Unexplained Discoveries Ch. 01 Pt. 01

Story Info
Middle age couple can't explain why.
24.8k words
3.92
20.2k
40

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of unbelievable discovery for both my wife and myself. We recently learned things about one another after 21 years of marriage that each of us never dreamed the other would be capable of doing, let alone enjoying, sexually. Maybe we got carried away, maybe we got into things that we shouldn't have. Maybe, just maybe we were down right bad. But the experiences are fuel now for an incredibly erotic sex life for a middle aged couple.

My wife's name is Maria. She is 43 years young and after three children she still grabs the eye of men both young and old. Especially my eye! She is of Mexican and Greek decent. She has long, straight black hair and what I consider a perfect body. Although she is very short in stature (she claims to be 5' tall but is actually 4'10" tall) she is huge on personality. She loves to make people smile and laugh.

She has an incredibly quick wit that can often times catch people off guard before they burst into laughter. She is also very direct, even blunt to a point. Everyone loves talking and joking with my Maria though. She usually becomes the life of the party even if she doesn't mean to. People just seem to gravitate to her because of her easy going personality and her great sense of humor. I find that most men can't seem to keep from looking at her and once they engage her in conversation, they become addicted. Some even become infatuated with her.

I am not the jealous type by any stretch of the imagination. I completely understand why any man can get taken by her charm and her looks. If I were the jealous type, I am sure she would have left me long ago as a result. I completely trust her and if I worried about other men all of the time I would probably have ulcers by now or maybe even worse medical conditions!

Men are constantly trying to hit on her and she has been asked many times over the years for dates by men she works with as well as men she meets at job sites or waiting in line at the grocery store. She has been propositioned more times than I can remember. She has literally been asked by some brazen men if she would got to a hotel with them. Once a guy who started a conversation with her in a Lowe's store had the gall to ask her for a blowjob while they were leaving the store! She had to break his heart of course but was laughing when she told me about it when she got home.

She always tells me about these incidents and we both get a kick out of it. It makes for some good laughs and gives me something to pick on her about.

We have been completely faithful and devoted to one another from the day we met. My name is Jeff, I am 44 years old and I consider myself the luckiest guy in the world to be married to such a hot looking and personable woman such as Maria. I am 5'8" tall and weigh about 185 lbs. We both work on keeping ourselves in good physical condition with home workouts such as weights and an exercise bike several times a week. We also run a few miles usually two times a week. This helps keep us young. At least young at heart.

We met in high school when I was 17 and she was 16. The way we met was kind of funny, scary but funny. I was driving home from a friend's house hoping not to be late for dinner. My mom and dad didn't take to kindly to us not all being at the dinner table to eat as a family. As I rounded a fairly sharp turn in the road, there was another car coming straight at me!! It was too late. Nothing I could do, I was involved in a head on collision. Luckily, due to the turn in the road, both of us were moving slow enough that it wasn't an extremely violent collision, although I was definitely seeing stars for a bit. When I began getting my senses back, I looked at the driver of the other car and noticed that the person's head was laying on the steering wheel. I tried to open my car door but it was stuck. I then leaned over and tried the passenger door. It was jammed also but I was able to get it open by kicking it and pushing with my shoulder.

I went to the driver's side of the other car and noticed that it was a girl. I began asking if she could hear me. I didn't want to touch her because I knew enough about first aid that she could possibly have a spinal injury and was afraid that I would harm her further. I wasn't allowed to have a cell phone in those days as my parents felt it would be a distraction from my school and work responsibilities but luckily another car stopped and the lady had a phone and called 911.

The woman came around to the driver's side of the girl's car and saw the blood on my face. She began asking me questions. I told her that I was ok but was more worried about the girl in the car. She began looking at the girl and trying to get her to respond to questions. I saw her reach down and grab the girl's wrist and check for a pulse. As she did, the girl began coming around.

She finally asked what happened? The lady told her that she had been in an accident and that help was on the way.

