All Comments on 'Femdom Farms Ch. 05'

by Jhjh4

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 1 year ago

As they say at Christmas the gift that keeps on giving well written and edited great imagination I do hope there is more to come good second instalment TYVM

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic start. Hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another excellent chapter! You are an excellent writer and I hope you continue to post!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Poor sub, down to "9"after just one day. I hope the next day goes better for him

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I see you deleted all the negative feedback. 1star

Jhjh4Jhjh4over 1 year agoAuthor

Hey Anonymous,

I deleted the comment because it was the same comment that you’ve left on every one of my posts. But I’ve left up the others. I welcome feedback of all types, especially critical feedback as I read it and try to improve upon my writing based on it. I’ve never claimed to be a professional and am writing this story for fun. I’ve put a lot of time and effort into it and in a way have shared some of my self. I’m happy at least a few people so far have seemed to enjoy it.

I do not understand why you feel the need to continue reading every post and commenting “he’s so dumb, 1 star, who would ever do this, etc” if you disagree with the main character’s decisions and the overall theme of the story so much? While this type of kink/theme is probably not for everyone it does appeal to many. There are hundreds, maybe thousands, of wonderful stories on this site that deal with themes of chastity/femdom/humiliation/control and thousands more that do not. Pointing out plot holes is fine. Continuously criticizing a story because you disagree with the main theme/fetish because you do not share it feels a bit excessive and a bit like kink shaming. I personally would never criticize another writer because I do not share their same sexual interests.

No hard feelings and I do not want to force you to enjoy my story. But I felt compelled to address your comment and express how I feel about your feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@jhjh4 Just ignore the comments by Anonymous. I have similar occur on my story. Complain after every chapter how boring it becoming etc but still keeps on reading every chapter! They are 'doom and gloom' type people. Want to get a reaction. Whatever you do they will say opposite was better etc. I like your story. Well done.

mimogoddessmimogoddess12 months ago

Very enjoyable story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJhjh4@Jhjh4
Hi, I'm J. I've always enjoyed reading kinky fiction. Especially stories involving femdom/chastity and all the fun that comes along with those themes. I recently decided to write some fiction of my own for fun and later on decided I would share. What I thought was going to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES