Filthy Aunt Elaine Needs Even More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No, Miss!' The breathy words had escaped Rich's mouth without a thought and surprised the both of them.

'Miss?' thought Elaine in her head as she took in the view of the 18 year old cock that sprang across her line of vision, pointing straight up directly at the ceiling, eager, throbbing and ready to experience the touch of the opposite sex for the first time. Knowing he could erupt at any minute in the same way his buddy had done earlier on, Elaine decided to start at his balls, swirling her tongue over and around his sack as he struggled to know what to do with his hands.

'Oh my god, Elaine!' He muttered, trying to correct what he saw as a faux pas just a moment earlier.

'Call me Miss again. I'm going to teach you how to fuck like a man so call me Miss!' Elaine had never had the urge to be called anything on the dominant side of things before but she fell in to the role with comfort. 'Do you want to feel my lips around your cock, boy?'

'Yes please, Miss!' he replied compliantly.

'Good boy. Let me know if you're going to cum. I want you to feel what it's like to explode in your lovers mouth.' With her hushed words blowing her young students mind, Elaine dipped her head, gently taking the very tip of the fresh cock in to her mouth and set her tongue to work, seemingly engulfing his whole helmet. She opened her mouth a little wider, dropping her head further and taking another inch or so. She began slowly drawing her hand up and down his shaft gradually bring it up to meet her lips as her head started to bob consistently. Faster and faster she went, bringing Rich in to a frenzy, his hard dick twitching urgently despite the firm grasp Elaine had as she wanked him.

'Miss, Miss, I'm going to cum! Oh god, Miss, oh my god, aaargh, oh fuck. Miss!'

'Cum in my mouth, boy. Give your slutty teacher a good load to swallow! Elaine was playing the role of the dominant female to perfection and guessed at the type of relationship the youngster was imagining. Picturing herself not in the changing rooms of a soft core sex shop but in a classroom or university lecture hall, taking her favourite pupil in hand. As she felt the first shot of jizz explode from Rich, she buried his cock deep in her throat. His cock was just about long enough to make her gag, tightening her throat muscles around Rich's member as it released shot after shot of cum violently and directly in to Elaine's throat. With the flow seemingly going on forever, Elaine withdrew Rich's cock in to the wider opening of her mouth to allow him to carry on releasing this tidal wave of spunk as she desperately swallowed to free up more space for yet another explosion. Proud that she hadn't lost a single drop of the sweet tasting semen she ran her finger across her lips and licked her fingers. 'Your turn! On your knees for me. Let me show you how to lick pussy!'

Elaine hitched up the chemise she was still wearing and took a seat on the stool, placing a foot on each side on the wooden foot rests between the legs, exposing her pussy. She could see herself in the mirror opposite and barely recognised the slut she saw in her reflection. In a public place, her dripping cunt on show to a teenager she had met just an hour or so earlier, offering to teach him how to give decent head.

'Run your tongue right along here.' She said, dragging her finger from her wet hole all the way up and across her clit, making herself shudder. Already on his knees, Rich nervously inched his face closer to his teachers pussy and poked out his tongue until he finally tasted the sweet juice of his first female. Slowly, and looking out the top of his eyes as he did so, he drew his tongue along the same line Elaine had created with her finger, his nerves making him take a deliciously teasing pace as he went. 'Good boy, keeping doing that!' Moans of appreciation started to leave Elaine's lips and the slow pace was beginning to drive her crazy with sexual frustration.

'Keep going, faster though, a bit faster still, that's it, oh god yes. Good boy, when I say so, I want you to just lick here really fast, ok?' She grunted, pointing at her clit. Oh fuck, you're going to make me cum. Make your teacher cum. Oh fuck...now lick my clit! Faster, oh fuck yes, keep doing that!' Elaine clasped her legs around the young man's head and gripped his hair tight as she bucked against his eager tongue. 'Oh fuck, Rich, oh yes. Feel how much your making me cum.'

Rich just about nodded his head and slowed his pace as Elaine released the suffocating grip with her thighs.

'Was that OK?' he whispered as Elaine stroked her exposed nipples and tried desperately to control her breathing.

'More than alright,' she replied with a smile. 'Please tell me your ready to go again. I want to feel your cock inside me.'

If Rich hadn't been ready, Elaine's comments would have brought him to attention there and then. Fortunately for her, Elaine's latest conquest was ready to go again just ten minutes or so after cumming.

