All Comments on 'Fenway Ch. 02 - Tracy's Box'

by DentalFlossTycoon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

1 Star

No Cucking in Baseball

26thNCuck Disapproved

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

James is a complete fuckwit. He is a weak, pathetic cuck. The very thing he didn't want to be. He allows that cheating, slut wife of his to control and manipulate every aspect of his sex life and doesn't even acknowledge he is a cuck. His slut wife operates on the premise "That it's easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission". Meaning she does whatever the fuck she wants then seeks to justify it.

From cheating, to sucking and then fucking his friends, all without getting permission/agreement BEFOREHAND, to fucking him in the arse with a strapon when he is already fucking another slut.

Why didn't James, when he realised his BFF was fucking his wife in a locked room, decide that when she finished he was going to fuck Blue? When his slut wife left to go to his room, he should have sent her a message saying he was going to fuck Blue. Then she could have listened/watched and experienced something HE did without discussing it with her. No, James is a fucktard cuck.

26thNCuck26thNCuckover 2 years ago

5 Stars

Loved it.

-26thNC Approved

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

"Listen Tracy, watching you fuck another man was, and probably still is, my top sexual fantasy. I just want to be very clear, I am not going to be a fucking cuckold."

WTF do you think a cuck is nancy? Crawl back to your closet, take 26thNGayCuck with you, and you can diddle each others tiny schlongs while playing anal games with push pins, olive oil and rubber duckies.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was hot! Loved it. More Please!!!!!

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

You gutless wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And no one worried about anyone or anything. Even for a fictional story on a porn site that was awful. No consequences?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Another femdom fetish-cuck tale without the proper tags, but the really low users evaluation (3.2*) is here to remind all users how much these kind of fetish fantasies are disliked in this LW category. Better to move it in the Fetish category, where it would be better appreciated. Not here.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous