Filthy Aunt Elaine Needs Even More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Fuck me that looks tasty! Play with that slutty pussy'

'Looks like he wants something even naughtier,' he said to Elaine, nodding his head in the direction of her phone. Mac's confidence was all of a sudden back and he felt a twinge in his work trousers. 'Don't let me stop you. I tell you what. If you're in to playing that kind of game and want to really give him a treat, use my cabin my truck. I've got to pull up and rest because of my tachograph. But I get to watch!' His eyes burned in to Elaine, looking for her response. He was fairly certain she wouldn't say anything to his employers. What was she going to say? ' I was just sending explicit pictures from your car park, during trading hours and was interrupted by one of your employees?' so he decided to take his chance.

'What? No, I can't. I think you've probably seen enough.' Elaine decided to brazen this out and craned her neck to look at Mac dead in the eye and registering his disappointment. Still holding out her phone Elaine saw another message come through.

'Do it now and I'll even let you have that orgasm you were so desperate for!x'

As a mind fuck, this struck Elaine like a thunderbolt. Standing there, being ordered by her nephew to play with her pussy and being given permission by him, of all people, to be allowed to have an orgasm. Teamed with the reality that, stood in front of her was a giant of a man that had seen her pussy briefly once and then again just moments ago. The scenario was driving her crazy.

'Don't tempt me, I'm ready to burst x' went the reply back to Nathan.

'Fair enough, definitely worth a try. See you later ' Said Mac, interrupting the message exchange.

Another message came from Nathan.

'Do it!!x'

'Where do you park up to rest?' As she blurted out her question, Elaine began typing a WhatsApp in response to her horny nephew and the delivery driver stopped ok his tracks.

'Fine. Hope you know what you're asking for. Give me 20 mins to finish what I'm doing!x'

'Looks like you're fairly local from the address on your order, do you know the little layby that they used to sell the fresh strawberries at? The one at the end of Hogs Lane.' Said Mac, causing Elaine to lift her gaze from her phone screen. 'I'll be there in about 20 minutes, I rest there most weeks after I drop here.' Mac really couldn't believe she was going to go through with it. 'No way will she turn up,' he thought. 'But, let's see. I didn't think I'd catch her with her legs spread like a little whore either.' His thought continued.

Pushing aside Elaine's embarrassment and apprehension towards the situation, her inner slut woke from last night's efforts and pushed her way to the surface. Without thought, Elaine moved towards the boot of her car and reached in, looking over her shoulder as she did so, pretending to rearrange the already suitably positioned bags of gravel Mac had placed in there moments ago. Bending at the waist and reaching right in to the car, Elaine purposefully exposed her arse to the lorry driver who was standing there is disbelief at the slut in front of him and the show she was putting on. Moving first her right leg wider followed by her left and arching her back, Elaine brought in to view her smooth pussy and with her right hand passed Mac her phone.

'Couldn't grab a quick snap for me could you?' came the request.

'Jesus, you're something else.' Mac took a step forward and took the phone and he was now within a meter or so of her bare arse and pussy. Crouching down he framed the shot so Elaine's pussy and puckered arsehole were visible and instructed her to look over her shoulder as before.

With her hair air dried from her shower earlier and simple make up that she had chosen for her day running errands, Elaine really did look like the typically sexy women next door, just at the shops to grab a few DIY bits. Yet here she was, her inner slut once again causing her to be exposed to a complete stranger. What Elaine couldn't see was two of Mac's colleagues approaching from the front of the car. They had noticed something strange going on and as they had got closer worked out exactly how Mac had struck gold.

'Turn around' said Mac, giving Elaine less chance of seeing the voyeurs. 'And put one leg up on the bumper. Mmmm, then pull up the front of your dress.' He was well aware of the other men approaching, now more deftly and ducking down, one either side of the car.

Totally lost in the situation and with her desire to send Nathan the most daring filthy pictures possible but now with her pride in turning on whatever man she was in front, Elaine did as requested.

'That's it, good girl. See if you can pull your tits out the top of it. Let me see those massive tits free before I get a nice close up in my cab!' Mac demanded. His voice full of desire

Elaine reached up and behind her to undo the single button behind her neck but couldn't quite get her manicured nails in the right place to unhook herself and follow the instruction.

