Feudal Japan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their dark haired heads bob and work him in a tag team switching from one to the other and back again with sucking him off. They bring him to a climax opening their mouths wide and acceptingly as he fired all over both their lips and faces. They switch and swap to get his hot cum all over their friendly smiles welcoming smiles, they both stood naked and took a bow to him before leaving the bedroom together.

Miyasoto helped Takahashi wrap up in her Kimono before they left, remarking among themselves in agreement how well endowed he was giggling with a nervous giggle. He goes to get dressed moving to the corner of the room, thinking they had pulled a fast trick on him by only giving him oral.

The door slid back as he faced the wall, rolling his attire over his head, the beautiful twins returned to the room. Takahashi was naked while Miyasoto was still wearing her Kimono.

Turning to face them again as Miyasoto spoke softly "For your pleasure my lord the beautiful Takahashi is ready and will be pleased to provide you protected pleasure"

He nodded as she would approach him, she would take his hand and kiss him, rolling his top off over his muscled body, gently caressing his sack and rubbing his hard cock shaft.

Takahashi locks her eyes on him as she gently rolls a condom over his cock "I must insist, my line of work, I must stay healthy for my customers" He would not protest or make a comment as she expertly rolled it over his long hard cock.

Many Asian men still refused to use these in their homes, but the soap houses and owners had been insisting on them. Mostly to maintain the services of good workers and prevent them from getting pregnant, needing to train replacements.

Miyasoto moved away in her kimono, kneeling herself against one wall facing the pair in the middle on some laid out towels across the tile floor. Takahashi would lay him down on his back while she kissed and snaked her tiny hands all over his body before straddling him.

Kneeling astride him on her soft, pale, thick thighs and holding her amazing body upright she would gently bounce on him vigorously. Taking him as deep as she dared, both puffing and panting, she squeaked and squealed as she rocked her body back and forth. Her forearms pushed her chest together forming a cleavage over him as both breasts swayed over his face.

It would not be long before he filled the condom inside her, building to a climax as her movements milked his muscle. Leaning down to kiss him after trailing a few down his chest for good measure. She would rise gently off of him, maintaining eye contact and pressing her soft lips against his. Takahashi pushed herself up, having her Kimono handed to her by Miyasoto. Both of them leaving him with a lingering kiss on both sides of his face before he would begin to dress.

Scene hot in the city: Miyasoto and Takeuchi

Frustrated with having not met and been with a woman for a while, Richard finds his way back to the soap house where he would treat himself to a massage. Offering to pay for a bath and massage service with any of the girls, Richard negotiated a price with the soap house owner.

They arranged for one of the young new girls to accompany him to a bathroom while they organised an experienced masseuse. Trying to select from among the available working girls, the young Miyasoto hears of his arrival.

Relishing the opportunity to enjoy giving him services after witnessing her sister Takahashi celebrate his birthday. The young beauty insists she is the one to pleasure and fulfil his desires, with an eager exuberance in volunteering herself.

Languishing naked in the oiled bathwaters, Richard relaxed while a young student girl Takechi slowly bathed him. She would also give him the sales pitch of services he heard the last time he was there.

Soon Miyasoto eagerly entered the room, lowering her head with a bow to them both. Her feet slipped into black sandals while only wearing a silk dressing gown, bound lightly at her slender waist.

Takeuchi would rise from her knees to stand behind Miyasoto as she entered the bathroom, announcing her to Richard "For your pleasure and entertainment, we present to you, the beautiful and amazing Miyasoto!''

Slowly unravelling the silk belt opening her dressing gown to reveal her five foot three, curvy, voluptuous, figure eight, soft body. Miyasoto is very calm, controlled, slow and deliberate with her words "I hope you remember me and my twin sister?" she asks delicately.

He responds by nodding an up and down head movement in an affirmative gesture. Watching the pair of them while languishing in the oily, steaming bath waters.

Takeuchi would take a kneeling position in the corner of the room, remaining silent and observing as Miyasoto approached the bathtub. Kneeling to one side of it naked she began bathing him slowly all over. Leaning into him to exchange long, slow deliberate kisses with him on the lips.

Her hand moved the sponge and fine bristled scrubbing brush, softly all over his body under the oily, steamy, scented water. He adjusted himself before settling back in the oily hot waters, enjoying her slow deliberate attention to his body.

Confirming to her "this feels amazing, thank you" getting hard under the waterline as she toyed with his member. Takeuchi remaining knelt and very still in the corner, viewing Miyasoto on her knees facing her from the opposite side of the bath, showing off her body.

Going through her slow massage is almost a rehearsed ritual like washing of his body. Miyasoto expertly relaxes him while making his cock hard "Finding you so hard and big pleases me greatly! Does this please you my lord?"

He would smile and reply in a low deep relaxed tone "you are very good at this, much like your sister Takahashi"

She smiled, kissing him while motioning her hand to wank his hardening cock "Last time we met, it was your twenty-first birthday celebration, I remember it well, you surprised me and my sister greatly" Softly coiling her dripping words into his ear while gently toying with his member.

"I was a fertile and a new working girl at the time, I could not offer any services in lovemaking with you, I was not ready in the eyes of my Madam teacher. Sadly I am no longer able to conceive after losing my first baby and no longer able to provide a future lover a desired heir. Knowing this many men I meet for courtship and not services will reject me, if discovering this. I am able to offer you now the services of love making. Should you desire unprotected, would you like to negotiate a price for this service?" Richard was relaxed and unable to resist Miyasoto's soothing temptation.

Curious to explore more of her services and experience them himself, to help relieve some of his frustration and tensions. Looking deep into her playful dark brown eyes, cradling his hooked finger under her smooth chin, drawing her inviting soft lips into a warm slow kiss again.

Sounding sincere to her "For the sad loss of your baby and fertility" before kissing her a second time which she accepts without comment. Continuing to bathe him slowly all over, wanking his long, thick, hardened cock smoothly.

Miyasoto remarked softly complimenting with her words "It is nice and big, just how I remember it to be, such a lucky sister of mine, to have enjoyed the pleasure of it deep inside"

Calling for his purse he counts out coins into the palm of the student Takeuchi which stood up and brought it to him. Looking at Miyasato accepting a nod from her, Takeuchi closes her fingers around the mounting pile of metal discs. Miyasoto smiled at him, softly kissing him for his generosity, encouraging him out of the tub "Stand up my lover for tonight ''

Rising up out of the steaming hot oiled waters, his heaving six foot frame towering over her five foot three voluptuous bare figure, he steps out onto the laid out towels. Laying him down on his back, supporting his head with a rolled towel, slipped in place by the student.

The beautiful Miyasoto slowly straddled him, facing her bare front body to Takeuchi kneeling herself back in the corner of the room observing them. Giving the student a full view of his huge cock pressing firmly, slowly disappearing inside Miyasoto's, hot, wet, bare pussy.

Rising her smooth body up and down, undulating and swaying back, rocking forward and bending from her slender waist. Riding him, taking him slow, gently bouncing her curvy body up and down on him. Thrusting and moaning a few quicker times, rising with soft moans before slowing again.

Sighing longer and drawn out as she pushed down, taking him deeper inside, remarking to him "So nice and deep my Lord pleases me, you like how this feels too?"

Craning her body remaining upright on him as she huffs and pants quickening her thrusts of him for another short spell. Lightly raking trailing her polished nails on his lower belly. She undulates and squirmed her shapely figure eight body, feeling his cock deep inside her each time.

She looked down, complimenting him "You treat me to good services too, oh yes! you feel, so big and hard!" her eyes rolled into a lid close.

Looking up at her with his hands on her narrower waist he cannot tell if she was acting for his benefit or genuine. As the unfolding scene continued, the action being studied aroused Takeuchi kneeling mesmerised in the corner.

Folding a soft lip under her teeth thinking hard to herself internally "my god she is taking him so deep! he is so thick and long inside her! I will soon be entertaining all kinds of men like she is"

The service would soon be over with his climax deep inside her infertile firm and beautiful body. She slowly rose off his lap, smiling down at him giving him a convincing long appreciative kiss.

"I trust my Lord is pleased and satisfied with his service?" nodding an affirmative yes slowly to her, panting out of breath and spent after discharging his heavy climax.

Takeuchi rose from her knees in the corner of the room, collecting a long satin robe across her arms, presenting it to Miyasoto for her to slip on and cover herself up. Crossing the edge folds over the middle of her front body and tying it lightly hanging at her slender waist. Richard slowly raises himself up, almost about to pick himself up off the towelled floor and get dressed.

"Wait my lord, please do not stand up, relax, enjoy a little longer" Miyasoto insists to him to not dress and stay where he was naked.

Miyasoto explained to him warmly "My student Takeuchi here is ready to provide more services and pleasures with clients. We have trained her and she has studied but not practised or demonstrated her learning. Before she is permitted to charge clients, we ask a client at random if he would participate, helping her learn the trade and earn our approval that she is ready. Would you like to be that man today Richard?"

The five foot two student Takeuchi stayed silent with many thoughts rushing through her mind. Her inner monologue questioned if she was ready before finally nodding to Miyasoto politely. Thanking her teacher and mentor for the last few months as she stood up and approached the pair after being summoned to stand by Miyasoto.

Takeuchi smiled "I am pleased you think I am ready to provide services, and grant me this opportunity to shine. My lady chooses a good, nice but very well pleasured and satisfied man by her services?"

Her comment was meant as a compliment to Miyasoto's skill and teachings, respecting her experience. By admitting how she thought Miyasoto has done a good job with the client, Takeuchi warmly praised her mentor.

Nodding silently back to the student, Miyasoto softly tutors, explaining further "Yes, I choose him for you, you will not charge him today, you will give your services to him freely but protected. Your final lessons to learn are to test if you can make a man aroused again after he has climaxed. Secondly to make love with him how he enjoys most until he climaxes again. Takeuchi I will be watching to one side here, studying you, if you need my advice or assistance. If you succeed in making him climax again, you are to remove it discreetly and give him oral pleasure, cleaning him up"

Nodding an acceptance and listening, Takeuchi looked at the 6ft tall lean firm body of the European Richard, fluttering her eyelashes and licking her lips slowly.

Takeuchi asked Miyasoto "What if, when I am cleaning him up, I succeed in making him hard again?" nodding and plain faced, almost serious reply to her.

Miyasoto responded by explaining "If he becomes ready for service again, you have not satisfied your client enough. If he is ready for more you will give him a protected service again. You will need to be able to love make many times with differing clients in a day, accepting him again will show you are ready for this"

Richard would listen while laying on the towels looking up at both beautiful women, watching as Miyasoto assumed the role of being an assistant to Takeuchi. She would help her undress out of her decorative Kimono before the student slowly knelt down to him on the towelled floor.

Leaning across to warmly accept a soft kiss on his lips "I am for you my Lord, I hope you find services and experience pleasurable, I will take great care of you" speaking to him in a well rehearsed light tone as if with any other client.

Eagerly engaging with a long series of open mouthed eager kisses to impress Miyasato with convincing passionate commitment. Watching the student from her kneeling position against the bathroom wall, Miyasoto remained silent and expressionless, studying the young Takeuchi giving her demonstration of services.

Gently laying Richard back onto the placed towels on the floor, relaxing him with a slow hand across his chest hairs, and a warm long lip screwing and sucking kiss. Takeuchi slid her petite palm and slender fingers down to his semi hard and used cock, planting a warm trail of kissing lips all down his body following her hand.

Focusing her attention on his groin, rolling his member gently wanking him with a loose wristed action. Kissing his bare used cock tenderly and gently, looking up at him every so often, giving him smouldering eye contact with her dark brown eyes.

He would give off sighs and low toned groans of approval, It was not too long before her skills had worked magic on his seemingly spent cock. Raising him harder, thick and long again, ready for her.

Pleased she achieved one of the goals set by her Madam Miyasoto while thinking to herself "my god he is so, um, large for me" Blushing and trying to hide it as she continued to keep him on a slow hard boil.

Looking in his eyes, Takeuchi convinces him "I am ready to give you pleasure my Lord" she reached across to one of many condoms on a plate to one side of the bathtub.

Gently and expertly rolling it on over his cock smoothly, sliding her mouth sucking over the whole thing with a head bobbing action. Slowly straddling him, kneeling astride his body, she reached down between her soft thighs, rubbing his cock tip against her pussy.

Pushing herself on him and feeding his fat headed tip inside, feeling him opening her tight pussy up. Moaning and groaning as her glowing hot, wet walls widen snug fitting against his member.

Tossing her dark hair back, exposing the front of her neck and firm round breasts, she rose and adjusted her rolling slender hips. Pushing down on him slowly again sighing and moaning even louder as he sunk deep into her pussy.

Miyasoto, not interrupting, watching the young beauty seem to struggle, taking his huge cock inside her. Takeuchi's whimpering moans began to rise with every movement she squirmed and rolled her hips, circling a rise and fall. Pressing her tight hot pussy up and down on him again, panting and huffing to herself, drawing grunts from him lying beneath her.

Slowly she lightly traced her hand to her breast and nipple before reaching for his hand, placing it on her bare chest and firm globe breast. He brushed caresses, thumbing her hard nipple, she lowered her head and pushed her body up. Pausing before she pushes down over his cock, taking him inside long and deep, smoothly again.

Shaking her head a little as she licks her lips and sighs stifling a muttered "oh my god!" biting her soft lip. Miyasoto firmly fixed in place and poised watching the action unfold.

Takeuchi quickens her movement on him, thrusting faster and taking him deep as she dared, getting very wet and pouring all over him. Miyasoto cranes to get a better view, noticing how she does not take him fully yet, the bathroom is alive with the sound of them both. Full of breathless, gasping, moaning, grunting efforts. Richard enjoys a sustained period of heavy thrusting from Takeuchi trying to bring him to his climax quickly. Takeuchi shudders inside, trying to disguise her own pleasure before he accidently slipped out of her. Patting her small palms on his lower body and belly out of frustration, her pale thighs visibly trembling from her knees to hips.

Miyasoto questions the young naked student firmly "Has he cum?" watching as Takeuchi kisses Richard before rising up to stand.

Blushing to herself a little"Excuse me my lord" Takeuchi nods a bowed head to him. Padding bare foot and naked across the bathroom to quietly confer with Miyasato, sighing and panting to calm her orgasm.

Takechi softly whispered in confidence to her "Madam I am soaking wet, I cannot control my pleasure, he is really big for me, I, I want to please him, I must, I want to achieve the tasks set" Trying not to sound too embarrassed as Miyasoto looked back into her eyes warmly.

Reassuringly sliding her hand between the students thighs, slipping her delicate fingertips to roll and rub at Takeuchi. Feeding gentle fingers inside, rubbing her g-spot, thumbing her clit simultaneously.

Looking her in the eyes "I was once like you, I understand how you feel, and this is the test, to push yourself beyond what you think you know about yourself. Try again, this time let him take your body, let him tire himself and his lust out on you, accept him willingly. If you genuinely orgasm, enjoy and take pleasure in it without shame"

As she speaks and teases her student, drawing sighs and soft whimpers from the aroused wet Takeuchi. Miyasoto took her hand lightly, parading her slowly back across the bathroom to Richard.

He was waiting patiently, still laying on the towel covered floor, hard and erect with a fresh condom over his penis. Smiling as they look down on him, Miyasoto softly spoke "The lady Takeuchi is sorry to have left your company my Lord, I will return her to you so she may continue her service.''

He gently made room on the towel flooring welcoming the dark alluring eyes and soft, pale body of Takeuchi to lay on her back, looking up at him. His long six foot frame leaned slowly across her slender, curvy, petite body as she slowly loose wristed wanked his rubber covered cock.

Feeding him back inside her pussy smoothly and tightly again, he bottomed out inside her with the first stroke. Pressing his fat tip hard against her cervix, taking the breath right from her. Miyasoto knelt down close beside them both, looking into Takeuchi's expressions and eyes, gently soothing her soft arm and body with a light slow palm brush.

He leaned his body over Takeuchi's hips and chest, hooking his arms under the soft crook of each knee. Bringing her slender, round, firm thighs over her curvy breasts. Pinning her legs down and folding her up as he planted his hands either side of her head. His long arms holding Takeuchi in place, raising her lower back off the towel floor.

A look of concern and discomfort is exchanged from Takeuchi with his long hard cock pressuring her cervix deep, directing her eyes to Miyasoto. Feeling him planted very deep inside pressing his body weight against her.