All Comments on 'Finally We Met'

by Lighthousenorth

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
zephyerzephyerabout 1 year ago

Seems familiar, I didn't get a cock until I was 40, though I spent many years thinking about it and trying to get up the nerve to do so.

Enjoyed your story.

PG564EPG564Eabout 1 year ago

Very much liked and was aroused by your story. Seems to me that once a man's mind "sees" him sucking dick and swallowing cum is powerful and does not go away. I too, never imagined a man's cock would be so smooth and strong. So nice to look at, play with, and suck on it with wild abandon.

I was 63 when I gave my first blowjob and swallowed a stranger's sperm. Fucking loved it so much. I had desired to perform this sexual act on a man for 8 years. I was addicted the instant his cock head filled my mouth and felt a sexual happiness to good to describe.

Gave you a 5!

LighthousenorthLighthousenorthabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment, Zephyer. My first story here and I'm happy you and many others appear to like it.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

My my what a hot story, I’m so glad I didn’t wait till I was in my 60’s before I sucked my first cock. I started when I was 18 and in the Navy. I started out getting sucked off in the peep booths of an adult bookstore. After a few months of wondering what it’s like to suck a cock I was stoned in a booth when with out being invited a guy stuck his hard cock thru the gloryhole between our booths. I grabbed his cock and stroked it for a few minutes then got down and slipped it in my mouth. I liked it. He lasted only about 3-4 minutes and he started to cum in my mouth. I gagged but took his load in my mouth. When he was done he bolted out of the booth. It was my first time and I just couldn’t swallow his cum so I spit it into the trash can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fun story. so relatable. I need to build the courage to approach my divorced male friend to engage in some intimate touching, sucking and fucking! We've been friends for over 25 years and have never entertained anything sensual. I'm not sure how he would respond. Do I take a chance??

LighthousenorthLighthousenorthabout 1 year agoAuthor

It's a true story, Anonymous, so you see there's always a chance. Maybe "accidentally" store a nude selfie (or a photo of a nude man) between your holiday photos and then invite him to look to these together. Well, just a suggestion.

Hot story too, Shorty. I don't mind I already was 60. I had good sex with woman anyway. But I am very happy it finally happened with a man ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'm a 56 year old bi curious married man. I have not had sex with my wife for a long time. She has lost any interest. I have been very curious about being with another man. I have been craving a cock, sucking it, stroking it, making him cum. I would love to have another man who is in the same situation. I'm sure there are many guys in my situation. This story has gotten me hard and have been leaking cum.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorthabout 1 year agoAuthor

A pity that you are anonymous. We could have chatted about the possibilities. Or just exchange fantasies about it. Why don't you make an account. You're still an anonymous for other users then, so it's really safe.

pasbeau92pasbeau92about 1 year ago

Je comprends tellement ce que vous avez ressenti pour avoir connu ma première relation avec un homme seulement à 58 ans !!! Et que de regrets pour tout ce temps perdu ...

explorer256explorer2567 months ago

Straightforward and erotic. Very sexy.

cdsteficdstefi7 months ago

Nice: short, sweet and believable.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth7 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comments. And @cdstefi: nothing is fictiin in this story, except the name Paul.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hiya I’m a 53 yr old married Aussie bear - wifey is 45 Asian BBW. Read your story, and wanted to let you know how incredible it is. I had to find a release immediately afterwards, and the best thing is it’s true..many thanks

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yum. What a pleasurable and erotic story. Many of us readers can relate. I'm in my 60's and had not sucked a cock since my mid 20's. The desire kept getting stronger and I finally started looking. I met a guy & I was nervous as hell. He talked me down from the ledge and I quickly found myself between his legs licking his balls. I took my time working around his genitals and after what seemed liked a long time I took his cock into my mouth. It was such a pleasurable feeling and one that seemed so natural. It was as if I was born to suck cocks and his cock felt so good in my mouth.

Thanks for the enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Inspiring, I am a long term married guy at the same age as you who still loves his wife but our sex life has become non existent over the last 10 years. This led me to lots of masturbation and over the years of declining sex and using my hand to relieve myself, I needed to find new inspiration in order to have good orgasm's. As a result I have developed a desire to try oral with a guy to the point where I'm actively working to try make it happen safely (don't want STD). This isn't really new as I did have these thoughts 40+ years ago while in high school but after discovering sex with women, those thoughts retreated with only fleeting ideas during active sex years with my wife. Anyhow, I am seriously looking at meeting a guy a from an app after finding out he travels locally to a hotel that is only about 10 minutes away from my home. This man is willing to indulge my oral fantasy in it's fullest where I get to experience the scent of a man after a days work. My masturbation is about a guy who showers in the morning, goes to work, comes home and does not shower before he gets a blow job.

I want the scent, smell, taste of a guy in my oral fantasy. I picture him as warm, a little sweaty in his underwear and I get to undress him and get my face into his warm musky crotch which I can smell as I start to undress him. Anyhow, huge source of orgasm for me thinking of bringing a hairy masculine, musky scented married man to a strong, cum pulsing orgasm in my mouth where I get to taste him in full and swallow his sticky warm load.

LighthousenorthLighthousenorth5 months agoAuthor

Thanks for your comment and story. A pity you're anonymous. Would be great to share fantasies.

explorer256explorer2565 months ago

Very erotic, I could imagine being YOU.

Wag_that_tail86Wag_that_tail863 months ago

A great story, glad you two have each other.

Run4fun2Run4fun22 months ago

Your story is very stimulating to me because you describe your encounter in an open, honest manner. I’m now 63 and a very fit distance runner so I feel young and finally allow myself to admit I want a similar experience. I desire an older gent to share this intimacy in a way that hopefully approaches your experiences.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLighthousenorth@Lighthousenorth
Dutch guy, now retired in SE Asia. Naturist, photographer, storyteller, lover of woman and of sex with men. Just a friendly old man. If you're one too, let's chat. And if you happen to be on holiday here, let's meet for a coffee or a beer. Not shy to show myself on cam, but y...