Female Masturbation Addiction Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's working then?" Owen asked.

"Yes it does." I responded and thought that I wasn't going to last long.

"Are we ready then?" Owen asked.

"Just one more thing," Jackson said.

"Three things actually." Mason added as he got some rope out of the plastic bag.

Jackson tied one end of one length of rope to the dog collar whilst Mason fastened one end of another length of rope to the karabiner at my wrist cuffs and then fed the rope between my legs then pulled it tight, the rope going tight against my pussy causing me to gasp and say,

"Hmm, that's nice, but please be careful with that rope, you could cause me a nasty injury."

"I'll kiss it better." Owen said, then added, come on guys, lets show everyone our slave."

Finally, Jackson said,

"Bend over and spread your legs wide Emma."

I did, then I felt a metal butt plug rubbing up and down my slit, then going inside my vagina. When it came out I felt it being pressed against my butt hole which slowly opened to let it in. As my butt closed around the plug I felt the faux fur tickle the backs of my thighs. I was going to wear my long, pink, fox tail all evening. I also thought,

"If that doesn't attract people's eyes to my pussy, nothing will."

I asked Owen to keep my room key in one of his shorts pockets because I had nowhere to keep it.

When we got down to the lobby there was about a dozen other people there, all in fancy dress. I saw one girl who had somehow found some body paint and had some shorts and a top painted on her. Her tits were much bigger than mine and they flopped about as she moved reminding me of how lucky I am.

All the unattached guys gathered around me. Some asking how my pink tail was held in place. Assuming that they meant my fox tail and not my Lush antenna, I told them. One youngish looking guy asking me if it hurt.

Ben and Theo were there and they looked at me and smiled. I wondered if they were hoping to fuck me later and were annoyed that I was there with Owen, Jackson and Mason.

Jackson was holding the end of the rope that went under my pussy and he kept giving it a gentle tug and I wondered if he was trying to get me to cum because it was resting alongside my clit.

Anyway, after a few minutes the Rep came in as announced that it was time to go to the first bar. As I was led out 2 things happened. Firstly I saw a larger group of young people waiting outside, presumably from another hotel(s), and secondly the Rep came up to me and said,

"Wow Emma, I thought that you were more of the confident, dominant type, not the submissive type."

"Or maybe these 3 are forcing me to walk naked through the streets all tied up like this." I replied.

"I doubt that they are forcing you Emma, you look like you are enjoying it far too much for that."

He was right, my nipples were rock hard and if / when anyone looked at my pussy they would see that my clit was all hard as well; and I was tingling something rotten. I just knew that I would be cumming quite soon.

Off we all walked, with more unattached guys hovering around me. I wondered if they had spotted the girl who was just wearing paint, or if they had, they hadn't looked close enough.

What I hadn't thought about was the rope rubbing along the inside of my vulva and my clit, and just as we were approaching the first bar I said,

"Jackson, stop, please stop."

He did and then asked me why.

"Touch my clit and you'll find out."

He did and I let out a long groan as I started cumming and shaking.

"Bloody hell." I managed to hear Jackson say, "that didn't take much, what are you going to be like by the end of the night?"

When I had some control over my body again I replied,

"It wasn't my idea to put that rope between my legs."

Jackson smiled then replied,

"That was a stroke of genius wasn't it?"

"No." Came out of my mouth but I was thinking,

"Yes, I must remember that."

Some of the guys had been following me, probably staring at my butt, hsd stopped too. Whist I was talking to Jackson I heard,

"Did she just cum?"

I smiled and thought,

"Hang around mate, there's probably going to be a lot more where that came from."

As we got closer my Lush responded to the loud music and the louder it got the faster the vibrator went. When we couldn't get any closer to the bar Jackson gave Owen the rope and told us that he was going to fight his way to the bar. Mason went with him.

"Are you okay Emma?" Owen asked.

"Living the dream." I replied.

Owen went to my right side and he lowered the rope a bit so that it fell away from my pussy. Then his right hand moved in and cupped my pussy. I sighed as his middle 2 fingers found their way into my wet and very warm tunnel.

"Don't stop." I said, and he didn't, well not until he felt my body shaking.

"That was quick." Owen said.

"What do you expect Owen, I'm naked in a very public place and my vibrator is going mental inside me."

"Oh yes, I forgot about that."

"Didn't you feel it when you finger fucked me?"

"Yeah but ......"

Owen didn't get a chance to finish whatever he was going to say because a drunk young man came over to us and asked Owen if he could whip his naked slave.

"Nope," Owen relied. "Go away."

"Would you like to be whipped or spanked Emma?" Owen continued.

"I don't know, I've never been spanked or whipped."

"Apparently some girls get off on it."

"I don't know if I would, I'll have to try it sometime."

Just then, the painted girl walked over to us and said,

"Hi, I like your costume, did you bring it with you?"

"Not the rope, these guys got it somewhere here. Either that or they brought it with them intending to tie some lucky girl to her bed and fuck her brains out." I replied.

"Nice, I'm Lizzy by the way."

"Emma, this is Owen and the other 2 Slave Masters are Jackson and Mason. I like your paint job, good isn't it Owen? Did you do it yourself?"

"Ever tried painting your butt Emma?" Lizzy asked.

"Good point Lizzy."

"There's a tattoo shop close to the McDonald's. The old guy there does body paint as well as tattoos. He's a bit handsy, if you know what I mean, and he insisted on painting everywhere between my legs, but he's done a good job. He gave me the option of a paint that will wash off when it gets wet, or one that should last 2 or 3 days if I don't get too rough with it. I chose the cheaper wash off job."

"Oh shit." I said, "I'm gonna cum again."

As the orgasm took control of my body I vaguely heard Owen say,

"She got a vibrator inside her that gets activated by noise."

"Oh yes, I've got one of those but I'm not wearing it tonight. Thought that the antenna might attract too much attention."

"Emma here likes attention." Owen said.

"So I've noticed. I've seen her around the hotel. Oh, you're back on earth Emma, I was just telling Owen that you're an exhibitionist."

I said nothing because I'd already decided that I was,

Jackson and Mason returned with 4 bottles of beer and Mason held one out for me and I just looked at him. When he twigged he said,

"Oops, forgot."

"Give it to Lizzy here." I said. "Mason, Jackson this is Lizzy."

"Seen you around the pool Lizzy, like your outfit." Jackson said.

"Mind if I hang with you guys tonight, the girls that I came on holiday with are being total idiots tonight."

"No problem," Owen said, "it's nice to have another naked girl with us."

"Yes," Mason said, "It's okay for girls to be naked in front of men."

"It's nice for us girls as well." I replied.

"Yeah," Lizzy added. "I've been horny ever since I left my room."

I looked at each of the guys and I just knew what they were thinking. Lizzy took a swig of the beer and then held the bottle for me to take a drink. Soon after that the Rep appeared and announced that we were moving on to the next bar.

As we started walking down the street the imminent orgasm abated as my Lush shut itself down due to the diminished noise and I got more comments about me being naked or having the pink fox tail sticking out of my butt, or me being led by a rope that was constantly rubbing my pussy.

However my relief, no, that's the wrong word, my delayed orgasm started to build inside me again as we approached another bar with very loud music.

"Are you okay Emma?" Lizzy asked.

"Yeah, my vibrator just burst into life and I've got one building inside me."

"Where's your phone Emma?"

"Back at the hotel."

"Oh, you're in for a fun night then Emma."

"Tell me about it, it's already made me cum twice, or was it 3 times, I can't remember."

"And that's before all the pleasure from you being naked in public." Lizzy said," I wish that I'd brought mine with me now."

The second bar was much the same as the first one. Crowded with loud music, which kept my Lush busy, and not many people taking much notice of the 2 virtually naked girls, although Jackson was talking to Lizzy quite a lot. I wondered if they'd end up fucking somewhere.

My Lush made me cum twice, one of the times helped along by Owen touching my clit.

When we were in the third bar there was a bit of a panic when there was shouts of "COPS." One of the barmen hustled Lizzy and me to the nearest wall and told a bunch of guys to form a wall around us. When Owen asked the barman what was going on he told us that the Cops were just there to check on the bar's licences and that they'd just have a quick look around then go. They did, and the wall of guys hiding Lizzy and I did its job.