'Ah the joys of youth!' she thought to herself and then spoke to Rich. 'Swap with me, sit down.'

In no mood to argue, with a stumble and a trip as he struggled to get to his feet with his clothing bundled around his ankles, he sat down with a thump as his back hit the wall of the cubicle.

'Careful!' Elaine said. 'We'll get kicked out!' she continued with a saucy chuckle. 'Ready?' she asked as she straddled the panting young man sat in front of her and took his cock in her hand, slightly lowering herself and lining him up with her welcoming pussy.

With the power of speech once again escaping him, he nodded quickly and watched as the tip of his cock disappeared between Elaine's pussy lips followed by the rest of him until he was fully inside her. She looked directly into his eyes as she began to rock back and forth, his whole cock rubbing against her sensitive insides. As her own orgasm built, the sexy brunette couldn't resist increasing the pace and the pressure against her clit as she ground her way in to his pelvis. Faster and faster until she back of the stool he was sitting on was consistently banging against the cubicle wall

'Ssshh!' he whispered to her, mocking her instruction earlier.

'Fuck that, I'm going to cum again. That's it, fuck me boy, make my pussy squirt. Oh my fucking god YES!' Elaine was loud and there was no way that anybody in the store would have missed it. 'Turn me round, fuck me from behind!' She ordered. Elaine stood up and bent over with two hands against the mirror and got up on her tip toes. Nervously Rich stood behind her and pointed his cum covered cock towards Elaine's gaping hole.

As she felt her young lovers cock enter her once again, Elaine's eye was drawn to her phone that was flashing at the top of her open handbag. Nathan was calling. It was a couple of hours since she had last messaged him and he was getting impatient. She waited for the call to end and picked up her phone. She opened the camera and forced herself back a little.

'Here, take a couple of pictures. Your mates will never believe you otherwise!' Handing him the phone, Elaine knew that once those pictures were in the hands of teenage lads, they could end up anywhere and as she imagined them being passed between dozens of horny young men she threw herself backwards and buried Rich's cock fully inside her. She positioned herself so you could see Rich standing behind her, her tits clearly swinging free, sexy lingerie bunched around her waist and bent over and unquestionably being taken from behind. 'Take one of your dick going inside me.'

As soon as the pictures had been taken and Elaine had her phone back, she reverted in to her role of dominance.

'Now fuck me, boy!' she demanded. 'Fuck me however you want, just fuck me!' Once again Elaine was loud and she became aware of a presence outside the door and a quiet click of heels moving away. Rich did as requested and increased his pace, still not really knowing what to do with his hands. As yet another orgasm grew inside Elaine she stood up a little, grabbing the young man's hands and placing one on each breast. With something to grab on to and use as leverage, Rich now slammed in to Elaine for all he was worth, gripping at her tits until they were almost painful.

'Urgh, yes, fuck, oh fuck, urgh! Yes, I'm going to cum again! Screamed Elaine at the top of her voice.

'Oh, Miss, me too, I'm going to...'

Before he had even finished the sentence, Rich emptied his balls deep inside Elaine. Jamming himself as far inside her as he possible could and held himself still in a moment of true ecstasy.

'That's it, good boy. Fill me up. Mmmmm. Fuck that feels good.' Said Elaine, a little quieter now.

With the latest conquest still inside her and showing no signs of softening, Elaine stripped off the lingerie that she had been trying on before her deviant mind had gone astray.

'I guess I'd better buy that now!' she said, laughing and throwing the flimsy piece of material on the floor. Now naked she was about to step away from Rich and was ready to catch any cum that leaked for her in a cupped hand when to her surprise she felt a right grip on her hips and a surge of pleasure and Rich slammed against her our of nowhere. She placed her hands on the mirror and hitched one leg on to the stool she was next to. 'Oh fuck, I'm going to cum, oh URGH, YES OOOOH GOD YES!' once again the noise coming from Elaine would have woken the dead and as her head dropped in bliss, she saw a pair of feet below the door of the changing cubicle. A pair of women's feet, wearing heels and stood directly outside. Rather than jolt her in to reality, this did nothing but spur her on. Whoever was eves dropping couldn't see, but Elaine was in just the mood to make sure her filthy talk gave away exactly what was going on just the other side of the door.

