Female Vigilantes Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susie spun herself around while still sitting on his chest, she pulled down his newly acquired panties a little bit and grabbed his huge cock with one hand and began stuffing it into the little cage.

She got the head in fairly easily but then it started becoming more difficult. She made slow progress by using her fingers to stuff tiny portions of his massive dick inside the cage. James groaned in pain as she did so but that didn't deter her, however pretty soon it all stopped working.

Long before she had even reached the midpoint of his cock it was quite simply too thick to fit into the cage no matter how much she pushed. Susie sighed in frustration and pulled the cock out of the cage, she heard James make a chuckling sound behind her, she turned around and saw him looking visibly amused.

He must've understood that she couldn't get his cock into chastity belt and she figured he probably felt like this was a victory for him. She was just about to remind him how adorable he looked in his pink outfit when something clicked in her head, she smiled a broad shiny smile that wiped the smug look off his face.

She had just thought of the best way to make a cock shrink...making it cold.

She ran into the kitchen and emptied the fridge of ice cubes and put them in a bucket which she carried into the bedroom. When James saw the ice cubes he started groaning and wiggling. Just to tease him Susie decided to rub one of the ice cubes over his right nipple, she got the reaction she was looking for as he groaned loudly and moved his body around as much as he could, which wasn't saying much.

Susie laughed at his misfortune, "If you think that's painful wait until you feel them on your balls!" she said triumphantly and in one fell swoop emptied the ice cubes over his cock and balls.

James throat produced a squeaking sound and Susie laughed out loud again, "Turning into a girl already?" she asked.

James groaned and his body started shaking.

"Well you do have stockings and panties on so it's definitely fitting that you're squealing like a little girl!" she said mockingly.

James made a self-pitying sound and shook his head side to side like he couldn't believe it was actually happening.

Over the course of the next several minutes Susie rubbed James cock and balls with the ice cubes, she thought it was amazing how much they shrunk when they got cold.

When his cock looked to be about half the size it normally was when flaccid she decided to give stuffing it into the chastity belt another go.

The head went in very easily and up to the middle of the cock she had no problems whatsoever, once there she had to start stuffing it in a little bit, as she got closer and closer to the base of his dick the problem started being the length more so than the girth.

She pushed the cage down towards the base of his cock with one hand while stuffing it upwards into the cage with the other, James groaned loudly behind her but again that only served as motivation for her.

With one final massive push she managed to get his whole cock inside the cage but it wasn't over yet, she had to make sure his cock didn't 'grow out' of its cage as it became warmer again, and the only way to do that was to push it down towards his pelvis until his cock reheated and expanded through the holes of the cage.

It must've been a very painful process to experience for James and Susie could hear him groan loudly while it happened. His cock slowly bulged out over the plastic bars that kept it trapped, it sure looked very uncomfortable and Susie hoped it was, she had no pity for James, not after what he had done to her and to others.

After it had fully expanded Susie let go of his cock and turned her attention to his balls instead. She reapplied the few ice cubes that were left on his testicles and waited for them to cool down too.

James made many funny sounds that she laughed merrily at as his balls shrunk down to about half their normal size. She squished one of them into the cage, even though it had shrunk massively it barely fit comfortably in the whole ballcage, and there was one more that needed to get in there.

Susie began stuffing his cold but still quite large second testicle down into the ballcage, James protested as loudly as he could which Susie loved. There was something surprisingly arousing about hearing him suffer and she felt herself get a bit turned on again.

She had now gotten half of the second testicle in there but no matter how much she kept pushing it still wouldn't go in, maybe it was because they had started to expand again, she put a couple of ice cubes on his nut and noticed a little bit of shrinkage, she managed stuff a little bit more in there and as much as James tormented sounds egged her on, the last third of the ball just wouldn't go in, she decided to give it a whack.

It made a plopping sound and went it.

James screamed as loudly as he could with the ballgag still in his mouth and shook hard on his cuffs.

Susie first moaned when she heard his yell but quickly her enjoyment turned to worry. It had been so loud that she feared her neighbors might've been able to hear if they were home. She didn't want him to realize that though so she laughed his yell off.

