Finally, a Day Off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh-huh." X seemed distracted by her phone. It wasn't likely to get much of a signal up here in the mountains.

"Why don't we check out the hot springs before we reapply lotion?" Alejandro tried to keep his bestie busy so she wouldn't run down the battery on her phone worrying. It wasn't like they could do anything to help if there was an issue.

"Sounds good. I could use a soak." X put on a brave smile.

The swimming hole's hot springs were far easier to get to from the pond, but it was still too cold early in the morning to follow the inlet up. There was also a labyrinthine path through thorny berry buses to the pool that was nigh inaccessible unless one had memorized the appropriate switchbacks to get there.

AJ let X lead the way through the brambles, partially to see if she still had it memorized and partially to see if her notorious sense of direction failed her. It wasn't too much of a surprise when she weaved through the path on the correct route. These hot springs had been burned into their collective memory.

The sounds above the burbling of the hot springs had AJ reaching out to stop X's advance. From experience, he knew they had found Lucy and likely Salvy, though he wasn't vocalizing like his wife. X unwittingly stepped around the arm that reached out to grab her.

Lucy was energetically riding her husband on the shore of the cloudy, mineral-rich waters. The comely African American was AJ's second crush hooked up with. At least with Lucy, he had never had allusions of their coming together being more than a tryst. That didn't mean his brain wasn't reminiscing about an incredible weekend of sex. AJ tried to retreat before his anatomy popped up and embarrassed him.

It took some convincing to get Lexi to retreat. She seemed satisfied trying to get a conversation going with her good friend while Luce had sex. He finally convinced her to return to camp and help set up the tent. A spot of shade might be nice as the day got warm.

Lucy didn't seem bothered about being caught when she and Salvy eventually emerged from their impromptu love nest. After another discussion that revealed Lucy and AJ's tryst, the pair wandered off to set up their own base for the day's operations.

People started to filter into the secluded glen as the air warmed. It was far busier than AJ had ever seen. He felt a little nostalgic for when it was just a dozen of his friends out here drinking, smoking, and doing the other things that would put them on the hit list in a slasher film from the eighties. X discovered why she always lost interest in her boyfriends and made love to a woman for the first time.

This swimming hole was vital to AJ as it brought him and X back together after she had justifiably broken his heart. Had their professor not forced them to partner up for the geography assignment, who knows where his life would be now. AJ's platonic love for X might have been a stronger bond than he had with his younger siblings.

If he had to survive the destruction of the mill without his best friend, he wouldn't have known how to handle it. He relied on his best friend as much as she did him. AJ was her only local family now that her uncle had moved to be near his children. Here I am reflecting and haven't even busted out the gummies yet.

"Excuse me, is this spot taken?" A gorgeous, tall redheaded woman asked X. The new woman had X absolutely apoplectic. She was beautiful with large, natural breasts and a smoothly waxed womanhood, but something drew AJ's eyes to the woman hiding in her shadow.

Beautiful tan skin and long dark hair were peeking out from behind her best friend, trying to apparently hide her naked body from the new people.

"You two can take it." AJ tried to stay calm. He didn't want to scare the worried beauty away. "X doesn't usually stare and drool like this. She thinks you're cute."

"So tall..." X babbled in the direction of the newcomers.

"Hi, I'm Alejandro, but everyone calls me Alex or AJ. The drooling mess is Alexus." AJ kept his cool.

The beauty behind the redhead rolled her eyes and stepped around her friend. "I'm Celina," The name sounded incredible in her Mezzo-Soprano tones. "And this, evidently just as spellbound woman is Grace." Her stance was suddenly confident. "We were going to find a spot by Brad and Mel, but they're in the shade, and I need some sun."

Celina's beauty tried to rob his ability to speak, much as Grace had managed with X, but AJ kept his composure, barely. "Should we just let them stare?" AJ shrugged and flashed his best smile.

"They'll figure it out." The smile that Celina volleyed in return was positively incandescent.

"Need some help getting set up, Celina?"

"That would be nice." Celina smoothed an errant strand of hair over her ear, and AJ nearly swooned.

Tall and toned, Celina was the very definition of AJ's dream girl. Smoldering brown eyes spoke of energy and will that had been temporarily obscured by shyness but now shone through with heat. She was thin but not scarecrow-like. There was natural muscle on her svelte form. Her brown hair was mainly corralled into a ponytail, but a few strands framed her beautiful face. Dark red lipstick was the perfect color for her tan complexion.

Her breasts were high and perky in a perfect teardrop shape. Their size wouldn't rival her pale friend, but the form and her small, dark-colored nipples sat perfectly at the inflection point of the swell of her breasts. AJ tried not to stare but couldn't help taking in every part of the nude woman. Her womanhood was waxed bare, and a prominent clitoral hood grabbed AJ's focus momentarily. Tall, lean legs terminated in a pair of well-used black hiking boots. The Nude Day celebration was far from the first time the woman had been out hiking.

AJ used to love getting out in the wilderness nearly weekly during the summer but had been slowed by responsibilities, first at the mill and now at Pink Sunset. All he knew now was that he needed to take advantage of his time with Celina to practice his atrophied flirtation skills just a little.

"So, you two were our replacements after we graduated." AJ didn't like how his first attempt sounded. It sounded more accusatory than fun.

"Huh?" Celina was confused.

"This place was kept to about a dozen people knowing about it. I'm making an assumption here, but if you know Brad and Mel, I think we've heard stories about you before."

"Oh, yeah. You must be the twins." Celina winked at him.

"That's one of our more favorable nicknames."

Celina -- that same time

AJ had made an impression on Celina immediately. She tried to stay detached, but it was difficult when the naked stud seemed so friendly. He was a tall and muscled Latino with a hair color that was browner than typical. Celina couldn't be sure whether it came from spending time outside or genetics.

A well-groomed goatee had a thin tuft of grey hair that gave AJ a maturity beyond his years. His straight and gleaming smile was incredible. Thick arms looked to be for more than just looks. I'll bet they would feel good wrapped around me.

The man didn't have a speck of body hair other than under his armpits and a close-cropped thatch around his manhood. The color of that hair led credence that his hair color was naturally the shade of brown she was observing. Maybe he spends a lot of time naked outside. Celina tried to reason, but the presence of tan lines framing where his lack of a bathing suit would be obliterated those thoughts.

Naked men didn't always trip Celina's trigger; she preferred to see them in a pair of boxer briefs when she ogled them. She only wanted to see the dangly parts when they were getting ready to be used for purpose. Since he was naked, though, she couldn't resist making some observations. He looked average in his unexcited state, but Celina knew that wasn't definitive, as guys didn't usually have a perfect ratio between their flaccid and erect states. His testicles sagged a bit in the warmth of the day. Everything she could see was trimmed and evenly groomed.

"So, you two found this place?" Celina looked back over toward AJ as he turned around to grab a pack. His ass was big and powerful looking, but it needed to be proportional to strong legs that didn't skip squats and lunges.

"Yeah, as part of a geography class."

"Thank you for that. Grace and I have had lots of great memories up here. You and the other Alex aren't together, are you?" Celina didn't have time for a relationship but could at least window shop while she was here.

"Not since high school." There was a flash of pain in AJ's gorgeous brown eyes for just a moment. "She's gay."

"Well, that's good for Grace," Celina smirked as she placed down a thick towel. "I've never seen her stare at a woman like that before."

"Is she a lesbian?" The question sounded hopeful.

"She's bisexual."

"Good. Those two are going to bang." AJ smiled.

"I think they're going to do more than that." Celina's eyes pivoted to the large cooler at the back of the area. "You two must love Pink Sunset."

"I'd hope so. X owns the place." AJ looked over at the petite blonde proudly.

"Oh, that's awesome. They have a neon Pride Brew sign over the bar where I work. I'm more of a wine gal, but the bartender raves about her portfolio."

"Huh, we only made a batch of a couple dozen signs."

"We? Do you work there too?"

"Yeah, I'm her CEO."

"You two seem far too young for that." Celina hoped she didn't sound dismissive. "But you have to be doing something right for how often I see it on tap in Denver."

"We're trying to expand slowly. X can barely keep up with demand, but we should have a big expansion rolling out before next summer."

"Celina?" A familiar face appeared and interrupted their conversation.

"Tyson, uh, hi." Celina felt like cowering behind something again. Tyson was an ex-boyfriend and one that she had a long-simmering crush on before he took her to a fraternity party leading to a month-long relationship. It fell apart before winter break, and Cel never returned to school after taking a culinary opportunity.

