Female Vigilantes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they both had left and she was all alone in her office she started giggling to herself, it had all gone so well, the disguise had worked, Susie had played her part brilliantly, James had agreed to let Susie tie him up and didn't suspect that he was walking into a trap. Now the fun was going to begin.

Susie

It was good that Susie didn't need to hide her excitement because if she had she probably wouldn't have been able to. Josy's plan had worked, she was truly a genius that little lady. Soon enough Susie would be able to completely drop her façade and give James his long overdue comeuppance, all she had to do was suffer through this dinner and get that fucker naked into bed.

She had cooked their dinner of course as James didn't know anything about cooking, they were having salmon and fresh potatoes; it tasted quite excellent.

She had been smiling and flirting with him throughout their meal, and he had been receptive, even though he loathed the idea of being controlled by her he probably figured he'd get to cum at the end of it all, she giggled when she thought of how wrong he was.

"And what are you giggling about?" James asked in his most charming voice.

"Oh, nothing..." Susie said seductively and threw her hair over to the other side of her shoulders.

"Nothing huh..." he said and smiled confidently as he stroked his own chin, "Hm, call me a skeptic but I don't believe that baby. I think you've got something really nasty planned for me tonight and I'm not sure if I'll like it."

Susie's heart rate suddenly increased, 'What if he was on to her?' she thought to herself, 'What if he refused to go through with what he promised?'

She decided to try and calm down him down, "Oh don't worry, you'll like it, I promise."

He looked at her a bit suspiciously, "I'm not sure about that but I'm a man of my words darling, when I say I'm going to do something I always follow through." he said and looked proud.

Susie swallowed the need to laugh out loud at his proclamation, if there was anyone whose words meant absolutely nothing...

James didn't seem to notice that his remark went unanswered however, "So what exactly do you have planned for tonight?" he asked.

"James, I've told you, it's a secret."

He sighed, "I know I know, but I can't stand secrets...the uncertainty is eating me up inside."

"Maybe you should eat up your potatoes instead, you'll need them for tonight." Susie said flirtingly and raised one of her eyebrows.

James returned the gesture and made a playful face, "Ooh...I have a feeling I'm in big trouble tonight." he said and flashed a confident smile.

Susie smiled back, 'He sure was right about that.' she thought.

An hour later Susie had managed to get James into their bedroom.

"So do I just put this on?" James asked, looking confused when she presented him with the blindfold.

"No, you take off your clothes first, then you put it on."

"Alright...but why did it have to be pink? You know I don't like pink, it looks good on girls but that colour is not for men."

"It's just a blindfold hunny and you won't see the colour anyway, only I will see it."

He sighed and said "Alright, I guess it's not a big deal if only you see it."

James began undressing, he unbuckled his brown leather belt, threw it on a nearby chair and quickly removed his blue jeans. He threw them carelessly onto the chair as well and pulled off his shirt exposing his ripped midsection.

He wasn't a heavy guy, he only weighed about one hundred eighty pounds, but there wasn't much fat on him, all those workouts in the gym kept him lean and fit. As much as Susie hated him she couldn't deny that she still found his body to be very attractive.

He caught her looking at him undressing and smiled at her, "Admiring your hunk of a boyfriend huh?"

Susie put her hands on her hips, "Actually I'm inspecting my live stock." she replied with some sass.

James laughed and shook his head, "Your live stock, good one hunny."

He pulled off his briefs and his big cock fell out, she had only been half teasing when she said his cock was the best things about him, it was only semihard now but it was already huge. When it was hard it was of course even bigger, it also had a slight left bend to it.

That bend had caused her quite a lot of pain in the beginning of their relationship but with time she had not only gotten used to it, but it also tended to hit the right spot inside of her over and over again, when he didn't insist on having anal sex of course, then it was a weapon of cruelty. They had measured it one time to determine just how big it was, she remembered the length was ten inches but couldn't quite remember his cock's thickness, though she knew it was too thick for her thumb and middle finger to touch at the base when she held it in her hand.

His balls were now also visible, they too were much larger than normal. Susie could barely fit one of them inside her palm and sucking on them was hard work. They produced a ton of cum which he always tried to persuade her to swallow even though he knew she hated the taste of cum. She liked having it on her body but not in her mouth, it tasted too salty for her preference.

All of his pubic area was clean shaven, personal hygiene had never been an issue with James, she chalked that down to his tremendous ego.

He caught her staring at his junk, "Still checking out the livestock huh?" he asked mockingly.

"The goods this time, and they are a little lacking." she said teasingly.

James laughed and turned around to put the blindfold on, which gave Susie a perfect view of his ass. She couldn't help but to look at his butt as it was one of his best attributes. It was tight, compact and well defined. Not overly muscular like those bodybuilders, he had just the right amount of fat on there to make it not only aesthetically pleasing to look at but also nice to grab a hold of and squeeze.

As she ogled his behind James had put the blindfold on, he did indeed look silly in pink, just as she had thought. She guided him towards the bed with one hand on his ass, and helped him pull his socks off because apparently he had forgotten to do that himself.

"Now you just lay on your back like that while I tie you up okay?" she said with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Okay" he answered with a similar tremble.

Susie smiled nervously, now she almost had him trapped. She pulled a pair of hand cuffs and ankle cuffs out of the bottom drawer in her dresser, she had hid them there after buying them earlier in the week.

They weren't just any type of bdsm cuffs, they weren't designed to look pretty, they were designed to keep someone restrained, even if that person tried their hardest not to be. They were made out of hardened leather and you'd have a difficult time cutting through them with a kitchen knife.

They could be adjusted to fit perfectly around any persons limbs and could even be attached to each other if there was need to keep someone's limbs closely together. It wasn't possible to open them without the use of a key and the chain connecting the cuffs was thick and heavy.

If James was going to get out of these he'd have to either channel his inner Houdini or be the strongest man in the world. Susie had wanted to find the cuffs in pink since she knew how much James hated that it but they only came in one colour and that was light brown, so that was what she had to settle with.

She grabbed James left arm and strapped one of the hand cuffs around his wrist, she pulled it uncomfortably tight around his wrist and secured it to the sturdy steel bed post above. As she locked it in she heard him gulp, but he didn't say anything so Susie continued undeterred.

She cuffed his other wrist to the opposite side of the bed in the same way, making sure to pull it tight around his wrists before securing it this time too and when she did that he let out a complaint.

"Why'd you have to pull them so tight? It's uncomfortable!"

"Because I don't want you trying to break free silly." she answered playfully.

She could tell he was getting increasingly more and more nervous, "Are you going to give me reason to?" he asked with bated breath.

"Perhaps." she said as she ran her index finger across his chest.

His breathing intensified even more, "I don't like this, this is uncomfortable" he said and twisted his lower body, the only part of his body he could still move freely.

"Well boohoo for you then." Susie said teasingly as she went back to the drawer again.

James, now with a bit of panic in his voice said, "I'm serious, I don't like this, I don't want to do this anymore...let's do it another time baby." he pleaded.

Susie came back from the drawer with a pink see-through bra, a pair of pink see-through fishnets and pink see-through knickers in her arms.

She plopped them down on the bed and said, "You agreed to do this remember? Stop struggling and lay still so I can tie your legs up." she said assertedly.

James didn't listen, he turned and twisted in the bed as his breathing intensified.

Susie sat her butt down on his legs and said, "I said lay still!" this time with a harsher tone of voice.

She started to pull a fishnet up over his right foot and over his ankle. James started to freak out as he felt her pulling it over his leg and increased his efforts to move his legs away from her.

"What the hell are you doing to my leg?" he asked now sounding a bit angry.

Susie didn't say anything for a moment, she quietly pulled the fishnet all the way up to his knee, partly thanks to him accidentally helping her by kicking his leg in a downwards direction. When she got it up there she giggled and said, "You were wrong about the colour pink hunny, it's just your colour."

James stopped moving for a while, "Wha...what are you...was that a pink fishnet you just pulled over my leg?" he asked with disbelief in his voice.

