Filthy Aunt Elaine Needs Even More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The whirlwind of sexual thoughts had her pussy aching to cum once more and she decided that she was going to fuck herself in to a frenzy with her favourite dildo before she bathed in preparation for Nathan coming home later and all the excitement that could bring.

She pulled in to her drive and reached over to the passenger seat and grabbed the dirty dress she had replaced earlier. It had just dried of her cum but still carried the filth from the shopping mall floor where she had landed so ungraciously on her arse. She went to the boot and took out the clothes, lingerie and her handbag and headed inside. Going directly upstairs, determined to have the mind blowing orgasms she needed after her sexual daydreams on the way home. She raised her ottoman bed and retrieved the sports bag containing all of her favourite toys. And there were a lot. An enormous, horse sized, black dildo of 15 inches. She could only take about two thirds so far but she was determined that one day, some how she would jam that the whole way inside her and cum over and over again. She had a magic wand, a few bullets that very rarely got used, a few anal dildos, ropes, cuffs, gags. Everything you needed for a night of debauchery was there. In a rush, she sorted through her dildos and found her fattest one. It was only 7 or eight inches long but it was fat. Wider than any cock she had ever had and required her to cover it with lube even to fit the latex bell end inside herself. She had bought the toy in a black skin tone. The tone that you would associate with a powerful African man. Despite her head count being in the dozens, maybe even approaching 100, Elaine had never been with a black guy and only bought the toy in that shade as the others were out of stock. It certainly didn't put her off though and on the first few occasions she had brought herself off with the toy, she had definitely wondered what her pussy would look like being invaded by a big black cock for real.

She ripped her jeans off and unpopped the crotch of her body, pulling it up to uncover her tits and realised she was till wearing Rich's hoodie. She determined she would have to tell him she fucked herself to orgasm while still wearing his top she decided and bent over and grabbed the lube. Pumping the fluid in to her hand and rubbing it from tip to fake nut sack as she rubbed her pussy with her free hand before laying back on the bed.

Knowing she would need as much space as possible to let this chubby dildo invade her, she parted her legs as wide as she could and took the toy that was now slippery and hard to handle and line it up with her wet pussy. Taking it by the rubbery nuts to get a good grip, with her free hand she held herself open, pulling her pussy lip to one side to make room. Putting pressure on, the dildo began to work its way inside Elaine's welcoming pussy, the cum that Rich had deposited inside her just an hour or so ago, helping it along its way as she gave a couple of wiggles before releasing a long, guttural moan.

With sharp forcefully thrusts, Elaine fucked herself with the pace and vigour that she needed. Imagining being taken roughly and left feeling swollen and used. Once again she rewound the day's events in her head and, with every orgasm that she relived in her mind's eye, her body reacted in real time, convulsing and her legs shaking uncontrollably as she refused to allow the big black dildo to be expelled despite the violent contractions taking place inside her.

Finally she reached the point of reimagining her latest conquest, this 18 year old virgin that she took from being a boy to a relaxed young man, emptying his fertile seed in to her and with one final grunt and groan she pulled the dildo from her now gaping hole. Rubbing at her clit with such ferocity that it made her squeeze. Her body writhed and she moaned aloud, finally bringing her rubbing to a soothing stroke as she continued to convulse every so often. Once again her filthy day dreams were broken by her phone. She knew it was her nephew before she even picked it up.

'Haha!! Fucking cradle snatcher! Who's the skinny runt? Chris says hi btw X'

'Don't worry, Sweets. He didn't reach the parts you did. I've just had to take care of myself at home. Feel better now. My bits are a bit tender right now lol X' she replied, knowing she wanted more of her nephews cock later that night. Elaine parted her legs and with her big black dildo still lurking between her legs, she took her camera and positioned herself so that her pussy, still leaking a combination of her juices and her young lovers cum, was perfectly lined up with her red, swollen, well used cunt. She snapped a few images and selecting the best attached it to her message and hit send.

In the pub, Chris was just arriving back at the pool table with another round of beers when Nathan received the message.

'Slutty Aunt Elaine?' he enquired?

'Yep, and judging by this last pic, she's going to fucking love you!' He replied, turning the phone to face his friend and watching for his reaction. Chris took in the latest porn style image from his colleagues aunt and his eye was immediately drawn to the sex toy between her legs.

'I think you might be right mate.' Chris said, a wide, bright white smile spreading across his face the sun coming through the window and across the black skin of his handsome face. 'Not quite as fat as my tool though. Does she even know I'm black?' he asked.

'I don't think she does. It hasn't come up.' He said, chuckling at the mild double entendre.

'It'll be a nice surprise for her then if you can think of a way of me getting in her knickers. My break?' Chris nudged Nathan in encouragement to think of a way to make it happen.

Back at Elaine's, she had finally collected her thoughts and recovered from her exhausting orgasms and had finished running herself a warm bubble bath and slipped in, fully submerging herself and cleansing body of the cum that coated it, inside and out. After laying and relaxing for a while she stood, wrapping a towel around her body and her hair and made her way to the bedroom and typed out a message to Nathan.

'So, what's the plan for tonight? Do I get dressed for a night out or another naughty night in?x'.

As soon as the message has been sent, Elaine laid down on the bed. She just wanted to rest her eyes for a moment, but before she had even received her nephews reply, she had crashed out in to a deep sleep totally unaware quite how exciting her night would become when she awoke.