Finding a Roommate Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Choosing my words carefully I said, "Without trying to make this any more awkward for Maddy, I don't plan to put her in that situation, ever. When we first started dating she said I need to understand how good I can have it so I'll regret it if I ever mess it up. It took me all of about a day to agree with her. We haven't had a conversation yet about the future but I think you'll all be very reassured when we do." I reached out and took her hand off-screen as I finished.

All three of her family seemed happy enough with my answer and Maddy was actually blushing now. We all made general chat after that -- weekend plans as well as plans over the next few weeks. They suggested we try to fly over when we could and I happily agreed. Maddy, ever the voice of reason, reminded us all how expensive flights were. When they hung up, Maddy moved around to me and hugged me tightly.

I answered her unasked question. "Yes I meant it," I said. "I'm crazy about you, I can't even describe to you how much," I said honestly. "To show you how much you mean to me, I'm willing to start getting ready now and spend all day getting early Christmas presents with you," I finished dramatically.

Maddy jumped up excitedly with a bit of a squeal and dragged me up to get ready while I laughed. It was an emotional and tiring morning so I wanted to break the emotion up a little by going out and having fun. Fun for Maddy, at least.

Both of us dressed in casual jeans and t-shirt with a coat for the day ahead with Maddy putting her hair up into a bun. As she walked to the door, I took her arm and stopped her, spinning her around gently so we looked at eachother eye-to-eye. We smiled at eachother and I kissed her softly, feeling her soft lips and tasting her lip gloss. She started to kiss me back with passion just as I pulled away, teasing her.

"Okay, we can head off now," I said, spinning her around and opening the door while giving her a light slap to the ass.

Maddy turned back and scowled. "You are so mean," she teased.

After we went downstairs and got into the car I looked over at her, ran my hand up her thigh and said firmly, "I'm going to fuck you so hard when we get back later."

Maddy moaned, instantly turned on in the way only I could make her. "I'm happy to go back upstairs..." she said, letting the offer hang there.

I shook my head. "Nope, teasing you all day is how I can make shopping fun for me. Just think, we could have spent all day indoors with you being my perfect sex slave," I said, smirking and hoping to get a rise out of her.

Maddy bit her lip and looked at me with lust in her eyes. "How do you do this to me?" She said, exasperated.

It was my turn to bite my lip. "What are you thinking about?"

"Wearing my collar all day and having sex with you however and whenever you want it, doing whatever you want me to," she breathed. I moaned and then she leaned over to me, squeezing my hard cock through my jeans and whispered in my ear, "See, two can play at this game... Master."

She moved away and I had to take a moment before pulling off. Maddy kept her hand on my cock for most of the drive.

I had to spend all of my energy focused on the drive, given how distracting Maddy's hand threatened to be. We passed a couple of commuter towns that we both liked the looks of and agreed to look into them later that evening. Maddy decided to up the teasing at that point by adding, "After I've thoroughly pleased you of course, Master."

I glanced over and saw her smug grin, thinking she'd won. So I upped the teasing myself. "Don't pretend you're not now secretly thinking about what it would be like to spend all day serving me. Sucking me and fucking me whenever I want, getting me drinks, cooking for me and being a good girl for me." Maddy was biting her lip, clearly picturing it. "Look at you thinking about spending your life serving your man!" I pushed.

She closed her eyes and sighed. "Shut up," she said weakly. Point to Adam.

We parked up at the large shopping centre and Maddy kissed me passionately on the lips before unbuckling and getting out. I mirrored her and we decided to take a methodical approach through the sprawling centre.

By lunchtime we'd bought our first artificial Christmas Tree together replacing my current withered one, alongside some new decorations, all of which were safely in the car. I was all for a random assortment of decorations but Maddy wanted them to be colour themed. She won by kissing my neck and thoroughly distracting me. We'd spent most of the morning in different shops, touching eachother in subtle, teasing ways. I'd been hard for hours now and Maddy had permanently red cheeks that I continued to tease her about. She claimed it was the cold and nothing else.

When we sat down at a Café for lunch, she took her phone out and I did the same, checking on messages, replying to one or two. I saw a notification from Maddy come onto the top of my screen and quickly clicked it.

Maddy: You've really done a number on me, I'm soaked. I hate you right now.

I looked up at her and smiled. She had her face buried in the menu but I saw her phone lit up behind the menu, meaning she was actually waiting for me to reply.

Adam: Do you hate me because of what I've got you thinking about or because of what I've been doing to you all morning?

Maddy looked up at my reply and scowled but I saw a smirk forming as she hid again behind the large menu and replied.

Maddy: Both but mostly the first one. You're corrupting me...

Adam: You love it.

Maddy: I do...

Maddy: It makes me want to suck my Master's big cock so bad right now.

I barely breathed, reading the message as it came through. Maddy smirked putting her phone away and catching the waitress' attention so we could order. I put my phone away too, unable to reply. Point to Maddy.

The afternoon carried on much the same. We spent a lot of it in shops buying gifts for different people. Maddy got most of her gifts for her family across the afternoon, aware she'd have to ship it all over and it was more cost-effective to do it all in one go. We also spent much of the afternoon teasing eachother to our absolute limits. In the end I couldn't tell you who felt more teased and turned on.

