Female Vigilantes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I will!" Susie said confidently, "You only need to think about tricking him with your disguise Josy, I'll play my part well. Don't you worry about that."

The two girls spent the rest of the day going over the fine details of how they were going to trick Susie's boyfriend and went to bed feeling hopeful that justice would be served.

Jocelynn

Jocelynn stood in front of the hallway mirror and evaluated her makeover.

A smile crept upon her face, she was impressed with herself, she really did look completely different.

Instead of her normal long brown flowy hair the girl in the mirror had red hair tied up in a tight top knot and her eyes weren't brown anymore, they were green courtesy of a pair of coloured eye lenses.

Instead of a pretty normal minimalized make up she today wore a thick green eyeliner and eye shadow, dark red lipstick and a heavy blush. Her usual clothing style would best be described as casual but the one she was wearing right now was far closer to hipster. She wore a short brown leather skirt and a long sleeved white blouse that was tucked under the skirt, over the blouse she wore a thin black tuxedo-like jacket but without buttons, and to tie it all together, a large black bowtie and brown flats on her feet.

Susie had done everything according to Jocelynn's plan, she had called James tearfully on the phone and told him that they needed relationship counseling, Susie had told her that James had at first sounded pleasantly surprised by her suggestion, no doubt he thought that the gig was up and that she was going to leave him, but that he soon had started to pretend like it was a big ask that she made of him.

He had however after some fuzz, just like Jocelynn had thought, agreed to do couple's counseling. Susie had suffered greatly for two days living in the same apartment as the man, she had not had any sexual contact with him, though she told Jocelynn she at one time had to turn him down as he tried to make a move by talking about how sorry he was.

Jocelynn had warned her about it any such shenanigans beforehand however so she turned him flat down and said they needed to talk things through with a counselor.

Today was the day they were going to make it happen, it was make or break time and Jocelynn was determined to make James pay for all the harm he'd done to her best friend and probably many other innocent girls.

At work she had only told Jessica, the secretary, about the plan, she told her that they were going to trick Susie's boyfriend, not why or what was going to happen later. Jessica needed to know because it was her Susie and James were going to go to and ask for their appointment with 'Kate Adams', which was the real name of one of Jocelynn's high school teachers.

Jocelynn was going to change the sign on her door from 'Jocelynn Waterson' to 'Kate Adams' ten minutes before their session began and hope none of her coworkers happen to walk by and notice the slight change of signs, it was a risk but a risk she was willing to take.

She knew she could trust Jessica since they were really good friends and she was also a bit of a daring person.

Jocelynn went to work with her new outfit and style and everyone at work commented on how different she looked and many needed to hear her speak to realize who they were even talking to. Some of them shot her concerned looks but it was worth it, it was only for a day anyway.

Hopefully they'd all forget she tried this look out at some point, but perhaps that was just wishful thinking. Anyway what was important was that it had worked well, if some of her female coworkers had a difficult time identifying her, how would the shallow and self absorbed James who she had only met about a dozen times be able to?

Her work day progressed slowly, she couldn't wait until the clock turned four o' five, which was when she was going to change her sign and officially become 'Kate Adams'.

When the clock finally rolled five minutes over four she snuck out of her tiny office space and changed the sign on her door. Almost exactly ten minutes later Jessica called and said that Susie Ambers and James Wilkinson were waiting for their appointment. Jocelynn told her that she was ready to receive them.

She heard a heavy knock on the door and twisted her voice towards a higher and clearer pitch before saying, "Welcome in!"

James stepped in first, he zig-zagged confidently through the narrow door with his long lanky body. Jocelynn had forgotten exactly how tall he was but he looked to be about six foot two. He wore a casual looking long sleeved white shirt under a dark brown leather vest, his jeans were dark blue and well fitted. He was a man in his early thirties, he had short dark hair and a short stubble.

His face was angular, with a pronounced jawline and a large nose, his eyes were dark blue and his thick arched eyebrows glared at Jocelynn with confidence. It was not difficult to understand why Susie had fallen for him nor why he had such an easy time conning women, the man was quite a looker.

