All Comments on 'Fighting the Inevitable'

by SmoothandLovely

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer9 months ago

Damn, my mind is swirling around in circles with so many thoughts and questions after reading this. What I originally thought this story was going to be turned into something totally different. I'm now seeing the word "Inevitable" in the title as referring to Harvey being dosed for the first time with a chemical inducement drug. Definitely a smart decision on his part not to call James again. Well written story.

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

The turn of events feels odd to me but sometimes a trick is just a trick. It takes nothing away from the great storytelling, just not the story I anticipated. Appreciate the portrayal of a 65y/o as a sexual creature.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3618 months ago

Great story without the inevitable ending. James certainly appealed to Harvey and both knew why they wanted. Having an older man’s point of view is refreshing and totally unexpected but add so much to your story!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

A nice hot story, it didn't happen all at once for me with my first guy. It was strung out over several weeks one summer, first it was me giving him a bj in my car. Later it took many attempts for my older buddy to throat fuck me and finally we moved on to him fucking my brains out before I went off to college. Years later, I discovered he was a friend of my mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous