Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hips thrust hard and she drove her dick in and out of the lovely Wood Elf. Passionate moaning filled the sitting room, a lusty song of their pleasure.

"Ohhh gods, this is what I fucking needed. Cori, your pussy is as great as ever. Fuck!" Kali moaned, slapping against Cori's ass in a burst of rapid thrusting that made Cori shudder. The only thing that could be better right now was if it was Losha on her cock. The things she would do to her love right now if she could... oh fucking hell, she would go crazy. She didn't feel guilty over this though because she needed it. Her body was so wound up right now and Cori had long since proven herself a perfect emotional release.

Her dick was ready to burst. She shoved Cori down flat on the couch, her leg still poised above her, and jackhammered her pussy as hard as she could. Cori whined joyously and shook. Still, Kali was the first to blow and she did so in spectacular fashion. She buried herself right up tight with Cori's plump ass and hot sperm poured into her pussy. Kali shook and groaned, loosing all that she could in that moment until her dick was dry and her balls felt slaked of need.

"Ohhh gods that was good." Kali sighed, gingerly pulling out of the well-pounded pussy.

"You really had a lot to let out. I can feel your negative emotions in all that... Better now?" Cori asked, turning onto her side and looking up at Kali.

"Oh so much. You wouldn't believe." Kali sighed heavily.

"Good." Cori raised her legs and grabbed the sides of her green G string. She shucked off the sloppy, semen-soaked underwear and tossed it aside. Her dick was still hard as she stood up, "Let me work out the rest of your stress by fucking your pussy too."

"That sounds great." Kali nodded in agreement and gestured to the couch, "Let me ride you though, I need to be on top."

Cori shrugged and slumped back onto the couch. She grabbed the base of her dick and jiggled it a bit as she watched Kali stand up. She watched Kali reach down and pull her dress off entirely this time and said, "So we have a new girl here tonight."

"Oh? Is she any fun?" Kali asked, carefully folding her dress to set it on the arm of the couch. She reached down and put her palm under the thick head of Cori's dick and magic started to spool out of her fingers in fine threads.

"I would certainly think so. First she took a bath with Bobbi and Jet out back. Then when Jale stomped down the stairs to go out and steal Jet back, she went off to sleep in Fox's room. You know how that goes; nobody sleeps in Fox's bed." Cori chuckled as she watched the strings of light multiple and knit together around her cock. She raised an eyebrow at Kali.

Kali finished up the spell and the almost imperceptible barrier fixed itself around her entire length. She nodded and said, "Sorry, I just can't take being cum inside again tonight. I cleaned myself up once already and just kinda want to go to bed as soon as we finish."

"Anything you want, Kali." Cori said with a smile as Kali climbed up on her lap and poised her ass above her magically-condomed dick. She held onto Cori's shoulders and sank down on it, her hot and sloppy pussy taking in Cori's girth with little difficulty. Both women moaned loudly and Cori said, "Kali, you are the best at that magic. I can't hardly even feel it, it just feels like your pussy is milking me!"

"This spell-ohhh-it's no good if you can't do it right." Kali moaned as she raised and dropped her hips. Her cock was oozing on Cori's belly and her pussy tightened up around Cori again. She flopped forward, shoving her tits in Cori's face, and gasped, "It's no fun if it kills the pleasure for either of us."

"You're not wrong there. Move those hips for me, Kali." Cori said, grabbing Kali's round ass in both hands. She squeezed as Kali's hips bounced faster. She worked in a gyration between slaps of her ass on Cori's thighs and her cock bounced wildly with the motion. Soon it was slapping just as hard on Cori's chest as the ass on her thighs, a mixture of cock fluids splattering all over as she did.

"Fuck yes~!" Kali moaned and sped the motion of her hips until she was practically just twerking on Cori's dick. Her ass bounced wildly and the walls of her pussy were grinding Cori's dick for all she could manage. She was getting close to cumming again and her fingers dug harder into Cori's shoulders. The fat girth of Cori's dick always did wonderful things to her innards. Two things the Wood Elf's dick was amazing at: Stretching her out and filling her up. She just couldn't wait for that second one.

The speed of her motion worked against her. As her sweaty body shuddered and her heart thudded hard in her ears, she pressed herself down hard on Cori. Her pussy convulsed wildly and wetness surged out of her. Cum erupted up Cori's chest and painted her heavy brown boobs with a fine white cream.

Cori, still nowhere near satisfied, squeezed her grip on Kali's ass and thrust up hard into the orgasming woman. This made Kali shriek and her eyes nearly bulge out of her head. She thrashed and moaned openly. Clearly incapable of continuing her bouncing, Cori decided that Kali was done. She twisted to the left and put her sweaty, drooling High Elf body flat on its back on the couch. She grabbed her thighs and held them wide as she started bucking her own hips. She'd gotten so close to cumming and the break in rhythm had left her edging. Her balls felt so full and Kali had cum so much already. She needed to get her release too and to that end she started fucking Kali hard.

Her fat cock slammed deep into Kali time and again as the wet slap of her balls fell on Kali's ass. Her own cream-filled hole quivered and clenched as her spine tingled. Fat, virile nuts churned wildly and her dick twitched. She buried herself deep and her own orgasm crashed over her with a mixture of ecstasy and relief.

Kali's magic, doing as it was created, captured all of the hot semen as it erupted out of Cori. It stretched and expanded, pushing against Kali's insides and making her feel like there was a balloon growing inside her. The sperm stayed in a relatively round shape contorted by the squeezing of her vaginal walls. Cori's load was anything but small and it continued pouring into the magical condom, growing Kali's pussy until it started to distend her belly. Cori grunted and jerked, humping slowly as her seed left her. The large trapped load squished about and made Kali's body blaze with further pleasure.

"So-So fucking much!" Kali panted, her hands on her belly as her dick oozed feeble streams of cum from the repeated orgasms.

Cori felt herself waning and she sighed as her muscles relaxed. She slowly drew back and felt the tug of the condom spell. It stayed affixed to her dick and pulled into a more amorphous shape as she retreated. She pulled her dick out and gingerly wrapped a hand around it. The strings of magic held light between them and a thick, sticky load was trapped at the head of her dick and deep into Kali.

For Kali's part, she was very nearly pushed into another orgasm as she felt the massive load being pulled out of her. The sensation of the squishy, warm magic being dragged along her insides was making her head spin. Her lips stretched around the liquid load and it popped free of her. She gasped heavily and her back arched.

Cori was left kneeling on the couch with a huge sack of semen hanging off her dick by sparkling strings of light. She eyed it with a smile and said, "You know Fox won't be too happy if this entire thing splashes on the furniture."

"G-Guuhh... R-Right..." Kali slurred, her eyes blurry and half-lidded. She waved a weak hand at the door, "Disen-enchant... outside."

Cori smirked and got to her feet. Her own legs felt a bit weak from that big of load, but Kali had really worked it out of her. She held her dick and wobbled towards the door to step out into the dirt before picking the spell apart.

*******

Kali was up early the next morning, sitting at the dining table in only a pair of small shorts with breakfast in front of her and a book on Gemcrafting in one hand. She dug a fork into the eggs on her plate and started to raise it to her mouth.

"Morning!" A cheery voice called out. At the sound of that voice, Kali's body went completely still and the book slipped from her fingers. Her eyes rose to the stairs and there she saw the dusky purple skin and little, freckled nose that she had longed for more times than she could count. The fork fell to the table with a clatter and she lunged out of her seat.

"Losha~!" Kali cried out, throwing herself bodily at her Dark Elf love. She wrapped her up in a tight hug before the both of them tumbled onto the stairs. Her arms clung to Losha as tight as though she might escape at any second. She pressed her lips to Losha's and kissed her.

Losha, pinned under Kali, was far too startled to move or respond. Her back throbbed from where it had crashed into the step, but the familiar feeling and taste of that mouth on her own was far too sweet to ignore. Her arms wrapped around Kali and she kissed her back.

Both of them sat and knelt awkwardly on the stairs, too engrossed in kissing and hugging to do anything else. Their time apart had left the both of them starving far more for the other's company than they had realized. Their tongues writhed and Losha's hands found Kali's ass, groping hungrily at it.

"Oh that's sweet. Kali loves the new girl already." Bobbi said with a giggle.

"Obviously they knew each other already." Jale grumbled darkly, her fork idly picking at her own eggs as she watched the display of tonguesmanship going on in front of them.

"Kali has never stopped pining for her lover. Who would've guessed she could make her way here?" Cori sighed happily, a blissful smile on her face.

Fox waved at them from the kitchen where she stood watching, "She arrived last night. The trees told me she was coming. I did warn you, dear Kali, that you should've stayed in for dinner last night, you would've caught up sooner."

The kiss finally broke off when Kali apparently realized she needed to breathe. She stared down into Losha's eyes and whispered, "I've missed you so much. What're you doing here?"

"I'm here to learn! I wanna go to college like you. Mom and dad were so excited when I decided I wanted to be here with you that they gave me a whole bunch of gold to pay for it too!" Losha said, her face positively glowing with her excitement.

"Oh you airhead, you just ran out the door with nothing more than your erection to follow to find me. How lost did you get trying to get here?" Kali laughed warmly, and raised a hand to Losha's cheek.

Losha blushed but nuzzled her hand as she mumbled, "Just a little... someone was nice enough to make me a portal here."

"Losha, dear. Your food is ready." Fox said, clearly interrupting their cuddling on the stairs. She set a plate on the table next to Kali's. Then she bent over and picked up the book to set it back on the table.

"Thanks Fox!" Losha said and she pecked Kali on the lips again before saying, "Come on. I'm hungry!"

"Alright, alright." Kali said, reluctant to stop touching Losha. She stood and helped her up before walking back to the table at her side. Her hand slid down to Losha's bare naked ass and groped it until they came to their seats.

"This looks delicious." Losha said, staring down at the plate of eggs, fried vegetables, and a few pieces of cooked meat.

As they sat down before their breakfast, a thought occurred to Kali. She looked up at Fox and said, "Wait just a damn second. I came home last night, Cori said the new girl was in your room! Fox, did you sleep with Losha last night instead of letting her come to my room?!"

"Yes, I did, and she was a delight." Fox said with a shameless smile.

"Losha, did you know I was here? Did she tell you?" Kali said, turning on Losha with a stern look.

Losha scrunched up her shoulders, "M-Maybe... but Fox said you might be out late. I thought you'd be all busy studying and tired. You'd need your sleep and you know I wouldn't have let you."

Kali hung her head and grumbled, "I don't give a damn about sleep. I would've stayed up all night with you. Would've been worth every second." Then another thought occurred to Kali, "Fox, you fucked her didn't you! I haven't slept with Losha in months and you fucked her before I did!"

"I did too." Bobbi waved a hand.

Jet, who had been quietly sitting at the table this entire time, also waved a hand and spoke through a mouthful of food, "I fucked her too! She can really suck a dick."

"Ahhh~!" Kali exclaimed, throwing her hands up and sinking lower in her chair, "Has everyone gotten to fuck Losha before me? She's supposed to be my lover!"

Losha leaned over and kissed Kali on the cheek, "And that's what matters, Kali. Fox taught me that last night. Who cares who I fuck when I love you the most."

Kali's heart fluttered and she thought about all the sex she'd had too. She blushed and gave Losha a guilty look before going back to her own food, "Y-Yeah... right. Okay."

"Alright! Let's have breakfast and then we can fuck!" Losha exclaimed and started to dig into her food with a feverish hunger.

After breakfast, Kali had hurried away to get on some clothes and collect up her school bag. Losha came to her room and cocked her head, "Aren't we going to fuck?"

That sent another pang through Kali and she cringed before saying, "Losha, I have school. I need to go to class. Have you got classes too?"

"No. I don't know what I'm supposed to do." Losha said, scratching her head and laughing.

"Losha! If you're going to go to college here, you need to go up to the main office and get enrolled. You need to pick your classes and get started. The semester has already started so you're going to be a few days behind, you really can't wait!" Kali said, staring at Losha in surprise. She gestured to her, "Come on, I'll show you where it is."

"Okay!" Losha said, hopping excitedly. Her naked body jiggled in all the right places and Kali had to look away to keep her dick from instantly jumping to full mast.

She coughed and said, "Losha, you do need to wear some clothes at the school. At least to get enrolled, you should look somewhat professional."

"Oh! Right, silly me. Hold on! My bag is in Fox's room." Losha said, dashing out the door.

*******

They crossed the bridge to the college. They'd talked the whole way over here, though there'd been relatively little catching up. Kali had spent most of the time trying to help Losha prepare for the enrollment. Losha seemed confident even though she didn't quite know what she wanted to study here beyond 'sex magic', which Kali had to remind her was a vague title that could apply to things in every school of spellcasting.

Kali walked Losha to the front doors of the main office building, which was an administrative center built apart from the main educational hall. It was just as elegant and gorgeous as the rest though. In Kali's opinion, the grandeur of the college was droll in comparison to the sweet goddess standing in front of her. Kali had helped her dress up for the morning.

Losha had put on a pair of high heels, dark stockings, and had borrowed Kali's slinky black dress. Though with her larger hips and ass, the dress sat higher and it let the lacy black pouch of her thong's front show anytime she wasn't standing still. Kali had considered saying something, but why should she bother? This was who she loved and by the gods did she love her when she looked like that. Nobody in the school's office would deny her beauty either, and Feutas was hardly a place to stifle sexuality.

Kali, on the other hand, was wearing a relatively normal ensemble for her day to day. Just a simple small bikini top that showed off her taut belly and a set of silken short-shorts that bulged rather obscenely in the front. Her top was no less obscene with how her thick nipples and bar-piercings made shapes in the thin cloth.

"Alright, honey. They'll help you get started and get you going on some courses. We'll come home this evening and I promise we'll catch up on everything. There's no class tomorrow so we can fuck all night long. We'll do it like we did that Christmas two years ago." Kali said, squeezing Losha's hand.

Losha giggled, "We made such a mess of each other! That was more sperm than I'd ever seen before. I'll hold you to your promise, kay?"

"Okay." Kali kissed her and let go of her hand, "Good luck, love!"

Losha turned towards the doors and Kali slapped her ass appreciatively. It jiggled and Losha let out a little laugh before walking in.

The main administrative office was quiet and very posh. The floor was done in dark hardwood and the walls were draped in sheets of pearl-white silk. A beautiful woman in a strapless red dress sat behind a large half-moon desk and she watched Losha as she approached.

"How can I help you today?" The woman asked.

"I'm here to enroll in classes." Losha said. She slyly tugged the hem of her dress more into place in a desperate bid to make sure she looked appropriate.

The woman nodded and pulled over a large tome. She opened it and magical texted started glowing on the pages. She waved a hand over it and the text started to move, "Do you have an appointment?"

"I don't. I just got into town last night." Losha said. Her mind spun with worry. Was she supposed to make an appointment first? Kali never said anything about that!

The woman waved at the book and the text stopped. Losha glanced at it and realized it was a magical calendar or schedule of some kind. The woman looked at it and nodded, "No problem. A number of our administrative mages are available right now. We can get you in for an enrollment exam and aptitude test immediately."

Exams? Tests? She hadn't studied at all! How was she supposed to take a test to get into the place that was supposed to teach her what was on the tests? This didn't make any sense!

"Miss? Will that be okay? I can schedule an appointment if you aren't available right now." The woman said, breaking through Losha's panic.

"No! No, no. It's fine! I can do it right now." Losha said, waving her hands hurriedly.

"Wonderful." The woman pressed a finger to the book and a small flicker of golden magic played across it. She pointed to the left to a doorway and said, "Down that hall. Room three, Mage Juliet's office. She will work with you."

"T-Thank you." Losha said and she followed the directions.

The doorway led to a short hallway lined in closed doors. Little gold plaques on each door listed a name and some various titles. She continued down until she found one that said 'Mage Juliet Scern'. She knocked on the door.

"Come!" A woman called from inside. The voice was younger than Losha had expected. For some reason, she'd imagined all the teachers and professors at the college to be wizened old women with long gray hair and wrinkles piled atop wrinkles. She couldn't have been more wrong...

The door creaked as she opened it and stepped in. The office of Mage Juliet Scern could be described simply as cozy and plush. It was carpeted in thick brown and the walls were painted in a soft cream. The window across from the door was done in a mix of navy and crimson glass that gave the light filtering in a softer hue. A fireplace crackled quietly to the left, flickering lilac and purple flames casting just enough heat to make the room feel warm but not stuffy.

Opposite the hearth was a desk and behind that desk was an absolutely gorgeous young woman sitting in a high backed stuffed chair. She was a High Elf like Kali, but she had deep chocolate brown hair bound up in a tight bun and bright green eyes that watched Losha intently. Losha stared at her just as intently from her surprise alone. The woman wore nothing whatsoever and her enormously large breasts settled on the desk when she leaned forward, "Welcome. How can I help you today?"