Fetish Made Me a Slave Ch. 04

Story Info
The devlopement of my wife & training starts.
1.3k words
3.17
6.9k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers

Part 4

We talked about Friday nights events on and off, and she kept saying how excited and hot it made her feel, both meeting Master Simon and DM, and if either of us got nervous or fearful we could stop. It was obvious it had captured her interest as she kept checking her phone and logging on to yahoo messenger through out the morning. At about 4 pm she said oh DM is on line I will log on, come in a while and join us, can you finish off the house chores first though she said.

They chatted for a while on line and I could hear her giggling and then I could hear talking, once I had finished tidying the house I went in to join her at the computer, and she was talking on the telephone, she looked and saw me and said oh your boy is here now do you want to do a video call on line, they talked for a a little long and she said, Yes Sir, we will log on now, speak soon..

We logged on the yahoo messenger video and while she sat in the chair at the desk, I knelt on one knee beside her. Ah glad to see you on your knee's boy, just how it should be. She laughed, he went on to ask if we enjoyed things and wanted to go further, before I could say anything she said yes of course, you said you had some rule for us. Yes, I have and its important that to go further you have to follow them and that we further your training. DM went on to say that he has typed them out and will email them to us once he has explained them, which he started to do.

The rules;

We are to both be hairless from the neck down, we are to attend DM for training over the next 2 weeks, individually so he can train us in person, he will text who is to come and on what days at the beginning of each week. We are not to talk to each other about the training sessions until DM gives approvals.

We must always address him as Sir or Master, and carry out all his instructions without hesitation, punishments will be administered for failures or objections, he will not do anything harmful or illegal to us or with us.

We are to attend him dressed on how he has instructed prior and we are always to wear white lace up plain plimsolls, which must be kept clean at all times, and should become our everyday footwear when not at work.

We are to reframe from have penetrative sex for the next 2 weeks, which is an important part of training us and will be a test of obedience. We can however play with each other and if she wants oral sex the boy is to oblige for her, but she must not give oral to his boy. We can both masturbate if we wish, but must let him know if we have had any masturbation of played with each other.

If anything so far is not ok with you two, then say so and we can stop, but these are my basic rules for now, again she said no that sounds ok, well great, when are we to attend next she said.

Well as you ask, why don't you come to me tomorrow morning, say 10 am, we can start you training and the boy can attend next Tuesday evening at 6.30pm, remember the basic rules, which I will email now, comply before you attend, she said firmly, to which she said thank you Sir.. Master... see you tomorrow...

When we said goodbye to Master DM I asked my wife if she thought things might be moving a bit fast, with her going to visit DM the very next day, and his rules, and we had only seen him on Friday, yesterday. She thought it was exciting and we can stop at anytime we want, she asked if I wanted to stop, which I kind of did, but was nervous as he may tell her what I had been up to with him previously, and I wanted to feed my fetish, no its ok, I said, just saying kind of checking it was still ok..

She spent most of the evening chatting to people on the groups site on yahoo, reading messages and looking at photo's, she sent a private message to Master Simon, asking how he was and be good to catch up and chat, saying she enjoyed meeting him. I think she messaged him, as she was hoping to chat with DM, but he was not on line and possibly waiting until he got her to his house for the start of her training.

When she finally came to bed she started to play with my cock and saying she was horny, I whispered to remind her that we are not allowed intercourse, she held my head and as she pushed it down she said then lick me out I need to cum. I have never known her so horny, so I obliged, moving down and licking her, she was moaning like I had never heard before, it was not long before she moved to sit on my face riding on my tongue and her clit against my nose, she began to wank me, but slowly, I was getting more and more horny and frustrated bucking my hips, but she kept up the slower pace, she cried out and ahhhh, fuck, fuck fuck, as she cum. With her still kneeling above my face she told me to wank myself off, which I did, fast pumping and cumming all over my stomach and some splashing up on to hers.

Sunday morning arrived, it was a warm bright day and after breakfast she went to prepare herself, covering her legs, arms and pubes with hair removal cream, and once washed off, trimming any areas with a razor, she firmly told me that I had better my hair off, so as she could report to Master when she visits him this morning. I was instructed to get in the bath and she rubbed cram on my back and legs, handing the tube of cream to me and telling me to do my arms, chest and shave those pubes, remember under your arms, 'boy' and laughed as she left the room to the bedroom.

As I stood in the bath applying the cream she was getting dressed to go for her training with Master DM, I had a mixture of feels and thinking about her referring to me as DM did, 'boy'. Once I had shaved and rinsed off the cream, I looked at myself in the mirror, hairless it felt odd and looked odd, I dried and went into the bedroom, and saw her lacing up her white plimsolls, dressed in her pleated navy blue pe skirt & white tee shirt, I could see she was not wearing a bra. She looked up and said, ah that's better, now you look like a boy now, DM will be pleased, with that she stood up walk a couple of steps to me and kissed me, wish me luck I am off now do not know how long I will be... exciting is it not... and she was gone.

I sat on the bed, wondering how long she will be, what was going to happen when she was there and where all this was leading, it was moving fast and I was a passenger in this journey, she seemed so excite this morning and she was following all instructions orders given to her an seemed to be looking for more and more interactions. The minutes ticked by slowly and seemed like hours and ended up pacing the bedroom and looking out of the window every so often to see if she was back.

Plimboy
Plimboy
12 Followers