Female Vigilantes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess we're just gonna have to torture you then, if that's what you want." Jocelynn said to James in a mocking tone of voice.

She appeared to be much calmer than Susie and her energy rubbed off a little on her as Susie felt herself relax a bit.

"Yeah, it's your choice, idiot!" she said and spit on him.

Her gob landed on his left cheek and instantly caused Jocelynn to laugh.

"YES! That's what you're fucking worth you piece of shit!" Jocelynn announced happily and spit on him as well.

Her spittle had landed on his right cheek and Susie all of a sudden realized how stupid he looked again with their spit on his face wearing his pink little, 'Baby Boy' collar. Not to speak of his pink bra, fishnets, panties and ballgag. He looked so stupid that Susie felt most of her fear dissipate, she couldn't take him seriously when she paid attention to what he was wearing.

He could be however angry and threatening he wanted, but he was still wearing a pink girly outfit. She joined Jocelynn in laughing at him as they both took turns spitting on his face.

Laughing had a therapeutic effect on her mood and Susie felt her fear begin to transform into excitement. It was fun doing this to him, spitting on him and laughing at how stupid he looked and what made it even better was the insulted look on his face. But as much fun as she and Jocelynn were having Susie doubted any of what they were doing was going to get him to tell them how he got ahold of those hundred grand. She figured the only way to get him to do that was to apply pain.

She grabbed his bulging balls with her hand and let her nails rest over them, "Are you sure you don't want to talk?" she asked leadingly.

Susie felt James body shiver, he made a face like he wasn't worried but she knew he was.

"No?" she asked mockingly and sunk her red nails into his strained balls.

He groaned and grunted but didn't appear to budge just yet so she sunk them in a little further.

James grunts turned into panicked short breaths and his muscular chest heaved up and down in distress. Susie felt herself purr, this was what she wanted, to hurt him and see him scared. It made her happy to see him scared and Jocelynn must've felt the same way as she brought her hands down hard in excitement on his chest.

"Yes! Feel the pain bitch, you deserve it!" she said happily and Susie thought she looked a bit turned on as well.

Susie wanted nothing more than to increase the pain he was experiencing so she dug her nails into his bulging testicles even further.

He groaned loudly and kept breathing short, labored breaths as his eyes wandered quickly around the room.

If he thought he could find an escape from the situation he was in other than telling them what they wanted to hear he was sorely mistaken. Susie removed her nails from deep inside his strained balls and slapped them instead. The slap must've taken him by surprise as screamed loudly and pulled desperately on his cuffs.

"Ready to talk yet?" Susie asked him casually.

She saw him groan and shake his head side to side.

"Okay then." Susie said mercilessly and punched his testicles as hard as she could.

James roared far too loudly for Susie to feel okay with it but she tried to not let him know that was the case.

"How about now?" she asked teasingly.

To her relief she saw James nod his head back and forth eagerly as he made eye contact with her.

His eyes looked scared and Susie smiled, 'It's working! He's giving in to the torture!' she thought happily.

"Okay, take off his ballgag Josy." she said and turned to Jocelynn who eagerly scooped herself closer to his face to do so.

"But if you lie James we're putting the gag back in and go back to torturing your sorry ass!" Susie said threateningly.

When Jocelynn untied his ballgag he immediately began to speak, "It's gambling money, I've won it through gambling!" he claimed and looked diligently into her eyes.

He didn't blink but Susie got a strong suspicion he wasn't telling the truth, "Gambling?" she asked and frowned.

"Yes, gambling, I won on the lottery a month ago but I didn't want to tell you about it because I knew you'd want half of the money." he said and kept his eyes fixed on her.

Susie felt his story was very suspicious and Jocelynn must've felt the same way as she said as much.

"Liar! He's lying Susie, let's put the gag back in!" she said and looked accusingly at him.

"No! I'm not lying, I promise!" he said and looked back and forth between them.

Susie found herself chuckling, "Was that the best lie you could come up with?" she asked mockingly.

James face got paler, probably because he realized his lie hadn't worked, "It...it's not a lie I swear..." he stuttered.

"Bullshit! If you had won the money on the lottery you would've told us that immediately. There's something dirty about that money and you're going to tell us what it is!" Susie said and looked angrily at her ex-boyfriend.

