Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's wrong, new girl, never seen a goblin before?" Jet asked as she looked up at Losha. Her hand had never stopped moving and she just smiled deviously at her.

Losha still had her hand on the small of Bobbi's back and reached down to squeeze her ass as she said, "Nothing like that. Just never seen a dick with so much foreskin. It looks tasty."

"I know right? It is delicious." Bobbi agreed.

"Well then why don't you two hungry sluts get down here and have a taste." Jet said, wiggling her cock teasingly.

"Oh yay! I love sucking cock!" Losha said, letting go of Bobbi to sink down on her knees in front of Jet. She reached out and took Jet's cock in both hands. Slowly and reverently, she peeled down the rolls of foreskin until the earthy green cockhead poked out amid an oozing mass of precum. The thick smell of all that hit Losha and her pussy clenched up with a heavy ache for some seed to fill it up. She dove in, wrapping her lips around Jet's messy dick and slurping up all the thick, tasty precum. With all the talent of years of gobbling cock, she lowered her head and slid right down to Jet's fat green balls.

"Ohhhh gods! This new girl! Holy crap, she's more dick thirsty than Jale!" Jet moaned, putting a hand on the back of Losha's head as it bobbed up and down slowly.

Bobbi whined and dropped to her knees as well. She pushed in next to Losha, "Don't take it all! I want to suck her dick some too!"

"There's plenty to go around." Jet laughed as Bobbi pushed her head in beside Losha's. She leaned further down and worked her lips around one of Jet's balls and slobbered on her heavy sack.

"Pwaahh! So delicious." Losha gasped as she backed off. Her tongue flicked around her lips and she moaned happily as she took in the heady, strong taste of goblin cock.

Without waiting for an offer, Bobbi grabbed Jet's dick and sucked down on it herself. She was almost as fast as Losha at opening her throat and taking the thick member right to the base. Her nose shoved into Jet's dark bush with a moan of triumph.

Losha, annoyed that the tasty dick had been stolen, reached over and grabbed Bobbi's balls. With how the horny slut was bent over that dick, it was incredibly easy to wrap her fingers around Bobbi's fat sack and fondle her heavy sperm tanks. The sudden groping made her almost choke and she was forced to back off the dick to take a breath. Losha took the opening and lunged for it, wrapping her lips back around Jet and sucking her down quickly.

"Awwww, no fair! My balls are, like, super sensitive! You can't just grab em like that! I almost nutted!" Bobbi whined, staring longingly at Losha as she sucked eagerly on Jet's cock.

"Come on, girls. I know I'm tasty but no fighting. Share my dick." Jet scolded them with a knowing smile.

After another bob, Losha came up for air and said, "Okay, fine."

"Same time?" Bobbi asked.

Losha nodded and they both went in on either side of Jet. They dragged their tongues up and down either side of the thick green cock, playing it between the bunched folds of foreskin as Jet moaned with each passing.

"Hey, I got an idea! You want to kiss some more and she wants to nut! This is perfect!" Losha said suddenly, leaning up from the dick. She hefted her boobs and shoved them around Jet's cock, almost clobbering Bobbi in the face with them.

"Wha~?" Bobbi started and then got it, "Oh yeah! She can fuck our tits!"

Bobbi squished her boobs in around Jet's dick, pressing back against Losha's chest until the thick green shaft was almost entirely hidden in a mountain of tit flesh. Then she leaned forward and locked lips with Losha again.

"Oh, this works for me. Fuck this is good~!" Jet moaned loudly, throwing her head back as she thrust her hips up into the hot and wet squish of fluffy cleavage.

Losha lost herself quickly in the kiss again. While she squished and wiggled her boobs against Bobbi's, her tongue wrestled with the other woman's as vigorously as before. They kissed until Jet cried out and a powerful stream of very strong smelling sperm hit them in the chins. They broke apart with a laugh as cum rained over their boobs. They continued stroking until Jet was panting and expended, her cum positively glazing their chests.

"I never knew goblin cum was so delicious. The smell is making my pussy quiver." Losha said as she lifted her own tits to lick the cum off them.

"Yeah! I've studied their sperm before and the smell of it is a really good aphrodisiac." Bobbi said between licks.

"Yaaay..." Jet slurred weakly as she lay breathing hard with her dick drooping back into it's heavy rolls of foreskin.

Once their boobs were licked clean of goblin nut, both Losha and Bobbi were raging hard and red-faced with lust.

"I need to cum." Losha said, her breath hot and heavy.

