Filthy Aunt Elaine Needs Even More

Story Info
Slutty Aunt Elaine just can't stop being filthy.
20k words
4.62
43.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elaine awoke the morning after the night before. The night she had spent being used by her nephew. The night she had broken that taboo line of letting a family member taste her pussy and the night she gave in to her desires and finally tasted Nathan's cum when he explodes down her throat. Rolling over, she stretched her legs and felt the soaking wet sheet under her skin.

'God I came a lot last night' Elaine thought out loud. Then rolling over she felt exactly how tender she was in her most sensitive and intimate areas. 'Oh god, I let me own nephew fuck my arse. How the hell do I handle this going forward?' Elaine knew enough about her own charms that once a man had enjoyed her body once, they inevitably came back for more. Or they at least tried. She didn't always go back for seconds or thirds. Only if the fuck she had received was worth going back for more of, and she certainly couldn't deny that she'd had the fuck of her life the night before. But this was Nathan, her nephew. She had helped sow the hems on his first pair of secondary school trousers and now here she was, wincing each time her pussy lips touched one another from the fucking that same young man had just given her. Gingerly she made her way to the bathroom noticing the door to the room Nathan slept in was ajar. Taking a quick glance in, Elaine saw Nathan naked on top of the covers, his cock at its full erect length as he undoubtedly ran through the previous nights events in his sleep.

'No wonder I'm sore.' She thought to herself and gently closed the door fully. She didn't want to wake him right now. Everything had changed and she wasn't quite sure how it was going to play out so a quick shower and then most of the day to think about it suited her just fine.

Closing the door behind her as she went in to the bathroom, Elaine took a seat on the toilet and felt a sting as she peed. Dabbing herself dry gently she realised it was even going to be difficult to wear underwear. Chuckling to herself she couldn't help enjoy the stinging reminder of the fucking she had received from her nephew. Entering the shower she turned the heat up and the power on to its fullest setting, turning so the pulsating water massaged her shoulders, slowly waking her up from the drowsy affect of the weed and alcohol the night before and helping her shake off the physical exhaustion from cumming dozens of times and for hours on end. Massaging shampoo through her hair she felt the soothing affects of the suds run between her arse cheeks, washing away a lot of the dried cum that had run from both of her holes as she slept.

If Elaine wanted to be clean and make sure she didn't continue to leak her nephews seed all day as she went about her businesses she really did need to clean herself properly and oh so gently run her finger across her arse hole, cleaning herself as best she could as she flinched and winced from the deliciously painful reminder of the cock she had taken in full in her slutty arse hole the night before. Turning to face the jets of water Elaine soaped her heaving breasts and run her fingers over her nipples as the shower gel made its way down her body, passing her tummy button and reaching the top of her mound and on to her red and swollen pussy lips.

Once again the soothing suds made Elaine breath a sigh of relief. Continuing to soap her body, down her stomach, Elaine's hands reached her pussy and carefully washed herself, crouching a little and carefully running a finger inside herself to encourage any remaining spunk from her hole. Purposely dragging her finger across her clit as she withdrew it from her body, she realised that, as horny as she was feeling and, considering how she had cum so much and so hard just a few hours previously, desperate to cum she started to become, that she was way too sore to have the quick play with herself that she wanted to. So, switching off the shower and stepping out of the cubicle, she wrapped herself in a towel, with another around her hair, turban style and headed to her bedroom.

As she dried off, Elaine was brought suddenly in to focus as she reached her swollen, well used pussy region.

'Something floaty and long I think today,' she said out loud. 'I'm way too sore for any kickers. The fresh air will do me some good. And this going without underwear seems to be a habit when Nathan is around.' Elaine laughed to herself and silently hoped a day of breeze and air would sooth her enough to be able to take whatever Nathan had to give later that evening.

Opening up her wardrobe, Elaine was stuck between the choice of two outfits. Either a long, white cotton skirt and a vest top that she loved. It clung to her perfectly, gripping her tits before clinging to her sexy body. She put this aside as an option but the grabbed a beautiful summer dress. A lightweight, cream material with a kind of corset sown in. A bit shorter than she'd have liked if she was going knickerless in public, but she didn't need a bra with this dress and the way she had gripped her tits the night before had left them tender to the touch and the lace on her preferred bra to wear with the best top would irritate them all day.

'Dress it is' she said to herself, removing it from the hanger and sliding it over her head as her towel dropped around her feet. Reaching under her bed for her white converse, she mistakenly grabbed hold of one of her wedges.

'Oh, these might work,' she thought to herself. 'a nice bit of height and show off my legs a bit.'

Who she was showing off to, she didn't know. She wasn't going to see Nathan until later that evening and by then she would have showered and changed. But the previous evening had left her fully charged sexually and she felt like strutting a little today with the swagger of a woman that was fucked in to a sense of the bliss just the night before.

The clumping of the cork soled wedges on Elaine's stairs stirred Nathan from his sleep and he opened his eyes and stretched as his unfamiliar surroundings brought to mind last night's events. Listening in to work out what Elaine was up to, he sat up, sliding his boxers on from the night before and headed to the bathroom.

Downstairs Elaine was busy making herself her morning coffee and the noise of the bean grinder and milk frother had covered the noise of Nathan's door opening and the bathroom door closing and she stood with her back to the door in a world of her own, watching for the perfect moment to take the milk from the heat when out of the corner of her eye, Laurence, her 18 year old neighbour walked past her kitchen window. There was nothing unusual about that but for some reason he waved and smiled, giving a cheeky wink as he made eye contact with her. She shook her head and took the milk jug and was about to start pouring when Nathan walked in the door, wrapping his arms underneath hers and pulling her towards him and grabbing her tits through her dress.

'Were you trying to sneak out with waking me? I'm offended and feel used.' Nathan laughed as he finished his sentence.

'You feel used? I haven't even been able to put on a bra and kickers today. That's how used I feel!!' Elaine replied, pretending she didn't love the fact she was so sore.

'Oh really, and going out in public too. I'll expect to see a picture or two while you're doing whatever you're doing in that case.' Nathan run his hands up his aunt's thigh, bringing her dress with it until his hands reached her pussy for the first time that day causing Elaine to wince. She put her head back on Nathan's shoulder and enjoyed his touch as he gentle caressed her mound with soothing strokes. Finding her engorged clit he gently ran his fingers over her hood, barely touching her but causing flinches of pleasure none the less.

'Oh, fuck that's so good. Keep doing that please. Mmmm.' Elaine was on her way to yet another orgasm but this one felt slightly different. Not slutty, not taboo or whore-ish, but sensual and welcome in her sore pussy. Nathan's fingers went a little faster and he added a little more pressure to his desperate aunt's clit and Elaine begin to breath in a pattern that had become familiar to Nathan the evening before.

'Fuck, yes, I'm going to cum.' Elaine was breathless and her voice little more than a whisper and she was on the very verge of cumming when Nathan snapped his hand away and let her dress fall down.

'What,? No fair, Nathan please!?' Elaine couldn't believe her nephew had stopped just like that. 'I was about to cum, don't you want Aunty Bo to cum to send her on her way this morning? Just one little orgasm?'

'Mmmm, I don't think so. You can have the rest when you get back later. You can stay horny for me all day.' Nathan replied. His aunt had complied last night when he made requests of her, so he felt like pushing her a little. Who knows what she might do for him. 'What are you doing today that means I can't spend all morning having my way with you?'

'Nothing interesting, got a few bits to pick up that I ordered from the DIY shop, food shopping and I wanted to do a bit of clothes shopping for something to wear for your Dad's birthday do.' Elaine filled her nephew in on her days planned errands and finished making her coffee in her travel mug and grabbed her car keys from the hook near the door. She approached Nathan and habitually went to give him a kiss and hug as she had done every other time she had said goodbye in their lives, but Nathan grabbed her, pulling him towards her so she could feel his hard cock pressing against her and gripped her bare arse under her dress. Kissing her hard and passionately in the way that sent Elaine's sex drive soaring.

'Well that hasn't helped,' she said to him. 'I'm going to be in a foul mood until I get to cum now, you know?' She warned.

