Finally Together Ch. 02

Story Info
Sani and Damon spice things up.
2k words
3.86
6k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/12/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been almost a year since Damon and I moved in together. The sex between my 6'0", 250 lb. "little brother" and I has been fucking mind-blowing!

I have always known that I have a "kinky side", but until Damon I'd never found anyone that I felt comfortable enough to explore it. However, he has been very accommodating and more than enthusiastic.

About a month ago, he indulged me in something I have always wanted to try: bondage.

I went online and found videos and forums for beginners. Damon purchased the tools: nylon ropes, strips of silk material and blindfolds. We started out slowly. Occasionally using a blindfold or binding wrists during sex.

(We even came up with a safe word – "Skittles" – which neither of us has used.)

Of course, I wanted to take things a step further. I proposed to Damon that we should each take a turn tying up and completely dominating the other; once as a "top" and once as a "bottom". The idea of being either made me wet.

Damon agreed, and allowed me to take my turn first. A few days later, l asked him to join me in our den/exercise room. I had a short length of nylon rope, a blindfold, a large bottle of massage oil and my iPhone waiting.

I blindfolded him, and after planting my horniest, wettest kiss on him to get us started, I slowly undressed him. Once Damon was completely nude, I firmly bound his wrists in front of him with the rope. Leading him over to the home gym, I climbed up onto the bench and securely looped the other end of the ropes over the highest bar and pulled it tight. With Damon's hands suspended over his head – I stepped back and admired his thick, brown physique. His semi-hard cock twitched in anticipation of what was coming. I felt the familiar tingle between my legs and in my nipples.

I propped my silenced iPhone on an adjacent chair, opened the Camera app, adjusted the focus and pressed record.

Next, I opened the massage oil – I was so excited that my hands trembled. Then I just started rubbing the oil over every inch of his body (missing the top of his head, his forearms and hands since I was too short to reach them). When I was done, Damon's body was glistening. The t-shirt I was wearing was stained with the oil too, so I pulled it over my head and tossed it aside.

Neither of us said anything – I'm usually the talker during sex, but I was too excited to think of anything to say. It was hard to know what to do next.

Damon's cock was at full attention now. I took it into my hand and slowly stroked him. He gasped and bit his lip – he always did this when he was trying to concentrate.

With my other hand, I circled and teased his nipples. This made him squirm (Damon's nipples are REALLY sensitive), which only made me "hornier" – like that was actually possible. I walked behind him, pressing my bare breasts against his back, reached around and continued to tease and pinch his nipples.

Damon moaned.

"Oooh, you like that, baby...?" I purred at him. "Tell Sani you like it when I tease your nipples..."

"I like it, Sani..." he finally groaned. "Yeah, I like it...when you play with my nipples..."

I slipped a hand back to his cock. It twitched and throbbed in my hand. I stood behind him for several minutes, stroking his thick, cock and playing with his nipple. Then I moved back in front of him, on my knees this time, licking his cock and massaging his balls.

I took him down my throat until it made me gag. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and let him face-fuck me for several strokes.

I pushed my hand between Damon's thighs, so he had to stand on his toes when his legs spread. His entire body was extended – he looked like an inverted "Y".

This gave me another naughty idea.

I pulled away and moved behind him again. This time I spread Damon's ass-cheeks and attacked his anus with my tongue. He began to squirm away again, but I pulled him back. Soon he was on his toes again, legs and ass spread, with his hips arched to take my tongue assault. From between his legs, I continued to stroke his cock, milking it as I rimmed his asshole.

When I finally inserted the well-oiled tip of my index finger into his tight anus, he didn't squirm away. He seemed to like what I was doing.

"Gimme that ass, baby..." I snarled at him. "Gimme that tight, black ass..."

"Sani..." Damon gasped. "Uuhh...Omigod! Oh, yeah..."

I always wanted to do this to a guy, but no one else would let me get close. The way that Damon was apparently enjoying this made me wish that I actually had a cock. Maybe one day he'd let me fuck him with a strap-on...?

The thought almost made me cum.

"You like it when I fuck your ass, don't you Dae...?!" I said pressing another knuckle into him.

"Yesss..." He hissed between clenched teeth.

I finger-fucked him until my hand began to cramp and I had to switch.

I moved to his right side, with my right hand stroking his cock, and my left fucking and massaging his ass. I also had to stand on my toes so that my tongue could reach his right nipple. I pressed against his thigh, humping it as best as I could. None of this was very comfortable, but I really didn't care.

(We had a good laugh later when we watched the iPhone recording... I looked like a horny, brown elf!)

Damon's leg started to jerk and twitch uncontrollably. This meant he was about to cum.

I moved back to my knees in front of him. I sucked and stroked him, while reaching back behind his balls to re-insert my finger into his ass.