Susie pulled the other one over his left foot and said with angelic voice, "Yup, making it two now!"

"No!" he roared and kicked with his left leg just enough to pull the fishnet all the way up to where Susie had aimed for.

"I did not agree to this!" he shouted, "If I knew you would be trying to humiliate me..."

Susie pulled the pink see-through knickers over his right foot and ankle while trying to reign in his left leg, "Stop complaining, you agreed to be tied up, you little slut."

"Wha...why are you calling me a slut?"

Susie managed to get the knickers up over both of his ankles and pulled them up all the way to his crotch where she stretched them over his big cock and balls

"Because you look like one in your new pink little panties!" she announced triumphantly.

James was shaking with fury, pulling as hard as he could on his cuffs and kicking with his legs he was stuttering and spluttering "Whe...when I ge...get out of this I'll...I'll teach you a lesson!" he said threateningly.

Susie shook her head decisively, "No, I will teach YOU a lesson, you lying, cheating bastard!" she yelled angrily and jumped on his right leg and leaned on it with her whole body weight while trying to attach the ankle cuff.

James struggled with all his might but couldn't lift his right leg up from underneath her whole body so he began trying to kick her with his other leg. One kick whistled past her head and almost connected just as she secured the cuff around his right ankle.

Susie retaliated by throwing a punch at his nuts. James clasped his knees together and groaned from the pain in his balls, "Aooohh..." he groaned loudly.

His temporarily incapacitated state gave Susie the time to attach the other cuff around his left ankle and connecting it to the bedpost. He now laid spread out across the bed, his arms and legs stretched out into all corners of the bed and Susie finally had him where she wanted him. She sat down on his chest and removed his blindfold.

"You..." he said and looked at her with pure hatred in his eyes, "You...wicked whore!"

Susie smiled, feeling genuinely amused by his statement, "You're the one tied up in a slutty pink outfit. Besides you behaving like a whore is the only reason you find yourself tied up like this in the first place."

James eyed her angrily and bit his lip, it looked like he was too angry to even process what she had said.

Susie put her hands on her hips, "Nothing to say huh? Well that's a first. I like this new side to you." she said sarcastically.

James finally found a retort, "I can't say the same" he said, eyeing her with despise.

Susie laughed, "I bet you don't! You liked me when I was docile and vulnerable so you could take advantage of me didn't you?"

James lifted his eyebrows slightly, "I never took advantage of you..."

"Oh, so when you lived off my income, had me do everything for you, cheated on me and planned to dump me as soon as you had a new girl to do the same to, that wasn't taking advantage of me?"

James looked uncomfortable, his anger had receded a bit and he started to look a bit worried, "What are you talking about?" he asked.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"What do you mean, 'a new girl to do the same to'?" he clarified.

"You find an innocent young girl, you make sure to be really nice to her in the beginning so she falls in love with you, and then you make her your servant until she doesn't want to be anymore and then you dump her and find someone else to leech off of."

Susie could see that her words had surprised him as he looked shocked, "That is...nonsense...I would never do something like..."

"Oh spare me the bullshit you con artist! How about we ask your last girlfriend Mandy if that was what you did to her?"

James looked more than a little worried, "No...you can't...you...you wouldn't do that...would you?"

His face all of a sudden looked very pale.

"Why not?" Susie asked.

"She's...she's a crazy person...I told you she's not right in the head, you...you saw how she was stalking me."

"If she's crazy I think it's because you made her that way, I think it's more than fair that she should find you tied up like this and get her revenge."

James face now had the colour of a corpse, he looked at her with panic in his eyes, "No! Please don't! Please don't let her find me like this she'd...she'd..."

Susie interrupted him, "Then admit it, admit that you this is what you're up to!"

He looked desperate, "Okay! I admit! I'm a bad person and you win, just don't let her find me like this."

Susie's eyes smallened, "You son of a bitch!" she snarled.

"Wha...what...I thought you knew..." he whispered quietly.

"I didn't know, I only had my suspicions, but now I do! And tell me James, why do you think she'd do anything worse to you then I will?"