'That's it boy, fill my pussy up with a second load of your spunk. Cum for Miss again. THAT'S IT, USE MY CUNT!' Elaine's words grew louder and more frantic as Rich dug his fingers in to her harder than ever, leaving red marks on her skin wherever he gripped her. He continued to saw his cock in and out of her now dripping pussy, gripping her further up her back until he pushed her forwards with the pressure, leaving Elaine pressed up against the mirror as he continued to plough in to her from behind. With one last grunt, Rich once again was buried to the hilt in Elaine. His cock twitching as he released yet more fertile seed in to Elaine's warm, well lubricated cunt.

'Just what I needed.' Elaine assured him. Rich took a step backwards, pulling his cock from Elaine with a plop, followed by a sea of his cum, leaking from Elaine, down the inside of her legs, coating them entirely. She rubbed the freshly donated spunk in to her skin, revelling in the filthiness of her actions. 'One more picture...' she said dropping to her knees and grabbing his cock. Taking his own phone this time, Rich snapped away at Elaine at various stages of taking his cock in her mouth, his foamy cum still covering his helmet. Pulling him out of her mouth and planting a delicate kiss on the tip of his cock, she gave a little chuckle.

'I only came in to town to get a dress!'

'I only came for a burger king!' Rich replied laughing along.

'You go outside and I'll be out when I'm dressed.' Elaine instructed. Despite the fact that the young man had just enjoyed every inch of her body, she still wanted the privacy required to get dressed with dignity. Rich opened the door and as Elaine had done earlier, looked both ways as if crossing a road. Seeing nobody around he stepped out and leaned against the wall, trying for all he was worth to look as if nothing had happened. Once again, looking at his phone, he saw messages in both his group chat and one directly from Ade. Deciding to address Ade first he opened the message.

'You're a fucking liar. No way would a woman like that go for a virgin like you!'

'I'm not a virgin!' He typed out in reply and put his phone back in his pocket.

A couple of minutes later, Elaine emerged from the changing room, once again looking her beautiful self, the only give away to her having just been fucked, her ultra hard nipples and reddened cheeks from having multiple orgasms at the hands of her new, 18 year old lover.

'Let's go pay for this.' Elaine said. Holding up the crinkled lingerie she skipped off to the check out. 'That was so much fun!' she continued over her shoulder as she went. Passing the sex toys as she went, Elaine made eye contact with the shop assistant, who greeted her with a knowing smile. The assistant was beautiful, with her dark hair and eyes that were striking against her pale skin and enhanced by the bright red lip stick she was wearing. Tracking down her body, Elaine was impressed with the figure that greeted her. Clearly dressed for her job in a sex shop, the assistant wore all black with a shirt done up just at the bottom, hanging open and revealing a black lace corset. The worker turned round to head to the till to serve Elaine, giving a perfect view of her from behind. A sexy, if large arse was followed by sexy legs encased in seemed stockings and dangerously sexy high heels.

'Fuck! It was her outside the changing room door!' Thought Elaine before deciding she had no choice but to brazen the situation out.

''And then some!' said Elaine, holding the shop assistants gaze.

As the first exchange finished, Rich joined Elaine at the pay point.

'I'll be with you in a moment.' Said the store worker, turning to him.

'Oh, it's ok, I'm with her.' He replied, nodding towards Elaine with the new found confidence of a young man that had just popped his cherry.

'Yep, he helped me pick this out. He's very good.' Elaine chipped in, backing up her young lover.

'Oh, I see. That's £39.99 please.' The worker was shocked to see this young man, freshly out of sixth form with such a well put together woman.

Elaine presented her card and waited for the authorisation. The receipt printed and the worker ripped it from the machine. Taking a pen, the worker turned over the paper and scribbled on it.

'I work Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. If you ever need any more help choosing an outfit, you can always call me if I'm not in. I'd love to help.' The worker handed Elaine the receipt and as she took it, their fingers briefly touched and the two women once again made eye contact. 'I'm Louise, by the way.'

'Elaine...and I might just do that. Thanks, take care.' The sexy brunette grabbed Rich by the hand and walked out the shop, a feeling of contentment on both her inside and out. Today had been fun. Deviant and risky but lots of fun and Elaine enjoyed having a good time.

'Did you ever get your Burger King? All those orgasms have made me starving hungry!' Elaine was laughing and smiling as she joked along with Rich as they headed to get something to eat. Once seated, they both took out their phones. 'What's your number? I'll send you those pictures from my phone.'

'077....' Rich read out his phone number, Elaine typing it in as she read it back to him.

'There you go. Send me the ones you took please.' She said as Rich's phone buzzed as he received them.

Rich selected the half a dozen he had taken in quick succession and with the live action pictures on his I-phone, it looked like a filthy flicker book of a sexy milf giving head.

'None of them will believe me if I tell them this.' Rich said out loud, more thinking that meaning to speak the words to Elaine.

'Yes they will. Give me your phone. I think it's safe to say you have undeniable proof!' Taking Rich's phone from his hand, Elaine opened WhatsApp. 'I see Ade doesn't believe you. Ignore him. He'll believe you soon enough.' She opened his friends group chat, clicked on the attach file button on the screen and went to the picture gallery on the young man's phone. She selected ten pictures. Some showed her naked, some dressed in lingerie and bent over with her lover behind her, her face so contorted by pleasure that it was clear that Rich was doing a more than acceptable job of fucking this experienced milf. The last few showed Elaine close up with her eyes full of desire and she sucked on Rich's cock. 'There, they can't call you a liar now can they?' Taking an extra moment she went to her own message and sent herself the pictures she didn't have. 'Don't worry about sending me those pictures, I did it myself.' She finished, handing his phone back to him.

'So I have your number? Can I message you sometime? Maybe go for a pizza and to the cinema?' Rich asked as he took the phone. The innocence of the date idea charmed Elaine and even though it was against her better judgement, she happily invited him to.

'But don't get clingy or weird. If we go out, it doesn't mean we are boyfriend and girlfriend or anything. You still need to look for a girl if your own age...but until then, I might be able to teach you a thing or two?' Elaine shrugged and realised she had just offered to be this young man's sexual mentor. To take him from boyhood to being able to take a woman to heaven in bed.

'Well I'm not going to say no to that...Miss!' He finished his sentence with a laugh and Elaine joined in. She looked at her phone to see more enquiring messages from Nathan. He had been expecting Elaine to be at the end of his messages all day. He wanted to prove to his work pal that he was drinking with, that he had his aunty under his control and she would play along.

'Listen, I need to get going. I wasn't expecting such a fun trip and I'm a running quite a bit late now. That's your fault, by the way, for having more staying power that that small dicked mate of yours!' she said with a wink. 'Fancy walking me back to my car?

'It would be rude not to. Don't forget your bags.' Chris replied.

They chatted and giggled for the couple of minutes it took to head down to the car park. Elaine popped her boot and threw the bags in next to the bags of gravel from earlier. She had almost forgotten about her earlier escapades until now, the memory of being man handled by an old school friend shot a bolt of sexual energy through her once more. Stepping to the side of the car and opening her car door, she looked at Rich and pulled him in close. They kissed passionately and Elaine felt this horny youngster stir once more in his jeans.

'Oh no,' she told him, rubbing his hardening cock and she pulled away from the kiss. 'You'll have to take care of that later while you think of me.' She stepped in to the car and stretched her sexy legs out in front of her.

'I will, I'll he thinking of that for a long time.' Rich assured her.

'Promise?'

'Definitely.'

'Right, now I do have to get going. Speak soon...boy!' Elaine wanted to leave him with a final reminder that she was in control

'See ya...Miss.' He replied and closed her car door and walked away, unsure if that had all really happened.

Back in the car. Elaine opened Nathan's messages. Opened the gallery in WhatsApp and attached the pictures that she and Rich had taken between them and typed out a message with them.

'Sorry for the delay. I got distracted again. Lots to tell you. X'

Elaine clicked send and then sent one more message.

'Oh and say sorry to Chris for me. Tell him I'll make it up to him sometime!x'

Driving the 20 minutes out of town back home, Elaine was very aware of how wet her pussy was and on the familiar journey, allowed her mind to wander through the events of the day. From the moment Nathan had edged her to orgasm as she left the house. The random truck driver getting several flashes of her pussy from his cab. The same trucker being at the DIY shop she visited and allowing him to take XRated pictures of her. Two of his colleagues joining in the photoshoot, one of whom was her old school friend. Maybe a dozen or so people getting to see her pussy as she lay stranded on the floor after being knocked over. The cocky youngster Ade blowing his load so quickly over her. The nervous youngster Rich giving her the orgasms she needed. And knowing all the information she shared with Nathan was almost definitely being relayed to a total stranger. A squaddie that she had never set eyes on but knew every inch of her. And it was only 2pm!!