Female Vigilantes Ch. 01

Story Info
Susie takes revenge on her abusive boyfriend.
18.7k words
4.18
22k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is about a bad man finally getting his comeuppance, if the premise doesn't sound very exciting to you then there are so many other great stories you can read. If you do like the sound of it though...well, just keep reading, I think you'll like it. :)

*****

Chapter One: The Abusive Boyfriend

Susie and Jocelynn sat in Jocelynn's living room and were engaged in an intense discussion.

"I can't believe he did that to you!" Jocelynn said and gasped, "What an asshole!" she added emphatically.

Jocelynn was a neat girl in her mid twenties. She stood five foot four inches tall and weighed one hundred twenty pounds. She had long brown hair, fair skin, brown eyes, a small nose and a friendly, heart shaped face. She was casually dressed, blue jeans and a yellow blouse.

Susie, who also was in her mid twenties, was considerably taller at five foot nine. She also weighed significantly more; one hundred forty-five pounds. A larger than typical amount of her weight was located in her bust, something she had received a lot of attention from boys throughout her life due to. She had long blonde hair, milky white skin and a pair of light blue eyes. Her nose was larger than that of her friend's and she had more of a triangle shaped face with a thin jawline and pronounced cheeks. She wore a long sleeved yellow cotton blouse and a short blue jeans skirt.

Susie nodded her head sadly in agreement to what Jocelynn had just said.

"I almost can't believe it Josy, if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes..." she said and started crying.

Jocelynn tried to comfort her friend and grabbed her shoulders, "You're gonna be okay Susie! I know right now it feels horrible, but one day you'll be glad that this happened sooner rather than later."

Susie sniveled and sat up in the chair, she looked hopefully up at her best friend.

"Do you really think so?" she asked.

"Yes hunny, he was always going to cheat on you, it was just a matter of time until it happened. It's what men like him does!" Jocelynn said and her face turned angry.

Susie buried her head in her own hands, "How could I be so stupid Josy? That's what hurts the most, that he tricked me, he played me like a fool!" she cried.

"You're not stupid Susie..." Jocelynn began comfortingly but was interrupted.

"Things weren't going well between us." Susie said and raised her head out of her hands, wiping some tears away in the process.

"I never thought he'd...he'd betray me like that." Susie said and sniveled.

"You were right about him Josy, you were right all along. You were right that I never should've hooked up with him and that I should've left him...it almost drove us apart...I-I'm sorry for being such an idiot and yelling at you when..." Susie said apologetically before being interrupted.

"You're not an idiot Susie and you have nothing to apologize for, you're an amazing friend and I love you!" Jocelynn said lovingly and grabbed her best friends' hands.

Susie broke down into tears again and the two girls hugged one another fondly.

"I don't know what to do Josy I...I feel broken, I don't know how to deal with this, it-it's too much pain...I need help getting through this." Susie stuttered and looked miserable.

"Walk me through what happened again, I know it's painful but I need to know exactly what happened." Jocelynn said as she sat down in the chair.

Susie took a deep breath and sat down as well.

"Okay." she said and paused, "So I came home earlier than usual from work, our boss, Kevin, he had to leave for a family emergency. He didn't say what had happened, just that he had to leave straight away."

"He told us to take the rest of the day off, so we did, which was nice of him because he didn't need to do that. Anyway I came home about two hours earlier than usual, I parked the car and walked up the stairs up to our apartment." Susie said and took a breath.

"When I get inside I immediately sense that something is wrong. I saw a pair of high heels and a coat that's definitely not mine, and I hear loud music coming out of our bedroom."

Susie normally sweet face suddenly turned into and angry grimace.

"When I think about it I'm pretty sure I could already smell that horrible perfume she had on." Susie said and clenched her fists.

"Of course I'm immediately thinking the worst thing possible is happening, which it is. I run into our bedroom and I see him fucking that filthy whore from behind on our bed! They're moaning and groaning and having a great time." Susie said and looked like she wanted to spit on someone, she closed her hands so tightly that her nails dug into her palms.

"I run up from behind and I push James off her, she screams and I scream and I think I push her or something but I don't know. I remember James trying to protect her by standing between us..."

"What a fucking dick!" Jocelynn interjected angrily.