The girl unclicked her seatbelt and tried to open her door. It too was jammed shut. She seemed to begin to panic and started hitting the door with her shoulder. I stepped over and tried to calm her down by telling her that emergency crews were on their way and they would get her out. She looked at me with tears in her eyes and began apologizing.

She said "there was a deer in the road, I must have swerved, I am so sorry"!

I told her that is was ok, "the most important thing is that we are alive."

As I looked at her I realized that she was the most beautiful girl that I had ever seen! Her eyes seemed to completely captivate me. Even with blood on her face. Even in this situation, I couldn't seem to tear my eyes away from her. As a result of a car accident, I was falling in love! I couldn't seem to take my eyes off of her.

After several minutes, she calmed enough to notice that I was looking at her. More like gawking at her. She looked at me for a few seconds and then said "I appreciate the stares and all but this might not be the best time for us to flirt with each other." Then she threw up that killer smile and we both started laughing. I was instantly hooked.

Even though trapped in a car, she still made me laugh! When emergency crews finally arrived, they were able to cut her out of her car. We were both taken to the hospital emergency room just to be on the safe side.

My parents arrived worried sick but the doctor said that I was ok. Some cuts that required a few stitches and some bruises. They felt that I had a concussion and were going to keep me overnight just to watch me.

I was admitted to the hospital so they could watch me overnight.

I convinced my parents to head home and get some rest. I was sure the adrenaline kick of finding out that their son was in a fairly bad auto accident put quite a bit of stress on them.

They finally left the hospital around 11 PM. After they left, I realized that I had missed supper and was starving. I got out of bed, found my bloody blue jeans and grabbed some change from the pocket. I headed down the hallway looking for the vending machines. After a few turns and turn-arounds I finally saw a sign for a waiting room and headed that direction. As I got closer, I heard something like a can of soda falling out of a machine and thought to myself "hell yeah, there are vending machines in there!" As I walked in....there she was! The girl who had wrecked into me. She heard me enter the lounge and turned to look.

She smiled and said "your a bit late to buy me dinner."

I started laughing and said to her, "even after you smashed my car, I'm still buying!"

We both started laughing again when she said "I get the feeling you didn't like that car anyway, you're welcome!" More laughing. We introduced ourselves and over a couple of bags of Doritos, we talked until almost 2:30 AM. Both us dressed in our best evening hospital gowns! And we fell in love. Completely and utterly in love. I was the first to sign the cast on her arm. When I did, I added my phone number under it! The rest, as they say, is history.

We began dating right after our first date in the hospital. We quickly became best of friends and were nearly inseparable. We went to different schools but we managed to be together nearly every day. I found that I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I didn't seem to even notice other girls.

Maria would pick on me about it. We would be out and some girl from one of our respective schools would try to engage me in conversation but I would let it fade away so I could get back to my girl. Maria would comment things like "what's wrong, she's pretty hot?" Or what's the matter, she doesn't get it up for you?" And we would always laugh about it. Of course I would always pick on her too when other boys would try with her. As such, we both realized the we weren't jealous of one another.

So we were able to stay together when other kids our age seemed to want to play the field. We spent as much time together as we possibly could. We didn't have sex until she turned eighteen. We had a birthday party for her at her mom and dad's house that day.

Her family, my mom and dad as well as my sister we there. I had saved my money from working and bought her a beautiful diamond pendant. She was so shocked that she threw a huge hug and a kiss on me right in front of everybody. Both my parents and her parents were stunned by the gift. Her mom even said "I hope that maybe there will be a diamond ring to go with that one of these days!" In didn't know how to respond to her mom about the comment but I did know, however that there would definitely be a matching ring one of these days! I was never letting this girl go.

After the party, Maria and I went out to the drive-in to watch a movie. Although there wasn't much movie watching as we were too busy making out. At one point I asked Maria if she really liked the necklace. She said she loved it but she was hoping for something else. I was disappointed at that. I really put a lot of thought and hard work into paying for it. I asked her what she had really wanted. She looked at me, slowly and tentatively reached toward my crotch and grabbed my cock and said "this thing inside of me." I was shocked but ecstatic. Wow! How could I possibly deny her that birthday present?