'You might have to wait,' she said in a hushed voice. 'I can't quite undo my button.'

Standing up tall, the main coming from Elaine's right stepped out from his crouched position and made her jump out of her skin.

'I can help with that...oh my god. Elaine!!!'

Turning her head sharply, Elaine was greeted with the shocked face of one of the boys from her tutor group at secondary school.

'Tom, oh shit, we were just...erm. Just...'

'Yeah, we saw what you were just doing...'Another voice grabbed Elaine's attention from the other side and once again her head snapped around. 'Don't let us stop you.'

'At least he isn't an old school friend,' Elaine laughed inside her own head. Where her sane self wanted to cover up, she had no control. Her deviant inner slut was still commanding the situation and leaned right in to the scenario that was unfolding.

'Go on then,' she replied, turning her back to Tom and stepping backwards in his direction. Reaching up with nervous hands, after a bit of a fumble around with the small loop that went round a single button behind Elaine's neck, the dress loosened and dropped around her chest and the small, puffed sleeves that just covered her shoulders lowered slightly down her toned arms.

Still taking picture after picture, Mac nodded to the new participants in the situation to get closer in to the images he was taking. Either not realising or not caring, Elaine shook her shoulders, making her 34DDs move from side to side as the dress slid down them. Stepping closer and feeling cheeky Tom put his hands in front of Elaine and without touching her, made a cupping action with his hands and squeezed the air in joking manner. Once her arms were free of the sleeves, it was only the size of Elaine's tits holding the dress up and with one last shimmy, they were free and seeing her old school mates hands just inches from her mounds she reached up and grabbed them, stopping Tom still where he was and scared he had crossed a line somehow. Far from being annoyed, Elaine needed hands on her body. Once again she yearned for touch.

With her head back, the nameless store employee on the other side of her inched forward, kneeling down, his eyes level with her tummy button and took the material clinging to her hips in his hands. With her legs parted as they were and in a moment of submission to the situation she found herself in, Elaine narrowed her stance, bring her feet in closer and feeling the dress fall from her body and around her ankles, leaving her naked except for her wedges. Elaine looked down to see the hands of her old school friend, the person she sat next to in her history class, groping frantically at her tits and as her eyes fell lower, a stranger, somebody that she had seen for the first time just a minute or so ago on his knees, his eyes burning in to her moistening pussy, just inches away from being able to flick his tongue out and taste her.

'Smile for the camera.' Said Mac, his naturally deep voice getting everybody's attention. And with one last snap on Elaine's phone, his general demeanour and tone dictated that the moment was over.

'Thank you' mouthed Elaine to Mac, a sense of relief washing over her that she could get dressed and cover up in this most public of environments. She was sure at least half a dozen vehicles had made their way past during all of this and it would only have taken the inhabitants of the cars and vans to turn their heads to the left and they would easily have seen what was going on.

'I'll drop you a message on Facebook when I finish here.' Said Tom, adjusting his stiff cock in his trousers.

'Erm...yeah ok. Sure.' Replied Elaine. Not sure how to play this going forward. Tom was a nice guy, and he had grown in to his looks for sure. But he was too local and she didn't want awkwardness every time she went to the supermarket or to get a coffee. Bending over without thought to collect her dress, Elaine parted her legs a little, perfectly exposing her slit that had become wet. Seeing one last chance to make his mark, Tom's colleague said his goodbye, running his finger from the bottom of Elaine's open slit and just between her lips upwards, teasingly slowly. Her left hand shot out and grabbed the car, supporting herself as a lightening bolt went through her. Elaine's body was on fire. Nathan's teasing earlier in the day has left her in the very verge of cumming and the last few minutes happenings had left her needing just the slightest touch to explode.

'Oh fuck yes, do that to me again!' She begged. With her free hand she reached down and vigorously started rubbing at her it. With a few seconds more stimulation and with no more than three strokes up and down of the strangers fingers, Elaine erupted. Moving her hand away from her clit as her body convulsed, expelling jets of her cum as it did so, she grabbed out at Tom for support, grabbing his belt, just inches away from his rock hard cock. As her body stopped quivering, Elaine moved closer to Tom and kissed him on the lips, running her hand down up and down his cock through his tent shaped trousers.

'Make sure you message me,' she reminded him raising her eyebrows. Then turning to the stranger that had helped her release her pent up sexual frustration addressed him also. 'I'm sure Tom will give you my details. I'd say I owe you a little something in return sometime.' She continued, somehow or another finding herself committed to fucking somebody she still didn't know the name of. Reaching down and this time actually grabbing her dress she stood up and slipped it over her head. Stepping forward, Mac turned Elaine around and considerately helped with the button she had struggled with earlier.

Now surrounded by her three latest admirers, Elaine adjusted herself and straightened her dress, smoothing it by running her hands down it, feeling a large damp patch right between her legs. The dress was wet with the explosion of cum she had released moments ago. With one last smoothing action, the cream material clung to Elaine's engorged mound and the now wet material became semi transparent, revealing every nook of the pussy it was meant to be covering.

''Well, thank you gents. That was unexpected. Tom, I'll hear from you soon no doubt. Mac, thanks for taking all those pictures...and...erm,' Elaine stuttered as she turned to the stranger. 'I'm Elaine by the way.'

'Simon. And you'll be hearing from me too...Elaine.'

'My break time won't be as much fun now,' Mac said in mock disappointment. 'I'll still be on Hogs Lane though if you do fancy something a little extra.' And before she knew it, all three men went back to their duties at the DIY store, leaving her next to her open boot, wondering how she ends up in these situations. Shutting the boot, she made her way back to the driver's side and climbed in and shut the door. Scrolling through her image gallery, she was immediately horny again, reliving the scene as she scrolled. She selected her favourite five pictures and sent them to Nathan.

'You asked for it!x' She typed and sent it along with the images Nathan had been waiting for.

Nathan was sat outside the train station, waiting for Chris when the images came through.

'She is fucking unbelievable!' He said out loud to nobody in particular. He scrolled through the pictures his aunt had sent him. First was her, bent over as if looking in the boot of her car. Staring over her shoulder and looking directly in to the camera, fully aware that she was exposing her slightly gaped pussy to whoever was lucky enough to be taking the photo. Scrolling to the next he saw his aunt now facing the camera, cunt gaping wide now, as she placed her foot up on the bumper of her car. What also drew Nathan's attention was the two work colleagues approaching on either side of Elaine's car.

'Ha! I bet she got kicked out the shop for showing her pussy,' he said, still to himself. He was corrected, however on reaching the next picture, which showed Elaine with her back to one of the men that we're approaching in the last picture. He was clearly cupping her tits and she was clearly loving it. What was also clear was that the other store worker was about to fully undress her, right there in the car park. On to the next picture and although it was much the same, from the angle the camera was coming from, it 100% looked as if Elaine was being eaten out by whoever the fuck that guy was. Finally came one that Elaine had quickly edited before she sent it. It was a close up of her face that she had zoomed in on. Whether by skill or chance, Mac had caught the exact moment she had cum while Simon had played with her pussy, leaving Nathan with no doubt his favourite aunty had followed his instructions from earlier and cum, relieving the frustration he had caused that morning.

As he reached the last picture and as he was beginning to type a reply, Chris knocked on his window.

'Oi, Oi mate!' He greeted Nathan as he brought down his window. 'Was that another picture of your aunt?'

'Hello mate, jump in. Yeah it was. Have a look through those.' Nathan handed Chris his phone and switched the engine on

'Fuck me mate. I know she's your aunt, and no offense or anything but she's properly slutty. I bet she's one filthy fuck though. Reckon she would let me?' Chris looked across at Nathan as he made this cheeky enquiry, looking for his facial giveaway as much as what he said. Without him realising it, a smirk came over Nathan's face.

'I dare say we could work on her. She hasn't said no to a single thing so far. Why should she draw the line at fucking you?'

'Where is she now? Get her to come to the pub for a few drinks and a game of pool. We can get her pissed and see what happens?' Chris was encouraged by Nathan's response and wanted to try pushing his luck.

