Feutas - The Story of Tri'lite Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm... Hi-Hello. My name is Losha Caldre. I'm here to enroll in the college." Losha said with a small wave.

"Ah! Wonderful. I am Mage Juliet. You're a touch late for the semester, but nothing we can't work out. Please, have a seat." Juliet said, gesturing to a stool that sat in front of her desk.

Losha came over and settled herself on it. She couldn't decide how best to sit. With the stool just below hip-height, her crotch would be on perfect level for Juliet to see. With her growing stiffy from Juliet's gorgeous body, her lacy underwear was positively bulging. If she sat with her legs closed, it would stick up higher but if she had her legs open, she'd look much sluttier. She decided prim and proper was better and sat with her knees together, letting her shaft stretch her underwear up as her large balls squished atop her thighs. If she got any harder, her underwear would stretch far enough to start exposing her cock so she clasped her hands in her lap and looked at Juliet.

"Miss Caldre, can you tell me why you wish to join Feutas?" Juliet asked, clasping her own hands on the desk in front of her. This had the effect of squishing her breasts together and making her nipples stick out a bit more.

"Err... well..." Losha didn't want to just say she was here for her lover. She did want to learn things while she was here. That would obviously want to be what they'd want to hear. She took a breath and said, "I would like to get smarter with my sex magic."

"Sex magic?" Juliet said, raising an eyebrow in obvious incredulity.

"Yes! Yes, spells that make you cum more or make your pussy feel extra good. Stuff like that!" Losha said excitedly.

Juliet pursed her lips and said, "Such magic can be achieved many different ways. Enchantments. Biological modifications. Direct sensory input. What class of magic are you looking to study?"

Losha knew there was probably a better way to talk, but she couldn't think of it so she just barreled on ahead. "I dunno! I just know I like using magic when I'm doing it with my love! I wanna learn more magic to make it better when we're together."

"Uh-huh." Juliet said with a soft sigh. Her eyes fell from Losha's face and down to her body. They came to stop on her crotch where her hands were doing a pitiful job trying to hide her bulging genitals. Juliet's own dick twitched and she said, "Miss Caldre, do you think yourself very intelligent?"

"Well, no. I guess not." Losha said bluntly.

That actually surprised Juliet. She just stared for a moment and said, "Then why do you think you need the higher education of a magical college as prestigious as Feutas? For that matter, why do you think you're not very intelligent?"

"Because I never have been. Kali has always done the thinking. That's my love. Kali is my favorite person in the world and she's always the one who comes up with the best ideas and helps me when I need it. She's going to school here right now and I wanted to join her." Losha said, shrugging her shoulders. She looked down at her hands and said, "Anything I could do to learn magic that would try to pay back some of her kindness and love. I try to always be there for her, but she's just so much smarter than me. But she really, really likes sex with me and I love doing it with her. So anything I could do to make that better would be awesome."

Now that drove right to Juliet's heart. She couldn't just turn away a sweet soul like Losha Caldre. She might not be the best mind in the world, but if she could make up for it with spirit and effort, she could do amazing things anyway. For that matter, perhaps their school needed people with more heart than brains?

"So what about this exam? I dunno what I'm supposed to do, but I'll do whatever if it means getting to go to school here." Losha said when the silence had stretched too long.

"Exam? Oh, right." Juliet said with a nod. Obviously Losha didn't realize that enrollment exams and testing was often just interviews and examples of your magic. To be fair, Juliet had been driven so far off her normal rails by the conversation that she hadn't been thinking either. She did need to test her aptitude and get a proper example of her magic. Raising a hand, she pointed at the center of the room, "Please strip yourself and stand there."

"Okay." Losha said, standing up. She pulled a few strings on the dress and lifted it over her head. Then she pushed down her straining thong and her huge cock flopped free to almost immediately grow hard.

Her hands were going for her stockings when Juliet said, "That'll do. You can leave on the stockings and shoes. Please stand upright with arms at your sides."

Losha did as she was instructed and her dick stuck straight out in front of her. It was a rather impressive member that dwarfed Juliet's own heavy, uncut cock. Her hips and breasts were both quite shapely too, though the latter did not match Juliet's.

Getting to her feet, Juliet circled around her desk and came forward to walk around Losha. She eyed the naked Dark Elf closely and her dick twitched eagerly. Normally she would never be so brazen with a potential student, but she was so desperate and so easy that Juliet could't resist. Not to mention that ass... she could absolutely not resist that dusky purple ass. It was so wide and so soft looking. She almost wanted to just squat down behind Losha and stuff her face between those cheeks to gobble her hot little asshole until her fat cock sprayed everywhere.

Her tongue was sticking out the side of her mouth when Losha spoke, "Is this just... like a physical exam? You guys just wanna make sure I'm healthy or something?"

"N-Y-Yes... Yes, that's exactly what it is. An enrollment exam includes a simple physical to make sure all our students are in peak health when they join. You wouldn't mind if I touched you, would you? I just want to check a few things." Juliet said, stepping around in front of Losha again. Both their cocks were so very close and Juliet had to resist the urge to turn and brush her dick along Losha's.

"Go ahead, I don't mind. You're very pretty so I certainly don't care if you wanted to touch me." Losha said with a bright smile.

"Alright, well first I will check your breasts." Juliet said, reaching out to grab handfuls of her heavy chest. She squeezed and fondled them, letting her hands travel around their surface as she did. Losha's breathing caught and she let out a quiet sigh. Her cock twitched and some precum oozed from the tip. Juliet nodded and let go of her. She stepped closer, letting her cock push up against Losha's belly. She felt the Dark Elf's fat cock rub against her own skin and she wrapped her arms around Losha, "Just need to feel back here and make sure everything is healthy."

Her hands grabbed Losha's big fat ass roughly. She groped and fondled her cheeks, marveling at just how soft and lovely they were. Her dick throbbed powerfully and her own precum spurted on Losha's belly. Losha was breathing heavily by now and she said, "R-Really... um... Really thorough."

Juliet reluctantly let go of that heavenly booty and stepped back. She reached down and curled her fingers around Losha's cock. It immediately twitched in her hand and a thick string of pre splattered on her thigh. She nodded as though she had expected this and said, "I must test the health of this too. You don't mind, do you?"

"N-No. Please. Anything you need to do." Losha said, her voice heavy and overflowing with lust.

"Alright. I'll make this as quick as I can." Juliet said, sinking down on her knees on the carpet. She stared at the fat cock at eye level and stroked it with slow, teasing motions. Her free hand came up to grope at Losha's balls. Each was round and heavy, clearly full to bursting with healthy sperm. Her stroking slowly increased as Losha's breathing grew more ragged and hot. She squeezed her balls and fondled them more vigorously.

The buildup seemed to much for Losha and she shuddered. Her voice came out in a sweet cry and an enormous stream of semen shot from her. Juliet exclaimed and quickly put her mouth over Losha's cockhead. Thick, hot jizz poured into her mouth and she gulped it down. Her hands kept moving as Losha shook and shot more cum. It was very rich and the flavor was making Juliet's head spin. She drank and drank and drank until she thought this woman was going to fill her belly entirely. Then the stream slowed and she backed off with a gasp.

"V-Very... Very healthy." Juliet panted. She licked her lips and slowly let go of Losha's cock. It drooped slightly and a string of sticky semen began to drip from it. She reached out and gathered it onto one finger before licking it up.

"Yeah-" Losha wiped her face and took a deep breath, "I have lots of sex. My dick has always worked super good."

Juliet slowly stood and said, "Alright. There is another thing I'll need to test you on. You want to join our school to learn more sex magic. I can help you with that, but you need to show me how eager you are to learn." She stepped over to her desk and sat her naked ass on it. Her legs spread wide and she took her dick in one hand, "Please suck me off to show me you know what you're doing."

"Of course! Right away!" Losha said, hurrying forward and kneeling down in front of the desk. She was beyond relieved to finally have something asked of her that she was completely confident in. She wasted absolutely no time in wrapping her mouth around Juliet's large erection.

With all the talent of a world-class whore, Losha deepthroated Juliet's entire cock and stayed that way for quite some time. The feeling of her throat was hot and wet, and her tongue wriggled under her shaft quite eagerly. Juliet let out a moan and put a hand on Losha's head.

Losha bobbed her head and started sucking properly. She gave it her all, making every kind of sloppy, slurping sound as she went to town on the cock. The only dick she ever sucked harder and more eagerly than this one was Kali's.

"Ohhh wow! You really are something! Oh gods! Oh, you're going to make me cum already!" Juliet moaned loudly and her legs shook about. Her ass slapped on the desk as she humped against Losha's face

Losha took it like a champ, raising a thumbs up to Juliet to give her assent to the throat fucking and inevitable jizz-feeding. Juliet's feet hit the floor and she started humping Losha's face hard. She bucked her hips and drove her cock down Losha's throat again and again until she groaned loudly and threw her head back. She held Losha's face tight to her crotch and her balls pressed hard to her chin.

