Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*******

The little town had been quaint and fun. There wasn't much to see but she found an inn rather quickly and headed in for the night. They had given her dinner and a room for the night. The bed had been a bit lumpy, and certainly more empty than she would've liked, but she awoke the next day ready to walk some more. She pulled her pack back on and went to pay up for her night.

"Do you have a long ways to go?" The innkeep asked from where she stood on the stool behind the bar.

The innkeep was a goblin. She had emerald skin and a very shapely body despite standing at barely half of Losha's height. She wore a white apron stretched over her heavy tits and nothing else.

Losha nodded, "Yeah. I'm headed to Feutas."

"Oh! You've got days left to go. Goodness, are you sure you have enough coin to make it all that way?" The innkeep asked with a worried expression.

"Umm... Yeah, I'm pretty certain I do." Losha said with a shrug.

"Nonsense. You need to save every coin you can so you should pay for your night here in another way." The innkeep shook her head with a frown.

Losha was confused. She cocked her head and asked, "What do you mean? How?"

The innkeep looked around the room. The main room of the inn was made up of the bar, a large hearth, and about three tables with chairs. Nobody else was awake yet. The innkeep jerked her head towards the door behind her, "Come on in the kitchen for a minute. It won't take long. If you don't want to, then you can just give me your coin and go."

She hopped off the stool and pushed through the door. Losha raised her eyebrows at the sight. Goblins might generally be shorter than elves, but their asses were no less lovely to look at. She circled the bar and headed in the back to see what kind of chore or whatever she was going to be asked.

The kitchen was small and grungy, but clean enough that Losha didn't regret eating dinner here. On the other side of the room, the innkeep climbed up a stepladder and then hopped up on the counter. She reached behind herself and untied her apron, pulling it off and tossing it aside. At almost eye level with Losha, a thick green cock rose up and a bead of precum glinted on its tip.

"You are one of the prettiest elves I've seen come through here and I could really use a blowjob. Suck me off. Swallow my load and your room is paid for." The innkeep said, reaching down and giving her hard cock a pat. It bounced and a fresh drop of pre oozed out.

"That's all? I love sucking dick! I mean, I've never sucked goblin dick before but..." Losha dropped her back and stepped forward to inspect the green shaft closer, "...It sure looks tasty enough."

She put her hands on the throbbing member and felt the stiffness of it. It was smaller than her own, but not by a whole lot. That was saying something because it meant that the goblin was boasting an erection nearly as long as one of her own legs. Losha licked her lips in her eagerness and kissed the head of it, taking a taste of the precum.

"Mmm... look at those lips. You know what you're doing." The innkeep cooed, reaching out to pet Losha's silvery hair.

"Mwuah! I suck lots of dick. I suck my love's cock every night and every morning!" Losha leaned back in to lick around under the goblin's foreskin. "Well, I did before she left for college."

"Oh? Are you two on a break right now then? That why you're sucking someone else's dick?" The innkeep snickered. She smirked and said, "Or are you cheating to save this coin?"

"No! What's that have to do with anything? I can suck any dick I want. It's not like I love you or anything, I don't even know you." Losha licked up the otherside of the thick goblin dick. She smacked her lips and said, "It would only be cheating if I let you use my pussy! Only she gets to use my pussy."

"Oh." The innkeep shrugged, "Can't argue with that I guess. Go on then."

Losha wrapped her lips around the musky goblin dick and sucked it down right to the base in one smooth motion. The innkeep's eyes nearly popped out of her head and she groaned loudly. Her fingers curled over, grabbing a handful of Losha's hair, and she gasped in surprise.

Losha didn't relent. Instead she grabbed the innkeep's plump ass and began to bob her head faster, letting the cock slide up and down her throat with expert skill.

"Ah! Oh gods! Girl, you are like a magitech dick sucker! Wow!" The innkeep moaned loudly as her hips spasmed from the pleasure. Losha's lips kept kissing the fluffy bush around her dick and her balls churned with a fat morning load. Within only a few more bobs of her head, the innkeep couldn't resist any longer and felt her cock tingle. There was a tense second and then her body jerked. Thick sperm spurted down Losha's throat and she pulled back to properly gulp down load after load. Her lips gingerly held the innkeep's head as she slurped up all the cum she could until the innkeep was panting and her legs were shaking.

Losha let go of her and she sank down to sit on the counter, cock drooping. Her face shone with sweat and she was panting as Losha asked, "How's that?"

"W-Worth the coin. Go on." She swallowed and shook her head before leaning back against the wall, "I fear for your lover who could somehow survive getting that twice a day."

"Kali? Oh her dick is the best to suck and she loves it when I do. Bye!" Losha giggled and waved before scooping up her bag and leaving.

What luck this stop was. Losha began to wonder if she could save money all the way to Feutas. Could she suck dick for every room along the way? She didn't see why not. All women loved getting their dicks sucked, it was just a fact of life. So if a blowjob was worth a bed and a dinner, then she ought to be able to make it the whole way on her lips alone!

*******

It was almost another full day of walking when Losha decided she had to stop someone and ask. How had she gone this entire way with no signs or talk of Feutas? She had to make sure she was still going the right direction. She swore she was still headed the right way because the sun was setting in front of her again, but she needed to be sure!

So over the next hill, she came across a stranger traveling the other direction. The stranger was clearly a mage based on her outfit. She wore a tall pointed hat, open-front robes that let her tits and cock hang free, and a tight G string pouch to hold her cock and balls. That and she had a mage's staff! Surely she'd know where the magical college was, so Losha waved to her and called out, "Hey! Can I ask you something?"

The mage waved to her and stopped under a big leafy tree to wait for her to approach. She leaned on her staff, staring out from under the vast brim of her black hat and asked, "What is it you want, traveler?"

"I'm Losha! I'm traveling to Feutas to go to the college there. Am I headed in the right direction? I've been walking for two days and haven't seen anything to tell me where it is!" Losha said, pointing in the direction she had been walking.

The stranger pursed her lips and lifted the brim of her hat. She was a pale skinned high elf like Kali and her eyes were a piercing blue. She pursed her lips and said, "I can divine where you need to go, but that will come at a price."

Losha thought for a second. She'd saved money at that first inn. She could save money at future inns. She could afford this too. Unless... Her eyes went down to the tight G holding the woman's package and she saw it twitching and bulging. She raised her eyes and said, "I could suck your dick for it!"

"Hmm." The stranger hummed with a smile, "It seems like we're thinking the same things. But only a difference in cost."

The stranger's package grew more and began to stretch the pouch. She reached down to rub it a bit and it bulged further.

"What did you want? Two blowjobs?" Losha said with an eager smile, "I could suck you off twice!"

"Nay, I said a difference in cost. I want to fuck you and then I'll use my magic to tell you where to go." The stranger said, her eyes going first to Losha's breasts, and then down to her exposed and quite erect cock.

Losha almost immediately shook her head, "No. My pussy is only for my lover. It's cheating if I let you fuck me there. I wouldn't mind taking your dick in my ass though."

"Oh darling, if it's cheating you're worried about then just don't kiss me." The stranger said as a smile curled her lips up.

"But kissing is fun... and I'm pretty sure its my pussy that would be cheating." Losha said, putting a finger to her lip as she thought about it. She'd never been put into such a philosophical conundrum as this. She was sure that it was only the very act of making a baby that would be only shared between lovers, and that everything else was fine. But what did kissing have to do with any of that?

"Hon, you can trust me. If you fuck someone in the pussy AND you kiss them, then its cheating. I have a lot of experience with this. I love fucking strangers I come across and I never want to put them in a bad spot when I ask." The stranger said as she hooked a finger in her G string. She pulled it over her bulge and to the side, letting a thick, pale cock drop free. It's thick vein could be seen pulsing as it grew in size until it was sticking out straight and hard. The foreskin was tight around its head and precum started to slide down it in a shining trail.

Losha swallowed as her heart thudded in time with the twitching of her dick. This stranger's cock looked so tasty. The slight up-bend in it gave its tip a special kind of look that had her pussy quivering. Her balls looked so heavy too. They could probably fill her mouth until it was leaking down her chin. She really, really wanted to suck that dick.

The stranger watched Losha as he ogled her cock. She clenched and made her dick twitch, squeezing out some more pre before urging her a bit more, "What is it that you share with your lover every time you see them, even if you're not fucking? What is it you do first thing in the mornings and last in the evenings? What was the first thing you ever did together?"

A small smile pulled at Losha's lips and she quietly said, "We kissed. Wow... I never thought of it like that. Kissing really is important. I need to tell Kali all this."

"So how about it then? I get to fuck you once and relieve this terrible ache in my balls, and then I give you perfect directions to Feutas." The stranger said, reaching down to stroke her dick a bit. Her precum was now a glistening string hanging from the edge of her taut foreskin.

Losha still felt a bit of reluctance. It wasn't her fault really. She and Kali had lots of sex before but... somehow she'd just never taken Kali's dick there. They'd played about in all kinds of ways but somehow it always resulted in her sucking Kali off or her fucking Kali first. Her virginity there had been something she'd always meant for Kali to take because she wasn't naive about how amazing dick felt. She saw what kind of orgasms Kali went through when taking her dick. It just kind of never happened.

"Go on, say yes. The quicker we do this, the quicker I can set you on the road to getting back to your lover." The stranger said, full on masturbating in front of Losha now. Her dick was oozing near constantly and her hand was sticky with precum as she jerked herself.

"You're right. I love Kali. You're just helping me." Losha nodded and turned towards the tree to lean against it. She stuck her ass out and wiggled it, her hard cock swinging back and forth in a dribble of precum. Her pussy had soaked her lips and wet the soft fuzz shaved tightly around it. The wetness was starting to seep down her thighs and she reached down to stroke her own dick as she awaited the stranger's.

The stranger didn't immediately jump on her though. Instead she pulled off her hat, letting a short and curly mass of black hair loose, and tossed it to the side. Then she knelt down behind Losha and groped her fishnet-covered ass. Her fingers crawled upward until she grabbed ahold of her G string and pulled it down, peeling it away from her sloppy wet lips.

"Ohh you are a wet one. Look at that... and those balls! Goodness, you're probably feeling as backed up as I am!" The stranger said as she dropped the G string around Losha's ankles. She reached up and curled her fingers around Losha's engorged sack. It was taut around her balls and the light touch made her clench up tight.

"I was so eager to get out the door this morning... forgot to rub one out." Losha moaned as the stranger fondled her. She curled fingers around one ball, teasing the hot sack around it and making her crotch tingle with delight. Then her hand slid to the other and treated it just as wonderfully.

Just as she thought she might bust from only having her balls groped, she was shocked to feel a tongue press to her wet pussy. Her lips were tight together, never having been stretched by a fat cock before, and she was extremely sensitive. The feeling of that tongue dragging up her labia and lapping up the hot pussy juice made her quiver. Her dick twitched in her hands and precum splattered the tree in front of her in a small jet.

"Ahhh! That feels really good." Losha gasped as she was forced to let go of her dick to hold the tree with both hands.

"It's supposed to." The stranger teased before pressing her lips to one of Losha's balls. Her sack was hot and supple, and the smell of lusty sweat was surrounding them. The stranger sucked on her and stretched her lips wider until she managed to get one of Losha's pair in her mouth in order to suck on its entirety. The feeling made Losha's eyes bulge and her dick spurted another few shots of pre all over the tree. She was so damn close, it'd only take a little bit more to get her there.

Then the stranger stopped, hands gripping either side of her fat ass. She spit her ball out and left her to stew in her own desires for a moment. Then her tongue came back, tracing up the plump line of her labia and right down to her engorged clit. With where her mouth was, she could lick the underside of her sack with each swirl of her tongue around Losha's clit. Her chest pounded and her dick tensed up as it prepared to blow.

"Breathe girl, don't pop already. You can hold out a bit longer." The stranger said, her fingers squeezing gently on Losha's hips.

Losha tried to listen, forcing herself to take a shuddering breath and reel back some of the wild overbearing need. The result was a thick stream of pre oozing from her cock and her heartbeat slowing a bit from sheer thunder to merely pounding.

"O-Okay... I think I'm okay. Please don't stop." Losha said, her voice heavy with lust.

The stranger let go of Losha's ass and reached up between her thighs to grip her cock mid-shaft. She stroked it slowly and pressed her mouth back to Losha's pussy. Her tongue traced the shape of her wet black lips and flicked teasingly close to her clit again. She worked Losha back to a froth in moments and this time her tongue slipped into Losha's nethers. It felt positively huge and her breath caught in her throat as she tried to gasp. It proved too much and her dick jumped in the stranger's tight grip. Her cumvein throbbed and a fat load painted the tree bark in front of her. It came out in thick, goopy shots that splattered and rolled slowly down. Better even than that was the feeling of the orgasm tearing through her virgin pussy, making her clench up and her inside churn. Girlcum spurted over the stranger's face in messy little sprays. She shook from her toes to her ears and cum painted the tree until it was white from her waist down. Her dick didn't go soft in the slightest, still plenty hard and eager as the stranger gave her some soft stroking to eek out the last of her sperm.

"Now that was a hearty load. Very good." The stranger said, letting go of her and standing up. She grabbed Losha's ass again and fondled, "Mine next."

Losha gave a nod and tried to adjust her stance to steady her feet. Her dick bobbed and some more wetness spurted from her tight pussy. The stranger lined her cock up, held Losha's hips, and pushed forward.

The slick wetness combined with her tightness made it impossible. The stranger's cock slipped down, slid past Losha's balls, and rubbed along her shaft from beneath. She pulled back, lined it up again and pushed more slowly this time. Losha gave a low moan as her pussy stretched, but it gave away again as her cock slid up this time. It streaked wetness all up Losha's ass and made her asshole clench in horny anticipation.

"Gods, you are tight as a clenched fist. Hold on, I'll get it in there yet." The stranger said, grabbing the base of her dick to hold it still. She put her other hand on the flat of Losha's back and held her steady. The head of her cock pressed to Losha's lips and tried to push in again.

Her lips slowly parted and it was all the stranger could do to split them open. Her cock pushed slowly forward and she managed to get most of her head in, Losha's pussy lips wrapped tightly around it. Confident she was well and truly in now, she moved her hands back to Losha's wide hips and squeezed them. She pushed forward more and Losha let out a louder moan. There was a moment of immense resistance and then a soft pop. Her cock suddenly slid forward a bit more and things became easier.

"Ohhh... gods, it feels like you're shoving an arm in me." Losha panted, her fingers digging into the bark of the tree. Her cock was oozing a thick stream onto the ground beneath her and her entire body was glazed in sweat. The pleasure was rapidly becoming more than her conscious brain could handle, and the little shocks of pain couldn't hope to overcome it all. She was starting to second guess how good she thought Kali had it when she was always taking her dick. It must be so much better than she ever thought before and it was no wonder Kali was only too happy to stick her ass in the air and let Losha pound away at both her holes as much as she wanted. Her mind was twisting under the unrelenting ecstasy flooding her body.

"It'd help if you weren't tighter than a miser's wallet!" The stranger grunted, pulling on Losha's hips once more. It was easier now and soon wet, blazing hot pussy was sliding slowly over her cock. She pulled back and worked in again, gingerly humping her way deeper and deeper until her balls came to rest against Losha's heavy sack. She sighed, "There we go. All the way in. Gonna let you relax a bit."

Being fully penetrated was more filling and more satisfying than anything Losha could've predicted. Stars were floating in her vision and her pussy was sending waves of pleasure through her entire body with each and every slam of her pounding heart. The glorious sensation of being filled right up to her ears in dick was beyond fantastic.

"M-More." Losha mumbled.

"What's that?" The stranger asked, leaning forward over Losha's ass.

"More... please." Losha said, turning her head to smile back at the stranger, "It's so good. I want more."

"Happily." The stranger smiled widely and pulled back. She had to move slow because Losha hadn't really gotten much looser, but the fantastic grip of her virginal pussy was pretty fucking good. It certainly wasn't taking much to float Losha away on endless waves of heavenly pleasure. So she just held onto her plump ass and slowly worked out a calm rhythm that had Losha panting and her own dick tingling.

The stranger hadn't been lying about how overfull her balls were. Eating Losha's pussy until she came so hard hadn't helped either. So she wasn't making any attempts to hold back. Only a few minutes of fucking was enough to work up her own load and she buried herself right up to Losha's pure, untouched womb to release.

Her first hot gush of cum made Losha gasp loudly and tense up. If she had thought getting sperm in her mouth was fun, there was no words for how great getting it in her womb was. The heat and stickiness filled her belly and made her head go light and fluttery. She swam in the clouds as her belly grew heavier and heavier with baby batter and her own cock clenched up. A fresh few shots of cum spurted out of her and the small orgasm collided with the titanic one growing in her pussy to send her careening over the edge into an ocean of bliss. Her face went slack and her eyes rolled up. Her hands lost their grip on the tree and she slumped against it with her shoulder.