Finally, a Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brewery was supposed to be a temporary stop for AJ as he worked on an MBA. He had three years of CEO experience, but it didn't end well. He wanted more education before pursuing bigger opportunities. Lex asked him to be her CEO for a few years to help expand the brewery. A heart attack changed the trajectory of her life as well. Her Uncle Finn couldn't do the day-to-day things needed to be the master brewer, and he couldn't sit behind a desk. Before moving south, he gave X most of the Brewery to be closer to his kids. Uncle Finn still owned a minority stake but was very much hands-off. Lexi also volunteered the guest bedroom in her apartment while he went to school and managed the brewery.

Things hadn't always been easy for the Twin Alexes. Lexi broke his heart after high school. They became each other's firsts when their prom dates didn't work out. AJ fell head over heels for X, but the feelings weren't mutual. He almost withdrew from college after the breakup. Alejandro didn't want to encounter the woman that had been so close to him if she cast him aside for someone else. However, even with romantic love off the table, he couldn't stay away from X. It was only a month before he joined Alexus for weekly movie nights again.

It took almost a year to know why Alexus broke up with him. She had been as unsure of the reasons as him when X ended things. AJ's mind had been stuck on what he had done wrong, but there was nothing he could have done differently. X was a lesbian who didn't know it until she kissed a woman at the swimming hole.

One of the most incredible things about being called the Twin Alexes or Alex Squared was how much of opposites they were. AJ was 6'3", while Lex was a smidge over five feet tall. AJ had a tan complexion and brown hair from his Swedish mother and Mexican father, while X was blonde-haired, blue-eyed, and of a paler complexion. Sharing a birthday and a shortened name helped reinforce their tenuous unrelated twin status.

Alexus was pacing by the window to the brewery from the taproom; the construction crew had shown up an hour earlier as dawn broke. They had to text him to turn off the security system so they could get to work. He should have known that Lex would be there minutes after the call.

"You're going to pace a rut into the concrete floor if I let you stay here, Alexus." Alejandro shook his head with a laugh. "It won't do you any good to be here while the construction crew is. You'll just get in the way."

Lex had everything wrapped up in making the brewery a success. Her Uncle Finn was one of her few familial connections since X had come out. Her older sister supported her, but she lived in Vancouver with her husband, too far away to be a constant support. Her mother and father shunned her when they learned Alexus was a lesbian. Uncle Finn made sure she knew she was still loved.

"I know, I know. But why does it have to be today?" Lexi questioned without stopping her pacing. The summer season was the most pivotal of the year up here. They got plenty of snow during the winter, but their town didn't draw many visitors during other seasons without skiing opportunities. Tourists were the lifeblood of the brewery. AJ was expanding its reach to even out the lulls in the year. Lex had the skills to make this a much larger operation.

The loss of sales wasn't the only thing Lex was worried about. The adorable blonde tried to hide it, but she was anxious about it being Nude Day. Their old college friends wanted them to meet at the swimming hole that the Alexes found in geography class as freshmen.

AJ was the one that discovered a promising pond in satellite imagery of the nearby area. This was just after AJ decided to stop moping about breaking up with Alexus. He needed the woman in his life, with or without a physical relationship. X might be closer to him than his siblings. Most students in the class went with something nearby campus; AJ and Lex thought that was played out, so they went to the edge of the territory outlined by the professor.

Lexi was the one that suggested that they actually go out and find the hidden lake. It looked picturesque from the photos, but the satellite imagery failed to display its magnificence. Their report included hand-drawn maps and images of the hike and the swimming hole. It was early September and blazing hot after the walk. When they felt the water, it attracted them like gravity from an immense stellar object. In a blink, they found out the water was warm and skinny dipping would always be a part of a visit. Even if it was too cold for the pond, the hot spring that fed into it was available.

Their professor was impressed by their work, and they got the top grade in the class. The older man promised to keep its exact location a secret. The following summer, visits to the secluded spot became a weekly ritual. The good times were incalculable, especially when they pulled a group of close friends into their confidence.

"It's the first year. It may be a one-time thing, and some of our friends have a life outside work. Will it really be any different once we get up there? At least you won't worry about how things are going at the competition." AJ joked with his best grin. "I've never known you to be prudish, X." Lex would complain for a minute, then go along. She never shied away from the swimming hole.

"Damn right, I'm not prudish..." Alexus groaned. "It's not like you haven't seen all of this." She pointed up and down her body. Even if she was wearing overalls at the moment, he got the point. "What's the plan?" The day wouldn't be different from their typical visit as long as it was warmer than 80 degrees when they went there. No one wore clothes once they arrived.

"We thought we'd hike up to the little swimming hole we used to hang out at back in college. The one off the main trail. I'll carry the cooler with us." Another toothy grin covered his face. He was shocked that it appeared that Lex wasn't in on the plan already. She always talked to their friend Lucy, and it wasn't like the woman to keep anything secret.

Celina -- A little later

"They have a two-for-one deal if you go in naked, Celina!" Grace's voice was almost obnoxiously cheery when she pulled her new SUV into an open space underneath a giant anthropomorphic pot leaf. It reminded Cel of the chintzy old roadside attractions her father was so enamored with. Watching classic American movies and reading about road trips was how her father taught himself English when everyone else spoke French. Every summer as a girl, her family would pile in the car to cruise to a new state or visit a new province in Canada.

If it weren't for the marijuana theme of the place, it would be precisely a tourist trap that her parents would insist on stopping at, adding time to an already long drive. Back then, Cel would roll her eyes and fume at the imposition; she wanted to be with her friends and not be stuck in a car. Seeing this hokey sign made her feel nostalgic for those times.

Her parents now had a big spacious RV to circuit North America in. There was plenty of space and inspiration for them to write. Dad liked to embed himself in an area for a while to learn more than the popular destinations. He could make friends everywhere he went, making him an extraordinary travel writer. Mom was an introvert but found inspiration in all the people they met. It made her intricate science fiction worlds more believable.

"I only need one thing." Celina hopped out of the car wearing her green robe. It was still sheer, but she wouldn't strip out of it until they got to the swimming hole. Saving a few dollars wouldn't have her walking into a store on camera in her altogether. "One pack of gummies will get me through the weekend." Celina grabbed her purse from the back seat.

"Maybe you'll still get a discount if I come along." Grace slung on her shoulder bag and positioned it on a hip so nothing of her nudity was obscured. Celina wasn't sure it was because she was showing off, but the woman's pose was nearly the same as when she was clothed. However, she did seem to have a dollop more of her unflappable confidence in the nude. "I know you love a brownie after dinner."

"I... Maybe." Grace had a point, as usual.

The only three patrons in the dispensary were coming out as they entered. The curvaceous young woman among them was wearing only a pair of pink flip-flops and a diamond wedding ring on her left hand. The tall thin man she was with wasn't even wearing shoes, just a dark-colored wedding ring. Their olive-skinned compatriot wasn't participating in the holiday. Maybe I won't stick out as much as I thought.

"Bon jour!" Waved the friendly proprietor of Big Green's. This was far from Celina's first visit to Big Green's, but it had been a while since she had been in. "We have many new products since last you were here, Miss Tremblay." The Haitian-American older gentlemen's accent sounded nothing like her grandparents in Quebec, but it had its own charms.

"I can't believe you still remember me. I haven't been here in years."

"Les jolies jeunes femmes à qui je peux parler dans ma langue maternelle ne se promènent pas souvent dans ma boutique." (Pretty young women I can speak to in my native tongue don't oft walk in my shop.)

"Vous avez le meilleur magasin de l'état." (You do have the best shop in the state.)

"Glad you think so. I'm going to go roust my nephews from break. I must get some paperwork taken care of before the weekend. They can help you and your friend. Is Grace still not partaking?" The man reverted to English.

"No, she just came in hoping I could get a discount for the holiday."

"Je ne sais pas que vous ne participez pas." (I don't know, you aren't participating.) He smiled. "Don't worry about it; we'll take care of you."

"Je ne te vois pas non plus à l'affiche." (I don't see you on display, either.) Celina smiled.