The fourth bar was a bit different as well, after we'd been there for about 10 minutes, during which the loud music had made me cum, everything went quiet and one of the Reps announced that all the people in fancy dress should go to the little stage for the judging for the best costume. Owen was holding the rope that went from my wrists behind my back and between my legs, and he gave it a bit of a tug causing me to moan a little, then he pulled on it and led me to the stage.

The bar had been so crowded that some of the guys there hadn't seen me and there was a lot of cheering when I stepped onto the stage and became visible to everyone there. Lizzy had come with me and was standing next to me as the Rep announced that he'd ask each person to step forward in turn and the winner would be the one who got the loudest cheering.

I won but I thought that it was a bit unfair because Lizzy was arguably more naked than I was but I wondered how many people couldn't tell that she was just wearing a very thin layer of paint.

"Well I certainly felt very naked and it was such a turn-on, but hey, you looked more natural Emma and all the guys like the idea of having a naked slave especially when they saw your pink tail and antenna." Lizzy later told me, and when I thought about it I could see her point.

Anyway, after the competition the guys decided that we were heading back to the hotel and Lizzy decided that she'd head back as well. As we walked back Lizzy told us that her mates had their room key and that she'd have to wait in the lobby for them.

"No you won't Lizzy," Jackson said, "you can come to our room and have a beer with us."

"And you guys can stop pulling me along with that damned rope that's been pressing on my pussy all night, and you can free my hands so that I can get a proper drink." I added.

The old guy on reception didn't even look at us when we entered the hotel and as we were walking along the corridor I said,

"Why don't you guys get the beer and come to my room, there aren't suitcases and clothes everywhere."

"Are you saying that we are untidy Emma?" Mason asked.

"Yes I am, and the evidence is through that door." I replied.

In my room Owen freed my hands and rubbed my shoulders whilst I pulled my Lush out of me and Lizzy asked if she could use my shower. When Jackson and Mason appeared with the beer Jackson asked where Lizzy was and when I told him he said,

"I'll go and help her, scrub her back for her."

"Room for a third person in there?" Mason asked.

"No," I said, "but when she comes out of there what are you 3 guys going to do with 2 naked girls?"

"Fuck you." Mason replied.

"So be patient, drink your beer, then we'll have some fun." I replied.

Yes, the 3 guys did fuck both Lizzy and me on the beds in my room, and at both ends of us. Just when I thought that the mini orgy was coming to an end Owen asked Lizzy and me if we'd make out whilst the guys watched.

"I've never had sex with a girl before." Lizzy said.

"Neither have I." I added.

"Have either of you watched girl on girl videos?" Mason asked and we both nodded.

"Well you know what you like so just do what those girls in the videos did." Mason said.

I felt awkward as I looked at Lizzy but at the same time I was still feeling the glow after being fucked so I leant forward and gave Lizzy a quick kiss on her lips and before I knew it we were properly kissing and all 4 hands were wandering all over the other's body.

As we were kissing I thought,

"Another first."

I also thought that it was nice kissing someone that didn't have a prickly stubble.

After a couple of minutes another 'first' presented itself as the guys started chanting '69' over and over.

"Here goes." I thought as I swung my leg over Lizzy and got into the classic 69 position.

I looked at Lizzy's pussy and did a quick comparison with my own. Lizzy has much bigger inner lips than my almost non-existent ones and her clit is smaller than mine. As I kissed her pussy I thought how soft it was, then some sort of instinct took over and I started licking her slit from one end to the other.

I moaned as I felt Lizzy do the same to me, then I started doing to Lizzy what the 3 guys, and Theo and Ben, had done to my pussy and it was working because I realised that all the juice that my tongue was feeling wasn't coming from my mouth. What's more I could feel my own pussy juices flowing as Lizzy chewed my clit.

I orgasmed first and Lizzy kept going until she too orgasmed, my face suddenly getting a lot more of Lizzy's juice on it. As I started to come down from my high I wondered if my pussy had tried to drown Lizzy as well.

I rolled off Lizzy and looked at the guys and saw 3 hard cocks pointing to the ceiling above us.

"Ready for round 2 girls?" Jackson asked.

Before either Lizzy or myself could answer the guys pounced on us and it all started again.

About 40 minutes (I think) later the 3 guys had had enough, and to be honest, so had I. The guys left and Lizzy turned her head to face me and asked,

"Do you mind if I stay right here for the night?"

I didn't answer because I was already asleep.

*****

12