"I know, as if fucking her wasn't bad enough, now he's PROTECTING her." Susie seethed and dug her nails even tighter into her palms, a little bit of blood seeped out of her skin.

"Anyway...I think I punched him a couple of times..." she said and her face relaxed a little bit as she remembered that part.

"Good! I hope you got some hard punches in at least!" Jocelynn said triumphantly.

Susie shook her head in response, "I don't think I did...I felt like my heart was going to burst Josy...I was so angry and I really tried to hurt him but he grabbed a hold of my wrists; look here." Susie said and rolled up her long yellow sleeves.

Both her wrists were red and bruised.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH!" Jocelynn yelled as she stood up in anger, "How fucking dare he lay a finger on you after you caught him CHEATING!?" she spluttered angrily.

Susie slumped down in her chair, her own anger had turned into fatigue.

"I told him to let go of me but he kept holding on...I didn't feel much of the pain until later, when it was all over." she said defeatedly.

"And then what? What exactly happened after that?" Jocelynn wanted to know.

"He held me like that for...I don't know how long but it must've been a couple of minutes. He kept telling me to 'relax' and he said that I was 'overreacting', that I should take deep breaths and all that soothing crap."

Jocelynn slapped her hand in the air as if to strike an invisible foe, "The GALL that fucker has to tell you to calm down while he's hurting you!"

"I know, I told him to let go of me but he didn't listen..." Susie sighed and looked devastated.

"He didn't seem to care Josy...he looked like he had no remorse. It's almost as if this was just a minor annoyance to him and barely ruined his day. He was that arrogant, I-I can't even describe it, I think at one point he even called me a 'nervous wreck'."

"You should've called him a sociopath back because that's what he is. A fucking SOCIOPATH!" Jocelynn yelled.

"I know." Susie said and hung her head low, looking very tired.

"And what happened to the slut? Did you recognize her?" Jocelynn asked.

"I didn't...she must've run off while James was holding onto me."

"So she got away from it pretty much without consequences." Jocelynn said disappointedly.

"Yeah, pretty much."

"And let me get this straight, he offered no apology afterwards?"

"Not really...well, right before he left he said he was sorry that it had to come to this. That was the closest he ever got to apologizing."

Jocelynn's shook her head in disbelief, "After all you've done for him, you do all the cooking, all the cleaning, all the grocery shopping and not to mention you're letting his UNEMPLOYED ass live in your apartment and this is how that fucker repays you?"

Jocelynn looked like she was about to pop a blood vessel.

"That's the worst part" Susie said and sulked.

"I feel so used...I put so much effort into pleasing him and it got me nowhere. He used me like towel and threw me away when he didn't want me anymore!" Susie wailed and broke down into tears again.

Jocelynn went to hug Susie but quickly pulled away and stood up.

Susie looked surprised up at Jocelynn.

"Oh my god! No! It can't be true!" Jocelynn said as her eyes darted feverishly across the room.

"But it makes so much sense! It has to be true!" she said to herself, quietly this time.

Susie looked at Jocelynn as if she had gone crazy, "Wha...what's happening? What are you talking about Josy?"

"Oh my god Susie, I just got an idea and if it's true, if I'm right...James is an even bigger asshole than you think!" she said daringly.

Susie almost laughed as she looked at Jocelynn with total disbelief, "I Honestly don't think that's even possible Josy, I hate him so much..."

"Well think again!" Jocelynn said emphatically, "Because if I'm right...it hit me Susie, I had almost considered it before but now, now it all makes sense!" Jocelynn said enthusiastically.

"What? Tell me!"

"Everything about this is weird, he's almost too cruel. I think...I think he's some kind of a con artist."

Susie furrowed her brow, "What are you talking about? Are you saying he robs banks or something?" she said and scratched her head.

"No, not banks Susie...women, he robs women! Or to be more precise, he leeches off them."

"What? What makes you think that?" Susie asked skeptically.

"Do you remember early on in your relationship with him, you said there was a girl who used to stalk him, and he told you that it was a crazy ex girlfriend?"

"Yes...Mandy I think her name was."

"I think Mandy might've been his latest victim Susie, maybe he lived off her like he lives off you now. Until maybe he no longer wanted to or was no longer was able to and then he moved on to you."

Susie's eyes turned glassy as she stared vacantly in front of her, after a couple of seconds she started to bob back and forth in the chair.

