Filthy Aunt Elaine Needs Even More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It's quite low, won't your brother mind if you show up with your boobs nearly out? Rich blushed as he asked. 'I love it, but won't he mind?'

'Nah, he knows I like to dress to impress and besides, he's a boobs man.' Elaine replied and burst out laughing. She hadn't thought about Mark, other than as her brother, that day. But that comment sent her back to last night in her own mind. Writhing around under her nephew and yet imagining her brother, his father, grabbing at her tits and visions of him cumming over her naked pictures that she knew he had seen.

Shaking herself clear of yet another incestuous thought, Elaine grabbed a fourth dress, one that barely covered her arse, made of lace with a satin slip underneath.

'Let's try these.' She said over your shoulder as she headed to the changing room. Pointing at an armchair, she indicated to Rich where exactly to wait as he obliged like an obedient puppy. 'I'll be out in a minute. Be honest. Ok?'

'I'm pretty sure you'll look sexy in all of them, but ok.' He replied. A few minutes passed with Rich having to occasionally rearrange his now stiff cock in his boxers and had a quick look at his phone to see a dozen missed calls from various members of his small group of friends and even more messages, when Elaine appeared from behind the curtain in the first dress she had picked up. She was barefoot and even shorter than Rich first realised which just made her even cuter to look at currently. The dress clung from to Elaine's frame perfectly, slightly gathering under her bust which pushed her tits out all the more for anybody taking in the view to enjoy. She stepped forward towards the stunned young man in front of her and looked him in the eyes now looking for the approval of a man nearly half her age.

'Well? How do I look? She said with puppy dog eyes. For some reason she wanted this young man to want her now. To desire her body.

'Effing amazing! He said a little too excitedly. If he could have torn his gaze away from Elaine's protruding nipples and the way the scowled neck of the dress essentially clung to them for dear life, he would have known that the rest of the afternoon was going to be one of growing fun.

'Do my boobs look good?' she asked, bringing her finger to her lip and gently biting it? And what about my bum?' Elaine turned around and stepped back towards him until her arse was in contact with his now throbbing cock which was making a huge tent, even in relatively tight jeans. 'And how does it feel? Does it feel firm?'

Nervously Rich reached down with both hands, making room between them by tilting his hips back slightly and ran his hands across both cheeks timidly.

'Oh god, so good.' He whispered back.

'You can't feel it like that, you need to squeeze it and grab to see if it feels firm.' Elaine responded in the same hushed tones, part instructing him, part begging as she backed further in to his hands. Slowly pushing his fingers into Elaine's firm flesh, Rich truly did as he was asked. Digging in his fingers until Elaine felt as if she was receiving a deep tissue massage and closed her eyes momentarily.

'Mmmm, that's better. So what do you think? Does it feel nice and firm?'

'Really firm.' And to Elaine's surprise, he ran his hands on to her hips and pulled her backwards and on to his firm cock that was sandwiched between them. His bravery was rewarded when the cougar in front of him reached behind, giving his dick a gentle squeeze.

'Very nice. You keep an eye on that curtain and I'll be back in a minute with the dress you picked up.' The sexy brunette encouraged him. 'And nice work lasting longer than your mate and not cumming in your pants.' She laughed as she slipped back in to the cubicle. Elaine turned and looked in the mirror and took notice of what she could see. Rich was sat so his reflection was on the right hand side of the curtain. Turning around, Elaine gave the curtain a flick and stopped it with 7 or eight inches still open. Stepping back and turning to the selection of untried on dresses, she undid the small zip at her side and slipped the dress down and off, standing naked. Turning to face the mirror fully, she shuffled until Rich was fully insight and as instructed, he was sat, eyes fixed on the curtain his crush had disappeared behind.

Elaine caught his eye and looked down her own body, dragging his with it and he saw everything he had been hoping to. Her large breasts with a slight natural sag, her sexy stomach with shiny stone in her belly button piercing. Her smooth, pussy that, although he didn't know it was aching to be touched. Confident she now has his full attention, she ran her hands all over her own body, grasping at her tits and tweaking them to the point of making her wince. Further down until she reached her clit and dragging each of her fingers over it as they passed, down to her wet hole that had already started to lubricate itself in readiness. Dipping two fingers inside, curling them slightly to agitate her g-spot, Elaine indulged herself in a few slow thrusts before removing them. Taking the dress Rich had picked, she slipped in to it and wriggled her body until it fell down to its full length.