I would love to be able to say that our first time was absolutely amazing but everyone knows that would be a lie. It hurt her and I only lasted about a minute. But we got to see each other naked. That was an incredible thrill for both of us. Maria's body was absolutely perfect. 34c breasts 23-36. A beautiful flat belly and a gorgeous trimmed black bush on her pussy. My cock, although not considered huge, is fairly large. About 7 inches long when erect and pretty thick. It's probably why it hurt her the first time. Plus, being as excited as I was I went too fast.

But our sex lives didn't end there. From then on we were going at it every chance we got. We began experimenting and having an awesome time with each other. One great thing about her was she was never afraid to talk to me about sex. What she liked and what was too weird for her. She learned how to give the most incredible blow jobs and I learned how to make her explode by eating her pussy!

For a little over a year we kept experimenting and having a blast. Then one night we got a big shock, a reaction if you will, about our sexual wants. We had just finished up with each of us having an incredible orgasm at the same time. As I pulled my condom covered cock out of her, it was ripped! We were both stunned and I know I was scared to death. Then, in her usual goofy way stated a bit humorously, "no wonder I came so hard." And we laughed again.

I put on another condom and climbed between her outstretched legs again. She reached out, put her hand on my chest and stopped me. I thought she might have been concerned about the condom breaking again but she reached down with her other hand and began removing the condom. I asked her what she was doing? She said "that was the most incredible thing I've ever felt. Besides, your sperm is already in there. More of it isn't going to make a difference. If we become parents, at least we know we will be awesome parents."

I was stunned to hear her say this but her gentle rubbing of my naked cockhead against her super wet pussy lips had me out of my mind. She lined me up and I simply let my weight push my cock into her in one thrust. She let out a very loud "OOOOOOOOOH MY GOD, I'M COMING ALREADY!" and her body seemed to go into convulsions.

She shook and rolled her head from side to side. I could feel her pussy walls squeezing me hard. I began fucking her with faster and faster strokes. She was moaning and cooing and had locked her legs around my waist. As I was getting closer and closer to another incredible cum, I began telling her that I was ready to cum. When I said that, she locked her legs tighter around me and said "do it! Cum inside me, it feels so incredible when you do!"

Hearing her words sent me over the edge. I came with unbelievable force. I was nearly blacking out. My cock pulsed at least 12 times. When I finished, I collapsed on top of her, exhausted.

We began kissing and just holding each other, my cock still inside her. For the next ten minutes we stayed locked together like that. Kissing, rubbing our hands all over each other. My cock started getting hard again, you know how we men recover at that age. Maria smiled at me and said " this time I want you to hit it like a doggy!"

Who was I to argue? I couldn't resist her anyway, whatever she wanted I was gonna give her. She turned over and placed her arms and head on the rear deck of the car, turned her face toward me and said "fuck me stud!" And I did, until I made her cum twice more. Then I unloaded in her for a third time that night.

Afterward, we were cuddling and talking. I asked if she were safe right now. She was quiet for a few moments and then very quietly said "no." My insides turned inside out and my heart began racing with fear. "Are you sure?" I asked her very nervously.

She said that she had finished her period about 14 days before tonight. I became really scared. Scared shitless. What were we going to do if she became pregnant.

Then she told me that she might be ovulating. That was probably why she felt she needed to have me cum inside of her. She felt that it must have been a secret woman's need or something causing her to not stop me. Causing her to desperately want my sperm inside her body!

We talked for a while about what we would do if she got pregnant. I had just finished my first year of college working on an electrical engineering degree. She had just graduated high school and was planning on going to college for a degree in architecture. She told me if it did happen, she would want me to finish my degree and we would both work to make sure I did. I asked, "what about your plans? What about your schooling?" She melted my heart when she said "If I become a mommy, I want to concentrate on that first."