"Awh, did that hurt?" she asked him mean spiritedly.

James made a self pitying groan and leaned his head back into the bed.

Susie sighed of relief as she was happy he didn't seem to realize he could scream loud enough that the neighbors might hear him.

She returned her attention to his balls and put the lock on his cock and balls for good measure, not that she really thought it was needed given how tightly they were stuck in there. She watched as his balls also expanded out through the bars of the cage, to James growing displeasure.

Susie felt exhausted, this had been much more difficult than she had expected, and she had expected it to be difficult. The good news though was that it most certainly put James in a tremendous amount of pain, which made it worth all the effort.

She found herself purring as she heard him make loud complaining sounds when his testicles expanded to their full size out through the ball cage. His discomfort had clear positive effect on her mood.

She took another look at his testicles and boy did they look like they were in pain. They were scarlet red, swollen and thick blue veins crawled up all over them.

Susie decided to be mean and gave one of his testicles a flick with her finger. James roared in pain, she worried someone might've heard it so she didn't do it again.

"Oh no, did that hurt? That was not my intention at all you lying cheated psychopath!" she said accusingly.

James grunted and took several short labored breaths.

Susie felt herself enjoying the power she had over him immensely, she sat down on his chest and looked at his red and sweaty face and started breathing heavy herself.

"I bet everything hurts, I bet your arms hurt, I bet your legs hurt, I bet your head hurts and I certainly bet your cock and balls hurt." she said and pushed her palms down into the top of his chest.

James looked defiantly back at her with smallened eyes and uttered what she could tell was a 'fuck you'.

Susie flung her head back and laughed, her blonde locks fell gracefully over her shoulders, "If I was you I wouldn't be so rude James, you should be apologizing to me, not insulting me!" she said emphatically.

James mouthed something Susie couldn't hear but whatever it was she could tell by the look on his face that it certainly wasn't an apology.

"Well, you will apologize eventually, I won't accept your apology, but you will apologize."

Susie leaned down over his face and whispered threateningly, "You will be begging me to accept your fucking apology, you will be begging me James!"

To her surprise James only chuckled at her attempt to intimidate him, and once again he managed to squeeze out a 'fuck you', this time with even more sass. Susie bent backwards and slapped his balls, he roared in pain again but not as loudly this time as her whole body weight was on his chest.

She placed her lips next to his ear and whispered, "Don't forget who's in charge now big boy." she said and tapped his face roughly with her hand.

James kept eyeing her angrily as she stood up from the bed walked out of her bedroom.

Once she had shut the bedroom door behind her she picked up her phone and called Jocelynn, who answered immediately.

"Did it work?" Jocelynn asked with bated breath.

"It did." Susie said tiredly, "I've got him tied up and gagged in my bedroom."

"YES!" Susie heard Jocelynn shout celebratorily.

She also heard bouncing noises coming from Jocelynn's phone and guessed Jocelynn had started jumping up and down in excitement, when she started talking again she sounded out of breath.

"OMG...I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT SUSIE!...I KNEW...I KNEW IT WOULD WORK!...YOU...YOU DID IT!...YOU DID IT SUSIE!" she shouted extaticly.

"Not without your help I didn't, this is all because of you."

"Oh I might have...played a small part." Jocelynn said and giggled.

"Oh yes very small and insignificant, it's not like this was all your idea or anything."

"But I didn't do it, you did it, you reigned in the bull!" Jocelynn said playfully.

Susie laughed out loud in response to her words, "Actually he's been thrusting and puffing like a bull pretty much as soon as I tied him up so the analogy works perfectly."

Jocelynn giggled again, "I can picture it in my head, him thrashing about in the bed pissed off but unable to do anything about it, I can't wait to see him tied up like that, can I come over now?" Jocelynn asked.

"Of course you can! The coast is clear, don't forget to bring the rest of the toys and that high definition camera you said you just bought."

"I will...oh I'm so excited Susie, this is going to be so much fun!"

Jocelynn

Jocelynn skipped up the stairs to Susie's apartment with pep in her step. She had been so thrilled when Susie called and let her know that their plan had succeeded that she didn't know what to do with herself. They had caught him, James was finally going to get his comeuppance for all the women he had used and abused. A part of Jocelynn was also excited to see just how big his package was, Susie had told her tales of it but she wanted to see it for herself.

She had undone her makeover from earlier and now looked her normal self, she knocked on Susie's apartment door and Susie quickly opened it. The two young women fell into each other's arms in an embrace.

"Oh Susie, I'm so glad you pulled it off! I was sick anxious waiting for you to call me."

"What do you think I was then? It was so nerve wrecking I could barely hold it together." Susie said and squeezed Jocelynn's arms.

"But you did, and now we've got him!" Jocelynn said triumphantly, smiling broadly as she held up one hand in the air for a high five.

Susie returned the smile and met Jocyelynn's hand with her own, a loud smacking sound echoed throughout the apartment.

"Oh and by the way" Susie said, "He's already admitted to doing it, he's guilty there's no doubt about it anymore."

Jocelynn's eyes almost popped out of her eye sockets, "Has he? He did it then? To other women?"

Susie nodded, "I threatened to bring his ex girlfriend over just like you said I should and then he admitted it."

"Wow...I can't believe it, well I mean I can believe it, because I thought that's what he was doing but still...what a cruel and heartless man he is!"

"And I had to live with that asshole, can you imagine what that felt like?"

"No, but I can imagine how much you want to punish him!" Jocelynn said and smiled wickedly.

Susie laughed sinisterly, "Oh Josy, I don't think you do...but you'll see soon enough, and you're welcome to help me with it."

Jocelynn rubbed her hands together and giggled, "I'd love to!" she said.

The two girls entered Susie's bedroom together and the look on James face was priceless, he stared murderously at Jocelynn who bursted out laughing.

"He looks pathetic doesn't he?" Susie asked fondly.

Jocelynn covered her mouth, "Oh my god...look at him, he looks so angry and yet he also looks so silly..."

"Yeah...it's quite the contrast isn't it?" Susie said happily.

Jocelynn's face changed into disgust, "What's with his cock and balls?" she asked.

Jocelynn walked up to the bed and took a better look at his cock and balls. "They look deformed Susie." she said.

Susie laughed, "Do you hear that James? Your precious cock and balls look deformed!"

James grunted worryingly and his facial expression changed from anger to concern.

"It's just because of the chastity belt Josy, when we take it off they'll be normal...I hope."

"I was just going to ask...do you think they'll work after this?" Jocelynn asked as she held the cock cage in her hand.

Susie put her hands on her hips, "Of course they will, I've seen far worse things done online than this and the guy's cock still worked."

Jocelynn lifted one of her eyebrows, "You saw this while doing your research huh?"

Susie smiled wickedly, "Yup, and I got a lot of good ideas from it."

They both looked at James who seemed to be genuinely afraid again, Jocelynn had a feeling James wasn't going to like Susie's ideas.

"You did bring that high definition camera right?" Susie asked.

"Yeah, shall we begin then?" Jocelynn asked in reply.

"I think we should, I'll bring his computer in here and you can start taking pictures of him, make sure you take a lot of them!"

"Oh I will!" Jocelynn said and smiled towards James, "You're going to be sooo pretty in the pictures...baby boy!"

James muttered something unintelligible and looked grimly at her. Susie left to get the computer and Jocelynn was now alone with James.

She noticed that Susie hadn't put his new pink bra on him yet so she picked it up and wrapped it around his chest, he breathed heavy thrusting breaths, she could tell he was extremely uncomfortable just by the way he was breathing and she loved it.

"You deserve this!" she said as she began snapping pictures of him tied up in his humiliating position. He didn't reply, he just looked sideways at the wall, she figured he didn't want to look into the camera.

Jocelynn kept snapping pictures as she verbally degraded James. She thought he looked to be in more and more distress with every pictures taken, it was as if he was imagining who'd get to see them and what their reaction would be like, she hoped he was as he deserved all the torment they were giving him and then some.

Susie

When Susie returned to the bedroom with James computer Jocelynn had snapped quite a lot of pictures of her ex boyfriend. Susie logged into his computer using a very simple password she had seen him type in on numerous occasions, '11llII!!'