He shook his head back and forth, "No, I swear, it's true I..."

"Gag him Josy, I think he wants to be tortured some more." Susie said authoritatively.

"Gladly!" Jocelynn said happily and stuffed the ballgag back inside his mouth.

James groaned self-pityingly as Jocelynn secured the ballgag behind his head.

"How about you stand on his chest this time while I give his balls a little treatment?" Susie asked her best friend.

"Oooh, yes, let's do that!" she replied happily and jumped up on his muscular chest with her feet.

Susie liked the idea of Jocelynn standing on his chest for two reasons, one, it was added torment and two, she knew he would have a more difficult time roaring so loudly if her weight was on his chest.

And just as Susie thought, when she dug her nails into his balls again the pained sounds that were coming out of his mouth were more muffled than before.

"Are you balls itching hunny? Let me scratch them for you baby." Susie said mockingly and dragged her nails downwards on his balls.

His grunts turned more high pitched than before but were still not particularly loud, she saw the look of complete panic on his face and licked her lips. She loved seeing him so weakened and vulnerable and Jocelynn did as well.

"Ohh-ohh, look at his stupid face!" she said excitedly and pointed at James strained face.

Susie saw it, he looked to be in as much pain as she'd ever seen him in and she was loving it, "Let's make it a bit more strained shall we?" she said teasingly and began pinching his balls.

The veins on his hurting balls were so thick she could pick them up with her fingers and pull them away from his scrotum.

James shook his head rapidly back and forth as his beat red face contorted from the pain.

Susie kept up the ball torture as Jocelynn began bouncing slightly up and down on his chest. It didn't take long before James stopped shaking his head and started nodding it instead, he desperately sought Susie's eyes with his own and when she saw that she stopped her ball torture and told Jocelynn to take his ballgag off.

James took a couple of deep breaths once the ballgag was removed before he started to speak.

"I robbed an ATM." he said solemnly and sighed tiredly.

"Really? Is that what happened?" Susie asked.

She felt unsure of whether to believe it or not, it would seem like the kind of thing he wouldn't want to admit to unless being tortured but she had a bad feeling about the way he was saying it.

"I don't believe him." Jocelynn said and shook her head, "He's lying again, let's put the ballgag back on." she suggested.

James moved his eyes away from Susie and looked at Jocelynn instead, "Please, I'm telling the truth, what more can I do than tell the truth?" he asked in a contained manner.

Susie felt herself agreeing with Jocelynn, "How about you tell us the real truth?" she asked challengingly.

He moved his eyes to look at her again, "I am! Please, you have to believe me!"

She could see the fear start creeping back in his eyes as he no doubt imagined what would happen if they didn't believe him.

"I don't have to do anything!" Susie replied assertedly, "I can keep torturing you like this for as long as I like, it's you who have to do what I want you to do."

"But I am, I'm telling you how it is!" he replied and eyed her intently.

"No, you are not." Susie said dismissively and signaled with her right hand for Jocelynn to put the ballgag back in his mouth.

James groaned loudly and Susie saw what she thought looked like regret in his eyes.

If he had been telling the truth he almost certainly wouldn't have reacted that way so she felt confident she had made the right decision.

Susie grabbed his red, sore testicles with her nails, "This time I think you could jump on his chest a bit Josy, and butt bomb him too if you want." she added and giggled.

James eyes widened as he heard her words, he looked truly terrified now.

"Yes! With pleasure!!" Jocelynn said excitedly and jumped up on his chest eagerly.

"That's right James, every time you lie to us we're just going to make it worse and worse for you." she said and rammed her nails hard into his squished balls.

James roared as loudly as he could which was not particularly loud as Jocelynn kept jumping up and down on his chest. Susie saw her best friend's long brown hair jump around playfully to the rhythm of her jumps and smiled at the sight. She was glad Jocelynn got to enjoy herself too, she felt like she had shared her pain and deserved to be a part of dishing out the long overdue punishment too.

"Having fun over there?" she asked her best friend playfully.

"Oh yes, now watch this!" she said and jumped as high into the air as she could before pulling her legs up and landing hard on his chest with her small butt.

