaned her again, "My slut, I have my cock on your cunt entry but I'll fuck you only when you will beg for it like a mad woman."

I only needed to give this suggestion and she started immediately, "Please fuck this desperate bitch. You own me now, My Master and this cunt has been waiting for your cock. Please thrust your manhood into my sloppy cunt and ram it mercilessly."

I held side of her butts and with a strong push, inserted top of my cock into her wet cunt. She moaned with pain and pleasure, which drove me further crazy. I held her waist tightly with both hands and pushed my cock further into her cunt.

She cried with pleasure, "My Master, your cock is so thick for my cunt. I'm loving it. Use me like never before and cum inside my cunt."

I made a final push and my cock reached deep inside her cunt. As I continued fucking her, moans of pains turned into moans of pleasure. She had become completely shameless and didn't care about anything but my cock.

She blabbered, "Sir, own your slut and her cunt. Let this slut cum only when she pleases you, Master. Make her lick your feet, Master. Make her lick your ass clean, Master. Make her lick of soles, Master. I have never felt so complete. Please fuck me."

As she pleaded so pathetically while cumming hard on my cock, I kept fucking her and came close to cumming. As I didn't want to make my bitch pregnant yet, I took out my cock from her cunt and forced it directly into her mouth.

There was little shame left in her and she started sucking my cock, which was laced by her own cunt juices. I barked, "OK pig. Now I own you and your body. Your hot cunt exists only for my pleasure and your mouth is my cum bag now onwards. I'm going to cum into your mouth, slut. Suck it all and treat yourself."

I came hard in her mouth and sat on the sofa. After eating my load, she was content and took her favorite place between my legs.

12