Female Erotic Police Squad Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of the barmaids who were not prostitutes the manager removed the muggers from the stage and took them into the back room. The space was immediately taken by two of the guests who climbed onto the stage. It was the man and the crossdresser who were watching the 'show' with such focus. The man who wore just crotchless pantyhose approached Tori from the back. His penis was already rock hard, so he entered her soaking vagina in one swift motion. The crossdresser lifted his skirt as he got in front of Tori's face. He might have transitioned fully, but once the panties had been removed there was nothing feminine between his legs. He had a large fat penis and a sizable pair of testicles, he shoved his member into the policewoman's mouth and grabbed the back of her head. This was clearly a crossdresser who knew how to take initiative, it was a pleasing change for Tori. She was an expert at deep throating so it was not a problem for her mouth to be used that way. The man using her vagina had a penis of average length, but it felt as if it was as thick as it was long. Policewoman's love hole was being stretched really well.

The party elsewhere was thriving too. After the manager's pronouncement all the men in the club wanted to take advantage of the bargain. All of the girls, including Elena, had their lips spread constantly, whether it be mouth or vaginal, many had both. Even some of the barmaids who were not prostitutes allowed the guests to grope and caress their pantyhose-covered legs and buttocks, few went as far as to give the men footjobs. The tips were generous that night.

The crossdresser that was giving a fellatio was also brought up on the stage. He was even sexier than the dominant one. His long blonde hair looked genuine, but his penis was locked in a chastity. He was placed on all fours close to Tori, two men currently wearing only pantyhose took him from both sides. He eagerly accepted their penises in both of his holes, his locked penis was dangling between his legs as his anus was being penetrated.

The two men having sex with Tori were clearly just the beginning of a long queue. Three more were in the vicinity, but there was a whole throng of horny guests in the club and Tori was easily the most popular of the girls that night. From the three men that were surrounding the threesome one was playing with a policewoman's breasts. He was surprisingly gentle, giving Tori a lot of pleasure with his fondling. The second one was caressing her pantyhose-covered legs. He began by kissing the heels of her shoes, completely ignoring the man that was kneeling beside and using Tori's vagina. He kissed and licked his way along the legs until he reached the buttocks. The third one was not touching Tori yet, but caressing the crossdresser's long legs. They were truly impressive and many women could be envious of them.

The crossdresser using Tori's mouth was really enjoying the deep throating, he had the stamina, but the arousal caused by the earlier 'show' had been significant and he could not last as long as he would like to. But it were not the policewoman's oral skills that pushed him over the edge, it was the man caressing his legs. The crossdresser loved it when his legs received such attention, he had to strain his will not to ejaculate too quickly. But he failed when the man inserted a single digit into his anus, that was too much stimulation. The crossdresser, still firmly holding Tori's head, pushed his large penis deep into her throat until his testicles landed on her chin; there he shot his load. After such a build up it was impressively voluminous, his grand testicles producing at full capacity.

But he was not the only one climaxing. Tori was no longer fighting crime, she could now have sex for pure pleasure and she took full advantage of that. The fat penis was perfect for that purpose, the excitement that was building up since the night began could finally find a vent. Policewoman's body trembled as she moaned into the penis in her mouth, her vaginal muscles clenched around the thick member that was stretching them. That was enough for the man to orgasm as well, he pushed his penis deep into Tori's womb and shot his seed there.

After ejaculating, the two men had no time to enjoy the policewoman's body, because the others were waiting. Tori changed the position since she was already fed up with doggy style. She simply laid on her back and spread her legs, no more fellatios for a while, but she could give two handjobs at the same time and the leg lovers had good access to her long limbs; they used it well. One man got between a policewoman's legs and entered her vagina, two others were kneeling by her sides as she stroked their penises. Two more were kissing and caressing her pantyhose-covered legs.