'Be a good slut aunt today then and who knows what I might let you do while you're out? No cumming unless I say so though, Bo. I want you desperate by the time you get home later.' Today was going to be fun, Nathan was sure of that. A few beers with his army pal, a couple of games of pool and a sexy brunette at his beck and call. What could be better?

'Hmmmm, unless you say so?' said Elaine, bending over and picking up her handbag. 'And if I don't do as I'm asked?'

'I'll make you bend over like you just did lots while you're out. That dress gives a great view of your arse and pussy when you bend over like that.' Nathan replied. 'But you'll probably enjoy that.'

'What? No it doesn't. For god's sake. I'll go and put my longer skirt on. I'm trying to at least appear respectable to everyone else.' Said Elaine chuckling.

'No you won't,' said Nathan moving in to the doorway. 'You can stay just like that. You look way too sexy to warrant changing.'

'But I have to go to B&Q. That's always full of tradesmen and I have to get a couple of bags in to the boot of my car.' She replied. Elaine was often in the DIY shop. She was proud of the amount of different jobs she could turn her hand to and had gotten to know a few of the guys that worked there as well as being on nodding terms with a few of the plumbers and builders that frequented the shop. 'They won't ever leave me alone if I end up flashing them. It's bad enough as it is.'

'I guess you had better be careful then. Otherwise you might end up with all sorts of offers.' Came the words of advice.

Elaine went to the downstairs bathroom and grabbed some tissue paper and raising her skirt dabbed at her moist pussy.

'You've got me dripping here, please Nathan, just one orgasm,' Elaine begged.

'Nope, have a good day, I'll see you this afternoon.' And with those words ringing in her ears Elaine was essentially ushered from her own house.

'Fucking cheek of it!' Elaine complained to herself as the door shut behind her.

She unlocked her car and threw her handbag across to the front passenger seat of the car when she was interrupted by Laurence heading back the other way.

'Hi, Bo.' He said taking her by surprise with the use of her family name for her. 'Hope you had a good night with your nephew.' And with that he carried on walking, opened his front door nonchalantly and went inside.

'What the fuck was that all about?' Elaine wondered, hoping he had only heard her nickname and nothing else that had gone on 'What if he has though? Oh well, he's just a kid. Not much he can do even if he did hear. Who's going to believe a little fucker like him. He's always in trouble, so nobody will take him seriously.'

Slipping her car in to reverse she backed out of her driveway, her foot action on the pedals making her dress hem raise a little further. Elaine opened her window as she reached the main road and felt the wind blow through her car, circulating and blowing her hair around and lifting her dress that much further. Still needing fresh air around her most sensitive area to help sooth her aching loins, she flapped her dress up and down a little as she waited at a set of traffic lights, intermittently flashing her pussy. Turning her head to the left, she noticed a lorry driver staring right in to her passenger window. Catching her eye, the driver gave a thumbs up as the lights changed and Elaine realised she had been exposing her cunt to the neighbouring vehicles driver. She put her car in gear and moved away in a bit of a hurry as the lights changed, filtering in front of the smiling lorry driver that she could see in her mirror. Taking more notice Elaine noticed the livery of the vehicle.

'B&Q, oh god. I hope he isn't going to the local one. That's my next stop,' thought Elaine as she lost sight of him in her mirror. Forgetting about the embarrassing moment, she turned the radio up to be greeted with one of her favourite current songs and as she had hoped, the sun, sexual contentment from how her own nephew had satisfied her last night and sunshine music made her relaxed and happy. Pulling in to the car park of the DIY store, she noticed how busy it was and was glad she had pre-ordered the gravel she needed to collect. Making her way to the customer service desk, Elaine was greeted by a couple of familiar faces and said her polite hellos as she tottered away across the shop, feeling a little self conscious. Normally she would have put on a pair of cut off shorts for a trip here but right now she felt like a typical woman in a man's environment, over dressed and a little embarrassed.

'Good morning, how can I help?' Greeted the young man in his twenties behind the customer service desk.

Elaine produced her printed order confirmation and was directed to the collection point.

'If you just drive around the back, you can pick them up there. It's sign posted Deliveries & Click and Collect. Show them your order confirmation and somebody will bring the bags out.'

