Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh-ho. I guess that's a bit much." The stranger chuckled, holding onto Losha's ass tightly enough that she couldn't fall over. She rolled her hips to work out the last of her nut, leaving Losha's pussy packed tightly with it before she pulled out.

Raising one hand, she called up her magic and waved it over Losha's body. The shapely dark elf floated right off her dick and a bit to the side where the grass was clean and dry of fuck-fluids. She rolled her over in the air and laid her down on her back, letting her legs flop open wide and her dick slap against her belly. Sperm bubbled from her newly broken virgin hole.

"You still in there?" The stranger asked, standing over her and looking down at her blissed-out face. Losha gurgled something and one arm twitched. Her dick spurted a bit of cum on her belly. The stranger nodded and knelt down between her spread legs, "I'll take that as a yes. Don't mind me, just gonna work out one more quick one. Your pussy is a prime cock milker."

Losha didn't seem to take notice until the stranger's messy dick slipped under her balls and pressed up against her glazed, oozing hole. She let out a wheezing moan and her eyes fluttered open. Her body didn't move much more than weak twitches, but her eyes were coherent enough to show her burning desire behind them. The stranger pushed forward and she penetrated the cum-lathered hole easier than last time. All the lubricant worked wonders in letting her sink up to her balls simply by leaning forward over Losha. She tested her hole with a quick, hard thrust. Losha's body jerked and her dick spurted a thick glob on her belly, but she took it.

"Mmmm, yeah. You're really liking your first real dicking, aren't you?" The stranger said with a crooked smile. She reached down and wrapped a hand around Losha's dick and gave it a strong stroke. The result was a weak clench from her pussy and a bit of a deeper breath.

The stranger held onto her dick and continued working it as she started humping. She seemed as interested in giving Losha as good of time as she could as she was in getting her own nut as hot as possible. Her humping quickened and so did the pumping of her hand.

The pace increased rapidly. With Losha's pussy growing more capable of taking dick, the stranger took advantage. She grabbed ahold of Losha's thighs and lifted her legs to better hammer away at her pussy. She humped harder and faster, her balls slapping wetly against Losha's sticky crotch with each one. It was still tight as could be, but her dick was hard enough and there was enough cum everywhere that she could go hard anyway. She needed this kind of forceful pumping if she was going to properly drain her balls.

"Ohhh, that's it. Almost fucking there. Hold on, girl. Gonna empty everything inside you with this one. I wanna see that dick spew all over your own tits. Come on now!" The stranger grunted loudly and slammed her fat cock completely inside Losha. The hit of hard cock on sloppy womb was enough to send a wave quaking across Losha's entire body. She shuddered and threw her head back with a wild cry. Her dick erupted, pouring out another fat load into the lake of sperm already filling Losha's womb.

Losha's dick spurted a few more weak strings of cum over her tits. The fucking had worked her balls so hard and left her so drained that she didn't have much left to give. Her balls gave it their all though, clenching up tight and squeezing out every bit of spunk that they could.

The stranger sighed and let go, slumping forward and planting her hands on either side of Losha. Sweat dripped from her curly dark hair and she breathed heavily as her dick oozed out the last it could inside Losha. Unlike Losha, she had plenty of sperm to give and she gave it all until Losha's hole was leaking around her shaft.

"W-Whew. That's just what I needed." The stranger sighed heavily. She shook her head and slowly got up on her knees, sliding her dick out of Losha with a messy schlorp. Cum spurted fresh from her well-fucked hole and she heaved a contented sigh. Her hips bucked, grinding her still-hard shaft against Losha's leaking slit. A few more ribbons of cum arced across Losha's belly and her dick twitched again.

The stranger ran a hand back through her curly hair and took another breath before getting up on her feet. She raised her hands and called forth fresh magic. This time it came in the form of a gentle wind that blew forth and breathed fresh energy into Losha's body.

Losha blinked and raised her head. She blew out a breath and sat up as though she weren't an intensely well-pounded virgin. She smiled and laughed, "That was amazing! That was beyond amazing! I love dick! I mean, I love it even more now. I never thought getting fucked could feel that great. When I get to the college, the first thing I'm doing is pinning Kali down and riding her cock like she's done to me so many times. What was that magic you just used on me? That was amazing! I feel so full of energy!"

She hopped to her feet, dick flopping about and cum splattering all down her legs. She stretched her arms above her head and giggled happily.

"It's a spell called breath of life. It makes someone feel like they just had a full night sleep and a belly full of food. Very useful when traveling." The stranger smiled. She held up her hand and said, "This is another useful spell, a scourging spell to clean up such fun."

She swirled a finger and a churning orb of water appeared. It split into dozens of smaller orbs that launched themselves at their bodies, wiping them from head to toe until all sweat and cum was washed away. The stranger fixed her clothes and looked around for her hat, which she jammed back on her head.

"Wow, you know all kinds of great magic! Kali is like that too. If you can think of some useful enchantment, she can probably make it happen." Losha said, her eyes sparkling in excitement as he watched the magic work on herself. She grabbed up her G string and tugged it back on before grabbing for her bag. She heaved it on and looked at the stranger, "Alright, fun as that was, you gotta tell me where the college is now!"

The stranger barked out a laugh and said, "Hon, you got turned around about two towns back! You should've gone east out of Quintha! You're two days west of Quintha. But I'll tell you what, you gave me such a good time that I won't just tell you how to get to Feutas."

She raised her hands and her staff jumped into her waiting palm. Energy crackled from the wood and jumped to her other hand. She brought them apart and down, spreading the jumping blue lightning until she looked ready to strike down an oncoming army. Then she pointed forward at an open space of ground and the power lanced out of her staff. It struck empty air above the spot she had pointed at and stuck there. It crackled and sparked as it grew into a large oval, through which a completely different place could be seen. It looked like a well-worn cobble road leading up to some stone buildings which were lit by crystals and magitech lamps. People could be seen moving up and down the road. One person even stopped to stare at the portal.

"Is that a portal? Oh how cool! I've never seen anyone cast a portal spell before! You're amazing!" Losha gawked between the portal and the stranger.

"I know. Now go on. That'll take you straight to the road leading into Feutas. It'll save you about five days travel from here. Go find your lover and try to learn some cool magic of your own." The stranger said with a warm smile. She leaned on her staff and waited.

"Thank you!" Losha said, lunging forward and wrapping the stranger in a tight hug, "Thank you so much!"

She let her go and then turned ot the portal, eyes wide with amazement the whole time. With slow, careful steps she walked through the portal and the world shifted in a blaze of colors around her.

*******

Kali closed the door behind her as she left. The class she just finished was the last one of the day, Introduction to Gemcrafting. It was a course dedicated to the art of etching magic into crystals and semi-precious stones. Something regarding the physical attributes of crystals and gemstones made them more receptive to magic, which was why they were so often used as the basis for enchanting. There was an art to it though since you couldn't just physically write on the surface of a piece of amethyst the side of your pinkie nail. You had to use magic to metaphysically inscribe the structure of the gem with the lines of arcane writing you wanted, and then imbue that with power to set the enchantment into motion. The class was an introduction to that and they were just finishing up with the theories of the work and were now starting to etch spells into small pieces of quartz to try and make them glow different colors.

Naturally, Kali's mind was still churning with ideas from her classwork. She adored enchanting and had been growing steadily better at it. Currently she was only really skilled with enchanting different pieces of metal, but that was a much simpler process than Gemcrafting. One simply casts the spell they want the object to impart, bind the magic itself to the item with more magic, and then fill the object with extra power to run the spell for however long. Gemcrafting was far more intricate, capable, and long-lasting.

Her heels clacked on the tile of the hallway as she headed towards the door at the end. She was still lost in thought so she never noticed the last classroom door on her left open and an arm shot out to snatch her by the wrist. She yelped in surprise as she was dragged through the door and the door slammed shut.

"Faebella, you little slut. How dare you knock up my little girl?!" An irate voice growled in her ear. It took Kali a second to snap out of her surprise and focus on the woman's face.

An older, stern High Elf stared angrily at her through slender, horn-rimmed glasses. This was Gale Feutas, the third daughter of the college's original founder. She had been an instructor here for almost as long as the college had been open. One might think that would make her old and decrepit, even by elven standards but she was barely into her fifth century and she was one of the most talented hands at health and rejuvenation magic. She looked like a gorgeous, hawkish woman with raven black hair pulled up in a tight, long tail and cheek bones that you could cut yourself on. Her long pointed ears were fully exposed and piercings in her lobe and tip allowed shiny silver chains to dangle from them. Being such a renowned mage and one of the eldest teachers, she cut a much more regal figure than most.

Enormous breasts beneath a ruffled black blouse that rose right to her neck, left her shoulders bare, and her arms covered by traditional black silk gloves. A tight black skirt bulged obscenely in the front from what was speculated to be one of the largest cocks in town. It was speculated because Gale never seemed to take any lovers despite the ample number of students that would happily bend over a desk for a better grade. To top off this ensemble, she wore black leather thigh-high boots laced with woven silver, and balanced atop tall pointed heels.

Her hand clenched tighter on Kali's arm and she bared her teeth again to repeat herself when Kali choked out, "Tinny is pregnant?!"

"I don't know, I haven't been able to convince her to let me cast a spell on her yet. But I KNOW you did the deed and I will not have my youngest daughter's first child be with a delinquent pervert like you!" Gale snarled, throwing Kali's arm lose and crossing her own over her magnificent breasts.

"Oh. So why are you angry at me? Is your daughter not the one that seduced me? I remember that night. She came onto me like I was a glass of water in the desert." Kali sighed with a tinge of relief. Gale would never let her daughter get pregnant. She'd probably already snuck a morning-after spell into a coffee for her daughter to get rid of any chance.

Gale jammed a finger in Kali's boob and hissed, "You are not worthy to fuck my daughter. Nobody who lives in that cursed, bizarre dorm should ever reproduce. I've never been able to do anything about it since it's outside of college grounds, but that belligerent and stupid woman who owns it is nothing but a blight on this college. She struts about this town with a head full of air and flowers, not an ounce of intelligent thought."

Kali looked down at Gale's finger and slapped it away. This stuck up woman wasn't going to mess up her outfit. She was wearing a favorite slinky black dress. It was strapless, just hugging tight over her cleavage, and it dropped to her hips entirely skintight and showing the shapes of everything beneath. Just below the bulge of her g-string, it dissolved into frills that tantalized and drew the eye when she moved. She had on black heels that laced up around her shins and made her almost as tall as Gale if she weren't also in heels. She clenched her hand that was holding onto the satchel holding her enchanting supplies and asked, "You'd think a woman as talented as your daughter would be able to make her own decisions to who was 'worthy' or not."

That seemed to make Gale even angrier. Her face reddened and her jaw ground as if chewing down some of her more vitriolic comments. She said through those clenched teeth, "Tinny's lapse in judgement aside, you need to face punishment for what you've done."

"And what could that possibly be? Fucking isn't a crime." Kali scoffed with a toss of her head.

"True, but I can make your academic career extremely difficult." Gale said, raising her chin as she glowered at Kali.

A cold chill went down Kali's spine and she felt her shoulders slump. None of this would've been an issue if she'd have at least a little self control over her insane libido. She shook her head and sighed, "Okay, okay. You've made your point. What do you want?"

"That's more like it. You need to know your place." Gale's lips pulled into a lewd smile. She reached down and tugged up the hem of her skirt until it sat above her hips and exposed her naked cock. She slid a gloved hand down to stroke the fat, uncut cock. A thick but well-groomed bush as dark as the hair on her head adorned it. She stroked it slowly and it grew even larger as it became hard. "You fucked my daughter, so you need to make up for that."

"What? No! I-" Kali bit her lip as her heart fluttered. She couldn't deny her body's reaction to seeing a cock like that. It was so goddamn big and so very delicious. At the same time, she knew that was her libido yet again being a problem. "Gah. Is this really what I have to do?"

"Yes. If you want to stay here at Feutas, you will suck my dick." Gale said and as if to make a point, she peeled back her foreskin to expose her precum glistening head. She nodded to it, "Get on your knees and open your mouth, whore."

Kali let out a heavy sigh and set her satchel aside. She pushed her hair behind her ears and sank down to her knees in front of Gale. Her dick throbbed and the bulge in her dress grew as she got closer to that glorious erection. Outwardly, she didn't want to give the bitch the satisfaction of knowing she was actually attracted to her cock. It wasn't quite as big as Fox's, but that was like comparing a staff to an entire tree. Fox was just on another level from everyone.

Reaching up, she wrapped her hands around it and licked the precum from the head. She opened her mouth wide and slid the head into her mouth. The flavor was strong and it sent another pulse of powerful lust down her cock. Her mouth almost hurt trying to suck on it.

"That's it, get it all good and sloppy. Deeper now, you slut." Gale said, grabbing Kali's head and pushing to the back of her mouth. She forced Kali's head down and slid down her throat. Kali's eyes bulged and she had to take a quick breath through her nose before her airway was cut off entirely. She relaxed and let her throat take the entire immense length until her lips found the button on Gale's shorts. Her mouth was salivating and she found her body getting strangely weak to Gale's forceful use of her throat. The pheromones emanating from her bush were making her head spin and she had a sudden flash of insight. Gale's talent in magic was largely biological with a specialty in rejuvenation and alteration. Before the enchanted chemicals could completely invade her brain, she channeled her magic into a barrier around her mind. Her senses immediately cleared. At least everything that wasn't her own natural lust for hot cock was pushed out of her mind. She realized immediately what that subtle and creeping power had been doing. It was loosening her inhibitions and making her mind fuzzy. It probably would make her very suggestible and obedient. Did Gale really alter her cock to enchant whoever got too close to it? That could explain how nobody ever knew anything about fucking her. They were probably made to forget, either by the enchantment itself or a later spell fed through the magic.

Devious bitch!

In that moment, Kali decided she could play this game too. She could be the good little enchanted whore and let Gale think she's getting a compliant little fuck who wouldn't remember any of this. How fun it would be to throw this back in her face next week. Just pass her in the hall and casually mention how her cock tasted. That'd really chap her ass because she's probably so certain no student could notice or prevent her spell. Kali was sure of that because she almost didn't notice it, it was just her annoyance at Gale making her suspicious.

Gale slid her cock back and curled her fingers under Kali's chin as she popped free of her mouth. Her cock dripped in spit and sprang up to full mast the moment it was free. Her smile was positively feral as she cooed, "That's a good girl. Now up on the desk. Bend over for me. I'm going to violate you how you violated my daughter."

Kali did as she said, acting as though she were incoherent and slow. She stretched herself across the teacher's desk and waited. Gale grabbed her ass almost immediately and pushed her dress up to expose the tight little thong she wore over her cock, though her stiffy had since pushed itself out the top. Gale took a moment to fondle her ass before sliding a thumb down to pull her thong aside and bare her wet pussy.

"Ohhh such an eager thing, aren't you? Don't worry, I'll give you what you want. You lowly little sluts always give it up so easy." Gale said, pure contempt in her voice. She nestled the tip of her cock between Kali's pussy lips and prodded gently with it, testing her hole teasingly.

Gale had always rubbed Kali the wrong way everytime they talked, but this was taking it a step further. She was treating Kali like a fuck slave. What kind of a mad power trip did this cunt get off enchanting and pounding students? Kali kept herself still and her mouth shut though. She wasn't going to give Gale the satisfaction until she could throw it back in her face.

Her cock plunged in with a hard thrust and Kali moaned loudly. Her dick thumped against the desk and a splurt of precum hit the wood. Gale wasn't gentle about it. She pushed hard until her hips were pressed against Kali's and she was practically laying on top of Kali.

"That's the stuff. You sluts can always take my dick so good. Never need to hold myself back with you." Gale grunted, starting to thrust quicker. Her humps were quick little jabs that slapped against Kali's insides and made her dick ache. The sound and sensation of wet skin slapping as Gale's balls hit the back of her own sent shivers down her legs.

Clearly the spell wasn't supposed to incapacitate her entirely because Gale hadn't noticed anything yet despite all Kali's moaning. That confirmed her suspicions that Gale's magic probably just made her suggestibly fuckable. So she let herself get into it, squirming and moaning as she was fucked with increasing fervor.