"Sani...!" Damon finally cried out, throwing his head back. Sweat mixed with oil and ran down his face and neck.

He came long and hard. This time I swallowed every drop of his cum (I usually don't).

I kept sucking until I felt him going limp in my mouth. He slumped against the ropes when he was done. I leaned back and spread my legs, slipped my hand into my sweaty panties and worked my clit until I came. It didn't take long.

I felt incredibly satisfied.

I freed Damon's wrists and we cleaned up. We went to bed and watched the iPhone recording. We laughed and fucked until we were both sore.

When I woke the next morning, my first thought was that it was now Damon's turn to be the "top", and I was just as excited as when it was my turn.

A few days later he told me to "be ready for anything".

Normally when we're alone or have nowhere to go, I walk around the house wearing very little clothing. One Saturday morning after my shower I walked about in a tank-top that just barely covered my ass. My hope was to entice Damon, so I guess you could say "it worked".

Around noon, he called me into the kitchen. Just as I passed through the door, Damon caught me from behind and pinned be against the counter. The suddenness actually frightened me a little (which also excited me). It was very easy for a former collegiate wrestler to have me in a tight hold, blindfolded and my arms bound behind me – forearms together. Damon didn't utter a single word while I babbled incessantly.

"Omigod...what are you gonna do to be?" I moaned. "Are you gonna fuck me...? Are you gonna make me suck your big, thick black dick...?"

I hoped for and anticipated him doing all that and more.

He walked me into another room; the living room I judged by the feeling of the rugs against by bare feet. There was music playing - the thumping club music that he listened to when he exercised.

Damon guided me back into the leather chair and pushed me down into it. When he was done, I was settled back against pillows, and both legs were over the arms of the chair. My ankles, calves and thighs were also firmly bound so that my legs were spread wide. My damp, hungry pussy was fully exposed and waiting at the edge of the cushion.

Then he did something that was completely unexpected - Damon put cotton-balls in my ears. I could just barely hear the muffled thump of the music, and definitely could not hear his movements.

Thump-thump-thump-thump...the muffled music sounded like I was underwater.

"Damon...? Damon-baby, what are you doing...?" I moaned, slightly disoriented.

I pleaded for what seemed felt like forever. Damon knew that the begging made me hornier and wetter.

Then he ran his fingers across the bottoms of my feet in the most sensitive and ticklish spots. I gasped, giggled and trembled. He tickled me some more and I felt as if I was about to cum. I felt so helpless, and I loved it.

Then he pinched and tugged my nipples through the tank-top. I pushed my breasts towards him, chasing his fingers.

I squealed and bit my lip, squirming against the ropes.

He stopped again. Once again it felt as if he kept me waiting forever. As far as I could tell, Damon had left the room.

The next sensation I felt was Damon's mouth and tongue on my anxious pussy. He sucked and licked my clit exactly the way I like. He brought me close to orgasm – and stopped.

Again there was the long pause. Thump-thump-thump-thump...

"Please baby, don't stop..." I begged. I squirmed and grind my hips as much as I could hoping that maybe I could get myself off, but it didn't work.

This time when Damon came at me it was with his mouth against mines. I absolutely LOVE the way Damon kisses me – like we were hungry, horny teenagers – hard and wet!

He didn't touch me at all with his hands, only his mouth. The kissing alone was enough to send me over the edge – this wasn't the first time he'd made me cum just by kissing me. I thought that I might be staining the chair until I remembered that Damon had laid a towel under me.

Damon left me to catch my breath for a few minutes.

When he touched me again, it was with his fingers in my pussy, and then my ass. Damon's fingers are quite thick, so it almost feels as if a smaller version of his cock has entered me.

My toes curled and he started tickling me again. The combined sensations were both frustrating and exquisite.

"Baby..." I gasped. "Please..." I was simultaneously begging him for more of one and less of the other. I came very close to using the safe word.

Then he stopped and moved away again. I was both frustrated and relieved.

Finally, he slowly and deeply entered me with his cock until I felt his balls against my ass. Damon did not move once while he was inside – I could feel his cock pulsing as the muscles in my pussy tightened around him.

Then just as slowly as he entered, he began to pull out, stopping about halfway, and then slowly entered me again. He did this repeatedly. I could feel another orgasm starting build inside me, but I tried to hold back for as long as I could – I didn't want it to end just yet.

When Damon kissed me it didn't matter – I came again, and I came hard. Despite the blindfold, everything became very bright. He stayed inside of me, continuing his slow stroke in and out.

Damon emptied his load inside me a few minutes later. When he untied me, my arms and legs were cramped and sore, and my pussy still tingled.

He brought out his cell phone to show me the he had also recorded our session. We laughed and watched it several times and fucked again.

Bondage is now a part of our sex life.

A few months later I gave Damon and even bigger surprise – I asked him to marry me. He said "yes".

I can't wait for the honeymoon...!