All Comments on 'Field Survey: Onion Creek Crossing'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
KentBlokeKentBlokeover 3 years ago
Supe4bly written

A great concept accomplished with skill and no short measures of imagination...

Lisa SummersLisa Summersover 3 years agoAuthor
Please enjoy this story of love, courage and revenge

It's not so heavy on eroticism as my usual stories, please take your time and enjoy the actual story itself of this brave woman and her effect on a possible future world history. And I surely wouldn't mind your rating it and especially your comments as to whether I hit my mark as an author, or not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Such an amazingly different story from anything else I've read here on Lit.

Thank you

J

MaonaighMaonaighover 3 years ago
Probably the best...

...of your stories that I've read. Parts of Nadya's diary sounded very much like the Soviet propaganda pushed out in the 1960s, how all they wanted was to bring relief to we poor downtrodden masses in the west and bring us to a better quality of life. I used to wonder back then why, if the Soviet bloc countries were such a paradise, why did so many try to escape to join we 'downtrodden masses'. A very good story, Lisa, and an excellent addition to your canon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sex scenes not essential

Excellent story, when I started reading it, I was wondering who you were referring to re the King of the USA based on our current political situation. The fact your resolution was not anticipated made it even better. Hopefully you are not a seer, no matter how it happens to our future the next few decades.

well done

sbrydonsbrydonover 3 years ago

Excellent story. Quite different from your usual, but quite good.

Leilee98Leilee98over 3 years ago

This was...mind boggling! I love how this was like Arthur C. Clarke in depth and feel, and yet with this splash of gentle sensual underlay in the later parts of what is essentially sci/fi at its finest. Thank you for this wonderfully written storytelling. -Probably one of the finest here on Literotica.❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous