Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Takeuchi takes up one of Miyasoto's hands holding and gripping together. Richard takes long, slow, deliberate, smooth, in and out weighted strokes, meeting with Takeuchi's body each time. Rubbing her with a grinding of his groin and mass of sprawling hairs around his cock base.

The hairs would climb up the lower part of his member, scratching at her sensitive open pussy lips and erect clit. Drawing squeals and whimpers from Takeuchi as he slowly begins to build, thrusting her more and more. Her raised lower back being pushed down into the towels each time. Only lightly touching before raising on the up strokes of his movement and action.

Rolling her head back and thrusting her bare chest, arching her petite body under him, a sudden rush and tingling goes through Takeuchi after only a few heavy pumps and thrusts from Richard. Blurting out urgently and loudly she moans "I am going to cum!"

Turning to Miyasoto with a glassy eyed stare of pleasure while they held hands squeezing firmly. Miyasoto nodded back to her approvingly, encouraging her "don't reject him, you are ready"

Takeuchi's moans, whimpers, built to squealing screams with every heavy stroke gliding in and out of her wet, pouring pussy. She soaked all over his covered erection and the towels beneath her thighs. He grunted and groaned, quickening his pace, knocking deep inside Takeuchi, his arms holding her soft calves and legs in place. Rocking her body under him as he exposes her bare shaven pussy to his every deep stroke, grunting with his efforts.

She wriggled and squirmed under him,crying out louder with pleasure, reaching a climax all over him again "Oh fuck, so good! So deep!"

Feeling amazing pleasure not wanting it to stop but also looking at Miyasoto with concern that he does not seem to climax or tire so quickly this time. He slowed, leaning to kiss with Takeuchi, caressing her beautiful face and breasts. His warm rounding, slow touch aroused her body and prickled with the roughness of his palm across her delicate smooth flesh.

Miyasoto looked down as the slower, panting, recovering breaths of Takeuchi rolled a nod slowly back to her. Takeuchi would slowly turn back to look into Richard's eyes with wild aroused tension in her soft voice "YES my Lord, you make me feel so good inside! fuck me! Give it to me! make me cum all over again! I want your climax!"

He slid a rounding hand down over her soft knee and outer thigh gently releasing her bare legs. Raising his hips, easing a slow draw of his cock out of her pouring wet, trembling pussy. Kissing and rolling her body over on the towels into all fours, repositioning behind her kneeling. He rubbed the head of his cock up against her wet pussy.

Pausing and holding the fat head of his cock against her wetness. She groaned as he slid right in even deeper it seemed to her. She raised her head arching her pale, petite body. Forming a curve in her lower back, shaking as she lunged forward but gets firmly pulled back by his large hands mounted on her slender waist.

Takauchi moaned and screamed out with the first few body to body, head to hilt, thrusts in and out of her, rocking her swaying back and forth. Miyasoto watching and holding Takeuchi's hand witnessing the student being slammed and pounded back and forth.

Taking him really hard, every inch of him inside her for certain this time. Drawing interrupted, strained, subtle hurt sounding yet pleasured moans, she would try to muffle her whimpering squeals of pleasure. Trembling and shaking as she orgasmed hard all over him again.

"I cannot stop cumming!" she cried out lowering her head before muttering to herself inaudible under her breathlessness.

She shook her head, her hand clenching so tight "my god, so deep, so big!"

Her petite, curvy body loose and limp like a rag doll, barely held in place against his repeated deep sloshing strokes. He eventually climaxes again into the condom inside her, growling and slowing his hip rolling and thrusting action, leaning over her slender hips.

He groaned breathlessly, her panting whimpers rose with his climax, with her knuckles almost blue she gripped Miyasoto's hand firmly. His hard cock nervously throbbing and twitching, pulsing while his heart rate raced away.

Gently kissing her "Thank you Takeuchi, you give a great service" Richard appreciated the time spent with her. Rolling her back over, Richard slowly withdrew carefully, smoothing a rough palmed brush all over her body.

Both of them caressing and kissing, feeling the warm afterglow as she heaves her, recovering breaths. Miyasoto rose from her kneeled position with Takeuchi both kissing and helping him to his feet. Swiftly and discreetly rolling the used, filled condom away from him, sharing in a warm body to body cuddle, towering them both. He thanked them both for their service that night, collecting his clothes from the corner and dressing before he left for home again. He took a respectful bow to both women before exiting, smiling and feeling sore but satisfied.

Chapter: Growing rivalries

Out of the two young women Keiko would later become the first to lose her virginity once she had turned eighteen. This would prove to be a bitter and painful experience for Yoshimura, having grown to enjoy the company and attention of a handsome young man, Masahiko.

It was the middle of summer, Keiko and Yoshimura had been good friends for some time, spending a lot of their days together. They would sit together and make baskets, repair the stitching of old clothing and sometimes spend the night in each other's homes.

One such night Yoshimura had been invited to stay with Keiko while her parents went away. This would be the first time either of them had been left to their own devices unsupervised, Keiko would be keen to misbehave and take advantage. Inviting Masahiko over to join them both for Sake drinking games, Yoshimura was a little hesitant at first, remarking "This stuff is strong, are you sure we should be doing this?" after the three of them downed their first shot.

Keiko would lean across to Yoshimura slapping at her arm playfully "oh come on, you're not getting boring on me are you? Come on drink another round with me" Looking to Masahiko then back to Yoshimura as she poured more Sake into the thimble sized shot glasses.

Masahiko was keen to prove how much of a man he was in front of Keiko and Yoshimura, eagerly downing the next Sake shot before the two young beauties. Encouraging them both to drink up "Come on you two catch up"

Looking at them both from her kneeling position Yoshimura reached out to her shot glass, trying to show the others she was not a stiff or boring. Downing the liquid pulling a contorted face then after she swallowed the strong alcohol beverage. "Oh my this stuff is awful" she would comment, shaking her head with a no action.

They would play games, laugh and joke the rest of the night away getting themselves more and more drunk. Yoshimura would be the first of them to pass out, leaving Keiko to hold her own shot round for round with Masahiko.

With Yoshimura seemingly out cold the other two would begin to drunkenly flirt and trade intimacies. Masahiko not realising the extent of Yoshiura's curious interest in him as he kissed and slipped his tongue with Keiko. She would encourage him to follow her to the divided off bedroom, leaving the sliding door deliberately open. Smiling to him "shh, she is sleeping I dare you to undress in front of me" she would boldly demand and he would comply.

Starting to strip himself down in front of her, while she smiled and impatiently encouraged him as he stood in his underwear "and the rest, I want to see what you got!"

He tried to hide any embarrassment with a smile turning it back around on her "you too, I want to see you strip down too" Being more bold and adventurous she removed her clothes infront of him.

They both would admire each other's bodies, sucking each other's kisses while laying on the mattress placed on the floor. Reaching for his cock Keiko smiled complimenting him "you're getting so hard Masahiko, let me see it, I want to see your hard cock!"

Masahiko was a little reluctant at first but did not want to show any weakness to Keiko asking her and then demanding "How far will you go Keiko? Remove your panties and show me your breasts!"

It had all been a drunken fun and game up until this point with both of them fully naked and revealed to one another. Their eyes met, their curious hands began to brush and search each other's bodies while they kissed. Their drunken enthusiasm escalated further as Keiko began to wank then suck Masahiko's member. Toying with him while looking him in the eye "you like my lips all over your cock? I suck you good, I can tell you like"

Slurping and sucking on him some more, her raven black hair knotted and folded up neatly on her bobbing head. He would compliment her between his groans "Keiko you suck so nicely, it feels so good" encouraging her to continue with his hands pulling on her bobbing head.

Things would quickly escalate between them as he brushed his palms all over her firm round still developing breasts, they hardly sagged or hung from her body. Forming almost perfect circles on her chest, displaying hard nipples which he eagerly sucked and licked while she sighed "Oh Masahiko, so good yes suck me!"

Rolling over with Keiko pressing her down into the mattress while she gnawed on his earlobe sucking on his neck with her soft lips. Toying with his cock with her lose wristed continuous action "fuck me I want you to fuck me now!" she demanded in a serious tone.

He did not hesitate or hold back as her soft legs widened around his body, he pushed tight and deep inside her awkwardly at first. She yelled out under him clutching her nails at his flesh, tearing at him "Slowly, gently!" Feeling him plunging tight into her again as he heaved his muscular body.

They began to roll, thrust and sway, trading kisses and manhandling one another between gasps, whimpers and paintings "come on fuck me harder!" After some body to body grinds and movements together Keiko would encourage him again "That's better" getting more into it with him.

Her soft whimpering squeals and moans would rise with every thrust, slowly awakening the young Yoshimura from her drink induced slumber. Lifting her head, almost rubbing her eyes, before refocusing to witness Keiko rolling over on top of Masahiko.

Sitting herself upright on his body Keiko would bend and thrust pushing her firm pale body up and down on him, huffing and moaning to him "Masahiko you feel so good, you are so hard inside me!"

Yoshimura gasped to herself as the realisation hit her while she remained silent. Watching the young man she had a curious attraction to having drunken unprotected sex with her best friend. Keiko would hear the audible gasp Yoshimura would let slip, looking over her shoulder as she rode Masahiko.

Grinning to herself Keiko offered to Yoshimura "Hey you want to have a turn with him?" almost smiling and laughing to herself drunkenly.

Not knowing where to put herself or what to do Yoshimura just kept a cold unimpressed expression on her face, turning away from them, not wanting to watch any more. Trying to hold back a rolling tear down her pretty pale smooth face, Yoshimura went to stand up, however was unsteady and disoriented by drink. She slumped back down on the mattress again, while Keiko and Masahiko continued to fuck, building to his climax shortly after.

Disappointed with him Keiko would exclaim "You finished already!" tormenting and trying to humiliate the inexperienced Masahiko despite her own inexperience.

Yoshimura finally managed to stand on steadier legs, weaving a staggering sway out of Keiko's home into the dark cover of the night. Struggling to find her way through the low lit village, holding back any more tears before following the cart trail tracks which ascended towards her mountainside home.

Chapter: The end of an era and first time virgins

Later the same year the untimely but not unexpected passing of Yoshimura's last remaining grandparent was met with solemn silence and sadness. Fujimoto and his wife would set about making all arrangements in the build up to the funeral.

The grandparent's mountainside accommodation passed into the ownership hands of Fujimoto by instructions left in a will. After the sad and low key, respectful funeral both parents left the beautiful Yoshimura in the care and capable hands of the lady-in-waiting. Her parents would later make the trek to Mount Fuji to scatter the grandparents ashes as instructed in the will.

It was during this brief period, Yoshimura would be free from the pressure and attention of her parents to meet with a man. She had planned illicitly with the lady-in-waiting to lose her virginity while her parents were away.

Still feeling sore towards Keiko and Masahiko for what she witnessed, she turned to what she thought was another good male friend since school Tatsuo.

The lady-in-waiting turned an empathetic blind eye when welcoming the eighteen year old male Tatsuo into the home for the night. Both were nervous and unsure of themselves at first when meeting, Yoshimura would invite Tatsuo into the main living space initially.

Kneeling in front of him on a cushion, offering him a kneeling position opposite him they would break the ice and tension while enjoying a prepared meal. Yoshimura would ask Tatsuo "I hope my company and meal pleased you?" insecurely glancing her doe brown eyes to meet with his.

Having finished the entire meal he nodded and smiled, complimenting her with his response "very much so Yoshimura, you are very beautiful and pleasant company tonight"

The food would be served to them both by the lady-in-waiting. As the pair gradually felt more comfortable in each other's company they would grow more confident. Exchanging stories of their upbringing and their study interests from school before trading soft intimate kisses.

Retiring to the bedroom together, hand in hand with a soft slow kiss, Tatsuo would follow Yoshimura. Both of them undress themselves in front of each other, trading long slow kisses before he laid her down on the floor mattress. They were both unsure of themselves as they got naked together, rolling around on the mattress bedding.

The lady-in-waiting would discreetly retire to her bedroom down the hall, leaving the young couple to figure things out between themselves. Changing and getting herself ready for bed, wearing her simple shift and loosening her knotted up dark hair.

Pinning Yoshimura down and spreading her soft pale thighs, Tatsuo was rough and forceful against her body. Thrusting her tight pussy hard and deep, making her squeal and scream with what sounded like pained moans and whimpers. She would grasp and clutch, digging her nails into his flesh, resisting him "no, no stop, you're hurting!"