Maddy volunteered to drive home and taking the same approach as she did on the drive there, I kept my hand on her thigh and then over her pussy throughout the drive. I could feel just how wet she was, almost seeping through her jeans with her whole area feeling warm to the touch and wet.

"Our naughty fantasy of being my sex slave has really done it for you," I observed, opening it up for her to talk about.

Maddy nodded, eyes on the road. "I don't even know what it is but just the thought of being that naughty, that slutty... that submissive to you, it does things to me. Just imagining serving you like that and then going to work the next day with nobody having a clue what I do for you..." she trailed off with a distant look in her eye that made me want to remind her she was driving. She came back to the present before I could though.

We made it home sooner than I expected and spent the next few minutes bringing all of the bags upstairs. Maddy and I would run into eachother on the stairs going opposite ways and the one without the bags would take the opportunity to tease the other. During her last trip down, she walked by with a big smile on her face and flashed me. I growled with lust and promised to make her pay when she got back.

When Maddy brought the final bags in, I was waiting for her and kissed her hard, the second the door closed. She did well not to drop the bags without a crash before kissing me back just as passionately, her hands around the back of my neck. We stayed where we were, not able or willing to break apart long enough to move to the bedroom or the sofa. Maddy moved a hand down to my groin and rubbed my desperately hard cock, over my jeans.

Maddy broke our kiss long enough to breathlessly say, "Please put this in me."

I responded by unzipping her jeans and putting my hand inside her soaking wet knickers so I could rub her clit. Feeling her heat and wetness added another layer to my arousal and I was pulling her jeans off before I knew it while Maddy continued to rub my jean-covered cock with greater intensity.

I moved down to my knees in the hallway and pulled Maddy's knickers down, making her gasp. Her beautiful, wet pussy was in my eyeline as I kissed her thighs and then planted little kisses over her big, glistening lips. I loved that her bigger pussy meant that there was more to taste and enjoy. Maddy was letting out little whimpering sounds as she held a hand in my hair and rubbed her nipples. I knew how wet nipple play made her and fully expected her pussy to be twice as wet over the next few minutes as a result of what she was doing and what I was about to do.

I licked up along her pussy, finishing at her clit, making Maddy gasp and then moan as I sucked it into my mouth and then released it. My lust meant that teasing her wasn't something I was willing to do and I got to work without delay, in making her cum. I felt her knees starting to go weak under my attack so used a hand to pin her against the wall and keep her in place while I enjoyed her sweet taste and the sounds of her moaning. Before long, I used my fingers to feel my way into her tight, wet folds and increased the volume of her cries. Between my mouth and my fingers I made her cum in no time.

"Oh fuck, Adam, oh god yes! I love... "Maddy cried in the throes of her orgasm and then abruptly stopped herself.

I didn't relent even as the hairs on my arms felt as though they were standing at attention and my heart raced. Maddy covered my face in her wetness and I felt her juices run down my stubble as my mind focused on what she had stopped herself saying. Once I relented and let her body go, Maddy slid to her knees facing me and kissed me on the lips, tasting herself as she did so. We stared at eachother with lust but at the same time, searching eachother for understanding of what she had almost said.

"Please fuck me," Maddy begged, desperate not to wait any longer.

I pulled her up as we kissed and led her to the living room.

"Strip," I said commandingly, throwing her onto the sofa.

Maddy did as she was told and took her pink knickers and jeans off from around her ankles and then followed with her t-shirt, bra and white socks. I took my clothes off and moved over towards her face where she hungrily took my cock into her mouth and sucked on it. Her stroking became more energetic when my hands found her pussy and rubbed along it firmly. Once I inserted two of my fingers back inside her, her focus reduced significantly and I let her play with my cock while I fingered her to another orgasm.

"That's three now," I said with a smirk.

Maddy grinned at me and smirked back. "My Master knows how to please me," she said lustily.

I groaned and moved down to her soaking hole. I put my hands on Maddy's thighs and forced her legs wide apart, almost to the point where she could be doing the splits. Maddy let it happen, very comfortable being stretched that way after years of dancing. I sunk inside her with one thrust and used my grip on her thighs to push right in. Maddy's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her hand immediately moved to her clit. I kept my left hand on her thigh, stretching her legs wide and keeping the deep angle while my right hand made its way to her neck, squeezing the sides.

Maddy's eyes came back into focus as she looked up at me and breathed an aroused "Fuck yes, baby."

I started to fuck her hard and deep, alternating between hard and light pressure around her neck every little while. Maddy kept rubbing her clit and started to play with her nipple too, loving the way I was relentlessly fucking her as she took everything I could give her. My woman was incredible. I kept fucking her hard and in time I felt her body movement start to change, becoming almost more still and rigid as she spent her entire focus on rubbing her clit and taking my pounding.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna --" Maddy kept repeating until finally her pussy contracted hard, forcing my cock out of her hole as she squirted out of it.