He stretched out his hand to greet her and gave her a confident white smile, she could tell by his demeanor that he was trying to make a good first impression.

"I'm James, pleased to meet you Kate." he said in his usual deep voice, "Do I sit over there?" he asked and pointed to one of chairs.

"Oh, yes you can sit there...you can sit wherever you like, except in that one." Jocelynn said jokingly and pointed to her own chair.

James laughed merrily at her simple joke as he sat himself down in the chair he had picked for himself.

"Hi, I'm Susie." Susie said and stretched out her hand.

Susie wore a lovely yellow little outfit that made her look like a sexy sunray. It was a yellow skirt that ended midways at the thighs, a sleeveless yellow blouse that accentuated her already large bust and a pair of black wedges that highlighted the arc of her feet. They had picked the outfit together, the plan was for Susie

to wear something that was revealing and enticing enough that if James ever considered whether it was worth doing what they asked of him to do, then he would look at Susie in her sexy little outfit and his primal instincts would take over and convince him that it was worth putting up with what was being suggested.

As Jocelynn shook Susie's hand she caught herself almost blurting out her real name.

"Jo...Kate...Kate, nice to meet you Susie." Jocelynn stuttered and turned around to look at James to see if he got suspicious, but he just looked at her with an amused smirk on his face.

Jocelynn exhaled and continued, "Nice to finally see you two." she said as she brought her hands together.

James nodded politely.

"Nice to see you as well Kate, where do you want me to sit?" Susie asked.

"Since James is sitting over there, how about you sit over here" Jocelynn said and pointed to the chair next to James.

"Okay." Susie said and sat down in the chair.

After Jocelynn had taken the seat behind her desk she let her eyes wander between her two 'clients'.

"So from what you've told me you're here because you're having some problems in your relationship, what in each of your opinion caused these problems?" Jocelynn asked professionally.

"He cheated on me. I came home one day and found him in bed with another woman." Susie said this in a very matter of fact kind of way, trying to remain as calm as possible.

"Well..." James said and turned in his chair, he grinned awkwardly, "It's true that I did that...but, you also have ask yourself why I did that. Right? I mean no one cheats on their partner without reason, that would just be crazy. Am I right?" he asked excusingly.

"I've only ever been nice to you, I've only tried to make you happy but nothing I ever do is enough, how can you insinuate that I'm equally at fault..."

"...I'm not insinuating anything sweetheart I'm just saying..."

"...Don't you dare call me sweetheart, you are cruel miserable little man and I..."

"Okay I think this is where I have to step in, "Jocelynn said and raised her voice to end the argument.

Susie quieted down and looked down at her own hands, clearly trying to control herself and stay in character.

"Do you see what I have to deal with? Jesus, no wonder we're having relationship problems when she hounds me like that." James said and shook his head.

Jocelynn thought it was almost a miracle Susie didn't fire back after what James had just said but she didn't. She calmly sat in her chair and looked down at her hands without making a sound.

Before Jocelynn could say something James grabbed the moment again. He seemed to have realized he made a misstep, "You know what...I'm sorry...I shouldn't have said what I said, I'm more at fault here I know that. I cheated on her, she didn't cheat on me, but I didn't do it without reason."

He paused before continuing, "We've been arguing for a long time and I needed a break from it all, I made a mistake...a big one, I know that, but our problems wasn't started by me cheating on her."

"What was it then that started your problems?" asked Jocelynn in her most pedagogical voice

"Well...she started nagging, from my point of view that's what it was, she was nagging a lot and that...spark...that we had in the beginning it was...well it was lost."

Susie shook her head from side to side "That was not what happened, you gave me the cold shoulder long before I ever asked anything of you."

Just as James was about to speak Jocelynn interrupted, "This 'nagging' that you're referring to, what is she 'nagging' about?"

"It's mostly minor things...I'm sure that's the case with most couples, sometimes it's about the dishes, sometimes it's about dirty clothes on the floor, but then, there are also times when she's on me about getting a job and that..." he said and furrowed his brow a bit to suggest that this was more serious stuff.