Her butt bomb took his breath away completely and as Susie squeezed hard on his nuts the only sound that came out of her ex-boyfriend's mouth was a meek whimper.

Susie felt herself get very excited by his weak whimper, she wanted to break him, to remove any ounce of confidence out of his body. He didn't deserve to have confidence, not after what he had done to all these women, including her.

Jocelynn got back up to her feet and when she jumped up on his chest again it was as if she restarted his lungs, he took a deep breath and heaved Jocelynn up even though she was standing with all her weight on his chest.

Susie dug her nails even deeper into his nuts and started pulling down on them again, she felt her nails tearing into his nuts and when she looked down at them she saw that she had made one of them start to bleed.

The sight of blood on his balls aroused her for some reason and she continued undeterred while breathing a bit more heavily.

James groaned quite loudly even though Jocelynn had resumed jumping on him again.

"Take. That. You. Turd." Jocelynn announced excitedly as she jumped hard on his chest.

James looked completely overwhelmed, he pulled on his cuffs and nodded desperately at Susie who made eye contact with him.

Susie almost didn't want to stop torturing him even though she knew he had just signaled that he was willing to talk again. She reluctantly tore her nails from his slightly bloodied balls and told Jocelynn to take his ballgag off.

He groaned and whimpered meekly as they took off the ballgag, the usual calm, composed and confident James was nowhere to be found now. He wailed self-pityingly and looked like he had returned to some childlike state of being.

This was what Susie had longed to reduce him to, a whimpering, wailing mess of a man. She sensed he was close to a mental breaking point and figured she could force the truth out of him if she pushed him.

"WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM?" she yelled as she eyed him angrily with her hands still around his bloodied balls.

"No, please don't ask me that." he whimpered and closed his eyes.

"TELL ME RIGHT NOW OR WE GO STRAIGHT BACK TO TORTURING YOU!"

James opened his eyes after her words and looked with pleading desperation at her, "No, no more, please."

Susie raised her right hand in the air as if she was going to punch his nuts.

"NO! I'll tell you! I'll tell you!" he yelled.

Susie looked unimpressed over at Jocelynn, "I don't think he's ready to tell us Josy, put the ballgag on, he wants to go another round."

"A GIRL, IT WAS A GIRL'S MONEY!" he yelled looking absolutely terrified.

"Who?" Susie asked quickly, not wanting to give him any time to think.

"Mary! My ex-girlfriend, she died, I inherited her money." James said and collapsed in the bed.

A million thoughts went through Susie's head after hearing his confession but doubts of its authenticity was not one of them. It was obvious that he had now finally told them the truth.

Susie asked the question that was foremost on her mind, "Did you kill her so you would get the insurance money?"

Her blood ran cold as she asked it, if he had done that she had seriously underestimated how much of psychopath he was.

James popped his head back up after having briefly rested it against the sheets, he looked at her pleadingly, "No, don't think that, I'd never...I'm not a murderer Susie."

Susie thought his response looked honest and genuine but she turned to Jocelynn to see what she thought.

"So why did she die?" Jocelynn asked him quietly.

James sighed and shook his head slowly, "She, killed herself...after I dumped her."

Upon hearing his words Susie felt her anger return with a vengeance, she closed her hands tightly.

"So you did kill her then!" she said, hissing at him.

James looked desperate, "No! Please don't look at it like that, I didn't think she'd kill herself, I never thought..."

"...You never thought your sick torture could push someone over the edge?" Susie asked with gritted teeth.

She had to use all her willpower not to grab his testicles and squash them into mush.

"No, no I didn't, I promise if had known that she would kill herself I would never have..."

"Then why did you keep doing this to other women after she died?" Jocelynn asked observantly.

The question looked to have stunned James who clearly didn't know how to reply to it, "I...I, don't...know." he said and closed his eyes and groaned.

Susie shook her head side to side in disbelief, James had yet again chocked her with his psychopathy. To think she had once loved this sorry excuse for a human being.

"So let me get this straight." Jocelynn said and paused, "You didn't think your abuse would lead her to commit suicide and would never have done so if you knew, but you also kept doing the same thing to other women even after you knew she had killed herself because of how you treated her?"

James groaned and kept his eyes closed, he looked like he thought if he just closed his eyes hard enough he would disappear, "Yes." he said reluctantly.

