Filthy Aunt Elaine Needs Even More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dragging her eyes away from her growing audience, Elaine quickly realised just how exposed she was, reaching down, pulling her dress this way and that in her desperation to cover up, turning on to her knees as she scrambled to her feet, giving her admirers a new view of her pussy as she briefly ended up on all fours before standing upright and turning round, as chuckles began in the group of young lads.

'Bad day to wear no knickers!' Said the cocky member of the group, looking around at his group of friends.

'I'm so sorry, are you ok?' The unfortunate lad at who was at the front of the pile up and accidently upended Elaine, causing her to put on the x-rated show for the mall customers.

'What? Erm, yes, fine, thank you.' Replied Elaine, somewhat taken aback by the moment of care being shown by the youngster and made her final adjustments, running her hands down her body and starting at her chest as she dusted herself off and as she ran her hands down her torso, her breasts jiggling as she went, down to her waist and once again around her back to make sure she was, for once actually decent.

'I don't really know how to tell you this but your arse is filthy.' Said the nervous teenager continuing.

'Fuck you!' Elaine let rip. For a moment she thought he was being decent and all he was waiting for was a moment to get in a snipe at her.

'No, I mean, sorry. Your dress, it's covered in dirt from the floor. Not your actual bum. Your dress. Sorry, I really didn't mean...'

'Oh, I see. Sorry, I didn't mean to snap. I'm really embarrassed. I shouldn't have. I guess I had better go and buy something to get changed in to.'

Feeling countless sets of eyes on her, she turned on her heels and rushed to the nearest shop that might sell something suitable to change in to and allow her to continue her shopping trip. Rushing in to the doors of the nearby H&M, Elaine positioned herself between rails and was thankful for the cover. In the first rail she picked up a pair of denim cut off jeans. She needed a pair of those so wasn't unhappy with having to purchase them and set up looking for a top. Forgetting about the sensitivity in her loins, the next selection was a pink, ribbed body. Grabbing her size, Elaine rushed to the counter, grabbed her phone and held down the home button with her thumb, unlocking it so she could pay for the garments and rushing out the store and back to her car, shielding her lower half with the brown paper bag that her clothes had been placed in at the counter.

Rushing through the double doors and turning left, Elaine headed for the car park feeling as if every person she passed on the way back to her car to get changed. Passing the food hall, the group of young men she had so ungraciously flashed 10 minutes or so prior. Nodding in embarrassed recognition she took another left to the stairwell and started the one flight down.

'Let's just see what she's doing. If she isn't there then fine.' Once again the tall, cocky teenager was dictating the group's actions. 'And', he continued pointing at his friend, 'what the fuck was all that about earlier? I'm sooooo sorry. You're such a virgin!' He was addressing the young man that had shoved Elaine in the back during the pile up at the end of the escalator.

Grabbing their drinks and quickening their steps to reach the top of the stairs, just as Elaine was pushing through the door to the car park the made their way down in pursuit. She jumped in her car, putting the bag containing her purchases on the passenger seat.

'What a nightmare!' she said out loud, breathing deeply and pausing to shake off the embarrassment of what had happened. Reaching in to her bag she pulled out her phone so see a number of messages from her nephew, Nathan.

'Just got to the boozer with Chris. Flashed your sexy pussy to any more truckers yet?x'

Followed 10 minutes later by

'Maybe you're too busy actually fucking one of the blokes in the picture to answer. Are you being a slut?x'

Then finally

Chris wants you to join us at the pub when you're done whatever it is you're doing??x'

'Having a bit of a nightmare, I'll text you properly in a bit. Say hi to Chris for me x' she typed out in a hurry

'He can wait a minute,' Elaine thought to herself. I'll get out of this filthy dress and grab a coffee and fill him in. He's such a perv, he'll probably love it.'

Reaching up behind her, she once again struggled with her button. Elaine's car was low and sporty and there just wasn't the elbow room to get her arms in the position she needed to. Flinging her door open, she stood up and looked around. She had parked in a corner bay and there was a decent amount of cover and nobody around. With a bit more fumbling she finally managed to unclasp the button and shimmied her dress down so the small sleeves moved down her arms and the front gaped. Elaine took a seat back in the car, shutting the door behind her and raised her backside off of her seat, trying to pull her dress down, over her more than ample bust and sexy hips. After a couple of minutes struggle, Elaine realised she needed to once again stand up and as she reached for the door her phone lit up and buzzed.