Out in the waiting area, Rich hadn't known where to look but unable to take his eyes away from Elaine finger fucking herself slowly, albeit briefly as he watched on. He stood up as the curtain was flung back fully and stood up, his dick point directly towards Elaine.

'I bloody love this!' Elaine said. 'But a little too formal for a party in a local pub. I might get it anyway and find somewhere to where it out.' She continued

Looking over her shoulders to make sure there was nobody watching, Elaine inched closer to Rich and put her mouth next to his ear and hand lightly in his shoulder.

'I'm guessing you've never tasted...one of those either? She whispered, teasing him about his earlier nerves.

He shook his head and Elaine brought her fingers up to his mouth, covered in her drying pussy juice and put them to Rich's lips. As he opened his mouth and felt two fingers gently slip inside he also felt Elaine's free hand gently cupping his cock and balls through his jeans and boxers, running up and down. Pulling away Elaine knew she could play this afternoon whatever way she wanted from now. She hadn't taken anybody's virginity in a very long time and the opportunity seemed too much fun to waste...plus she felt she could do his future partners a favour by turning him in to an animal in bed. Rich hadn't uttered a single words through out all of this and he sat back down a little zombified as Elaine once again flicked the changing cubicles curtain only partially closed. This time not stepping inside the closed part of the curtain at all, eye contact was maintained at all times as she sought to drive the 18 year old lad wild. Casting aside the lace option, Elaine picked up the blazer style dress and opened the curtain fully before even attempting to do up the two large buttons on the front of the dress, only completing the task as she arrived directly in front of Rich, her breasts jiggling and swaying as she moved and still very much on show do to the nature of the dress and the fact that Elaine hadn't quite finished readjusting herself.

She turned around to get a good look at herself in the mirror from a decent distance and saw the reflection of herself next to her with such a young man. She could easily have been a young mother to him or an aunt with a small age gap and wondered what people were thinking of the two of them together. For the first time she also took in his decent frame. He wasn't slim and skinny like a lot of teens and she guessed he was sporty.

'I think this one,' Elaine said, standing up on her tip toes to recreate the wearing of heels the best she could.

'Well if your brother's a boob man, he'll bloody love that!' Rich came out of the trance Elaine had placed him in with a taste of her pussy.

Elaine turned the 90 degrees to face him and took a small step in to his personal space.

'And what about you Rich, are you a boob man?' Elaine grabbed his hand and placed it inside the deep V in the done up dress and directly on to her breasts, closing his fingers around it to show him how she liked her tits played with. Keeping it there for a couple of seconds, she took the hand out and guided it down to her thigh and up the short dress, round her hip and on to her bare arse.

'Or are you a bum man?' He groped her arse as he did at the second time of asking earlier, causing Elaine to moan a little. Once again guiding her hand and keeping it under her dress, she parted her legs a little and directed him to her pussy, cupping hers around the back of his until his finger came into contact with her wet hole and sat between her lips, the heel of his hand against her clit.

'Or are you a pussy man? Elaine's voice was now breathy and hushed and she couldn't resist cupping her hand a little further and for the first time in his life as the top inch or so of Rich's finger penetrated Elaine's welcoming pussy, Rich had a part of his body inside a woman. And not just any woman. A milf, a cougar, a sexy brunette more than twice his age but still very much in her prime.

''Mmmm, naughty boy, fingering me in public.' She joked as she pulled away. 'I'm getting both dresses I think. I'll just have to persuade somebody to take me out somewhere nice to wear the other one.'

Rich jokingly raised his hand as if to volunteer for the role of taking her out which made Elaine smile. This time she closed the curtain fully behind her giving Rich brief cause for concern that he had over stepped the mark when his finger slipped inside her. What actually was going on was that Elaine genuinely wanted this young man to want to fuck her and didn't want him to see her bending and contorting in the undignified manor that closing and doing up poppers on a body necessitates. After adjusting her large breast, wriggling in to her cut off jeans and slipping on her companion for the afternoons hoodies she opened the curtain and as she turned and bent over to put on her first wedge, Rich stepped forward and gave her arse a decent slap which rang around the tiled changing area.