Juliet's own semen was goopy and sweet. It bubbled into Losha's belly in surging sprays that made her cock strain with each ejaculation. Losha took it all without any trouble and even licked Juliet's cock clean as she slowly pulled out. She sat back on her ankles and licked her lips clean before smiling up at Juliet, "How was that?"

It took a second before Juliet could speak. She leaned back against her desk and caught her breath before saying, "That is some talent. You are quite skilled. I am starting to see why you are so eager to learn more sexual magic."

"So can I enroll?" Losha exclaimed eagerly, hopping to her feet with a vigorous jiggling of her entire body. Juliet's eyes dropped to her hips again and then back up to her bright, beaming face.

"Well... It wouldn't be a very good test of your aptitude if I wasn't thorough." Juliet said.

"Uh-huh! Of course. What next?" Losha said without any hesitation.

Juliet bit her lip as she considered. She could actually get in trouble if anyone found out. But this girl probably wouldn't talk. She was too eager and too happy to fuck. She just went for it, "Please bend over my desk. We know your cock works, and you're very good at pleasuring with your mouth. How are you with your pussy?"

"Oh! I only lost my virginity a few days ago, but everyone who's fucked me has said it was amazing!" Losha said, stepping up and bending over the next next to Juliet.

Just like that then. Juliet smiled and stepped around behind Losha. Her ass looked even more marvelous bent over and stuck out like this. Her dick, though it had just blown a fat load, was still quite hard and eager. How could she not be with this slutty Dark Elf doing anything she asked? She held her dick and pushed it forward towards those tight looking dark lips.

"Ahhh~!" Losha moaned as her pussy spread open wide around the wet dick pushing into her. Her cock thumped into the desk as it twitched from the pleasure of penetration. She felt Juliet push deep into her and spread her tight hole wide. Her eyes went cross as her heart fluttered from the bliss of having her pussy filled. Far from getting less intense the more she did it, Losha was leaning into the pleasure and feeling it even more. Juliet's cock felt better than the stranger's, and it might even feel as good as Fox's huge horsecock.

Reaching back, Losha grabbed her thick cheeks and spread them wider to give Juliet the chance to get even deeper. She pressed her face to the desk and let out a long moan as the cock plunged hard into her again. Her dick oozed against the front of it and gave a little splurt each time Juliet bottomed out inside her.

"More! Oh please more! Your cock is so good!" Losha moaned loudly.

Juliet obliged her without complaint, hammering away at her extra tight cunt until her balls were straining with the need to cum. The fluffy cushion of Losha's ass was working with the plumpness of her pussy lips to milk her dick for all it could. Juliet could count on one hand the number of pussies she'd had in her life that were as good as Losha's. Her eyes fluttered as she buried herself inside her once more and her orgasm snuck up on her out of nowhere.

Her hips spasmed and her dick gushed semen inside Losha. Thick and goopy, it bubbled into her womb and slowly coated the walls of her vagina. Juliet moaned and worked her hips back and forth as she eked out all the sperm she could. Her balls sagged, well spent, and she slowly pulled free of Losha with a small spurting of white seed. It ran thickly down the dark purple skin and left Losha looking exceptionally well-fucked.

"Ohhh... was... was that good?" Losha asked.

"Yes. Your pussy is amazing." Juliet huffed.

Losha turned around and slumped back against the desk, her hands gripping the surface tightly. Her dick was rock hard and throbbing as precum oozed from its tip. She looked on the verge of bursting.

"Oh, sorry about that. That's my bad. I worked you up so hard and didn't get you off." Juliet said, dropping down to her knees. She put her hands to the sides of her big breasts and squished them together, "Please relieve yourself with my breasts."

She didn't have to tell Losha twice. Boobs that big and fluffy begged for a good glazing. She immediately shoved her dick into the pressed cleavage and grabbed Juliet's shoulders. She pumped her hips fast and her dick ground a messy furrow in Juliet's tits. She fucked hard and fast and the big boobs made her cum in no time flat.

"Ahhhh!" Losha cried out, holding onto Juliet's shoulders as her dick gushed into that massive mountain of titflesh. She poured out a huge load that bubbled up from her cleavage and ran down her belly. When she let go and dropped her boobs, the entire canyon of her breasts was painted inside with sperm. Losha sighed heavily, "Thank you. That is much better."

"My pleasure. I don't mind letting a student fuck my tits. I've got the best at the college, you know." Juliet smiled as she stood and jiggled her chest for Losha to stare at. Her semen was already splattered everywhere and it ran more from the motion.

Losha rubbed her hands together and said, "So... um... do I pass?"

"I think so. We just need to select a handful of courses that fit your... talents." Juliet nodded and walked back around to sit at her desk, apparently not concerned at all with the jizzy mess of her chest and cock.

Losha whooped and sat back down on the stool, semen oozing into its upholstery.

*******

Once Losha had been given a class list, Juliet showed her around the college. Many students gave them surprised stares and glances, but that was only to be expected. Losha hadn't bothered getting dressed when Juliet said she'd be showing her around the college. Why bother when you've got someone else sexy and naked leading you around?

Naturally, this led to them being propositioned by a couple of students and Juliet asked Losha if she'd like to get to know some of her classmates. She agreed and they spent a good while giving blowjobs in one of the school's hallways. There seemed to be no shortage of students that all wanted to fuck the throats of the two eager cum-dumpsters.

By the time Juliet called a halt and Losha was free to go back to Tri'Lite hall, they had both been completely glazed in semen and their bellies full to bursting with so, so much hot spunk. Juliet bid her goodbye and good luck with her classes.

The sun was setting as Losha pushed through the gate and back into Fox's beautiful garden around the hall. Sperm still dribbled down her body and she was giddy with joy. She desperately wanted to tell Kali all about her day and especially about how she got in! She had a class list that was... well, aside from the nut sauce splattered all over it, it was listing three basic magic courses for her to take and the classrooms they were in.

"Well well, it looks like you and a full, busy day." Fox said as Losha walked through the door.

"What? Oh, yeah. Sorry. I'll go get cleaned up right away. I'm just so happy! I got accepted and I start my classes on monday!" Losha exclaimed happily, bouncing up and down on her high heels.

"Congratulations honey. Kali is already back and she just went out for a bath a moment ago." Fox smiled sweetly at her.

"Eeeeh~!" Losha squealed. She put her class paper carefully down on the table and hurried out the back door.

Kali, as Fox had said, was just settling down into the hot spring. Her eyes widened when she saw Losha and she sat upright again.

"Kali! Kali, I did it! I got in! I have classes Monday!" Losha yelled happily. She hurried over and bent down to quickly undo her shoes.

"What happened to you?" Kali asked in surprise.

"What? This? Oh, Juliet and I stopped to give a couple of cuties some blowjobs. Then more came. And more. There was so much tasty cock I just couldn't stop! I'm so full I don't even wanna eat dinner." Losha laughed, kicking off her high heels. She stripped off the dirty stockings and hurried to sink down into the hot spring.

"You sucked that much dick?" Kali laughed warmly.

"Oh you know me. Put a cock right about here and my tongue starts wagging." Losha said, holding a finger right in front of her nose.

Kali nodded with a shrug and sank back into the water. Losha dove under the steaming hot water and shook out her sperm-lathered hair. It took far more effort, and about six more dunkings, to get it all rinsed out of her soft lilac-white hair. She sighed heavily and slumped back in the seat right next to Kali. She laid her head over on Kali's shoulder and felt her whole body relaxing into pure bliss.

"Losha..." Kali said, twisting her hands in her lap under the water.

"Hmm?" Losha hummed without opening her eyes.

"I have to tell you something... I've not saved myself for you. I've had sex here... with other women." Kali said, her voice low and riddled with guilt.

Losha raised her head and looked at Kali, "Huh?"

"Fox... and Cori... and... and the others... there have been others too, not just the women here. I keep doing it." Kali said, putting a hand to her face, "I just have a few drinks and... and I don't know why I do it. I wake up in other women's beds, my pussy full of seed and my cock reeking of other women."

"Okay? So? Kali, I had sex too. I just got done fucking Juliet, the enrollment lady for my health test. I fucked a stranger to get a portal here. I was guilty about it too but Fox explained it all to me last night. As long as we love each other, it doesn't matter. Sex is just a bunch of feel good. It's not love." Losha said, sliding a hand around Kali's middle. She leaned forward and kissed Kali, "I love you, Kali. You love me too. So who cares who we have sex with?"