'Getting changed where? Send us a picture when you're naked. Mmm.x'

'Us?' Elaine was acutely aware that Nathan had just openly acknowledged that whatever she sent to him was automatically going to be seen by his army pal. Still at this point a total stranger. Just another faceless cock that she knew had wanked over the images that were published on xhamster. Once again Elaine opened her car door and stepped out, unaware that just thirty or so meters away the group of teenagers had pushed their way through the door and were now looking at the back of her head above the line of cars between them. Elaine gave the top half of her dress a final yank and down it came, past her tits and bunching around her hips. With a wiggle and a loosening of the waist of the dress and a quick tug with her thumbs, once more, Elaine was naked except her wedges in a public car park.

'I'm telling you, she's getting undressed. You pussies can stay here, I'm getting closer..' said the cocky youngster and in a crouched stance he skipped between cars until he was just two vehicles away.

'Ade, don't. She'll call the police. Mate, come on, leave her alone!' Ade, the cockiest member of the group was being called back by Rich. Rich was still embarrassed by what had happened earlier and really didn't want to look that lady in the eye anymore. Rich was indeed a virgin but he was OK with that. He had been a Jehovah's witness until he was 16 when his mum and dad had split up so he hadn't really had much opportunity. And even with all Ade's bluff and bullshit, Rich suspected he was too.

Also crouching down to stay out of sight, he chased his pal down to his hide out where he took in the improved view of Elaine. As he stood open mouthed at what he saw, he felt nudges in his ribs.

'You dicks wouldn't believe me, would you. Bet you're happy you followed me know!' Rich hated it when Ade was right but he'd to concede on this occasion he had been right. 'I'm getting closer ' he continued, full of raging hormones.

'No don't, she'll see you. Let's just see what she does next?' suggested Rich, his pal reluctantly agreeing and positioning himself so he could see directly through the windows of the vehicles between them and directly at Elaine's lower back tattoo. As she sat back down in to her car, the leather seat made contact with her pussy and once again Elaine libido took over. Reaching down she ran her hand up between her now parted legs and gently scratched her nails along the inside of her thigh until she was in contact with her throbbing pussy and her head fell backwards against her seat and she closed her eyes. Circling her clit, fast and fast, Elaine's breath grew more frantic when out of nowhere an explosive orgasm hit her and a loud grunt came from her lips with the surprise and power of her climax, that was audible by the young, horny pair that were watching on.

With Nathan on her mind and preparing for another orgasm before she finally got dressed, Elaine took her phone from the passenger seat and secured it in the holder that she used when she utilised her phone for navigation purposes, opening her camera and setting it to video mode. Rearranging the position of the camera so it perfectly framed her from the waist up, she talked the red circle.

'Enjoy you pair of filthy perverts!' She said, looking directly in to the camera, with lust in her eyes. Tilting the phone slightly as she laid back to frame her whole body but to now include her hand which was still busy working on her clit, Elaine hit the button next to her seat that made the back rest recline a little and she settled back, getting a little faster with her circular action on her own button as she did so. Straightening her right leg and putting her left foot up on her seat the sexy brunette was now lost in a swirl of everything that had happened in the last 24 hours. Her mind rushing between how Nathan had first forced his huge cock inside her while she was making herself cum for him, to the way he fucked her to heaven and back later that evening to this morning when her old school friend had had his hands all over her tits and her orgasm built and built until with no warning, it hit her. Bucking and writhing in her seat, moans and throaty guttural groans left her as she desperately tried to keep the noise levels to a minimum. In the middle of her orgasm Elaine sensed a darkening at her window which caused her to open her eyes and was startled to see one of the still nameless to her teens from earlier peering through the door. This figure standing just the other side of the glass scared Elaine for the briefest of moments, but not enough to stop her orgasm which kept building and washing over her. With her inner slut in full control, she refused to take her hand away from her clit and rubbed frantically, never letting her climax subside, even as the horny teen reached out his hand to the car handle and pulled, the click of the door giving away the fact that it wasn't locked. Still Elaine refused to stop cumming, instead reaching down with her free hand and using three fingers to penetrate her gaping hole. Within a couple of seconds of her beginning to finger blast herself, Elaine couldn't hold back with a loud 'Aaaargh!' as she exploded once more. The door was fully open now and Ade took a step in towards the car, reaching out once more he groped at the sumptuous tits that were heaving up and down in front of him

'No don't!' gasped Elaine. 'You're probably not even old enough to drink!!'

'I'm 19,' he corrected her, still grabbing at her as she writhed with one hand and at the same time pulling down the waist band of the tracksuit bottoms he was wearing and boxers at the same time, revealing a not unimpressive cock to Elaine. Despite all of his bravado, this is now where Ade's confidence ended. From the moment he had decided he was going to try to get closer and as he took his position to watch Elaine earlier, to the point where he had tried to open the car door, he had assumed that something would stop him. He didn't know whether it would be a scream from the gorgeous brunette he was so enjoying touching, a customer walking back to the car with their shopping or the door being closed, but never had he imagined he would get to the point where he was currently and he simply had no idea what to do next.

Fortunately for him, Elaine knew exactly what to do with a cock that was presented to her as this one was as reaching out she grabbed the young cock on front of her at the base and drew her hand forward. Unfortunately for him, Rich's assumption that Ade was also a virgin was correct and the moment Elaine drew her hand up his shaft and reached his sensitive helmet, he couldn't hold back and shot with the ferocity that only teenagers with raging hormones do. Shocking both parties, the first bolt flew over Elaine's head and on to the passenger seat head rest behind her. The second hit her directly on the forehead and began running between her nearly plucked eyebrows and down her nose and slowly coating her cheeks.

The third and fourth she directed to her tits and continued wanking the throbbing dick in her hand as slowly the cum jets grew smaller until her hand was coated. Holding on to the car roof for dear life, first a bolt of electricity hit Ade, followed by embarrassment and shame at shooting his load so fast as he caught the eye of the disappointed woman in front of him. Turning sharply and allowing his tracksuit bottoms to snap back in to position, he turned and bolted. Turning past the front of Elaine's car and ignoring his friend, who was still watching from his position a couple of meters away who had seen it all. He burst through the doors back in to the stair well followed immediately by his group of pals. All except Rich that was, who stood up and paced with fear and nerves at what had just happened, talking himself on the forehead with anxiety as he went.

Elaine, back in her car, sat covered in cum, staggered by the amount released in such a short amount of time. Picking up her already cum covered dress that she had discarded, she wiped her breasts clean and was about to dab her face clean when she remembered the whole episode was still being recorded. She hit stop and decided not to forward it to Nathan at that point. Changing the setting to the camera Elaine snapped a few shots of the huge amount of spunk that she had running from her face still and decided the two perverts in the pub would have to wonder just who's cum it was and how it got there. Trying not to smudge her simple makeup, she finally dabbed the spunk off of her face with her filthy dress.

'Poor lad', she laughed to herself as she finished cleaning herself up. With the moment passed and the shock of him running off the moment he ejaculated, Elaine decided to get dressed in to the new items she had bought and carry on with her shopping trip, safe in the knowledge that there was at least one other person in the mall as embarrassed as she was earlier. She snapped the little plastic tags on the garments, removing the size and price labels and sat herself up in her seat as she pulled the pink body over her head and down, finally making herself decent in case a passer by saw her. She clipped the poppers together at the crotch and adjusted her tits so they were level and stretched the thin material nicely. Unbuckling her wedges and dropping them in to the foot well, Elaine took the cut off jeans shorts and lifted her backside off the seat as she wriggled in to them and replaced her shoes on her dainty feet. Grabbing her phone from the dashboard she got out the car, this time fully dressed.

As she reached the end of her car she caught sight of Rich, still pacing, frantically trying to work out of he was in some kind of trouble. She immediately recognised him as the apologetic lad from the group earlier and carried on walking by him, knowing from his earlier actions he wasn't anything to worry about.

'I'm really sorry!' he blurted out as Elaine was a few meters away. 'Not about earlier, well I am, but I already said sorry for that. I mean about Ade. He's a real dick sometimes. Please don't tell anyone. I can't get in trouble, they won't let me back in to uni next year if I do.' Rich was stammering and falling over his words the his rush to get them out and convince Elaine of how sorry he was.

'What! No, don't be silly. It was a shame your friend couldn't last longer than five seconds with a woman before he shot his load. It was fun until then.' Elaine couldn't believe the words coming out her own mouth. Surely she should be mortified by all that had gone on she thought but every aspect, every set of eyes, every touch of a complete stranger had turned her on more.

'Oh, erm ok. In that case, erm ah, ok.' With his sheltered background combined with his inexperience and natural teenage awkwardness, Rich didn't know what to say to such a sexually confident woman.

'Shouldn't you be joining your friends' Elaine said, nodding towards the faces peering through the glass in the door they were behind.

'I probably won't bother. Like I said, Ade is a dick sometimes and he's not going to let me forget I was too scared to go over to your car with him.'

'I'd say a good man, not scared.' She corrected him, sensing his nerves. 'I'm going that way, you should walk with me.'

'Sure,' Rich felt a million dollars at the suggestion and straightened up fully. 'I don't know if I should say this or not, but I can see your nipples through your top. It's just with everything earlier, I don't want to embarrass you again.'

'You're going to make somebody a very sweet boyfriend some day...' Elaine stopped, waiting for the young man to introduce himself. After a moment, he got the hint.

'Richard, Rich, only my mum calls me Richard.'

''Well, thank you...Rich. Can I ask a favour? Could I please borrow your hoody for a couple of hours and I promise I'll drop it round to your house a little bit later? Or, you could accompany with me on the rest of my shopping trip and help me choose a dress for a party I'm going to soon?' Elaine blew the young man's mind with her suggestion and he was more than happy to accept. Rich unzipped his top and trying to be a gentleman, held it out for Elaine to slip her arms in to.

'Are you serious. I'm more than up for that. Ade is going to be well pissed off!'

''If he has recovered from blowing his load inside 20 seconds!' Elaine gave Rich a wink with her cheeky comment and hooked her arm in Rich's and strode forward, taking him with her, swaying her hips as she went.

'I'll drop you boys a message a bit later.' Rich said with a brag in his voice as they burst through the doors from the car park to the stair well of the mall, striding past his open mouthed group of friends.

'Have a good afternoon.' Joined in Elaine, looking over her shoulder and giving a little wave. 'We will, that's for sure.' She finished.

Still totally at a loss for how this had happened, the small group looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders. Not knowing what to say as the their friend and the sexy brunette they all lusted after so much made their way up the stairs and turned in to the mall.

'Right, so I need to get a dress for my big brother's 60th birthday party, fancy helping me choose something?' Elaine knew the answer but felt obliged to ask anyway.

'Erm, sure. I don't think I'll be much help. It looks like you need help making sure you have underwear more than clothes though.' Rich went bright red with his last comment and tried desperately to take it back. 'What I mean is, erm, oh shit. I'm really sorry!'

'Oh dear god. Stop apologising. On today's evidence, that was a fair enough comment. And it was funny. You're a nice guy, just relax. If today is going to be any fun at all, you're going to need to.' Once again, Elaine's words were a mystery to her what they meant as they left her lips but even so, helped boost Rich's confidence no end.

'I'm glad you don't own many pairs of knickers though. Yours was the first...erm...one of those I'd ever seen.' His confidence trailed off a little as he got to the part of actually using the words for Elaine's sexy pussy, but she was glad he had finally had the balls to at least try to flirt with her. Elaine was slightly taken aback by this admission though and stopped, turned to face the young man and planted a tender kiss on his lips, lingering and flicking her tongue across his. Making sure there wasn't anybody around she took one of his hands and placed it on her breasts and after a moment, pulled away and kept walking with Rich openly readjusting his twitching loins as he went. Still arm in arm they strolled in to the department store and headed for the YSL section and to the party dresses. Elaine grabbed a little black number that she thought would look cute on her and turned to her left where Rich was looking at a satin dress that she could see herself in as well. Wandering through to the next designer concession, Elaine picked up a pin striped blazer dress that reminded her of something a 1920s gangster might have worn...if that gangster had had sexy thighs and 34DD breasts that is. Holding it up against herself and twirling around, she asked Rich his opinion.