'I do like a firm hand! Somebody is getting brave. I like it!' Elaine said, knowing that despite his latest show of confidence, the young man would be going through an internal battle whether he just did something wrong.

The obvious flirtatious energy between them and the obvious age gap left passers by confused and in some cases a little judgemental. Seeing the looks up and down she was getting, Elaine stopped their journey to the till and leaned in very close to Rich and kissed him fully, leaving the watching shoppers in no doubt as to whether or not they were mother and son or romantically involved.

'I'll be right back.' Elaine told him, pulling away from the kiss and walking with her sexy sway once again drawing eyes to her rear. 'We need to go pick some underwear next.'

Rich stood, lurking by the door, awaiting the woman that had him aching to cum while she paid for her dresses and took a moment to reply to the dozens of WhatsApp messages he now had. Sending one to the group chat he was in with his mates.

'What a day! I think I might be in love. I've played with her boobs and fingered her a little bit. Off to pick underwear next she said! Following this he felt like he should rub Ade's face in the situation a little and sent him a message directly.

'Shame you blow your load so quick - it could have been you lmfao!!!' And with that last dig boosting his ego, he lifted his head to see Elaine wandering back with her purchases in a bag she swung next to her.

'I don't think they'll do the type of underwear I need for that dress in here. Let's try Anne Summers.' She suggested as she reached the horny teen.

Rich had heard of this shop but his sheltered upbringing and built in avoidance of anything that may have aroused unwanted desires meant that he had barely glanced in the window as he walked past, let alone stepped foot in one. He flowed a couple of steps behind Elaine and watched as each step she took exposed a little of her butt cheeks, poking out from the bottom of the denim jeans. Every time he looked at her, he saw something new that caused more pressure in his underwear as his cock for harder and harder as he grew desperate to finally feel what it would be like to be inside her.

They reached the luminescent pink doorway and Elaine waited for the nervous youngster to catch her up and took him by the hand. Rich's eyes darted from the window display that he had so nervously avoided looking at until now, to Elaine, still wearing his hoodie which was hanging open, displaying her dark and hardened nipples through that material of the top underneath, to inside the slightly darker shop with its myriad of rails, each one containing items that blew his innocent mind.

'I need something that will hold these up,' she said grabbing her own breasts and lifting them a little. But that doesn't show under that pinstripe dress. And the panties to match obviously '

'I didn't know you wore them.' Rich said, confident that this time Elaine would know it was a joke.

'Complaining?' she replied with a smile and a raised eye brow, took his hand and walked in to the shop. Rich firmly kept his hands to himself once inside the shop, not daring to flick through the rails and look at the intimate garments closely. The first thing that Elaine picked up was a black lace bra which plunged in to a deep V between the breasts. The lace was perfectly sheer and would show every part of Elaine's tits once it was on. Rich was just frustrated that he didn't think he would get to see her try it on. There was no way she would step outside the curtain to show him. She also picked up a matching thong which, as she held it up, Rich couldn't really see the point of.

'Ha, it's tiny! You may as well wear nothing.' He teased.

'Now you're getting it.' Smiled Elaine. 'I'll put them back then. See anything you think might work? Elaine wanted him to point something out. She knew he was nervous and was interested to know his taste so she invited him to pick something out.

'This?' He said, picking up a chemise.

'Ooooh, I like that. I'm going to try that on.' She walked past Rich who was standing in disbelief at this woman and grabbed a size larger than the one she knew she needed. Once again trailing like a puppy dog behind her, Rich turned the corner to find that this set of changing rooms didn't even have curtain but solid doors.

'Even less chance of her showing me now.' He thought to himself disappointedly and leaned against the wall as Elaine skipped in to the changing room, closing the door and flicking the latch across. Once inside, Elaine bent down and took off her wedges then dropped her shorts, which caught Rich's eye as they hit the floor around her ankles. She stepped out and flicked them to one side with her foot. After a couple more seconds the shorts were followed by her pink body and now he knew she was totally naked just on the other side of the door.

'Oh shit!' Came the complaint from Elaine by the door. 'I picked up the wrong size, could you grab it for me in a 10 please?' There then came a click of the latch coming undone and the door being opened slightly. Elaine a head popped around the door followed by her hand with the size 12 chemise on it. 'Could you pop this back on the rail for me?'

Rich slowly walked over, fully aware there was only the door between him and the naked beauty on the other side and took the barely there lingerie. In a rush he went to the rail and grabbed the correct size and headed back just as quickly. When he returned Elaine had closed the door, so he knocked and waited for a second. Opening the door partially as she did before, Elaine popped her head a little further out and glanced to both sides, looking to see if there was any key around. Seeing that the coast was clear, she opened the door a little more and grabbed Rich by his t-shirt and pulled him in to the changing room with her. She closed the door in a rush and pushed the young man against the wall behind him. Stepping directly forwards and pushing her naked body against him, Elaine put her hands on his shoulders and pulled herself up on her tip toes and kissed him passionately. Rich dropped the lingerie and pulled Elaine in close, letting his hands roam over her back and then a little lower until he reached her arse. Remembering what she liked from before, he grabbed at her pert cheeks and kneaded them, pushing his hard cock against her belly through his jeans as he went. The kissing began to really turn Elaine on and she could sense the desire pouring from the young man.

'Sit down, she instructed. 'Let me try this on before we get carried away.' Elaine had every intention of getting carried away but she wanted to have some fun with him. She bent down to pick up the chemise and took it off of the hanger. She slipped it over her head and arranged the half cup bra that was built in so her large tits sat on top of them, pushing them up and out, her nipples giving away her desperation to be touched and pleasured. She pulled it down to its full length which barely covered her butt cheeks and pussy and stood in front of Rich and gave a slow twirl.

'Good choice Mister. You like?' she asked.

''WOW! You look amazing. You'll definitely be the hottest one at the party!' The eagerness in his voice told Elaine all she needed to know about the choice but wasn't sure it would be right for under her dress

'Throw me that bag will you? I just need to check it looks right with the dress.' Rich passed her the bag, unable to tear his gaze from her tits which heaved with each breath. Elaine took out the blazer style dress and slipped it on. As she put her arms back to get the sleeves correct, her tits pushed out even further just inches from Rich's face. She buttoned up the dress and turned to face the mirror, weighing up whether the underwear was suitable.

'Perfect!' she said out loud. As she continued to assess herself, once again on tip toes to imitate the high heels she would be wearing with it, she caught Rich staring intently. Up and down her his eyes went with lust and desire. 'What about you? Do you like it? Elaine asked, now turning towards him. The pure sexual tension in his eyes had flipped the final switch for her. She stepped even closer still and unbuttoned the dress once again, her bare 34DDs moving closer and closer to Rich's face. Unable to speak, the young man nodded and Elaine took one of her breasts in her hand and moved it in the direction of Rich's mouth. Opening up like a baby bird waiting to feed, for the first time ever, Rich accepted a nipple in to his mouth and Elaine squeezed and groped at her own flesh as her rock hard nipples reacted further to his tongue swirling round them. Grabbing her other breast with her free hand, she brought both together, pushing one tit and then the other in to Rich's eager mouth, sharing the attention between them.

'Mmmm, suck my big tits baby. That's it, suck them harder. Enjoying sucking the first pair of tits you've ever had? Oh fuck, that's it, make my nipples even harder.' Elaine was back in the mode of teacher now and instructing him every step of the way. 'Stand up.'

Standing and stepping to the side of the little stool he had been sat on, Rich once again found himself with his back against the wall.

'SSSSHH!' Whispered Elaine with her finger to her lips which somehow looked even more plump and perfect for sucking cock. She bent at the waist, her arse and pussy on show to the excited young man in the mirror opposite, and grappled with first his button and then eagerly unzipped him to be greeted by his cock at its full length below his crisp white boxers. She ran her tongue the length of his cock through the material causing him to gasp and lay his hands flat on the wall. Taking the waistband of his underwear in both hands, Elaine lowered it until it was in the middle of his thighs and sat on top of his jeans, which had bunched around his knees. 'I'm guessing you've never had a blow job either?.'