Female Vigilantes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, let's for the sake of argument say that what you said is the case, that he's simply born without empathy and he's a monster through and through." Jocelynn said pedagogically.

"Okay." Susie said and paid close attention.

"If that is true, which I actually don't think it is as even really bad people are rarely born without empathy. But even if he's a genetic monster, a monster can still be trained to behave." she said and smiled cunningly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that he might not be able to do morally sound things because he's a good person, but he might be able to do them because he's been conditioned to do so by force."

Susie sighed, "I don't know." she said doubtfully.

"Susie." Jocelynn said calmly, "If we keep this up, if we keep torturing him like this, he's going to mentally break fifty times over. I don't think you realize just how much someone can change if put under extreme physical and emotional distress for a prolonged period of time."

Susie raised her eyebrows, "Well, I know a little bit about it." she replied.

Jocelynn shook her head, "Not like this, I mean I know it was terrible to live with that sociopath for as long as you did but we can put him through a lot more misery than he put you through."

Susie started to like her friend's idea more and more, "Perhaps." she said, "I mean if we really stick it to him and hurt him over a long period of time..."

"It's not just about hurting him Susie, we also need to reward him for behaving like we want him to."

"Explain." Susie said eagerly.

"We need to apply negative stimulus whenever he does anything that even slightly displeases us, even if it's just a wry smile or a condescending look." Jocelynn said calmly, "And we reward him when he does something we want like being apologetic for his bad behaviour or submissive."

Susie pictured James being purposefully submissive to try and please her and suddenly found herself in a much better mood, "Actually, I like this idea a lot!" she said excitedly, "Are you sure it's going to work though?" she asked feeling a little worried.

Jocelynn nodded assertedly, "One hundred percent, so long as we're doing it right. So long as we not only break him down but also let his brain know that there's a way out of the pain by behaving like we want him to, by being a better person."

"If we do that then he's going to adapt, empathy or no empathy. I bet you he'll even be thanking us for helping him when we're done with him."

Susie felt a bit unsure about Jocelynn's last statement but didn't contest it, "Okay!" she said emphatically, "Let's go do it then! Let's teach this guy a lesson!" she said and prepared to go into the bedroom and show James some manners.

"Wait wait, we need to construct a more solid plan Susie!" Jocelynn said and giggled.

Susie felt surprised, "I thought it sounded pretty solid to me." she said in reply.

Jocelynn smiled warmly, "Well thank you, but we need to put it to paper, write down all the behaviour traits we want to train out of him and all the traits we want him to adopt and how to best go about making him change into a better human being, it'll take a while." Jocelynn added.

"Okay then." Susie said and sighed impatiently, "Let's get started with it."

The two girls sat down in Susie's kitchen and wrote their plan down in more detail, they laughed frequently as they exchanged ideas and opinions. They worked on their plan for over two hours before they were finally done. When the plan had been constructed Susie felt very optimistic about their chances of turning her ex-boyfriend into a better person who could be let out into society. The first step of their plan would be to break him down completely, both his ego and his body, and Susie could not wait to do it.

To be continued...

*****

Don't forget to favourite & rate the story and if you want to read more of this particular story let me know in the comment section. I'm always working on several different stories at the same time and I never quite know which ones will be finished first, so your comments can make the difference in what I end up focusing my time on. Also, check out my other stories that I've written and follow me to receive updates on when my newly published stories comes out.

Much love!

- FilthyFantasy