"Je dois attendre la fermeture du magasin. Nous ne sommes pas autorisés à participer jusque-là. Vous ne pouvez pas participer si vous travaillez. Vous savez que je dois tout faire selon les règlements de l'État." (I have to wait until I close the store. We're not allowed to join in until then. You can't participate if you working. You know I have to do everything per the state regulations.)

The older man went to the back, and two tall and thin young men came out of the office area behind a line of glass cases that displayed buds, bongs, pipes, and pre-rolled joints. All the edibles were arrayed in cellophane that had a hint of more amateur work than their contents displayed. Dispensaries were still in an odd place, they were legal as far as the state of Colorado was concerned, but federally they were illegal. That meant that getting small business loans or working with some vendors that might also have federal contracts was forbidden.

It led to a rougher appearance on the packaging. The contents inside were still stellar. Celina always told Grace that she wished they had some examples without the active ingredients so she could experience the taste without getting any of the THC.

"Let me know if you need anything in the cases." The owner's nephew looked much like his uncle, just a few decades younger and with a close-cropped pate instead of the bald, shining head.

"I'm just looking around. You guys have added many things since I was last in here."

"Take your time." The two workers started to rearrange items and scrub smudges from the rows of glass cases.

The other nephew looked too young to work at the store, but the regulations meant he was at least eighteen. Mr. Etienne was a stickler for the rules; even though Celina had been there several times, he made her get her ID before he would sell anything to her.

"Elle est chaude!" (She's hot!) The younger of the workers pointed at Grace across the store. "Putain, je suis content que tu m'aies convaincu de rester au lieu d'aller à Denver." (Fuck, I'm glad you talked me into staying instead of going to Denver)

Celina kept her expression neutral as she browsed. Knowing French rarely came in as handy as her Spanish fluency. One covert advantage of being fluent in French was that she didn't look the part. Her Latin heritage was present in her complexion, brown eyes, and dark hair, but no one would suspect by looking at her that her father was from Quebec.

Most of the conversations she overheard weren't about her. Too many people had the impression that people discussing things in their native tongue were talking about the people that couldn't speak the language. That was rarely the case. People too often imagined that the world revolved around them when the conversations were considerably more mundane.

"Elle est plus que sexy. Je ne peux pas croire que des femmes nues se promènent dans notre boutique." (She's beyond hot. I can't believe that naked women just wander into our shop.) The older one said quietly as he cleaned the case.

"Sa chatte est parfaite. Et ces seins, je veux juste les presser." (Her pussy is perfect. And those boobs, I just want to give them a squeeze.) The younger one explained.

"C'est dommage que l'autre ne joue pas le jeu. J'aimerais voir ces seins au lieu de juste les pokeys." (It's too bad the other one isn't playing along. I'd love to see those tits instead of just the pokeys.) The older one's eyes shifted over to Celina.

"J'aurai peut-être besoin de quelques minutes dans la salle de bain après leur départ." (I may need a few minutes in the bathroom after they leave.) The younger one chuckled.

Celina quickly grabbed a bag of gummies and her favorite brownie as Grace continued to obliviously wander the store. She had to have felt their eyes following her around.

"Elle me taquine, se penchant avec sa chatte exposée." (She's teasing me, bending over with her pussy on display.)

"Je suis content de pouvoir me cacher derrière le comptoir. J'ai quelque chose que j'aimerais lui offrir." (I'm glad I can hide behind the counter. I've got something I'd like to give her.)

The last exchange was her breaking point. Grace liked the attention, but this wasn't right. "Je vais prendre le brownie et les bonbons gélifiés, s'il vous plaît." (I'll take the brownie and the gummies, please.) Celina walked to the counter and set her items down.

"Sorry!"

"Ce n'est pas à moi que tu dois t'excuser." (It's not me you should apologize to.)

"C'est sur la maison, mais ne le dites pas à mon oncle." (It's on the house, just don't tell my uncle.)

"Je sais que Grace est canon, mais ne lorgne pas si indiscrètement les clients de ton oncle. Vous n'êtes pas les seuls à connaître le français." (I know Grace is hot, but don't ogle your uncle's customers so indiscreetly. You're not the only ones that know French.) Celina waved at them and turned to leave. "Come on, Grace. You got me one hell of a discount." Grace would likely get a chuckle out of the exchange when Celina let her know all the details.

AJ -- A little earlier

"Right here?" AJ asked as he and X walked around the swimming hole, trying to find the perfect spot for at least ten minutes. X was a bit of a perfectionist. It served her well when running a brewery but could be annoying in other environments.

"Sure."

They took a few minutes to put down their blankets and towels. The giant Pink Sunset Brewing Company decal on the side of the cooler, would leave no doubt that the territory was claimed by the twin Alexes. AJ liked the addition of the Pride Brew label to the line of tags that decorated the top of the cooler. X was a proud lesbian, but it had taken some convincing to make it a small part of their brand identity. She still saw herself as caretaking her uncle's brewery rather than making it her own.

Her parents' attitude toward her since she came out likely made X more than a little skittish about advertising that she was gay. It brought physical pain to AJ when he thought about how they had cast her out of their house when she came out. Lex had no fear in declaring her sexuality in private but making it a part of one of her brews took some doing.

It was a team effort to accomplish. Lex devised a quartet of brews that could be used for the personally important label. AJ lobbied to get several LGBTQ+ friendly bars to get their clientele to select one of the brews as the Pride brew. X was only slightly chagrined that the patrons chose a Hefeweizen flavored with several locally sourced berries. The mixture was delicious, but the thimble berries and choke cherries were only available after June. She was able to get them frozen to make the perfect flavor. All AJ needed to do was gently prod the petite firebrand to get going.

She just needs to ask me to be her full-time CEO. The thought crossed his mind anytime he had a day off. X was found family, and although he had failed at making one family business a success, he had found his footing at Pink Sunset. Maybe she needs someone better than me.

"That was Lucy and Sal's minivan, right?"

"Yeah, that's the one. Salvy was bragging about it. He's as proud of that thing as he was his Cutlass."

Salvador's red Cutlass convertible was restored and modded by Salvador back in high school. It had been recovered from a junkyard, and it took him three years to make it drivable. He kept at it and made it a hit at car shows, even if some people turned up their noses at his use of a scrapyard modern LS instead of the numbers-matching motor it came with. Many didn't care that the old one completely seized up after years of loyal service.

That car had been an extension of Salvy and his bombastic personality, but when his wife got pregnant, he happily traded it for a fully optioned minivan. The deal even left enough left to start a substantial college fund. Thinking of him driving anything else was odd, but he was always all in regarding Lucy.

"Huh? I wonder where they've gotten off to. I want to know how many people we can expect."

"Probably more than last year," AJ commented. "We had a couple of dozen alumni up here. It was a pity you couldn't make it."

"There was that festival in Toronto this time last year. We hadn't hired you, then the boy and girl wonders, yet." She had a married couple now in charge of marketing the brewery at events. They may be older than AJ and herself, but that didn't preclude them from using the nickname.

The couple had earned the name marketing in New York before they moved back to Colorado to be near her family. "Getting a couple of bronze placings wasn't so bad." The big cooler they had carried between them had made being stealthy a little tricky, especially when being dropped off by rideshare. That was one of the reasons that they had gotten here earlier than the rest of the group. If there were a couple dozen people, they had better have brought their own, as even a large cooler wouldn't hold enough to share.

"You're going to get first this year. That whiskey-aged imperial stout is too good not to win." AJ believed in the product that he managed. Taking care of the more mundane aspects of managing a business for X had allowed her to get more creative with her concoctions. Most were still classic recipes with added fruit or new aging techniques, but all turned out spectacular.

"You're just trying to will the brewpub into existence." Lex smiled. It hadn't taken long to get completely comfortable being nude around Alejandro again.

"It's going to make us bank. I promise. It won't just be tank three getting a restoration." AJ reassured her. This was the first significant addition on his list since he accepted the interim CEO position.

The pair had a bet going on the results of the contest. Lex didn't think a gold medal was possible; she didn't make the type of high-concept brews that always seemed to win. Her method concentrated on doing things right, as her uncle taught her. If she won the bet, AJ had to start a new ad campaign starring himself. If he won, the taproom would become a brewpub.

123456...9