She did get pregnant that night. Although both of our parents we're disappointed, we told them that we would work through this and be awesome parents. We would make them proud.

Our daughter was born nine months to the day of the conception. We named her Inez after Maria's grandma. We set up in a small apartment about a half mile from her mom and dad's house and about 4 miles from my parents. It was tough for a few years there's no denying that but we got by. Maria was an amazing mom! My parents and her parents were all amazing at helping out with Inez and we succeeded in getting me through school.

When I graduated, I managed to land an outstanding job in my field and life got a bit easier for us. Her mom and dad convinced her to get to school and get her degree as well. Her parents and my parents continued to help because they loved being with their granddaughter. I was making great money and we had no problem paying for Maria's education. We were doing well enough that I finally bought her the matching diamond ring and she said yes!!! Emphatically!

We were married three weeks later and Maria began classes the second summer semester that year. Everything became like a whirlwind to us. School, work, our daughter. We seemed to have very little time for us but when we did, we still had amazing sex. We even kept experimenting with fun fetishes such as bondage, role play, and even finding ways to have sex in risky places like behind a local gas station late at night once. We were happy as could be. Very seldom ever arguing about things. We were just perfect together for some reason and we both liked that a lot.

When Maria hit her senior year, she was offered a semester of on the job experience at an architectural firm not far from our home. A paid internship!She did an outstanding job with the firm and after that semester she was offered a full time position with them after she graduated! When we found out, we were ecstatic. She was finally going to be doing what she had dreamed of doing for a long time. We decided to go out and celebrate that evening. I told her I was taking her to a certain nice restaurant that had some of the highest acclaims in the state. My mom took Inez that evening and told us to have a great time. She also added a good natured "behave yourselves!" I told mom that I couldn't make any promises! We hugged and kissed Inez and told her to behave for gram. She said "ok daddy" and they were out the door.

I walked down the hall to our bedroom and heard the shower running. I couldn't help but take a peek. Maria's beautiful body was on full display. Her wet 34c tits were looking absolutely perfect, flat tummy, flared hips and of course her neatly trimmed bush had me hard as a rock. I quietly stripped off my clothes and stepped in the shower behind her. She looked up over her shoulder as I wrapped my arms around her and gave me one of those dazzling smiles of hers. She said "Looks like someone is happy to see me," as she wrapped her dainty hand around my manhood. "Too bad you have to wait til later!" She then gave me her best teasing giggle and stepped out of the shower to dry off.

I was left with a stiff dick and no hope for relief for a while. So, I just scrubbed, got out of the shower. Shaved and brushed my teeth. When I walked into the bedroom to get dressed, Maria was already getting dressed. What an incredible sight. She had on black nylons and a garter belt, tiny black thong panties and a matching black bra. My God! She was beautiful! How did I get so lucky landing a woman like her?

She noticed me staring at her and blushed a little. Probably because my dick was standing straight up like a steel rod and it was because of her. "Jeff, honey, if you don't put that thing away you might get arrested for carrying a weapon!" She laughed.

It snapped me out of it and I began dressing as well but couldn't stop watching her as she pulled on the little black dress. You know the one. Spaghetti straps, low back, nice and low in front showing a good bit of cleavage. The one that makes you go "schwiiing"

We finally made it to the car and drove the 45 minutes to the restaurant. We were seated at a nice window seat with a view of the marina and the river. Our waiter arrived at the table and introduced himself as Michael. He asked for our drink order but he couldn't look at me. He was enamored with someone's cleavage! I smirked while watching him trying to look down the top of Maria's dress. She caught me smiling and gave me a confused look while trying to look at the wine list. We ordered a bottle of red wine and when he walked away I began teasing Maria about his view.

She blushed then chuckled and asked me if I thought he liked her tits. "Are you kidding me?" I asked, "he's in love with them. As a matter of fact, he is surely fantasizing about motor boating them right now!"