''Apparently she had some errands to run. I'll message her when we get to the pub. If I have a few beers maybe she can come and collect is and we'll convince her to have one or two with us? What do you think? We might have to stump up for a cab back to hers though if she gets drunk. I won't have her driving. She is still my aunt.' Nathan's reply was one of genuine nephew/aunt concern but the growing plan in his head to let his buddy fuck her was totally at odds with those feelings. The last time Chris and he had shared the same woman was a prostitute out in Cyprus a couple of years ago.

'That poor bitch could barely walk the next morning.' Nathan remembered to himself. 'Don't break her though,' he said to Chris. 'We will start work on her with some messages once we get to the pub. I reckon you get the first two rounds at least though seeing as I'm letting you in on this!!' Nathan laughed hard at his own comment pulled in to the car park where the two squaddies would start to really hatch their plan.

Twenty or so miles away, Elaine was just pulling in to the car park for the shopping mall. She looked down at her crotch, hoping that she combination of the fifteen minute drive and the open windows had dried the wet patch caused by her squirting from her new friend Simon's attention. Thankfully it had dried but if anybody looked closely enough, the tell tale sign of a dried wet patch was there. Taking note of the location number, Elaine paid for her car parking on her phone and stepped out of her car, not realising that her pussy had continued to leak so much during the drive that the rear of her dress was now as transparent as the front was a little while ago, clinging to her shapely arse and disappearing between her cheeks as she walked. Stepping in to the stairwell of the mall, she took the one flight up to the entrance the shops.

'I think I'll head to Fenwick's first,' she mused and headed to the escalator. As she reached the bottom she stepped on directly in front of a group of five or six teenage boys, who noticed her immediately. The most confident of the group noticed the length of the sexy brunettes dress and held his arms out, gently preventing his friends from stepping on the moving stairs for a second. As Elaine reached around a quarter of the way up, he lowered his arms and stepped on at the bottom himself. Expecting to get a brief look up a dress at a pair of panties, the youngster was taken aback with the sight of Elaine's almost transparent dress clinging to her arse and showed each cheek in turn as she walked the the material stretched. What really caught his eye though was the lack of panties visible through the material. The dress was almost see through from an inch or so above the hem and you could see almost all of her arse.

'Boys, I don't think she's wearing any knickers! What a slut!' He said turning to his friends.

'Bullshit.' Said one of the others. Looking up one at a time, they all conceded that they had struck gold and that they should follow her from a distance and try to see her pussy.

Elaine became aware of the raised 'Ssshhh's' and flapping arms behind her and as she stepped off saw the boys laughing and one of them pointing before having his arm slapped down.

'Boys,' she thought, running her hands over her backside, to smooth her dress down, as she went momentarily out of their view. 'What the fuck? Oh god, no. I'm soaked!' she continued in her own head, stopping dead in her tracks just before the end of the handrail. 'They must have been staring straight at by bare bum!' pulling the material away from her body and from between her arse cheeks. 'They must think I've wet myself, how fucking embarrassing!'

In the moment it took Elaine to run the mortifying thoughts through her mind and readjust the lower half, the group behind her on the escalator had caught up and a mini pile up had began with the first stopping directly behind Elaine as she adjusted herself, followed by one, then another and then another of the young lands. As the all bumped in to one another in sequence causing the one at the front to lose his balance and in the process putting his hands out in front of him, inadvertently shoving Elaine directly in the middle of her back and stumbling forwards in a dramatic way. Despite swirling her arms and desperately clutching for something to grab hold of, Elaine fell and rolled from the impact finally coming to rest on her back with her legs parted wide, one foot one the ground and her dress up around her waist, exposing her wet pussy spread wide to those in front of her. Supporting herself on her elbows and sitting up, Elaine took stock of the situation. Before her eyes had even taken in the sight of her own strewn body, she had seemed to catch the eye of every single one of the young men that were staring directly at her. There were six of them in all and as Elaine scanned each of their faces, taking in expressions ranging from disbelief to shock and also one or two who's teenage urges had clearly taken over and had lust in their eyes. As Elaine was thinking to herself that it couldn't get any worse, coming up behind the small group was an elderly gentleman of at least 70, clearly only just about able to hobble around the shopping mall and who Elaine suspected probably hadn't seen a pussy in at least 15 years from the way his eyes burned in to her and he almost foamed at the corner of his mouth at the view that greeted him on reaching the top of the escalator.