All Comments on 'Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 03'

by mattpantyhose

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
punctuation

Why do you have a comma every 5 words?

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 6 years agoAuthor
@Anonymous

As far as I'm concerned all the commas in that text are properly used. There might have been some mistakes, since I'm obviously not perfect, but overall the general usage is correct. And I've noticed, that commas are largely unpopular among people writing in English. I wonder, what might be the cause?

CrazyNewAdventurerCrazyNewAdventurerover 6 years ago
This series...

Well... I hope that a chapter 4 ahows itself soon. Its too amazing and hot!

HumanoidaxolotlHumanoidaxolotlover 6 years ago
Excellent!

This author manages to capture the joy their characters take in their activities and spin it into some of the most captivating erotica I've read in years. Just...superlative. The situations described, the variety of sexual situations and kinks included - all of it is simply masterful. The characters are perfect for the setting, and the interplay between them is well conceived. Five stars...and if there were six stars I'd give them that many!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Your knowledge of female anatomy needs to be revised. Dildos don't get pushed into a clitoris.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

At some point, porn videos and stories started making a point of womb action. Whenever I see or read that, I feel the ghost of menstrual pain. It's a terrible interruption, I don't understand the appeal. Wouldn't it hurt beyond belief to "ravage the womb"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermattpantyhose@mattpantyhose
561 Followers
Currently I have several different sets of stories or universa, if I may use such a sophisticated description: 1. The fantasy world with Aeriella as the protagonist in most of the stories. They are loosely connected by plot, but it is still best to read them in the order in ...