"That's actually quite...quite 'hurtful' to be honest. I'm...of course trying very hard to get a job but it's...it's not easy in today economy without a college degree." James said and smacked his lips at the end of his sentence.

Jocelynn thought he looked very satisfied with himself, playing the victim, this guy was quite a versatile actor, if she hadn't known who he really was she'd probably been fooled by his performance.

"Is it so much to ask that you take out the trash every once in a while?" Susie replied, "Or that you do the grocery shopping some times? Cooking, cleaning, I do everything in the home AND I have a full time job. You've been looking for a job ever since we met, there's no way you're trying particularly hard." she said and crossed her arms.

James furrowed his brows again, clearly attempting to discipline Susie none verbally, "It's not easy looking for a job, I spend many hours of the day trying to find one, I really do, and then I have my workout routine that takes a lot of energy. I'm not saying she should do everything she's doing at home of course, but is it that much of a deal if there's a couple of dirty plates in the kitchen sink when she comes home? I'll get around to it, but in my own time, not when she tells me to do it."

"If that was how it was it wouldn't even be a problem but as I've found out 'in your time' means 'never'. You'll leave it there for however many days it takes until I eventually do it."

James held up his hands diplomatically, "Well...I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about that one." he said charismatically.

"Perhaps going forward the two of you could delegate these chores so that one of you always does one thing and the other always does the another?" Jocelynn suggested.

James looked reluctant but Susie nodded, "I think that would be good." she said.

"And you James?" Jocelynn asked.

He twisted his body in the chair, clearly trying to find a way to navigate out of this one but when he was unable to he finally said, "I guess that could be done."

"Great, then we've solved one of your problems." Jocelynn thought it was time to steer the conversation to the next stage, so far it had gone according to plan.

"When there's an infidelity, usually at least one part is unwilling to even go to therapy, but with the two of you that was not the case, I think it's clear that both of you see something in the other that you value very much and don't want to lose, let's talk about what you like about each other for a moment." Jocelynn said as pedagogical as she could.

James took the lead this time, he tilted his head sideways and looked at Susie with as much charm as he could muster, he cocked his eyebrows in an almost perfect arch, "Well, let's get the obvious out of the way first shall we?" he said, "She's gorgeous, I mean absolutely drop dead gorgeous, a ten, and when she dresses up like today, she's an eleven!" he said and flashed his shiniest smile.

"And apart from her appearance?"

James looked a little shaken up, perhaps he expected his former sentence to get a better reception "Oh...well, when everything was going well between us she and I we had a...special type of connection that uh...I hadn't felt before. So I guess you can that I like her personality a lot."

"What is it about her personality that you like?"

James brow took the form of confusion, it was obvious he had to think hard about this one, "She's uh...she's very nice and uh...caring and, she has a kind heart!" he said and smiled proudly after his last sentence as if he finally thought of something flawless to say.

Susie looked at him with spiteful eyes "Wow, so essentially the only thing you like about me is my body?" she said and turned herself away from him.

James leaned back in his chair and put his hands up in the air "No, no, not at all, I said you have a kind heart..."

"...Well you weren't exactly convincing."

James spoke to Susie with his most calm yet domineering voice, almost talking down to her, "You know me Susie...I'm not good with words, it's never been my thing, I did my best to try and explain..."

Susie interrupted him "You're awfully good with words when you say something you actually mean, it's making things up on the spot that you're not good at!" she said accusingly.

James shook his head, "Well I don't know what to say about that."

"You see?" Susie said triumphantly.

"Maybe you could tell us what you like about James Susie?" Jocelynn asked.

"His ass and his dick, and that's it." Susie said and crossed her arms, "What? That's basically the equivalent of what he said about me." Susie deepened her voice to try and imitate James, "Oh yeah baby I like your tits."

James bursted out into what seemed like genuine laughter, his eyes even began to water from laughing too hard. It took a while for him to regain his senses. When he began talking he had a big smile on his face.

