Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon their return one of the soldiers would ask him "How many swords were you able to complete" looking at the soldiers in turn, each staring back into his eye.

He would go to the back of his stall and bring forward several sheathed Katanas each with their own decorative encasement. Every blade carried the emblem of the Emperor's family crest along with his maker's marks. Informing the soldiers "by the next time you return I will have twice as many"

During the next Four years there were many bitter battles and skirmishes across the border and many bodies felled at the stroke of Hikaru's swords. The defending forces successfully kept the numerous raiding parties at bay, even managing to kill some of the former Shogun's adult children.

Returning to the small village, the blacksmith's older brother and one of many Generals of the Emperor's army arrived to visit Hikaru. Bringing with him a purse full of money from the Emperor while shepherding the scared and frightened tiny figure of an eight year old European boy.

The boy had been rescued from a smouldering village by the General and his comrades, before being brought to the relative safety of the village. The young child was taken on by Hikaru as an apprentice in the workshop.

General Yamasaki had taken pity on the small child and being unable to care for him on the front he took responsibility for securing his safety. Hikaru reluctantly took in the young child after discovering from his brother the boy's English parents had been murdered.

Having no son and no partner, Hikaru claimed the eight year old as his own, the young foster boy Richard being welcomed into his family home and workshop.

The skirmishes and border disputes rumbled on, carrying across the hills with the rolls of distant thunder. With General Yamasaki returning to the front line, Richard was encouraged to learn Japanese, metalworking, sword fighting and military strategies.

The blacksmith Hikaru, would be known to produce some of the finest Samurai swords and pass these secrets on to Richard. Making quite a profit for himself and becoming a well renowned community figure.

The Emperor, impressed with Hikaru, sent him one of his concubines as a rewarding gift. The sultry Morioka had been sent to the village with her mother and lady-in-waiting with a lengthy scroll detailing the arrangements for marriage. Taking one look at the scrawny European boy at the workshop she would express her disdain at his presence. However, understanding the blacksmith's wealthy status and position Morioka was suitably pleased with the arrangement after falling out of favour with the Emperor.

With the wedding set for the following year, Morioka moved in with the young boy and blacksmith, her lady-in-waiting mostly taking over the education of Richard. It was not long after the wedding that Morioka provided her new husband with the desired boy child of his own, Nishioka.

The proud parents would smother him with love and affection then after, leaving Richard to slowly become more of an afterthought in his surrogate fathers eyes. Being raised more and more by Morioka's wise and much older lady-in-waiting Natsuko.

Over the next seven years, life in the village and mountainside location was tough but peaceful enough. The dutiful and often silent Morioka would focus her time and attention on her own son Nishioka while her husband would work the village forge. Natsuko would continue the day to day care of Richard, teaching, protecting and supporting the foster son through his upbringing while he learned language, traditions and customs.

He would occasionally learn some blacksmith skills from his foster father and even trained, learning swordsmanship from the formidable General Yamasaki. Bonds between Richard and Nishioka had been made and broken many times. Spending his teenage years behaving as if an older brother to Nishioka, practising with him almost daily.

Starting with simple horseshoe making skills and working up to the highly skilled sword folding techniques. Eagerly learning all of this he would gain much experience being passed on while not attending the local village school.

Over the years there would be many childish rivalries between Richard and Nishioka,as much as respectful loyalty and support between the boys. If the younger Nishioka were to find himself teased or bullied by others in the village Richard would always defend him as if a blood brother.

Meanwhile at the mountainside accommodation, the tough upbringing and strong, harsh, life lessons would be drummed into Yoshimura. Mostly and harshly at first from her mother. To be then only softened and soothed by the tender, more caring and guiding lady-in-waiting.

Going about her assigned daily chores, Yoshimura tried to not consider the harsh words and tasks as punishments. Frequenting the local village for supplies with the lady-in-waiting, later in her mid teen years curiously exploring and experiencing changes to her body and emotions.

She would try to disguise her illicit curious interest in the local boys her own age, going to school and making friends. Her best male friend was Masahiko, they had very similar subject interests in school. Studying and learning from one another while developing a hormonal driven crush on him.

This would not go unnoticed by Yoshimura's closest female friend Keiko, she was the more ambitious and confident of the two. Her parents had also set their sights on grooming Keiko for an arranged marriage with the Emperor. Keiko would come to know from an early age that her friend Yoshimura would become a rival for the affections and attention of the Emperor.

Seeing how well Masahiko got on with Yoshimura during their study, Keiko would secretly plot to attract his attention from right under the nose of Yoshimura. Playing her part to perfection, she would make good friends with them both, hanging around them all the time in their final year at school.

Masahiko would be closer to Yoshimura, they would hold hands, kiss and cuddle mostly but that would be the extent of anything physical between them. At the same time Keiko made her moves without arousing suspicion from Yoshimura. Keiko would take advantage of times when she had his attention alone to herself, being a lot more aggressive and forward with her affections.

Cornering him a few times and kissing him while rubbing his groin and even reaching into his trousers and making his cock harden.

Urging him to touch her by encouraging him "Feel my breasts, watch my nipples get hard" Tonguing him hard and slowly, while running her palms all over his body.

Curling teased words into his ear "I will do all the things you enjoy most much better than that bony bitch Yoshimura" Kissing on his neck and sucking on his earlobe while tempting him.

When he would meet Yoshimura alone he would try to pressure her for more than kisses and hugs however she would recoil and shy away. As he went to touch her breast she would stop him "I am sorry Masahiko, I cannot do those things with you" Not feeling ready for anything like that with him.

Masahiko would not give up so easily on Yoshimura though however the more he tried and failed the more he would turn back to Keiko. As time went on and meetings became more frequent, Keiko would slowly begin to win him over.

Chapter: Opposites attract

While in the village collecting supplies with the lady-in-waiting, Yoshimura would stay close and head tilted down, trying to not attract attention. It was then, as she passed by the workshop and noticed the tall, lean muscular, eighteen year old Richard for the first time.

He was clearly different from everyone else in the home and village, looking up from his smouldering anvil. He steadied his restriking hammer in one hand, bringing it down on the metal work he was forging. While holding scissor grips clamping on the metal work with the other hand.

The gold and crimson glow of the metal being moulded and bent into its shape, folded and straightened out numerous times. He would catch the delicate dark eyes of the pale faced young beauty. Smiling to her before she hid her face with the brim of her cone shaped woven hat, secured by ribbon under her soft chin.

Finding the man attractive and curiously appealing, Yoshimura also released in her mature mind and intelligence, knowing her parents and especially her father would not approve of such a union. Quietly she would shuffle along, following behind her mothers lady-in-waiting, as Richard tracked her movement disappearing through the crowd.

Hikaru called out from within the workshop, reminding him harshly "keep an eye on what you are doing and not the scenery!" Chastising him in front of Nishioka so that he may not make the same mistake.

Over the same year Yoshimura would make excuses to visit the village and seek out the blacksmith workshop. Hoping to catch glimpses of Richard while he worked, he too would look up from his metal working. His eyes scanning the crowd in the hope to see the young beautiful teenager.

On the rare occasion Hikaru was absent from the metal work stall, they would meet, trade gifts and compliments. Offering Yoshimura a metal worked flower shaped pin for her hair "Would you wear this and think of me?"

She would smile and shyly nod, fluttering her eyelids over her alluring doe brown eyes "I will thank you" she would lower her head as he pinned and placed the grip through her hair, clamping it in place gently.

Discreetly meeting each other many times, taking what opportunities they could to express interest in one another over the following months. Richard would make excuses to get away from the workshop, meeting up with Yoshimura in secluded alleys between buildings in the village.

Hoping not to get caught out they would kiss and caress one another however Yoshimura would hold back any and prevent any of his advances to take things further. Expressing to him reluctantly and insecurely "I am not ready, I am not old enough, I don't feel comfortable in a public place like this." He would respectfully back off with a nod and a soft peck on her smooth cheek before she would gather her basket of shopping and disappear into the crowds. The streets throng with vendor carts, paladins and rickshaws, many cone woven hats or umbrellas against the relentless rains washing the streets clean of its filth.

Richard would be caught out a few times by his foster father and chastised, with varying physical punishments. General Yamasaki the blacksmiths brother would visit and overhear the ongoing chastisements over the years and finally stood up to his brother. Insisting Richard accompany him to the palace to utilise his metalworking skills, taking over training and discipline of the young man.

Scene Hot in the city: Double dragons Miyasoto and Takahashi Part 1

Living in the city with the General which spared his life, Richard turned his hand to forging weapons. Times were tough and money was tight, Richard would be sent to local fishing villages with Yamasaki and some of his soldiers. Under orders from the Emperor they were to negotiate with English speaking Dutch sailors for guns and ammunition.

Striking up a good rapport with the sailors Richard would impress the Emperor when returning to the palace having secured much needed supplies. So impressed by this, the Emperor would insist that Richard would continue to make deals all along the coastline with any English speaking traders.

This would mean he would take regular trips to various local fishing villages and good ports, making his rendezvous and haggle with them for supplies. Proving himself to be very useful to the ageing Emperor trying to keep up with the pace of technology and modern warfare tactics.

Richard would quickly rise to a position of some importance in the Emperor's court, despite being a foreigner to many eyes of disgust around him. The Emperor would even present him with one of his own Samurai swords as a mark of respect.

This would come after many successful cargos of rifles had crossed the borders and proved useful in the defence of the land. Many of the shipments would be vital in fortifying outpost strongholds during daring but failed raids by enemies of the Emperor.

With a heavy purse of coins Richard would go out into the city to celebrate the border victory together with General Yamasaki.

The kind soldier who took pity on him all those years ago would invite along many of his comrades. Taking advantage of some personal time out of the garrison in the city to celebrate their recent victories. Drunkenly sampling the alcohol and company of a number of the city's taverns. The soldiers revelled in the sharing of stories of their bravery in combat.

Stories which consisted mostly of small skirmishes and raids along the northern borders. The small bands of mercenaries, still loyal to the former Shogun's cause, would make numerous attacks on small villages and farms.

The General unsteady on his feet was surprised by his comrades, after they arranged a gift for him that night. The curvy figure of Miyasoto was warmly introduced to him in one of the taverns. She would encourage him to return to his palace accommodation for the night.

This would be after Miyasoto had been paid for her time by a collected pool of monies by Yamasaki's comrades and Richard. No doubt the General's future contribution to such causes for his comrades would be expected.

The fertile Miyasoto was a kind, tender and sensual lover with him that night. He insisted on not using condoms with her, when asked he would sternly refuse "No!" and resist her further attempts.

Giving into his demands, she would make this allowance away from the restrictions of the soap house, understanding the General's fearsome reputation.

The next morning she would make her discreet exit, before leaving, she would kiss him on the forehead softly. Hastily making her way back to work at the local soap house. She managed to make her exit with Richard's assistance, keeping watch, this was whilst the General slept off his hangover. The soldiers from the tavern had long since returned drunk to their garrison, making excuses to the guards for Yamasaki's absence. The General would arrive some time later with Richard more sobered up and in a good mood. That morning at the palace gate, he would be discreetly allowed to pass as if nothing occurred or was out of place.

Miyasoto would return to her duties in the soap house, continuing to earn money for as long as possible, carrying her first child and General's baby. This would not be the first time Richard would meet Miyasoto, the next being when he was formally introduced to her for his twenty-first birthday. After being paid handsomely by the Emperor he sought out the city taverns with off duty soldiers. Enjoying drinking games and stories with them he was wise enough to not over-anibrate himself before locating a city soap house. Negotiating his price with the owner for a bath and massage he was shown through the accommodation to a private room. Their eyes would meet and they would look one another up and down. Closing the sliding door behind her Miyasoto lowered her head, not saying a word she started to undress in front of him.

Her sultry dark alluring eyes drew his attention as she coyly teased him. Showing off small parts of her bare five foot six, curvy, full figure and covering them again. The performance was silently delivered with a soft smile, playing on her lips as she turned and swayed her smooth beautiful slender body. Turning her chest away from him as she unravelled herself again. This would be before turning back again to reveal her well defined round, firm breasts. Drawing his gaze with a slow hand down her curvy body between her soft thighs, guiding his fingers to rub against her pussy. Brushing his warm touch down her funnel shaped, thick tapered thighs which widened towards her slender hips. Her pretty face was framed by a sleek and smooth, short dark haired reverse bob haircut.

Approaching him and kissing him on the left cheek of his face, placing a hand on his chest showing off her fresh neatly polished nails. Smiling as she whispered "Happy birthday Richard" rubbing her hand slowly down from his chest to his crotch. Batting her eyelashes slowly "Please enjoy, let me relax and take care of you" she would continue as her hand searched and felt for his arousal.

Instantly wrapping her fingers around him, closing her palm and rubbing his hard cock gently. Encouraging him to remove his top as she toyed and teased his member. Helping him remove his clothes, kissing him, smearing her hands from shoulder to shoulder across his neck and down his back. Her soft touch continuously returned to his hardening cock, remarking to him "you're nice and long, nice and big!" Pleasantly surprised by the European's size. They both exchanged long sucking, chewed lip kisses and swirling tongues, her slow deliberate hand action working his cock harder with steady strokes.

Drawing one of his hands, leading it to the curve of her breast and hard sensitive nipples. She teased softly encouraging him "I want you birthday boy, do you like and want me too?" leaning and craning her curvy, voluptuous, hourglass body closer to his touch.

Encouraging him to slip into the oiled hot, soapy waters of the bath, Miyasoto gently knelt down beside the tub. This is where she would relax and offer him sexual services while washing his body slowly.

Money she made from these extra services did not go to the soap house owner, these would be her own takings for the day. She raised her hands up his body again, taking her time massaging his body. Kissing him on the lips and rubbing his hard cock, below the water line.

He rolled his eyes towards his bulging leather money purse, with his clothes and sword in the corner. Making his request for oral followed by sex, he tried to not look too embarrassed hiding the fact that he needed to pay to lose his virginity.

She warmly kissed him and stroked him slowly under the waters, before rising up and inspecting the money purse. Holding a portion of the coins in her palm "I give you good services for this much" He nodded and agreed, feeling what she was asking to be a fair deal. She would continue to take a few more coins "for you my lord I make a special price for a nice surprise, it will not disappoint" counting the metal discs into her palm.

He relaxed into the bath more as she padded barefoot and naked across the room, winking back over her shoulder at him before sliding the door back. Talking with the person concealed behind the door "I think this will be enough don't you?" Handing over the coins to the person, before Miyasoto would return to him. Encouraging him to stand up out of the hot oiled bath and drying him off, patting at him with a towel "Please forgive my distraction, I will now attend to you" Kissing with him every so often as she dried him off all over thoroughly.

Making eye contact with him before slowly lowering to her knees, holding the base of his cock in one hand while pressing her lips all over the fathead. Her dark reverse bob haircut eagerly bobbing and slurping as she went. Drawing her cheeks in as she sucked smoothly, looking up at him every so often between long, slow draws then fast series of hard and soft sucks.

Unbeknown to him lurking, outside the room in the corridor, Miyasoto called out to her twin Takahashi. Richard's eyes looked up with some disbelief and stunned confusion towards the door as it was slid back. Taking a double take between the pair, eyeing the identical twin unrobing, naked and introducing herself to him.

Smiling and introducing herself to him "Happy birthday Richard, I'm here for your pleasure, my name is Takahashi'' slowly folding down to her knees beside her sister.