"Wow, you look good. This is Robin, my wife." He clutched the hand of a curvy raven-haired woman whose confidence and big smile rivaled Grace.

"This is my new friend AJ. How have you been?"

"Good. I met Robin my senior year, and we welcomed our first child early last year. A boy!" Tyson beamed proudly. "Are you still cooking?"

"Congratulations, both of you." Celina meant it sincerely; Tyson was a good guy, even if he occasionally seemed tactless. "I'm a sous chef in Denver, still paying my dues. How's the world of architecture?"

"Robin's the real pro. I putter around while she's engineering skyscrapers." Tyson pulled his woman close and kissed her on the cheek. "So... I... err... I like the changes." He turned a bright pink. "You were pretty before, but this suits you better."

"Oh, thanks. It's given me a new confidence." Celina was embarrassed that she had gotten her breasts augmented.

"I'm glad you didn't go too big." Robin chimed in.

"I would have been happy if I could have gotten them a little perkier. This was better than I dreamed of, though."

"Hey, Tyson?" A fraternity brother of Tyson's that Cel vaguely knew interrupted the conversation before it could get any more awkward.

"Let me guess. You need me to start the grill."

"Yeah."

"Hey, Cel!" Grace shouted from several yards away.

"You need something?" Celina kept looking over to see how well Grace and X were getting along. There was something special about the women talking and stealing glances at one another.

"He's cute." Grace was probably trying to be discreet but was never good at subtlety or deceit. X saw it and smiled just a little.

"Yes, he is. But I'm not sure he's interested in me." Celina shrugged. She neither had the time nor confidence for a relationship. Her being cheated on more than a few times by a man she loved made her cautious.

"I can tell he is. HE keeps peeking over at you. Hi, AJ!" Grace smirked and waved at the man.

"Uhh..." Alejandro studdered.

"AJ, we need your help," X said in a sing-song manner and then feigned a pout.

"Okay. What do you need?" AJ seemed skittish. His confidence temporarily waned oddly.

"Well, Lex and I just thought we were wearing backpacks and might have rubbed off all the sunscreen on our backs while we hiked in," Grace explained. Celina glared at her bestie. "Could you help Celina out? I would, but I doubt she wants the strong stuff on her skin."

"Us pale girls have to stick together." Lex shrugged, but there was something lecherous in her eyes.

"Uh, as long as it's okay with you, Celina." The stammer continued.

"I can't reach back there." Celina tried to stay calm, hoping that would let his bright confidence return.

"Sure." The bright smile returned as he took the bottle from Cel.

"Why don't we find an open spot for you to help me?" Celina wanted to grab his hand and pull him over the recently vacated bright orange towel that Celina had brought with her. Instead, she just did her slinkiest walk over.

"Ladies first."

"A gentleman, or do you just want to get a chance to touch me?" Celina waggled her eyebrows but laid down on a towel.

"Uhh... Not going to complain." AJ plopped down beside her and squirted a healthy dollop of lotion into his big hands.

"Those two are going to fuck." Celina said crudely. It was fun trying to mess with the handsome man.

"And then those two are going to get married." AJ started to massage her shoulders.

"You might be right. I hope she gets to fuck more than once before that happens." Celina shuddered a little under his strong yet delicate hands. She hoped he didn't notice.

"So, who's Tyson?"

"An ex-boyfriend. We dated before the boob job." Celina steered directly into the topic that had to be on his mind.

"They're very nice. I had no idea they weren't natural. Everything about you is gorgeous, though." AJ said without stammering or loss of confidence.

"Thanks. Mind getting my ass and the back of my legs? I always miss a spot on my calves." Celina beseeched him curiously.

"Are you sure?" Alejandro's question seemed rhetorical, so Celina didn't verbalize an answer. "It would be my pleasure."

"Yeah, it will." Celina smiled, feeling a little cheeky.

"It is a very nice bottom. Ten out of ten." AJ gave one glute a soft pat.

"Thank you, it's all from running around a kitchen like my hair is on fire."

"Whatever your routine is, it works for you." AJ didn't linger past his welcome as he got the lotion rubbed in.

"You're next. I can take care of my own front side, as much fun as that could be." Celina rolled over toward him. His brown eyes met hers as if magnetized.

"Okay." AJ started to lay down on the towel to her side. Celina couldn't help looking and seeing that she had gotten a partial rise from the man. His semi-erect cock was already much more enormous than he had been.