Turning around, Elaine found a queue of two local tradesmen and one regular customer standing with his wife waiting behind her and as she went to make her way past the first one caught his eye

'Thanks for improving my view while I waited. Have a good day.' Smiled the man in overalls as she past him.

Reaching her car, Elaine checked her phone for messages and saw one waiting from Nathan.

'Can't wait to fuck you again later X' and attached to the message was a picture of Nathans cock, standing proud with his hand wrapped round it.

Elaine began typing her reply. 'And I can't wait for you to fuck me. Oh and by the way, you making me wear this dress meant a lorry driver has already got to see my pussy! X'

As she turned the last corner and into the delivery yard, directly in front of her was a lorry blocking her way.

'No way!' Elaine stated out loud. 'Please don't let that be the guy I flashed'

The deliver truck pulled forward to one of the large industrial bay doors, allowing Elaine to nervously pull in to the customer parking area and as the driver got out of his cab, the nervous brunettes fears were confirmed. It was definitely the same guy. Watching on to see where he went and hopefully avoid him while she picked up her order and seeing him disappear in to the delivery bay, Elaine felt quietly confident she could slip in and out before the delivery driver noticed his flasher from just a half hour or so ago. Elaine once again presented her order confirmation to the first person she saw in the recognisable orange uniform of the store.

'Its in bay 4. If you want to back up in front of it, I'll get somebody to lift it in to your boot. Actually, Mac, to save this lady waiting, would you mind doing that while I get a forklift driver to unload you?'

Turning around, Elaine came face to face with the delivery driver she was next to at the lights and who had seen her wafting cool air over her bald pussy as she waited. He was mid fifties, maybe a bit older. He was in decent shape so it was hard to tell. The tell tale signs of a slight greying looked good on him but what struck Elaine most of all was how tall he was. He must have been 6'6 at least. Something she hadn't taken notice of when she saw him from a distance earlier.

'Nice to see you again,' he said with a smile stretching from ear to ear. Yep, more than happy to help a lady in need.'

Next to him, Elaine's 5'4 frame looked ridiculously small, even with the slight lift her wedges gave her, her eyes didn't go much higher than his chest.

'Erm, Hello. Yes, thanks, I'll just back up my car.' She stammered, reaching in to her handbag for her keys and avoiding eye contact with Mac. 'How the fuck do these things happen all the time?' she thought, rushing out the door to her car.

'Brilliant, the lorry driver that saw up my dress is now at the shop and helping put my order in the car X' Elaine typed in a rush and sent it to Nathan.

'Haha. Brilliant. Send me a picture of your pussy. I bet that's made you horny! X'

'For god sake,' muttered Elaine, looking around her to see if it was possible. Lifting her left leg on to the centre console, with her right leg straight, she leaned back against her door and stretched her arm out, framing her own image so it showed all of her and the back ground of the DIY yard. Without even checking it she sent it to Nathan. Before she had time to readjust the positioning of her legs and arrange her dress to look somewhat decent, there was a knock on the window. Mac was standing there, with two bags of gravel on his shoulder.

'If you click your boot open, I'll load them for you.' He said. What he had seen earlier was surprisingly common from the height he sat at as he drove his HGV up and down the motorway. He saw lots of stocking tops as dresses rode up as ladies drove, their legs slightly parted with one leg near the clutch and the other on the gas pedal. He also saw lots of people changing the back seats as other people did the driving. Plenty of blow jobs during his later drive even. But, up to that point, he had never been up close to the people he saw. And especially with them putting on a second show for him. He was a confident man but this knocked even him out of his stride briefly.

'Shit, oh fuck. No, yes. Fuck.' Totally flustered and embarrassed, Elaine slammed her legs closed bring the left back in to her own foot well in one swift movement. She pressed the button and still with phone in hand jumped from her door waving her hands with apologies and explanations.

'I'm so sorry. It's my ne...new friend. He just asked for something a bit risky. I'm really sorry if I embarrassed you. Shit, as if earlier wasn't bad enough!'

Mac placed the bags in the boot, once again standing up to his full stature as the petite brunette in front of him explained herself, pointing to the phone she was holding out in front of her as she blamed Nathan fully for the man in front of her now having seen her opened legged. As Elaine was pointing to the screen the screen lit up with a WhatsApp notification.