"First of all I didn't mention your tits, but now that you did...yes they are amazing, however, honestly, and I really mean this, you are really funny Susie, when you imitated me just now, wow, that was comedy gold."

"Well that was nice." Jocelynn said to her own surprise, "That seemed like a genuine compliment Susie."

Susie looked a little surprised as well, "I guess it was." she said and sulked.

"Anything else you'd like to say about me?" James raised his eyebrows expectantly and smiled.

Instead of looking at James, Susie looked at Jocelynn and said "When we first met, he was very generous, he'd always give me compliments and make me feel good about myself, if he could go back to being the type of person he was when we first met then maybe we could make it work again."

Jocelynn glanced quickly at James to see what his reaction was. This was a prepared statement the two of them had planned in advance to test him. James pouted his lips and raised his eyebrows as if to say 'perhaps', Jocelynn took this as a good sign, it meant that now when they were ready to enter the third stage, James was still a willing participant.

"Is that all you'd like to see change in your relationship or is there something else?" Jocelynn asked rhetorically.

"No, there's something else as well." Susie said and cleared her voice, "Our sex life has been terrible for a long time...he tries to make me do things that I don't want to do and never asks me what I want."

James looked mightily surprised, his eyebrows flew into the air, "You've never once told me you've wanted to experiment with something."

"Well...I do, but not with the type of stuff you want."

"What kind of stuff do you like then?" James asked, looking visibly stunned.

"I'd like to be in charge."

James stared at her for a moment, and then he laughed. When he saw her face grow sour he abruptly stopped and said, "Wait...you're serious!?"

Susie gave James a murderous look, "Yes I am."

He shook his head in disbelief, "Well...I would never have guessed you had a dominant side unless you told me." he said and chuckled, "I still can't really believe it, "A sweet little girl like you?" he said and shook his head again.

Susie kept her arms crossed, "Well I do, and I'd like to experiment with some things, for example, tying you up and..."

James interrupted, "Wait wait wait, tying me up? That sounds like a problem, I am a bit claustrophobic and not at all interested in being dominated, it's not my thing, I won't knock on anyone who's into that, it's just that...it's not for me."

Susie stared furiously at James, "After all I've done for you and what I've had to put up with you won't even do this for me? How dare you?"

James looked a bit flustered "...I understand what you're trying to say here, from your perspective this might seem fair but..."

James desperately turned to Jocelynn, "Kate, as a psychologist would you not say that it's unhealthy to engage in sexual activities that you do not want to, simply because your partner wants to?"

Before Jocelynn could answer Susie spoke, "Oh you mean like how you got me to deepthroat your dick even though I complained that it was too big and it hurt my throat?"

James looked like he didn't know what to say.

Susie continued "I threw up on your dick trying to please you and 'go all the way down' like you wanted me to. Do you remember that?"

A shade of redness began to appear on James's cheeks, "Of course I do, but two wrongs doesn't make a..."

But Susie wasn't done, "Or how about after that, when you told me that it felt so good when I threw up on it that you wanted me to purposefully do it again? You nagged on me to deepthroat your dick for months after I said I never ever want to do deepthroating again. And don't get me started on your anal fetish..."

James stood up beat red in the face, "Alright! You win...I'm being a hypocrite!" he admitted and shook his head like he couldn't believe what he was about to say, "I'll indulge you in your little fantasies for a while, just like you did mine, but not permanently okay?"

"Sounds fair to me." Susie said and pouted.

Jocelynn straightened a bunch of papers in front of her that she had been taking notes in to get their attention, she looked at James first, "I'm glad that you're willing to compromise James, whenever there's infidelity in a relationship

there's always a power imbalance, and most of the time it's best resolved by the unfaithful partner showing that he or she is prepared to make sacrifices to save the relationship."

Now it was James who pouted, Jocelynn could tell that the session hadn't gone the way that he had planned.

"Does anyone of you have anything you'd like to add?" she asked.

Neither of them said anything so Jocelynn called an end to the therapy session and invited them back in two weeks, of course there wasn't going to be another meeting but she wanted James to think there would be.