All Comments on 'Finally, a Day Off'

by theWriterInTheNude

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Really like your story. From a fellow Coloradan.

ocaladouglasocaladouglas10 months ago

exhalent story enjoyed ever word of it

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very well done parallel story to "Creating Constellations" and in some ways preceding it, at least in the publication dates which I have learned to pay attention to in Literotica. "Finally, A Day Off" came just a bit later, but they deal with contemporaneous events from different perspectives.

Couple related comments: first, if the last paragraph of this story had been included toward the beginning of Creating Constellations, much of the confusion about Alex + Alexus + Lex + AJ + X could have been clarified, or at least the reader would have a head's up. Second, I know the timelines were different for the two stories, but it might have been effective to use the Chapter approach where the different points of view could be dealt with contiguously. That said, I thought the two stories revealed added dimensions to the characters and the story as a whole. Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertheWriterInTheNude@theWriterInTheNude
I work as a computer programmer in my everyday life. Writing has always been a creative outlet that I don't always get. Erotic fiction is an exciting new thing. Writing in the nude is not new.