All Comments on 'Fight with Everything on the Line'

by LuciusValerius

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
theprivytheprivyabout 1 year ago

It wasn't erotic, as was issued in the disclaimer, but it was very interesting nonetheless. The musings about the nature of rape, sexuality, and power imbalances between men and women were apt and managed to feel true to the female perspective. The ending was getting close to hard to believe, but the character is already so unorthodox it's not beyond imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

He just passively nodded for her to bite his balls off because a deal's a deal,, I guess? That was an awful and nonsensical ending. I get what the author was doing but that just didn't work. Interesting idea though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my god that was a great story. That was intense. Well written.

Yeah I don't agree with her. I think she's nuts. But it's her decision as she said.

SubmissiveCelesteSubmissiveCelesteabout 1 year ago

Unfortunately there are real serial rapists on so many campuses. I have to believe in karma as many of them are not brought to justice. Definitely would not have raped him or had the monster’s child but not my story. Glad the SOB got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her description about rape and power are bang on. Rape is not an act of sex. It is an act of power over someone else. The author's description on this is right. He is about power over woman.

But this is really sick. She bites his balls off and has his baby. This is a rough ending for me. But I agree it was her decision.

Really powerful story. Well done. Different.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLuciusValerius@LuciusValerius
Well traveled, fantasizing about relationships, pushing boundaries, different gender roles. Stories from the male perspective, from the female perspective. Some stories with strong females, others with submissive females.