"You need me to do everything, too?"

"If you don't mind."

"Not at all." Celina warmed the lotion as AJ had. "If you're not dating Lex, is there someone else that couldn't come along with you?"

"I'm single if that's what you're asking. Are you?"

"Maybe, I don't really have the time to date."

"I know that well. Summer's the only time things slow even a little. The Brewery is far busier, but at least I don't have classes." AJ sounded sedate as Celina felt every muscle group beneath his smooth skin.

His ass was a work of art. I'll bet he could put that to use. Celina couldn't help thinking.

"So, Grace and I still haven't met up with Brad and Mel." Celina flopped back on her own towel to put on lotion on the other parts of her that never saw the sun lest they burn. "You can come to say hi if you'd like."

"I would like, but I need a minute." AJ turned his head to talk to her and watch the show. At the admission of needing a minute, he turned bright red.

Celina had no doubt why a man would want a minute before galivanting about the place on Nude Day. I would kind of like a peek. She thought and suppressed an impure giggle. Controlling her desire to mess with the man a little was even more dubious. She forced herself to her feet and over toward Grace and X.

Grace looked to be hypnotized again by the petite blonde as she was getting sunscreen on every inch. It almost felt invasive to ask her to come along, but the quartet would come looking for them if they didn't seek out Brad, Mel, Salvy, and Lucy.

"Brad and Mel want us to come to say hello." Celina's voice seemed to startle Grace even if she attempted to speak softly.

"Oh, uhh... sure. You good, Lexi?" Grace stuttered.

Celina walked away, wanting to give the two women privacy.

"You two look rather chummy." Celina teased when Grace met up with her.

"She's hot, right!?" Grace was practically vibrating with excitement. This was something powerful.

"If you're into petite blondes, she is beautiful." Celina could acknowledge the beauty in women even if that was not how she went.

"I am."

"Good. She makes you glow." Celina kept walking toward Lucy and Mel as she talked.

"Glow?"

"Celina! I haven't seen you up here in years!" Lucy bounced over to the pair.

"Been busy."

"Uh-huh! Nice tits!" If Tyson lacked tact, Lucy was negative tact. She thrived on it.

"Thanks, I like'em." Celina rolled her eyes slightly at Luce's tone of voice.

"What's AJ think of them?" Mel joined the scrum. She was usually much more diplomatic, but she and Lucy fed off each other.

"He likes'em too." Grace smiled and stepped over to the women's side.

"He's a good guy." Melanie smiled innocently.

"I don't have time for romance."

"He also has a big cock if you're just looking for fun." Lucy smiled and gave Celina a wink.

"What about X, Grace?" Celina quickly changed the subject.

"I knew you four would hit it off!" Melanie cheered.

"I've been trying to get the four of you out here simultaneously for years. Guess I just needed to get pregnant for it to finally happen." Lucy smiled.

They conversed for a while, Grace constantly stealing glances at X. Alejandro and the pretty lass talked before Lucy broke them up, and X went swimming. Time to tip the scales on matchmaking. Celina slipped away quietly to talk to the floating petite blonde.

Alejandro -- A little later

It was fun catching up with some friends that he hadn't seen in ages, but AJ couldn't help his eyes finding Celina frequently. He hoped the stunning young woman didn't think he was creepy. Everything around the swimming hole was so peaceful he almost forgot he was naked. He didn't seek nudism but had no problem joining in. It's comfortable, and I see cute naked women this way.

"Do you like Celina?" The tall redhead that had taken a shine to X shuffled over to him as he tossed a football around with some guys and gals on his coed intramural flag football team nearly a decade ago.

"She's cute and sassy. What's not to like?" AJ responded, throwing a long pass to a streaking brunette being defended by her slightly overweight fiancé.

"Good, I've seen the way you two are talking. She's single. Take a swing." Grace caught the ball one-handed as it came back and tossed it to AJ.

"Nice catch."

"Intramural women's champs in 2016. Can't throw for shit, though. It's why Celina played QB."

Why's that make her so much hotter? "She certainly has my attention. I don't think I have the time to date, though."

"Eh, neither does she. Not really. You two could have some fun, though."

"What about you and X?" He tossed another pass.

"I don't know... I like her, but... I not looking for anything casual." It didn't look like she was paying attention when her hands flew up, and she caught the ball thrown just off the center of her mass.

123456...9