She had found a folder named 'Pwords' on his desktop yesterday when she logged into his computer and to her shock she had came upon passwords to all types of accounts he had, everything from email, to phone and most importantly, his bank account password.

Yes, the fool stored the password to his bank account on his laptop. Apparently James was stunningly ignorant when it came to password security, not that she minded it one bit of course.

She hadn't tried to use his bank account password yesterday as he came home from the gym just as she was about to. So today was going to be the very first time.

Jocelynn stopped taking pictures and joined her as she logged into his bank account, they crossed their fingers hoping it would be a valid one.

It was and Susie found herself staring breathlessly at his bank account balance, she repeated quietly to herself, "A hundred and five thousand."

"Where the hell did you get a hundred grand from?" Jocelynn asked James accusingly.

Susie re-read the amount another time to make sure she wasn't seeing things. She wasn't, he had over a hundred grand in his bank account.

Furious, she got to her feet and walked up to him, she tore the ballgag out of his mouth and threw it at his face, "You're unemployed and yet you have a hundred grand in your bank account, explain yourself!" she commanded.

"I'm good at saving." he said in a coarse voice and smiled mockingly.

"Where's the money coming from? Whose money is it?"

"It's none of your fucking business." he said and looked at her with utter contempt.

"IT'S ONE HUNDRED PERCENT MY BUSINESS!" Susie yelled as her voice cracked.

"YEAH? HOW SO?" he yelled back at her equally loud.

"BECAUSE I'VE PAID FOR EVERYTHING! THE RENT, THE FOOD, EVEN YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES! AND NOW I SEE YOU'RE FUCKING LOADED WITH CASH!!"

Susie was shaking from top to toe with anger, James betrayal was almost too much for her heart to bear, she didn't think he could surprise her anymore but somehow he had found a way.

He didn't look too bothered at all though, "Well, yeah, so I was being a douche to you. But you already knew that and it's not your money that is in the..."

"WHOSE MONEY IS IT?" Susie yelled in a high pitched tone of voice.

"Mine of course, it's in my bank account." he replied smugly.

Susie shook her head, "Oh no no, we're not gonna let you get away with lying like that!" she said determinedly and looked at Jocelynn who nodded agreeingly.

"Yeah, you're gonna tell us everything you've been up to or we'll make your life hell!" she said supportingly.

If James was worried he didn't show it, "You don't know what you've done, this... kidnapping, it will have consequences." he promised threateningly.

Susie's jaw dropped at his gall.

"You're in no position to be making threats!" Jocelynn replied as Susie still stared at him.

James looked at Jocelynn with eyes brimming with hate, "You should never have tried this...scheme, but if you untie me right now, I promise I won't lay a finger on either of you. If however, you keep this interrogation shit up I'm going to..."

The next thing that was heard in the room was a loud thumbing sound.

Susie had punched James right in the kisser, "DON'T YOU DARE THREATEN US LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN! DO YOU HEAR THAT?" she yelled, her face beat red and mere inches from his.

James looked stunned by the punch and taken aback by her fury and didn't reply back.

Susie was shaking with anger, she had been unable to control herself after hearing his threatening words and had yelled much louder than she knew she should've. She reminded herself that they were in control after all and took a deep breath. She hoped dearly the neighbors weren't home.

"You're either going to tell us everything we want to know or we will torture you until you do!" Susie promised in a much calmer voice than before.

James looked to have recovered and Susie could see the hate in his eyes again.

"You'll regret this." he said in an eerily calm tone of voice.

Susie turned to her best friend, "Josy, would you mind helping me teach this fool a lesson?" she asked with an unsteady voice.

"Not at all." Jocelynn said and rolled up her sleeves.

James got half of a call for help in before they managed to cover his mouth, they then worked together to plug his mouth with the ballgag and tied it up behind his head. It had been made more difficult by the fact that Susie's own hands were shaking quite badly, she didn't know if it was due to anger or fear or perhaps a combination of both.

She had pretended like his threats didn't scare her but they did, he was so much bigger and stronger than her and he genuinely looked like he wanted to kill her. It sent shivers down her spine even though she knew they had him firmly tied up and under control.