Susie swallowed hard and looked at Jocelynn, "So, not only did he drive her into killing herself, but he also kept going as if nothing had happened." she said and felt empty inside.

The shock had caused her anger to go away, when she looked back at her ex-boyfriend's eyes a part of her didn't even feel like she was looking at a human anymore. It was like he was a reptile of some sort, cold blooded beyond compare.

"It sounds bad I know...and it is bad!" he quickly said, correcting himself, "But you've got to believe me when I say I was mortified when she killed herself."

His eyes and face had moved like he was being honest and yet Susie didn't feel like he really was.

"If you were so sorry then why did you keep doing it?" Jocelynn asked him again.

He sighed tiredly and shook his head, "I don't know, because I'm an idiot who never learns probably."

"No, you're not an idiot." Susie replied, "You're a very clever man, very intelligent, you're just evil!"

James looked beggingly up at her, "Please..." he began but Susie interrupted him.

"Put the ballgag back on him Josy, we need to talk in private."

Jocelynn quickly did as Susie had said, they closed the bedroom door behind them and walked into the kitchen.

Susie sighed tiredly and sunk down in one of the chairs, she rested her head in her hands and felt it spinning uncontrollably.

Susie felt Jocelynn's hand on her back and leaned her head towards her best friend's hip in search of some comfort in this world. Jocelynn pulled her head closer to her hip and let her rest her head on it for a while as neither of them said a word.

It was Susie who broke the silence, "Some boyfriend I have huh?" she said tiredly.

Jocelynn rubbed her right arm supportingly, her voice was calm and controlled, "Yeah, I can't even imagine how difficult this must be for you." she said sympathetically.

"He killed her, basically." Susie said and looked up at her best friend.

"He did, and he didn't learn a thing afterwards either."

"That's almost even more sick isn't it? That he kept doing it to others afterwards even though he had just killed a girl?"

"Some men Susie, they have almost no regard for women's well being. I feel so bad for you that you had to encounter someone like him." Jocelynn said sympathetically and rubbed her arm soothingly.

"Don't feel bad for me Josy." Susie said and looked up at her, "If I had never met him and you hadn't figured out what he was up to he would've been abusing someone else right now and maybe she also would've killed herself because of it."

"So, really it's good that everything played out the way that it did because we've got him now, and he's not going to be abusing anyone ever again!"

Susie had said the last part of her sentence emphatically and saw approval in her best friend's eyes.

"That's right! You were his last victim Susie and never again is this scumbag ever going to harm another innocent woman!" Jocelynn announced equally emphatically.

Susie stood up and hugged her best friend tightly for almost a full minute.

"So, what are we going to do now?" Susie asked once they had separated, "I mean we've got him, we know what he's been up to and all that but...what do we do with him?" she asked feeling bewildered.

"Well we certainly can't let him go anytime soon, for so many reasons." Jocelynn said and paused, "First off he's far too dangerous, you heard how he threatened us earlier and secondly, even if we could do something that makes sure he would leave us alone he would still be abusing other women anyway."

"You're right." Susie chipped in.

Jocelynn took to words again, "So, we've got to keep him tied up and gagged either forever or until we deem that he's a changed man and is no longer a threat."

"Forever?" Susie said and gasped, "I can't have him around in my apartment forever Josy, I need to be able to have a life!"

"Which is why we need to turn him into a changed man." Jocelynn replied quickly, "We need to change him into someone who can be let out into society safely without harming anyone."

Susie felt blood disappear from her face, "But he's a freaking sociopath Josy how the hell do you expect us to be able to change him?" she asked in disbelief.

Jocelynn nodded agreeingly, "He is a sociopath, and it's going to be super difficult to do it but everything is possible when it comes to 'this'." she said and pointed at her own head, "The brain is malleable Susie and with the right kind of stimulus a person can transform drastically."

Susie felt utterly unconvinced, "You can't brainwash someone into having empathy Josy. This guy, this monster, he does not feel empathy like the rest of us, we're never going to be able to make him a good person!"

"Who said anything about empathy?" Jocelynn asked, a smile teased on her face.

Susie felt confused, "But I thought you said we're going to change him? Make him a better person?" she asked.