All Comments on 'Femdom Boss Pt. 02'

by JohnHerr48

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
4Leather4Leatherabout 3 years ago

Can’t wait for the next phase in his training, one lucky guy

Safari4444Safari4444about 3 years ago

I have 5 starred many of your stories an chapters. You're a fantastic writer an can't wait to read the next chapter here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I suppose that he is going to be in a world of pain if he forgets to stay in his pallet and goes to take a piss later in the night/morning. His little cock is probably not going to see the light of day after he is fitted with a tight cock ring and chastity belt.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48about 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you ALL for your feedback!!!! It really means a lot to me. I just started this a few weeks ago with the Miss Amy Series - and the response I have received has really meant the world to me!! The 2nd part of Femdom Boss is up, and the third part is awaiting approval.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Femdom Boss pt. 2

As the story continues to build, and this part ending with a session between Driver Stacy (whom I expected be a T-Girl) and the slave. With some extra cunnilingus tutoring from Stacy, the slave will do better next time he services Mistress. 4 stars

TomSpeedyTomSpeedyabout 3 years ago

Wow, this second chapter is way more interesting than the first one. The whole house tour, and the explanations of his new life is intriguing. I’m a fan of how he is treated and especially his new services that he has to provide. However, I think his sleeping arrangements could be more intimate in the future. Anyway, great chapter and I can’t wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Smoking - disgusting

If anyone was to smoke in my presence and blow it into my face I would slap them for endangering my health. I can't stand the smell of tobacco smoke of any kind as it triggers massive nasal bleeds very rapidly - not a mere trickle either - that are very difficult to stop - life threatening.

JohnHerr48JohnHerr48almost 3 years agoAuthor

Anon, I understand, so that would be a limit for you - understandable why. For me and others, it is quite erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice to see John will have some support :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJohnHerr48@JohnHerr48
I am an almost 50 year old submissive/sometimes switch. And recently I was inspired by a Lady I met online to write a story. So, I am giving it ago, She likes it so far, and many of Her followers like it as well. I hope it is received well. Thanks!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES