All Comments on 'Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall'

by RaistlinMajere

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
FutaLover_79FutaLover_798 months ago

Very hard not to give this five stars. Your futa only stories are simply the best. I only have a couple of minor gripes. I found just a bit odd that you make mention of Kali having genital piercings but then don’t bring that up again in any of her sex scenes. The ending also felt a bit rushed with the only character not having fucked anyone finally getting some action at the very end. The only anal sex in the entire was also featured at the very end. All in all, another excellent story. Thanks for sharing it!

roxycottontailroxycottontail8 months ago

Another amazing epic. I am in awe. Keep up the brilliant work!

Tony27581031Tony275810318 months ago

Outstanding, thank you for your writing. I hope this is not the last we hear of Kali, Losha and the girls.

dayumson92dayumson928 months ago

Shame Kali didn't get her virginity :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaistlinMajere@RaistlinMajere
Woooo. Here I am again. I am Raistlin Majere, Wizard of the Black Robes, Lord of the Tower of High Sorcery of Palanthas, Master of Past And Present. Okay perhaps, I just wish that was me. I'm a nothing special Joe-Blow that just likes to write a little kink every now and aga...