The submissive crossdresser seemed to be almost as busy as the girls working in the club. There was no queue to his holes, but whenever a man was too impatient to wait for his turn with Tori he used one of the crossdresser's holes. The sissy was clearly enjoying the attention.

The dominant crossdresser was also enjoying the attention he was getting. His long legs and tight buttocks were as popular as any of the girls'. Pantyhose lovers did not mind the gender of the owner of legs as long as they were sexy and feminine.

Tori quickly lost the count of men who filled her holes, she had sex in every position that was simple enough to be tried in rush on a stage. The men ejaculated everywhere, not only in her mouth, anus or vagina. Many chose to shoot their loads on her pantyhose-covered legs, several times the sissy licked the semen off her hose. Most men had sex with the policewoman only once, but the dominant crossdresser had three attempts. He used Tori's every hole! The policewoman climaxed plentifully.

It was almost dawn, when the club began to empty, only then the manager decided to call the police. That night was truly golden for him, now he could act like a law-abiding citizen and get rid of his opponents at the same time.

When Eden arrived one of the last of the guests was shooting his load over Tori's legs. The policewoman was again lying on her back, the dominant crossdresser was lying on his side next to her and was playing with her breasts. The sissy was kneeling and waiting for the man to finish ejaculating so she could lick the semen off Tori's pantyhose.

Eden strided into the club, she was dressed in a standard uniform, but with fishnets and high heeled boots. She noticed her fellow officer on the stage and jumped onto it with her nightstick ready to use. But she did not hit anyone since two crossdressers and a man dressed solely in pantyhose were unlikely to be the criminals.

What's happening here?" she asked Tori.

"The muggers are in the back, secured," responded the policewoman weakly.

"And you are just having fun, huh slut?"

Tori only smiled.

"If there's no work for me I might want to have some fun as well. Where's the manager of this place?"

"Over here officer. Peter Jones, pleased to meet you. We have the muggers in the back. Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"Yes. Do you have a strap-on?"

"Yes, of course."

"Bring me one. With a huge dildo."

"Right away."

The manager quickly returned with the toy, the leather strap-on had a 25 centimetre long dildo attached to it.

"Is it big enough?"

"Will do. Now I need a slut to use."

"Not me," replied Tori, "I already had my share tonight."

"Use me! Use me!," the sissy's enthusiasm was as genuine as was her unquenchable lust.

Eden had not needed to be told twice, she hiked her short skirt and fastened the strap-on. The sissy was already on all fours, Tori and the other crossdresser were watching the scene. The amazonian beauty checked if her "victim" was lubricated enough and proceeded with dildo. She was rough just like she preferred it. The shoves were deep and fast, but sissy's anus was already stretched well, her feminine moans mixed with Eden's grunts.

The rough anal sex lasted for about a quarter, with Tori and the crossdresser left as the only spectators. They chatted as they watched.

"With all that commotion I hadn't had the chance to introduce myself," said the crossdresser in a soft feminine voice, "my name's Teri."

"I'm Tori," they both chuckled at the similarity of their names.

The pair looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds and then kissed. It was a long and sloppy kiss, passionate but not aggressive, since they were both exhausted. The taste of semen was clear on both their lips.

When the ebony policewoman finally withdrew the dildo the sissy collapsed on the stage, her breathing hard and shallow. She would not be calling "use me" anytime soon.

"What's your name, girl?" Eden, rough as she was, liked to know the names of those, she had sex with for pleasure.

"Roxie," came a weak answer.

"Are you coming with me?" this question was aimed at Tori, as the amazonian beauty unfastened the strap-on, "I can drive you home."

"Yes, thanks. Would you come with me, Teri?"

"I'd love to!"

"So dress up, lovebirds. And take some towels. I don't want you to stain the upholstering with the cum that's covering your bodies."

While Tori and Teri cleaned and dressed, Eden carried the muggers into the car. One by one, on her back. She was as strong as she was beautiful and never withheld from showing off either of the features.

12