"Yeah, me too. If I don't soon, I'm going to go crazy." Bobbi nodded in agreement.

At once, both of them looked down at Jet, who's half-lidded eyes were staring blankly up into the trees above them. Her dick was soft and leftover cum was oozing from the soft foreskin. They nodded and stood before they both grabbed her at once.

"What? HEY! What're you doing?!" Jet exclaimed frantically as they picked her up together.

"Your cum made us this horny." Bobbi said as she held onto Jet's arms.

"Yeah! So we're going to use you to cum ourselves!" Losha laughed happily as they hung the short goblin between them. Her hands were gripping Jet's thighs tightly and her sloppy wet pussy was right in front of her. A fluffy black bush spread over it and down around Jet's hanging dick.

"I-Ack-Guh-Fine!" Jet stammered as she saw Bobbi's huge drooping erection in front of her.

"Yay! Here, let's make this easier." Losha said, lowering the goblin's pussy onto the head of her dick. She pulled and sank deep into hairy, emerald green cunt. It gripped her tightly on all sides and seemed to suck her in to make sure the head of her dick was pressed right up against the goblin's babymaker.

"Yeah, that should make this easier." Bobbi said as she let go of Jet and let her hang from Losha's throbbing cock. She lifted her own with both hands and brought it up to Jet's mouth.

"I love and hate your freaky ogre dick." Jet moaned as she saw the fat head coming towards her lips. She opened her mouth wide and let her tongue hang out.

"But it's mostly love, right?" Bobbi laughed warmly, stepping forward until her dick was more than half down Jet's throat. She sighed heavily and began slowly thrusting, fucking Jet's mouth with increasing eagerness.

"She really does love it! Fuck, she's so tight down here!" Losha moaned as her own humping slowed to deal with the clamping tightness of Jet's pussy. She moved to harder, slower thrusts that made her balls slap wetly against Jet's. The fat green ass held in her hands was jiggling with each forceful drive.

Jet was trying to give choked moans around the massive dick driving down her throat. She grabbed at Bobbi's waist and her legs seemed to be feebly trying to cling to Losha's hips.

"She makes such a fun fuck toy!" Losha moaned as she slammed home again and sent another cascade of pleasure from her slapping balls.

They worked into a heavy rhythm, pushing the goblin slut back and forth between them until things grew too hot. Losha couldn't last any longer and she hammered home, squishing her balls against Jet's and pressing the head of her cock hard against Jet's womb. Thick sperm painted the inside of the goblin and flooded into her belly.

"Ooooh, I'm not gonna last either!" Bobbi moaned as she saw Losha cumming hard. She pushed her dick even further down Jet's throat than normal and made the goblin's eyes bulge out of her head. She spasmed and her balls clenched up against Jet's chin. A flood of hot seed poured into her belly and Bobbi gave a long, whorish groan.

They held Jet between them, her eyes slowly rolling back in her head and fresh cum oozing from her hanging dick, until the both of them had thoroughly wrung out their loads. Bobbi stepped back first and let her dick slop free of Jet's cum-filled mouth.

The goblin coughed and hacked, splattering cum all over Bobbi's crotch and sending it running down her own chin. This left Losha to sink back into the water and sit down, the goblin pussy still firmly wrapped around her orgasm-sensitive shaft. She hugged Jet to her belly and laid back in the seat, both of them breathing heavily.

"Whew. Not often I get such a good blowjob." Bobbi sighed happily as she sat down in the spring.

"Her pussy is amazing..." Losha sighed heavily, reaching up to gently fondle Jet's big green nipples as she relaxed. The combination of hot spring water and lovely goblin pussy had her entire body melting anew. She had no urge to go anywhere and instead just let Jet sit on her dick and recover.

Jet sighed and rubbed her face, "Gotta admit, new girl... your dick is top tier. In fact, I wouldn't mind having a yank right now. Just sit here, happy and full on your stiffy while I rub one out..." She reached down and started stroking her half-flaccid dick under the water.

"Hey. What're you doing with my goblin whore." A harsh and cold voice snapped from above them.

Losha looked up to see a new High Elf standing above her, this one scowling and annoyed. She had a stern face and porcelain white skin which was made to look even paler by her raven black hair. Dark rings hung under both eyes and her black lips were drawn into a tight line. Compared to the others, she had a rather thin body with only somewhat curvy hips and thighs. But she was sporting her own unique kind of cock, one that had a flared horsecock of mottled brown with a thick sheathe around the base. Though despite that, her arms were crossed over breasts just as huge as any of the other girls Losha had met.

"This is my fuck toy. If she's going to sit on anyone's cock and jerk off, it'll be mine." The woman growled, leaning down and grabbing Jet under the arms. She bodily lifted Jet off Losha's cock and set her on the ground at her side. With a hard slap on her wet ass she said, "Come on. My room. You want to have a sit and spin, you come find me and not some new slut."

With that, she turned and walked away with Jet following obediently beside her. Losha just stared, and not just because the pale woman had quite the fuckable looking butt. She turned back to Bobbi and jabbed a thumb towards them, "What the?"

"Oh, that's Jale! She might look a sickly and depressed and broody, but that's just her thing. She's actually a sweetheart... at least I think she is. She definitely loves Jet and Jet loves her. She can just be a little possessive over Jet sometimes." Bobbi said with a jovial smile.

"Huh." Losha sighed, looking down at her dusky cock as it slowly softened in the hot water. She wouldn't have minded jerking off the fun little goblin while being buried in her cum-packed pussy. But she could certainly understand the desire of someone in love. She wanted to fuck Kali first and always, and she certainly understood the selfish desire to be the only one fucking that pussy. So she just shrugged it off and stood up, "I think I'm going to go get some sleep. I am tired. Bobbi, I am so happy to have met you and I'm going to love hanging out with you lots."

"Yay! Hugs?" Bobbi asked eagerly.

Losha nodded, "Always!"

They hugged tightly together, wet bodies rubbing as cocks touched. In the same moment, the two of them grabbed each other's asses with both hands and they broke into a fit of giggles. Slowly, they shared a kiss and then let go of each other.

Losha grabbed up the towel Fox left her to wipe down her body. She tossed it over another rock and grabbed the clothes Fox had left. She had been smart in her choices. Since she didn't know Losha's sizes, she had just given her a fluttery and soft nightgown made of creamy silk, and a pair of soft green stockings. She tossed the gown over her head and it fell down to mid-thigh, and then pulled on the stockings. They weren't quite as thin as she had first assumed, instead finding them to be almost woolen and very comfortable against her skin. She looked down at herself with a grin and picked up her dirty clothes.

A nice bath and fresh laundry always made her feel great.

Just inside, she found Fox standing at the bottom of the stairs apparently waiting for her. She was wearing just a tiny night shirt and a pair of white thigh high socks. She smiled and said, "My bed is available whenever you'd like, Losha."

"Now sounds good. I'm tired." Losha smiled at her and headed for the stairs.

"I'm not surprised. I see you met Bobbi and Jet. Keeping up with those two would really..." Fox patted Losha's butt and said, "Tire anyone out."

"Fun though." Losha's smile turned into a wide grin. She looked up the stairs and then asked, "Where is yours?"

"Oh, I'll just come with. I was about to go to bed too." Fox said and she started up the stairs first.

Losha didn't miss the little pop in Fox's hip as she climbed them. She seemed to be going out of her way to make her ass bounce and give Losha plenty of chance to see behind it beneath the fluttering nightshirt. Losha's dick twitched and she wondered if Fox was coming onto her too. Bobbi and Jet had been all kinds of fun, but she did only cum once. A night with Kali would sometimes reach as far as the double digits.

At the top of the stairs, Fox turns and points to the door at the end of the hall, "Mine is just in through there. The closest on the right is Jet's. The left is Bobbi's. The one right here is Jale's. Then on the third floor is Qhush's, Coriander's, and Kali's. I'm sure you'll meet the rest of the girls soon enough."

"Wait! Kali is staying here!?" Losha squeaked, her body going stiff as her eyes widened in excitement.

"Oh, yes darling. I guess that explains how you and her are connected. Are you two good friends?" Fox said with a nod.

"Yes! She's my girlfriend! She's why I came here in the first place! I need to see her!" Losha turned and started for the next staircase up.

Fox shook her head, "Dear, Kali is still out. She hasn't been home since her classes this afternoon. She must be busy."

"Oh. Oh, yeah. Kali is really smart. She probably studies lots." Losha sighed, turning from the first step to stand beside Fox again. She scratched at her head, "Um... should I just sleep in her room? I could save you the trouble of sharing."

"Nonsense darling! Kali might not even be home tonight. She's been known to fall asleep at all kinds of places. Though with you here to take care of her, maybe she'll be more careful. Come on, I already have my bed ready and I was looking forward to having someone else in it tonight." Fox said, reaching out and putting an arm around Losha's waist. She bumped her hip against Losha and said, "Surely one more night away from your girlfriend won't be bad, right? I'm wonderful at cuddling."

"Okay, yeah. Sure." Losha shrugged.

Fox led her down the hall to her room and opened the door. The inside was just as cozy as the rest of the house, even including a big overstuffed mattress for a bed. She shut the door behind them and gestured at the bed, "See? Lot's of room for cuddling! So tell me about yourself and Kali? How did you meet?"

"We've been friends forever! Kali is just the best and I love her so much. I've even saved my virginity for her." Losha said and then a pang of guilt went through her. She remembered the woman this afternoon who opened the portal to Feutas for her. She put a hand on her belly and sighed, "Well, I've tried to."

Fox's ears twitched and she cocked her head, "Oh? That's a mighty effort. Not many would bother or think it worth. Have you two really not done it before?"

"Oh no! We've done it lots! I've fucked Kali's pussy tons of times. It's just... somehow everytime we fuck it always ends up with her dick not in my pussy. I've always wanted her to do it but it just never seemed to happen for some reason." Losha sighed heavily.

"That must've been hard to be apart from her. Your little fun out there with Bobbi and Jet isn't a problem, is it?" Fox asked, leaning back against the door and crossing her arms under her huge tits.

Kali waved a hand, "Oh no! Of course not. Kali and I always agreed that blowjobs are free as much as we want. Heck, even fucking in the butt is fine. I only ever thought using my pussy would be cheating... but someone told me something about that too."

"Oh? What did you get told about using your pussy?" Fox asked, honest interest in her voice.

Thoughts of what the stranger had said made her heart thump again. She sure hoped that stranger hadn't been wrong. Until she could talk to Kali, she wouldn't know. But Fox seemed smart, and she was so kind and pretty. She probably would know. Losha pressed her lips together and said, "Because lovers kiss all the time, it's really only cheating if I kiss while I'm getting fucked in the pussy. Otherwise it's just sex. Love is what's important between me and Kali."

Fox pushed off the door and stepped towards Losha. Her hands reached out and rested on Losha's hips and she pressed her boobs up against Losha's, "Losha, I think that is very wise of you. Very heartfelt. Your love of Kali is really what's important. You or Kali could have all the sex in the world, but that's just friction and tingles. What you feel in here..." Fox grabbed Losha's boob, "Your heart is what matters and the love that you feel there. If you love Kali, no amount of fucking with strangers could mess that up."

Losha felt like she was sinking into the spring again. A wave of warm relief rolled over her and she leaned forward, throwing her arms around Fox's shoulders and hugging her tightly enough to squash their breasts tightly together. Fox slipped her hands around Losha's back and hugged her in return. She kissed Fox on the cheek and said, "Thank you! I've been so worried about this. I love Kali so much and don't want to mess anything up with her, but we've never spent this kind of time apart and things just kinda happened."

Fox smiled and said, "That's life, honey. Things happen. Now how about we get some rest? You'll feel right as rain in the morning and then you can get caught up with your love."

"Yeah, bed sounds good." Losha said, letting go of Fox.

"You don't mind if I sleep naked, do you? I get so hard in the mornings that it's really uncomfortable to wear any pajamas at all." Fox said as she tugged off her night shirt and let it fall to her feet, exposing her gigantic breasts and a huge horsecock. Though unlike Jale's, this one was a deep pink from the mid ridge to the head, and it radiated a smell like nothing Losha had ever known. A sweet musk that sprinted right to the most animal parts of Losha's brain and set about making a writhing orgy of the place.

"N-Not at all... I do too." Losha swallowed, unable to look away from Fox's body. The woman was matronly and voluptuous in the way only extremely fuckable milfs could look. With her standing there in only thigh-high stockings, Losha was back to imagining all the things she could do with this woman and her magnificent body. Only now the thoughts had her being the one bent over while getting her ass drilled instead of plowing Fox's big plush booty.

"Good. Bare skin is so much more relaxing anyway. Don't you agree?" Fox said, walking towards the bed and pulling back the sheets.

"Mmhmm. Definitely." Losha nodded and she quickly pulled off her own borrowed nightgown. She left it folded on a nearby dresser. She looked around further and found her bag sitting against the wall on the other side of the bed. Into it she shoved her dirty clothes before crawling into the fluffy bed beside Fox.

"Goodnight Losha, sleep well." Fox said and she waved her hand. the flowers growing out of the walls of the bedroom dimmed until there was barely a flicker of starlight glowing from their petals.

1...34567...10