Susie felt the anger she had contained bubble up inside of her, she gritted her teeth and closed her fists tightly.

James eyes widened and he retreated his back as far into the mattress as he could, "Well...you are much...nicer than her, she's...crazy but you...you're normal Susie." he said in a faintly hopeful tone of voice.

Susie smiled a twisted smile, "Oh that's where you're wrong James, you made me crazy too, something broke inside of me when I found out what you had done to me, that our whole relationship has been a scam. There's not been a waking moment since then that I haven't wanted to bash your fucking head in!"

Susie closed her fists even more tightly and raised them into the air, she was shaking.

James squinted his eyes preparing for a potential punch, "Don't...do anything...drastic Susie." he stuttered.

Susie took a deep breath, lowered her fists and unclenched them.

"Don't think I wouldn't do it James, I would, but for now, I need you to look pretty for the pictures." she said cruelly.

"The pict...pictures?" he asked frightenedly.

Susie forced a smile, "Yes, the pictures."

She scooted off his chest and went back to the drawer again where she took out an assortment of different objects, all of which she placed on the bed. When James saw them he started shaking his head.

"Oh no no no..."

"Oh yes yes yes!" Susie replied.

The first item was a cute little pink collar that had the words, 'Baby Boy' inscribed on it. She strapped it around his muscular neck, it was far too small for him and she could tell it pressed on his throat making it difficult for him to breathe.

"It's perfect" she said mockingly as his face started taking a red tone again.

James eyes were wide open in panic and they scanned around the room in desperation, no doubt he was searching for some way out of the situation he was in, when he couldn't find one to her horror he decided to call for help.

He managed to get one call for help out of his mouth before Susie covered his mouth with her hand. She grabbed the second item she had brought with her to the bed with the other hand, the item was a pink ballgag. Jocelynn had warned her that he might call for help when he realized the gig was up and that she might need to muffle him.

When James saw the ballgag he started shaking his head desperately and Susie found it difficult to keep her hand over his mouth.

Susie removed her hand from his face and prepared to jam the ballgag into his mouth as soon as he called out for help again but James refused to open his mouth in fear of getting gagged.

Susie had to improvise and placed both of her hands on his chin and leaned down with her entire body weight on it. His throat produced a painful sound and his jaw opened easily under her body weight. While his mouth was still open she pushed in the ballgag before he could make any more sounds or close it.

He tried to spit the ball out but she managed to tie the contraption together behind his head.

When James tried to call for help again the result was faint, muffled sound that she felt confident their neighbors wouldn't hear.

His face was beat red and he was sweating profusively, his muscular neck pulsated under the tightness of the collar and his eyes displayed complete panic.

To say Susie enjoyed the look of his strained red face and his panicked attempts at calling for help would be an understatement. This was what she had wanted to see for several days now, the look of fear in his eyes. Real fear, she had never seen him afraid before but now, finally, he was afraid, of her, and what she was going to do to him. She felt a tingle in her groin and realized the sight had also partially aroused her.

He stopped trying to shout when he realized it wasn't going to work and attempted to calm his breathing, he was successful, until he saw the next item Susie held up in front of his eyes.

"Bet you wish your cock and balls weren't so fucking big now huh?" she said gleefully while holding up a tiny pink chastity belt.

His breathing immediately intensified again and he began shaking his head from side to side, it looked like he was almost in disbelief it was even happening.

Susie knew this was going to be a challenge, the chastity belt was a tiny plastic contraption that covered the cock and balls in a cage, the cock had one little cage, and the balls had one little cage. After both the cock and balls had been put through the cages a keylock was then attached to the bottom, tying them together and locking them in.

She knew his cock and balls were way too big to comfortably fit into the chastity belt, but that was sort of the point. She just hoped she would be able to get them in there, the cages looked so terribly small that she wondered whether it would even be possible.

"I bet you thought you'd be cumming tonight weren't you? Well you were wrong!"

James groaned and shook his head side to side in response to her taunt. It was the only part of his body he still had good mobility with as she had the rest of him tied up good.