He would continue to thrust and pound her deep and hard, ignoring her whimpered cries, pinning her down with his arms hooked under her knees. Growling back at her with strained grunting efforts "Hold still and take my cock inside! You're one tight virgin to break in!" He smirked to himself, totally dominating her with deep body slamming thrusts.

She rolled her head side to side, screwing her eyes tight shut, calling out "Stop, enough, you're hurting!" while whimpering and moaning, pleading with him.

The lady-in-waiting in the next room could hear everything going on as she settled into bed, remembering her first time with a man being much the same. Not paying too much attention to hearing Yoshimura's whimpering protests, feeling she must learn her own lessons in sexual pleasures and lovemaking.

Mercifully Tatsuo would not hold back and control his climax from erupting, slipping out of Yoshimura unintentionally. His cock spurt hot white thick cream all over her lower belly instead of inside her. Voicing his frustration, while blaming Yoshimura he would groan "Stupid young girl, you are no experienced woman!"

Both the lady-in-waiting and Yoshimura would remain silent about the union to Fujimoto and his wife when they eventually returned. The parents would find out from rumours being spread by Tatsuo in the village. Yoshimura's mother would be more understanding than her disgruntled father.

Chastising her, Fujimoto would rant "You risk pregnancy with this common degenerate with no real future plan! You know you are soon to be sent to live in the Emperor's palace and need to be ready to bear his future son and heir! You do this to defy me? Defy my plans for your secure future? You spit in my face and take advantage while your mother and I were away!"

On her knees to him, dressed in her finest Kimono, having made herself look immaculate in presenting herself to him for this lengthy chastisement. Yoshimura would try to hold back the salt tears streaking her pale makeup, bowing her head to him.

Rocking her body with multiple apologies "I am sorry father, I am sorry, I will not be so stupid in future father! Forgive me!" she would plead with him trying to appease his anger.

Her mother would eventually intervene, fussing over her daughter and turning to her husband, defiantly scolding him "Fujimoto that is enough, she has been through much and I am sure she has learned some valuable lessons"

It would be one of the few times the madam would be outspoken against her husband. Standing up to him and sending him away to another room of the house. He would search the kitchen for a bottle of Sake, ranting to himself while Yoshimura was ushered out of the living space to her own bedroom.

The lady-in-waiting would welcome the sobbing young beauty with wide arms, encouraging Yoshimura to not give Fujimoto the satisfaction of her tears. Offering her a tissue "You have grovelled enough to him, a father should forgive and love his daughter"

With no Shoguns left and no connections to higher society figures, the mother and former Madam, impressed on the young daughter so that she prepared for married life with the Emperor. The dutiful Yoshimura, ever so respectful, loyal and loving to her mother, would listen with intent and silence each time her mother drove home to her.

Yoshimura would protest with her father about her arranged marriage over the years, but not as much as on this day. Her protests would come while her mother and lady-in-waiting would fuss over her, making her look her best.

They would prepare her for the trip to be introduced to the Emperor in the city. Loading the wagon and coupling the horse, her father had been negotiating the marriage proposal arrangements for the past two years.

Having changed the laws regarding the practice from fifteen to eighteen the Emperor had accumulated a fresh unsullied number of potential wives over the years. Each competing for his attention to provide him his first born son. The ageing man would regularly inspect the women, visiting the O-oku on a daily basis, choosing his favourite fancy for any given night. Anyone chosen would be the subject of much gossip and misinformation with plenty of rumouring among the other women.

They would try to sway the Emperor's mind to think again and choose them instead of the favourite, they would do this by discrediting his chosen fancy. Sometimes these tactics would get out of hand, some women would be set upon and out-numbered by the other women. They would be held down and have their long dark hair cut off. They would have their heads shaved back to bald, this would be to ensure the Emperor would be less attracted to his chosen favourite. By robbing her of her long flowing dark hair, they would hope he would lose interest in the favourite and choose them instead.

It was a tearful goodbye at the steps of the mountainside accommodation as the horse drawn wagon pulled away down the well trodden track, towards the village. The horse and cart slowly clopped and creaked, drawing away leaving Yoshimura's mother and father standing on the wooden porch steps. The Lady-in-waiting and their daughter disappeared through the tree lined and winding descent, taking the long trek through the village and on to the Emperor's city and palace.