Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Losha sighed and pulled the covers further up, snuggling her head into the soft pillows as her body relaxed. Well, most of her relaxed at least. Her dick was growing hard again and it was all because of that rich musk of Fox's. It was thick and heavy here in the bed, as though it had thoroughly permeated the covers. Between that and the fact she'd only cum once in the spring, her libido was screaming for more. She thought of how she could just roll over closer to Fox, grab her plush body and start humping. She could fuck that beautiful woman who was only naked and an arm's length away from her. But she had just told her how much she loved Kali and wanted to have her back. Maybe if she just...

"Hey Fox... could we cuddle? You said you liked to." Losha asked, trying to keep her voice quiet and nonchalant. She didn't want to sound too eager and... well... if anything else happened...

Fox shifted and her warm embrace wrapped around Losha. Gigantic pillowy breasts pressed into her back and there was no mistaking the enormously thick member that pressed against her ass. Fox sighed and nuzzled her neck, "Cuddling is just the best."

"Yep." Losha mumbled, feeling her own dick throb as it pushed into the bed covers next to her.

It started slow and gentle. Fox's hips barely slipping back and forth. Her legs sliding her thigh highs against Losha's. The hot girth of her cock rubbing against Losha's butt. That made Losha's dick twitch and she kept still. She didn't want to give Fox any idea that she disapproved, wanted to let the gorgeous woman keep grinding against her as much as she wanted.

Clearly Fox intended to because her cock was rock hard in a very short time. It's equine shape was very exciting to feel pressed between Losha's cheeks. She was hotdogging her with slowly increasing eagerness and precum had started to smear up her lower back. It had her aching to feel it inside her and her cock was drooling a sticky mess onto the bed beside her.

"Hey... if you want to put that somewhere better." Losha whispered, raising one leg slightly.

"Mmm... if you insist." Fox said with a quiet laugh.

She pulled back, pushing her cock down until it slid between Losha's thighs. The heat and rock-hard shape of that cock made her shudder. She squeezed her thighs together in bliss as Fox pushed forward. Massive girth ground against Losha's wet pussy and pushed into the back of her balls. Fox kept pushing, letting her shaft slide along the underside of Losha's soft sack. She came to rest against Losha's ass and her dick's flared head rubbed against the underside of Losha's own shaft.

"Darling, you feel so wet." Fox said as she slowly thrust back and forth between Losha's clenched thighs. Pussy juices thoroughly lubricated her motion and the shapely veins running up and down her shaft had even more leaking from Losha. She cupped one of Losha's boobs and asked, "Would you like me to do something about it?"

"I wouldn't say no." Losha smiled and wiggled her hips.

Fox obliged by sliding a bit further down and getting her cock aimed up. The thick head made the initial penetration a little difficult, especially with Losha's newly taken virginity. Fox's horsecock was up to the task and it pushed in, making Losha gasp and moan. She shivered and her pussy clenched down as fat cock pushed deeper in.

With how they were spooning, Fox couldn't get all of herself inside Losha, but she did get more than enough to set Losha's toes to tingling. She humped against Losha's ass and further stretched out her tight pussy.

"Fox! Your cock is so big!" Losha moaned. She grabbed ahold of her own dick and started masturbating as Fox fucked her.

Fox hummed and thrust her hips a bit harder, "I'm so big because your pussy feels lovely, Losha. You are an even better addition to this hall than I thought."

They stayed together like that for a couple of minutes. Fox's cock plunged in and out of Losha at a leisurely pace and she kept herself pressed up against Losha's back.

"Ahhh~!" Losha moaned as her dick throbbed. She came quite shakily and her dick sprayed a thick, sticky mess between the blankets.

"Mmm... Is that better, honey?" Fox asked, sinking deep inside before stopping her movement.

"M-More please." Losha asked with a shudder in her voice.

"Well if you want more, then you're going to need to get up on your knees. I want to get all of my dick inside you." Fox whispered, sliding herself out of Losha's pussy with a messy schlorp. She patted Losha's ass and threw back the blankets.

"I want that too." Losha said, rolling onto her belly and pushing her ass up in the air. Her dick hung down, still stiff, and slowly oozed onto the bed. In the dark, neither of them could see very well but that was hardly a concern. Losha was so horny you could find her pussy by sound or smell.

Fox fondled Losha's ass and reached down to spread her sloppy lips. The soft fuzz of her trimmed bush tickled her fingers and more wetness leaked as she was pulled open. The blunt head of her horsecock pushed against her and slowly slid inside. Losha moaned and squeezed the pillow she held curled in her arms.

"Let's see how much you can take..." Fox groaned as she pushed deep inside Losha.

Losha's hole was tight. Nearly virgin tight. Initially Fox had been a little disappointed to hear that she had so closely missed taking the virginity of someone as sexy and adorable as Losha. But after feeling her pussy for herself, she didn't mind at all. It was still so damn good that just being able to sink her entire shaft into it was pure heaven.

It took a rather short time for them to discover that Losha was tight but still very flexible. Her belly bulged a bit but Fox's balls came to press up against Losha's heavy sack. Her entire horsecock was ensconced in lovely dark elf cunt.

"Losha, are you going to be ready when I do it?" Fox moaned as she withdrew and slowly pushed in again. She squeezed Losha's hips and bent over her, letting her huge boobs squish into Losha's back. Her hips gyrated slowly and she whispered, "When I empty my fat balls inside you?"

"Y-Yes... please do~!" Losha moaned heavily.

That was all Fox needed to hear. Her balls had been clamoring for release since she started hotdogging this glorious rump. She gave it a couple of hard, ball-slapping humps and buried herself right up to Losha's womb. A thick geyser of sperm flooded Losha's belly and made her wail in pleasure.

"Th-That's it... take it." Fox moaned, grinding against Losha as her cock pulsated in time with the fat loads. She let Losha milk her until she was feeling spent and then she pulled back. A messy gush of cum followed her retreat and she let her dick flop across Losha's ass.

"Wow you cum lots..." Losha mumbled into the pillow, her face flushed and her heart pounding. Her belly felt like it had been filled to bursting and she could feel the semen leaking out of her.

Fox sighed and patted Losha's butt, "You milked it all right out of me. You've got a great pussy."

Losha let out a heavy sigh and flopped onto her side. She looked up at Fox and asked, "So. Um. Could I... maybe... fuck you now? I couldn't help but stare at your butt all the way up the stairs. I really wanna do you doggy style."

"First the hot spring with both Bobbi and Jet. Then my dick. Now you want my pussy? You are a lively one, aren't you!" Fox laughed warmly. She nodded and smiled, "Of course. The girls in my house get everything they need. My body is always available for use."

Then she turned around and dropped down on all fours, presenting a big and glorious ass. She was deeply tanned and shining with sweat and sexual fluids. Even though it was dark, Losha could see well enough and she didn't miss how huge and heavy Fox's balls looked hanging below her fuzzy pussy.

"Ohhh that looks so delicious." Losha mewled, crawling forward to shove her face into Fox's ass. She plunged her tongue into Fox's pussy and was immediately assaulted by a musk so heady and mind-numbing that it set every vein in her dick to throbbing in time with her heart. Her balls churned with need and she felt an unquenchable need to flood this hole with as virile of baby batter as she could make.

"Ohhh! You lovely thing. I don't get eaten out very often." Fox giggled and then gave a heavy sigh, "Feels so good to have someone lick all over me down there. Don't be scared to lick my balls too."

Losha did as she was asked and dragged her tongue down from that heavenly honeypot to slobber over one of Fox's fat balls. They were every bit as big as they appeared and there was a certain magnetic magic radiating from them that made Losha want to just bend over for another fat load. The only reason she didn't was that her need to impregnate was even greater.

So once Fox's pussy was properly eaten, and her balls were dripping in spit, Losha got upright and lifted her massively engorged dick. She nestled the tip between Fox's wet lips and pushed. She grabbed her hips and worked her way inside.

Inside Fox was like another world. Her pussy was so fat and velvety soft that Losha imagined loving warm clouds wrapping around her shaft. She shuddered in bliss at the pleasure as she pushed in until their hips were pressed together. She gyrated her hips and reveled in the mixture of sensations. There was her amazing pussy wrapped around every bit of her dick, and then there was her fat balls providing a perfect grinding surface to her own aching sack. The feeling of those balls so much larger than her own rubbing up against her was amazing.

"Ohhh, sweetheart! You have quite the cock. You're every bit a match for Kali. I see why you two like to fuck so much. You're a perfect matched pair!" Fox moaned as her pussy squeezed and worked the cock filling it.

"Y-You've... fucked Kali?" Losha asked as she humped Fox's big butt. She didn't really feel insulted or jealous at all, just curious how her love handled someone like Fox.

"Mmhmm. Not a lot. She seemed really determined to try and save herself for you as much as she could. But sometimes that girl got so worked up..." Fox sighed heavily and looked back at Losha, "Someone had to take care of her."

Losha's heart melted and she slumped across Fox's back to hug the older woman tightly. She nuzzled her neck and said, "Thank you. Thank you for caring for Kali. I'm glad she's had someone like you around."

"Of course, darling. You're in my care now too. I'll take care of all my girls as long as you're here." Fox moaned, working her ass back against Losha in emphasis.

"A-Ahh... Fox... That motion is gonna make me~!" Losha moaned loudly as Fox's pussy unexpectedly clenched down and milked her dick something proper. Her dick burst almost at Fox's command and she began to empty herself inside Fox's lovely womb. She spasmed and bucked, thick spunk erupting from her in heavy shots. She clung tightly to Fox and panted heavily.

"That better, hon?" Fox asked softly after a few moments of silence.

Losha nodded and then realized Fox couldn't see her like this. She swallowed and said, "Yes. Very. But... um... could I have one more?"

"In me or in you?" Fox asked as sweetly as a mother asking what kind of treat her daughter wanted.

"Me, please." Losha asked as her mind went back to the enchanting nature of Fox's balls.

"On your back then." Fox said softly.

Losha did as she was told, slowly pulling her cock out of Fox's warm embrace. She lamented leaving a pussy that divine, but she also really wanted to feel another of her huge loads filling her belly. By now most of the seed had already made a mess of her crotch and run down her thighs.

Flopping onto her back, Losha spread her legs wide. Her cock was still half hard and laying on her belly, oozing the last of her load between her tits. She watched as Fox got upright, turned around, and lifted a fully erect horsecock. She seemed completely tireless and moved no less forceful now than she had during the first load.

Bearing down on Losha, Fox's tits squashed against hers and her cock came to press against her messy slit. Her nipples rubbed against Losha's and sent lighting through both of them. The pleasure made Losha gasp and she grabbed at the sheets. The fat cockhead pressed into her with much less effort than last time. Plenty of semen lubricated her this time and Fox easily penetrated deep.

Their breasts continued rubbing until Fox was deep inside her and her tits had come to rest nearly on Losha's face. They were so big and soft they were actually threatening to suffocate her. So she grabbed them in both hands and heaved, lifting the jiggly soft mounds off her face. She took a breath and leaned towards one of her fat nipples. Her lips locked around it and she sucked, making the tip even stiffer and sending a twitch through Fox's fat cock.

"Ahhh... Darling... Oh I love it when you girls suck on my nipples." Fox moaned, starting to hump as Losha changed tits to suck.

She thrust harder and faster this time. With Losha's pussy lubed up and stretched out, it was far easier to start pounding away at it. Her massive balls smooshed into Losha's and the sheer volume of them gave Losha little jolts of pleasure each time. Her womb was being crushed by the massive schlong and the impact of the thrusts was making her head spin. She couldn't keep her mouth on Fox's nipples any longer and settled for just squeezing and fondling her.

"Oh! Oh honey! Oh I hope you're ready! This is going to be even bigger than before!" Fox moaned as she threw her hips wildly into the humping. She gave it her all and sent Losha shrieking into another wild convulsion of pleasure. The cock squished between their bodies began to spurt out more sticky ropes all across their bellies.

Then it came. Fox slammed home and her cumvein grew. Her cock pulsed and the size of the load made it grow thicker as it passed. The first shot hit like a wild flood, crashing into the messy leftovers of the last load and filling her womb in an instant. Then more followed and it was forced back along her ravaged pussy until the cum was pumping out of her in big, sticky globs. Fox moaned wildly and her body shook.

"S-So much~!" Losha whimpered, her vision filling with spots as the orgasm overwhelmed her every sense. She actually felt herself passing out for a few moments until Fox's weight lifted off her. She felt a great emptiness inside as the huge horsecock pulled free of her cum-packed cunt. She heaved a huge gasp and her body went limp.

"What a load. It's not often anyone can milk one out of me like that." Fox sighed and sank back on her butt. Her dick drooped and cum oozed from her messy tip.

"Y-Yaaay~" Losha sighed heavily, her eyes sinking down as the last of her strength left her. She'd never fucked like that before in her life. She could probably dredge up some magic to fill her body with endurance and lust again, but she was just so tired...

Sleep took her.

*******

The next morning, Losha woke to an empty, and suspiciously clean, bed. She herself was also strangely bereft of the sticky mess of leftover sex. Either last night had been an amazing dream or Fox was really good with cleaning spells.

She sat up with a yawn and a stretch. Her body felt amazing, completely rested and relaxed. This place had to be magical because after that much traveling and then lots of sex, she should be at least a little sore. Instead... Nothing. She hopped to her feet with a whoop and headed for the door.

She had a love to catch up with!

*******

Kali sighed as she walked up the path to Tri'Lite. She'd flubbed the ritual the first time and only succeeded in giving herself a nice shower in the middle of the classroom. That, of course, resulted in the entire carefully prepared ritual circle being splashed in water and half-washed away. She was forced to move over to a dry portion of floor and set it all up a second time. By this point, she'd been in the classroom for more than three hours in all. It took her another half to finish up and successfully cleanse her body, inside and out.

After that ordeal, she just had to stop on the way home for a few big shots and a nice tall mug of ale to cool off with. Then she shuffled the rest of the way home with a pleasant buzz going.

Now, staring up at the hall, she gave another great yawn and shuffled inside. She looked around. It was well after dinner and the room was both dim and quiet. A single head of dark maroon hair poked up above one of the plush couches. Kali walked over to the couch, circled around it, and flopped down on the other end with a sigh.

"Rough day?" Coriander asked, her voice light and airy. Kali looked over at her with an unamused stare. Cori was looking over the pages of a large tome and had a bemused smile on her face. She sat with her legs scrunched up to the side and her elbow propped on the other arm of the couch. Despite the apparent teasing, Kali had since learned that Cori didn't have a malicious bone in her body. She was honestly just smiling because she wanted to be nice to Kali and her question had been meant as an opening to vent. The girl was too sweet and motherly to really ever offend.

Of course, it wasn't just her attitude that was sweet and motherly. Her body looked the part. She was wide in her hips and ass, giving her a matronly look despite her wood elf heritage lending her an unnatural youth. She had quite a lot of breast too, which her lack of top was openly showing off. In fact, the only thing covering her coffee tan skin was a G string of plain green pulled up taut against her pussy and supporting a pair of rather enormous testicles. Her thick cock flopped bare across one thigh.

"Just a bit of nasty karma I guess." Kali said, flattening a wrinkle in her slinky dress. The ritual had cleaned it as well, a perk of the more complex magic. Nobody would know by looking at her that she'd ever fucked Gale.

"Mmmmhmm." Cori hummed, her eyes dipping back to her book.

And that was the last Kali could take. Cori was nice and sweet and not at all a good conversationalist for the frustration Kali was feeling. If she was going to get out her frustration over Gale taking advantage of her, she needed to do it much more physically. Standing up, Kali hiked up her dress and dropped her own G string to the floor.

Cori noticed that and a small smile crossed her face. She carefully fit a leaf that had been stuck in her red hair into the page and closed the book. Then she turned over, setting the book on the floor, and assumed the appropriate position. Knees on the cushion, hands on the arm of the couch, and ass in the air at the perfect humping height.

"Cori, you are a queen." Kali said, putting one foot up on the couch behind Cori. She took her growing cock in her hand and stroked it while her other hand grabbed at Cori's plump, mocha ass. She rubbed around the cheek and hooked a thumb in the green string that split her. A pull to the side exposed a pair of lovely holes that were waiting for cock.

"Relieving stress is important, Kali, and I know my body is a wonderful outlet." Cori said and wiggled her butt under Kali's hand.

Kali couldn't agree more. She held her dick steady and lined it up with Cori's plump pussy. Wetness already streamed slowly out of it and was starting down Cori's luscious thighs. Kali gave her no mercy and thrust hard, sinking her dick right to her balls inside Cori. Their nuts slapped hard together and Cori gave a fluttery moan. Kali drew back and slammed in again, letting their heavy sacks slap together more as her cock hammered against Cori's insides.

This was what Kali needed. After letting Gale have her way with her, she needed to feel in control again. She wanted to pound Cori and empty her aching balls until all these feelings of frustration and anger were gone too. So that was what she set about doing.

1...45678...10