Find Something You Like?

Story Info
During Covid, chance meeting on a train.
2.5k words
4.54
4.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake got on the train going home from campus. He had just attended a class where there were only 8 students allowed, due to social distancing, with the COVID19 virus pandemic scare. He could have attended the class session online, but he wanted to go out and be around other people after two weeks of being cooped up at home.

On the train, people sat apart, also social distancing. Jake cleaned his glasses as he sat on one end of a bench. Across from him, he noticed another guy reading a book, whom he had seen a couple of times on campus. As Jake put back his glasses back on, the other guy looked up, noticed Jake, smiled, and went back to reading his book.

Jake leaned back, watching the guy facing him. He was hot, this guy. Wearing a cut-off tank-top revealing his abs and a hair trail disappearing under his shorts, the kind of shorts with loose legs halfway down the thighs, that guys usually wore when jogging or working out in the gym, the guy looked hot. Not wanting to take his eyes off the hot guy, Jake decided just to lean back and enjoy the eye candy instead of going over his class notes.

Some minutes later, the guy looked up and around, met Jake's eyes, smiled again, adjusted his crotch, and went back to his book. Jake's heart skipped a beat. As the guy adjusted himself, he spread his thighs wider, and unbelieving his eyes, Jake glanced the tip of cock peeking against the hairy thigh through the shorts leg. The hot guy was free-balling, and apparently unaware that his dick was peeking out. Jake inhaled thinking that the guy must be hung, so much so that his limp dick had snaked down his thigh so far as to show.

Jake took in another deep breath. He had not had so much experience with guys. He had played around with a couple of friends as a teen, jerking off together, comparing cock size, and yapping about pussy and tits. He experimented with girls also, but he felt it was very tiring and required high maintenance. He had the looks and the fit body, not to mention his dick size at 8 inches, cut with a thick knob. But he had always been too shy to be forward, resulting in his reverting to his favorite hobby, masturbation. His only "real" experience was a blowjob by an older man in the toilets in the park where he usually jogged. The man had grabbed his dick as he was peeing, and for some reason, he let the man stroke him to erection and then suck him off. He often got online, skyping with some dude, jerking off together.

Staring at the pinkish cock tip through the shorts leg, Jake wished he could score. This hot guy had smiled at him, but he kept on reading, and Jake was too timid to start something. As he contemplated whether he really was gay or just enjoyed sex, he felt the hot guy's eyes boring into his head. He looked up from the peeking cock head to find the hot guy gazing at him, the shadow of a smirk on his face. He couldn't say whether the guy was smirking because of the mask he was wearing as protection. But the eyes did. Green eyes. Intense eyes. Slowly, the hot guy rubbed his dick showing more knob. Was that on purpose? Was the hot guy showing Jake his dick? Was he teasing?

Jake blushed but couldn't break the gaze into the green eyes, his peripheral vision noticing the cock knob, now more visible. The hot guy nodded, leaned into the aisle separating them and whispered. "You find something you like, dude?"

Jake inhaled audibly, licked his lips under the mask he was wearing, looked down at the floor between his feet and nodded. Jake's heart fluttered. That was forward. Did he hear correctly? Did the hot guy allude to his peeking dick. Jake actually nodded. Yes, he did find something he liked. Something he liked so very much that it made his whole body burn.

The hot guy rested his elbows on his knees, another inch of cock showing as the shorts leg pulled up a little. "We can do something about that, dude. I'm Luke."

"Jake," Jake mumbled.

"I think I've seen you around campus, Jake."

Jake nodded not trusting his voice. He could see a small patch of chest hair under Luke's tank-top as Luke leaned. He felt twitching in his balls. This hot guy had just made an advance to him.

"You want to catch a coffee, Luke, or ..." Decidedly, there was a smirk there. Jake wished he could rip off Luke's mask and see what it was hiding.

Again Jake nodded. At the next stop, Luke stood up, his cockhead disappearing, looked down at Luke, "You coming, Jake?"

Jake stood up on shaking legs. Luke stood some 5 inches taller, his body jock-fit, his hairy thighs muscled.

"Tell you what, Jake," Luke said as they stepped off the train, closer to each other now, not maintaining the social distancing like the others around them. "My place is a couple blocks away."

Jake nodded.

When Jake walked into the small apartment, he was surprised at how neat it was. He noticed that everything was where it was supposed to be. There was a whiff of something citrus with a trace of cigarette smoke. Lots of books. A desk with a laptop on it. Glasses. An empty mug of coffee.

Luke took off his mask as he placed his backpack on the floor near the door. Jake's eyes went wide as he saw Luke's face. Luke sported a trimmed, light beard, accentuating two masculine lips, full but masculine. Without any warning, Luke reached over and pulled off Jake's mask, leaned, and kissed him on the lips.

Jake inhaled at the pressing lips, and moaned. That was fast. What about the virus? Jake opened his lips as Luke's tongue probed, moving closer, placing his arm around Jake's neck, his crotch pressing on Jake's hip, insistent, poking, burning a hole.

Jake's response was instant, erecting inside his jeans. He couldn't believe this was actually happening. He had had no plans as he got on the train except going home, looking at pictures of naked guys with monster cocks, and masturbating. But now, there he was, standing in the middle of a room, kissing a hot guy, feeling a hot guy's arm around him, shaking as the hot guy's dick prodded him.

Minutes later, Jake and Luke were naked. For Jake, this was the first time he was physically next to a totally naked man. For Luke, this was nothing new. He had fucked plenty before, but he found Jake more attractive than the other men he'd been with, mostly because of Jake's shyness. Luke felt like he was seducing a girl. He had to initiate all steps as Jake shyly followed.

Jake was amazed at Luke's huge cock as Luke erected inches away from him. He gazed down at 9 cut inches of hard man meat. He tentatively placed his hand on it, felt it throb, inhaled deep. His body started to go limp as he felt Luke's lips on the side of his neck, Luke's hand grabbing his fuzzy butt cheek.

"Yes," Jake mumbled.

"Huh?"

"You asked me earlier if I saw something I liked. Yes."

"You're blushing," Luke snickered, squeezing the firm butt.

Jake stepped back, trembling, extremely conscious of his nakedness and erection. Smiling, Luke pulled him back into a hug, arms around him, tonguing his lips.

"Relax, babe. Let's fuck," Luke grunted, grinding his hard cock on Jake. Manly and straight to the point.

Jake melted into Luke's arms, moaning, needing this hot guy so bad. But fuck? As in anal penetration? With this monster cock? Jake hadn't even considered getting cock up his ass. But Luke was hot and horny. Jake felt like putty in Luke's arms.

Luke laid Jake on the couch on his back, reached for a lube tube, greased his cock and Jake's crack, fingering his hole as Jake instinctively spread his thighs wide. Jake had seen gay porn, had masturbated as a hard cock stretched and penetrated anus ring. He had even tried rubbing his own hole as he jacked off. But this was real. This was a real cock knocking at his back door. Can he take it? Will it hurt? Will he scream? Will he enjoy it? Will he beg for Luke to pull out or to push in? Jake's heart beats pounded in his chest as he felt the hard, silky knob at his hole.

"Luke? No protection?"

Luke laughed. "Do you want me to wear a mask?"

Jake blushed. "No. Um... you know. A... a... condom?"

"I'm fucking you bare, Jake."

"Oh."

Luke topped Jake. Jake grunted as Luke entered him. Jake thrashed as Luke forced his thick cock inside him. Jake sweated and panted as Luke buried his monster cock inside his tunnel. Jake almost passed out when Luke pounded his butt. Jake screamed when he shot a huge load on his chest as Luke rubbed his spot with his pistoning cock, the extreme pain turning to extreme ecstasy.

The two young men slumped on each other panting, sweating, spent. Jake felt the cum on his chest, the cum in his guts, the cum seeping onto his thighs. Luke pinned him, slobbering on his mouth, gruffly mumbling: "What a hot fuck, Jakey. Fuck, you are awesome."

With Luke's thick cock still flexing inside his ass, Jake felt proud. Not fucked. Not faggotted. Proud. He had found his Mr. Right. He was in love. He was owned by this alpha guy. His hole clamped tight around the buried cock. His arms held the hot sweating naked body pinning him. His lips sucking on the muscled neck pressed on him.

"I love you," Jake whispered.

"Fuck, Jake," Luke said, pulling his cock out, rising off Jake, gazing. "What did you say?"

Jake trembled. "I love you, Luke."

Luke hesitated, and then leaned and kissed Jake hard.

"Let's shower, baby."

Luke fucked Jake again in the shower. Jake was sore and the fucking was more painful than the first one that broke his cherry ass. But he in no way was going to pull away from his new-found love.

After Luke emptied his second load, he sucked Jake to a huge ejaculation.

In spite of his consternation and inexperience, Jake let Luke fuck him more. Jake was sore, but wanted it, was dying for it, the thick long man cock buried inside him. He never wanted anything so bad.

Jake prepared breakfast. Luke fucked him in the small kitchenette over the table. They gobbled down the eggs and buttered toast. Then Jake sat in Luke's lap and got fucked again, rocking up and down on the hard pole, hugging Luke tight to him, his cock pressed on Luke's chest, starting to squirt between their bodies as he felt Luke's cock swell and spew more cum inside his screaming butt.

Needless to say, the two young men missed their classes as they spent the day fucking. Luke must have cummed gallons into Jake. Jake wanted more.

"You'll never get enough of me, baby," Luke snickered, stretching his naked sweating body.

"You're too sexy," Jake blushed.

"Oh, fuck, you're blushing. Fuck. I want you again and again."

"I'm sore, Luke."

"Wimp."

They laughed and fucked.

For the following two days, Jake spent the whole time at Luke's. He had called his parents telling them that he was spending time with a classmate cramming for an upcoming exam.

"What made you think that I would be interested?" Jake asked Luke as they leaned back with towels around their waists, sipping coffee, after a shower that included a hot, steaming fuck session.

Luke blew out smoke from his cigarette, smiled. "It's all in the eyes, babe."

"Come on, Luke. Really. I'm not feminine looking or acting."

"But you checked out my dick through the shorts leg, didn't you?"

"Oh, so that's how you hit on guys."

Luke laughed, rubbing up and down his flat chest, his towel bulging. "Yeah. It doesn't work with chicks though," he winked at Jake, leaning and kissing his neck.

Jake let out a moan, noticed the bulge, reached over under Luke's towel, and grabbed Luke's erecting cock.

"Don't you ever go limp?"

"With you grabbing me?"

Jake stroked the hard 9-incher slowly. "I love your cock, Luke. I love all of you."

Luke put off his cigarette, pulled off both towels, spooned Jake, and started humping Jake's thighs and crack, his long cock rubbing up over Jake's balls and bobbing cock, prodding and throbbing.

"Oh, my God, Luke," Jake whimpered pressing his thighs around the hard cock.

Luke spewed all over Jake's thighs, balls, cock, chest, and face.

"So, Luke, do you love me?" Jake whispered as he licked the man cum off his chest.

"Listen, dude," Luke said. "Let's say I love the way we fuck. Can this be enough for now?"

Jake wanted more. He wanted love. Real and strong. Still, he knew that if he pressed the issue, he might lose Luke. His first man. His first fuck.

"Fair enough, Luke." Jake couldn't stop himself: "Is there someone else?"

"Huh?"

"I mean, are you seeing another person?"

"You are getting a bit personal, Jake," Luke evaded the question.

"More personal than your cock up my ass, Luke?"

Luke laughed. "Ok. You want to know. Yes. I'm seeing someone."

"And yet you picked me and brought me here and we've been fucking like rabbits and my ass is so sore."

"Yeah. And I love it and I will be fucking you more."

"But?"

"But what?"

"But you're seeing someone else also. Who is it?"

"Oh, man, Jake."

"Please, Luke. I need to know."

"She's in my psych class. Linda. We've been on and off for a while. Now more off than on."

Jake's eyes went wide. Luke was bisexual. Did he prefer pussy to ass? Tits to cock? Or was it just for Luke to stick his dick inside a hole, any hole.

"I don't understand. You're bi. But what do you prefer?"

"Right now? You."

Jake was totally confused.

"If Linda walked in right now, would you kick me out?"

Again Luke laughed. "Listen, Jake, babe. Me and Linda? We have good sex. Me and you? I've been fucking you over and over. Doesn't this tell you something?"

"It tells me that you don't care who or what to fuck."

"This is how it sounds to you? How many guys have you been with?"

"Um...," Jake blushed.

"Well?"

"None," Jake mumbled.

"I'm your first?" Luke smirked.

Jake nodded.

"Damn, dude. I wouldn't have thought. You took me like a champ! I mean, your hole was virgin? Oh, wow."

Jake stared at Luke's green eyes: "You're just making fun of me."

"No, babe. It's so hot that I broke your cherry."

"Fuck me, Luke."