"Are you okay Susie? What's wrong?" Jocelynn asked with worry in her voice.

"She kept saying...Mandy, she kept saying, 'You used me'...that was what she was saying over and over again when she confronted him, 'You used me'...'You used me'..."

Susie looked frightened up at her best friend, "Oh my god Josy, you're right, I'm like that girl! He's using me like he used her!!" she said with panic in her eyes.

Jocelynn grabbed Susie's shoulders and looked deep into her panicked eyes.

"He tries to, he tries to Susie, but he won't succeed, we will punish him, we'll make him pay, I promise we will!"

Susie squeezed her own hands tightly as she avoided eye contact with her best friend.

"This...makes it even worse, this makes me want to kill myself even more I-I fell in love with a con artist!?" she said with disgust in her voice.

"Don't talk like that Susie you're worth so much! Any guy would be lucky to have you! You have a big heart, you're smart, you're funny, you're beautiful and you're the nicest person I know!" Jocelynn said comfortingly as she tried to make eye contact with her friend.

Susie fought hard to hold back her tears but was unable to, she wept in her friend's arms and the two hugged for a long while. Susie managed to regain some level of composure in her friend's arms, she pulled away from Jocelynn embrace and met her eyes.

"That's why he freaked out when his parents saw us in the park that one time."

"He didn't want me to know them so that when he ditched me he would get a clean break!" Susie said angrily.

"And that must be why he doesn't have facebook." she continued, "He doesn't want his victims to be able to find him or warn others after he dumps them."

"And he was so heartless when I found him cheating on me because he never loved me in the first place!" she said and swallowed hard.

"He was only using me for financial reasons, I was his cash cow!" Susie said now with fury in her voice, her sadness had turned to anger and she dug her nails deep into her palms again.

Jocelynn nodded along, "Do you remember in the beginning of your relationship? How you said he was so nice to you?" she asked.

Susie almost looked offended that Josy would even bring that up.

"Why does that matter? He must've been faking it from the beginning...right?" she asked looking a little unsure.

"Yes he was, but I think he did more than that. I think he was training you as well."

"Training me?" Susie said and looked perplexed.

"Mhm, he treated you real nice in the beginning so that you would desire his affection and then he made it gradually more and more difficult for you to get his affection. Making you have to work harder and harder to please him."

Susie dug her nails into her palms as she listened to Jocelynn's words.

"And he got you to do it for less and less love each time, the less appreciation he gave you, the harder he knew you would try to get what little affection he would give. So in the end he had you slaving away, doing everything for him without him giving you almost anything in return."

"FUCK!" Susie said and stood up, red-faced from anger and shame.

"HOW COULD I EVER BE SO FUCKING STUPID!? HOW??" she screamed at the top of her lungs.

She looked desperately at Jocelynn, "WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING! WE CAN'T LET HIM KEEP DOING THIS TO OTHER WOMEN...AND I WANT REVENGE!!" she yelled, her eyes crazed with anger.

"Calm down...calm down Susie, we'll get revenge, I promise, but don't give yourself a heart attack." Jocelynn said carefully as she petted her best friends shoulders.

Susie sat down forcefully in the chair, she was still beat red in the face from anger and embarrassment. She breathed heavily and wrung her own hands as hard as she could.

"I want revenge so badly Josy! I want to hurt him! I want to hurt him so bad! Worse than he's hurt me!" she spluttered angrily.

Jocelynn nodded calmingly, "We will get revenge Susie, and I know EXACTLY what we must do." she said and smiled wickedly.

"Tell me! Tell me right now!" Susie exclaimed eagerly, still breathing heavy from her angry outburst.

"What we need to do is complicated." Jocelynn said, "You have to calm down a little bit and hear me out, it'll take a little while to explain so I need you to hear me out, okay?" she asked carefully.

"Okay." Susie said and took a deep breath, "I'm listening."

"There are going to be parts of it that at first you won't like, but once I explain it all I think you're going to understand why it's all necessary." Jocelynn prefaced.

"Shoot." Susie said impatiently.

"First I need to ask you something."

"Okay, ask."

"Did you break up with him before he left?"

"No, I didn't have time, it all happened so quickly, I didn't even get to do that."

"Good."

"What do you mean 'good'?" Susie asked as her anger returned.

"We're going to need him to believe you're still willing to keep him around to get our full revenge." Jocelynn said.

"You're telling me I have to put up with letting him live in my apartment? NO! That's crazy Josy! I want to beat him over the head with a shovel and I have to live with this...serial romancer?"

"Even more than that, you have to pretend that you're willing to forgive him and still love him."

Susie shook her head firmly, "I can't do that Josy...I hate him so much...it might not be possible even if I tried."

"You must! Please!" Jocelynn pleaded.

"No, I don't think I can." Susie replied and shook her head.

"Do you really, truly want to punish him?" Jocelynn asked provokingly.

"Of course I do!" Susie snapped.

"Then we need access to him, and we won't have access to him unless he lives with you." Jocelynn said shortly.

Susie took a deep breath and tried to center herself.

"Alright, let's say I would agree, then what? What is your plan exactly?"

Jocelynn cleared her throat and re-positioned herself in the chair.

"Let me start off by saying I think we're in a great position leverage wise. He didn't plan for you to find out about his infidelity which means he probably doesn't have another victim ready to attach himself to yet. There's no way he could know that your boss would cancel your work day two hours earlier, he probably thought he had a lot of time before you arrived home..." Jocelynn said before being interrupted.

"And he's probably been cheating on me more than just this one time right?" Susie half-asked, half-stated.

"Oh yes, many, many more times most likely."

Susie's eyes grew smaller as she squinted them tightly. She didn't say anything so Jocelynn returned to laying out her plan.

"What this means, is that he had not decided to leave you yet, which is what we're going to use against him. To lure him back into a relationship with you, so that we can destroy his life!" Jocelynn added sadistically.

"Tell me how and I'll do it! I'll do it! I'll do anything to ruin him like he has ruined me." Susie said dead seriously.

"I think he's going to expect to have to make some kind of concession to remain with you, even he knows that's inevitable. And what you're going to demand, is to go to couple's therapy, with me as your counselor." Jocelynn said with a big smile on her lips.

Susie looked shocked, "With you? But he knows you! He knows you're a psychiatrist and that you're my best friend, he'll never agree to do that."

"He knows my appearance." Jocelynn said correctingly and wagged her right index finger in the air.

"But if I change my appearance, if I dye my hair, change my hairstyle, change my clothing style and my makeup. And even alter my voice a bit, then he won't recognize me!" Jocelynn claimed confidently.

Susie looked skeptical, "Josy, he's evil, not stupid, he'll recognize you!" she insisted.

"No he won't, men are extremely visually oriented Susie, far more than we are, and I'm willing to bet that even you will be impressed by how different I look once I've completed my makeover." Jocelynn claimed.

Susie sighed and shrugged her shoulders, "I guess we can give it a try." she said, still not looking convinced.

"It's going to work Susie, I guarantee you that it will!"

"If your disguise works, if he buys it, how are we going to use it to punish him?"

"This is what we're going to do..." Jocelynn said and pulled her chair closer to Susie's, the two girls huddled close together as Jocelynn laid out her plan.

Susie gasped and protested upon hearing some details, others she nodded and even giggled at. After about twenty minutes Jocelynn had finally explained everything to Susie who was very satisfied with the plan.

"If this works." Susie said and looked wishfully up at the ceiling, "If it works, it's going to be the best revenge ever!"

"I really hope it will...please god, let it work!" Susie said and squeezed her friend's hands tightly.

"We need to make it work Josy, not just for me but to stop him from using other women as well...if that is what he's doing." Susie said and all of a sudden looked a little worried.

"We will make it happen Susie, we will! And I'm sure you're not the first he's done this to." Jocelynn said reassuringly.

"But...what if you're wrong about it? What if he's just an asshole boyfriend and not a...serial romancing fraud?" Susie asked and looked a little worried.

"You mean what if he's just a cruel lazy leeching cheating good for nothing physically abusive boyfriend, and not a serial, cruel lazy leeching cheating good for nothing physically abusive boyfriend?" Jocelynn asked and tilted her head sideways.

"You're right, he's a terrible person either way and he deserves what we're gonna give him!" Susie announced passionately.

"True." Jocelynn said and nodded, "And if he isn't doing this repeatedly then we are going to find that out as well. Just make sure you play your role as the stupid girlfriend who wants her cheating boyfriend back well and we got this!"