Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That train of thought made her dick twitch. She double-timed her furious pussy eating and reached up to wrap a hand around the exposed base of Jale's cock to help her with the boob job. Fat horsecock was quickly becoming addicting to Losha and she couldn't wait to feel more kinds of exotic dick.

"Oh wow, you're really thirsty down there. You're going to make me cum so hard!" Jale grunted and bucked hard against her hand and her squished breasts. Her cock pulsed with fresh heat and a gush of semen erupted out of her. It bubbled out of Losha's cleavage and spilled across her belly. She shuddered and gave a small cry as she blew her load. In a few long moments, she was done and Losha's chest and belly were well-splattered in her hot, fragrant sperm. Jale groaned and sighed before pushing herself up and getting off Losha's sloppy, wet face.

Losha giggled and licked her lips, "I really do love eating pussy. Kali sits on my face sometimes too. Wow, she is really out! Goodness, I haven't seen her sleep this hard. Well, her loss. Come on, you gotta let me have that dick next."

Raising her legs up, Losha spread them in the air and slid her hands down her thighs. She lifted her balls and laid her dick comfortably back across her messy belly to expose her pussy. Hard-fucked as it had been tonight, it was still extremely tight and eager for more.

"Gods, you fit right in here, don't you? I think you're as eager for my dick as my little goblin slut." Jale smiled slightly as she stared down at Losha's spread legs and waiting pussy. Her eyes flitted momentarily to Kali, who was still sleeping soundly on her side, facing away from them. Her dick had grown hard again in her sleep and it was nearly rubbing on the wall.

"You wanna fuck her too, don't you?" Losha said with a knowing smile. She glanced at Kali and then back to Jale, "I can't blame you. Kali is so hot and she's really good at fucking." Then a thought occurred to Losha and she smiled up at Jale, "I bet you two have already fucked lots! She's been here for a while, no way she would resist a big dick likes yoooours~!" Her voice rose into a happy moan as Jale's flared head pushed into her tight hole. Her belly strained as her muscles shuddered around the enormous penetration. She fought the urge to bite down on her lip and instead dug her fingers into her thighs. The dick was so fat and her pussy was burning with a flood of pleasure.

Jale sank up to her balls, stretching Losha's belly and leaving her panting. She grabbed Losha's breasts in greedy hands and said, "No, we've not fucked that much. She always seemed reluctant. I think she just really wanted you!" Jale grunted as she started to hump.

As soon as she started to move, Jale went all in. She reared back and slammed in, forcing Losha to take almost her full length with each thrust. Her force and eagerness was shaking the bed and she let go of Losha's boobs to grab her legs. She forced Losha to spread wider and pressed down on her harder. Her balls slapped loudly with each impact and it was sending spasms through Losha's entire body.

"Gods, you're so fucking tight! I can't resist this! I can't! I've never felt a pussy like yours!" Jale cried as she fucked in a wild, lusty haze. Her body was becoming consumed by the need to drill Losha's cunt and pump it full to bursting. She pressed herself against Losha, tits to tits, and locked lips with her. The kiss was something of pure fire and need. There was no emotion in it beyond raw carnal desire. For all of Jale's tired appearance, she was as horny as anyone Losha had fucked.

As their tongues writhed and their bodies shook, Losha stiffened. Her back arched and hot sperm blasted against their mashed boobs. Her pussy convulsed and clenched down on Jale, vice-tight and attempting to squeeze the cum from her by force alone. It proved far too much for Jale to handle and she came right away. Her head swam with stars as her nerves crackled like lightning. Fireworks went off in her ears and her heart beat out a wild drumming in her chest. She couldn't even discern the powerful ejaculations from the body-wracking ecstasy she was thrashing in. She felt heat flooding the pussy wrapped tightly around her dick and it gushed back against her.

Both of them came sliding down from that crazed high and were left panting for air. Losha was laying limp below her, eyes glazed and head lolling to the side. Jale shook her own head and tried to focus a bit, to gather herself for another round.

To their side, Kali stirred. She rolled onto her back and her eyes fluttered sleepily open. She looked, quite bleary, at Jale atop Losha. Jale's heart skipped a few beats and she realized that her sleep spell must've broken. She quickly raised a hand and waved another in Kali's direction and the other woman's eyes closed without complaint. She seemed to sink back into sleep and Jale sighed heavily. She didn't rightly know why she cared if Kali woke up right now, but she knew she wanted Losha all to herself for at least a little while longer.

"W-Wow... you're as good as Fox at that part..." Losha slurred, her eyes staring down at Jale's cock where cum had pushed her belly taut and was currently bubbling out around her huge shaft.

"Your pussy got me there. Tight as a damn clenched fist. Hang on..." Jale grunted as she pulled free of Losha. Cum spurted thickly from the Dark Elf and she gave a small gasp of pleasure. Jale's dick rose up, still fully erect and ready to go despite the thick glaze of cum still dripping from it all over. She waggled a finger and said, "I wanna see that butt in the air."

"I'll try... can't really feel my legs right now." Losha said with a self-satisfied little chuckle. She clenched her legs together and rolled to the side. Jale had to reach down and steady her as she turned fully over and pushed up on her hands and knees. Her ass wiggled enticingly and she said, "Alright, give it to me. Fuck my butt good!"

"Oh not yet. I want some more of that pussy first." Jale said, pushing her cock between the fat cheeks shaking before her. She gripped her hips and gave them a good, sticky hotdogging. So soft. So lovely. The new girl might just have the best new ass and pussy in the house short of Fox. Jale intended to enjoy it to its fullest as she humped her cheeks.

Finally, once she was satisfied for the minute with indulging in that pillowy softness, Jale dipped her cock down and nestled her flared head against Losha's still-leaking hole. She adjusted her grip to better pull on Losha and began forcing her cock inside. Losha let out a happy moan and she pushed her ass back against Jale. Jale's cock disappeared inside her faster than expected and she was almost knocked off the small bed by Losha's eagerness.

"Give me that dick, come on!" Losha growled, staring back at Jale over her shoulder. She bounced her ass up and down in an attempt to jiggle Jale's cock inside her.

Jale saw no reason to resist. She squeezed Losha's hips, pulled back, and rammed hard enough into her to make their balls slap together with enough force to send lightning through their bodies. The sudden crash of sensation was enough to make Losha's mouth hang open in shock. She kept trying to push her ass back against Jale even as Jale hammered away at her sloppy mess of a cunt.

"I fucking love just railing you like this! The clap of your ass is making me so excited!" Jale snarled and pushed right up to her balls again. That was another pleasure she thoroughly enjoyed; being so deep and hard inside a woman that their balls kept slapping together. In another, less intense situation she might cuddle close and grab her dick at the same time. But not now. Now she just wanted to pound hard.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Losha chanted, her voice wavering between coherent words and lewd moaning.

The sloppy slapping of pussy on cock and balls on balls quickened. Losha's ass kept bouncing in her eagerness and Jale couldn't take it any longer. She gave a shrill cry and buried herself inside Losha. A fresh flood of hot spunk burst from her and she had more senses this time around. She rode the waves of bliss that came with each extremely pleasing burst from her dick. Her body buzzed and she gave a hard shudder before letting go of Losha.

Losha sank forward with a happy sigh and her body went flat on the bed. Fat horsecock schlorped out of her and cum gushed everywhere. Jale's bouncing dick flung sperm all over, splattering Losha's fat ass and thighs.

"That's the stuff..." Losha slurred quietly.

Jale took a breath and wiped at her sweaty face. She had just one more thing she wanted to do tonight and then she'd go off to bed. A magnificent booty like this could not be left without a fat fucking load right up her ass.

"How about that anal now?" Jale asked, reaching down to knead her messy cheeks. She slapped her cock against her and smeared more cum about before spreading her wide. The clench of her dark little backdoor made Jale's pulse quicken. It looked even better than her pussy. Was it possible Losha was a proper buttslut? She might take it here more often than her cunt. If that was the case, then this really was heaven waiting for her to knock.

Despite her question, Losha didn't respond verbally. She just gave a weak nod without raising any part of her body. Jale must've really wrung her out to dry if she couldn't even raise her ass for a proper buttfucking. That was fine though, Jale was just as happy to bounce on a booty this plump.

Keeping her cheeks spread, Jale slid her dick down into place. Her fat head pushed against Losha's ass and she found it soft and pliable. It parted easily as she pushed forward. Her head popped in and her shaft started to slide after it. Every second of sinking deeper into that ass brought more pleasure and by the time she was up to her balls, her eyes were rolled back in bliss.

"This ass is pure heaven." Jale cooed, arching her back in an attempt to somehow squeeze more dick into Losha. She was already pushing hard against her soft butt and her balls were churning with the need to pack it full.

Losha just gurgled out another moan, her eyes glazed and her body shining with sweat. She happily took every thrust of massive horsecock up her ass until Jale couldn't hold back any longer. She pressed down on that plump butt and burst inside her. The biggest load yet poured out and Jale cried out, her body shaking violently as her balls double timed it. In short order, she had emptied such a fat load into Losha that her belly felt heavy with hot goo and her face was slack.

"Ooooh gods! That is a glorious ass!" Jale heaved herself back, pulling her cock free with a loud splat of mess. She stumbled and sank down on the edge of the bed, breathing hard as her dick drooped, cum still oozing weakly from it.

Losha just let out a quiet little whine.

"Maybe Jet and I should double team her sometime..." Jale pondered quietly, her body heavy with exhaustion. She forced herself to her feet and shuffled towards the door.

What a night. What a life ahead here. She and Kali were going to have the best time together at this place.

1...5678910