"OH FUCK!" She screamed, completely losing herself as she covered me in cum.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing, having never made a girl even get close to squirting before. I realised my cock was actually sore from the fucking and I let it rest for a minute before putting it back up inside her. Maddy was looking up at me utterly spent with a face that mirrored my own shock.

"You just made me squirt..." she trailed off, wide-eyed.

I nodded and leaned down, kissing her softly. "You never fail to amaze me," I said.

Maddy smiled sheepishly and took hold of my cock, lining it back up to her pussy. I slowly fucked her now, in complete contrast to the hard, almost animalistic fucking minutes ago. I let go of Maddy's thigh and she wrapped her legs around me, throwing her head back into the sofa as she enjoyed my deep fucking. My cock felt different inside her after her squirting -- not unpleasantly so and her soaking pussy seemed to create even more stimulation around my cock.

I sucked on one of Maddy's pierced nipples as she leaned her head forward and whispered sexily, "Enjoy me baby, this body is here to please you."

Her words turned me on to another level and I bit down onto her breast, making a lovebite. Maddy gasped as I did so and moved my head to her other breast so I could do the same. When I next looked into her eyes both of her breasts had multiple lovebites starting to form.

Maddy looked up at me as I felt my balls beginning to boil and said, "They're yours."

I groaned as I came inside her, kissing her passionately as I did so as she wrapped her hands and legs around me, pushing me inside her as I came as deeply as possible. Eventually I felt myself going soft inside of her and started move out of her slowly as we kissed lovingly. Before we knew it, we'd fallen to the floor in a tangled mess as we shared a laugh.

***

Maddy worked from home the next day and spent it sans bra to rest her sore breasts. Her pierced nipples were barely disguised under her thick jumper and I strongly suspected she could have done a better job at hiding them.

Adam: You secret exhibitionist, you're loving showing yourself off.

Maddy: Excuse me Mister, they're under my jumper. Not my thought your eyes lock in on them!

Adam: Liar, you went for a tight jumper deliberately.

Maddy: You can't prove it...

Maddy spent the rest of the day sending me selfies of varying poses showing off the top half of her body. Sometimes she'd pull the jumper tight to her and other times she'd pull it up so that her bruised and bitten nipples were on show. By the end of the day I was rock hard and desperate to get home.

Maddy was waiting for me in the living room in probably the sexiest outfit I had ever seen, nevemind seen in person. She had put her long hair into a neat bun and made up her face in a way that her eyes popped behind mascara and eye shadow, her cheeks glowed and her lips were a hot pink. She was standing in high heels with black stockings held up by a suspender belt, wearing a crotchless thong and a lace bra that did very little to hide her overflowing breasts and pierced nipples. Her collar had clearly arrived as she was now wearing it around her neck, the black leather matching the shade of her outfit with 'slut' studded in.

I stopped in my tracks and breathed a 'wow', completely floored by how beautiful, sexy and slutty Maddy looked.

"Welcome home Sir," Maddy said, taking on the role of some kind of submissive wife.

Maddy walked over in her heels and kissed me on the lips, helping me take my jacket and jumper off leaving a t-shirt underneath, before steering me to the sofa where she promised to return with a drink. She did so moments later and passed it to me before moving to her knees between my legs and taking my trousers off.

"Perhaps Sir would like to relax with his drink and the TV while I make him feel good?" Maddy asked.

Taking her cue, I turned the TV on and sipped my drink in a state of aroused disbelief while Maddy proceeded to gently kiss and lick my now hard cock.

Maddy looked up at me while sucking my cock and we caught eyes. "You are incredible," I said, for what felt like the millionth time, which probably wasn't far off that number.

She blushed at that and went back to sucking my cock, taking it deeper into my mouth. I marvelled at how I was still able to make her blush, even now and even when she was doing something like this.

I continued to sip my drink while Maddy gave me head. It was clear that she was intending this to be a slow, pleasurable blowjob for me and she was very much succeeding. I wasn't watching the tv; the sight infront of me was too sexy to turn away from. Maddy's kneeling position really showed off how good her ass was and I found myself wanting to grab and squeeze it even though it was out of my reach. I was able to reach her nipples and squeeze them gently, making her moan around my cock. Maddy's hair was starting to fall out of its bun so I used my free hand to hold it in place and create a visual illusion that I was controlling the blowjob when in reality, it was all Maddy.

Maddy took me deep in her throat, holding me there until she was breathless and her eyes would water and her mascara would start to run slightly. Her gag reflex had effectively disappeared now and she was able to take me in her throat until she needed air, creating the incredibly pleasurable sensations that only Maddy had ever given me. I held her face lovingly as she pulled her mouth off me and breathed in deeply, a strand of saliva yet to break between her mouth and my cock, which was shining wet with her saliva.

"I love your cock," Maddy said quietly, taking her hand and starting to stroke it. "I love pleasing you Adam," she added earnestly. "Being submissive to you turns me on more than anything ever has and satisfies me more than anyone ever has," Maddy admitted before going back to suck my cock, almost to hide from what she just said.

"I'm very lucky," I said, rather lamely. In my defence, it was extremely hard to be articulate when I was this aroused. Trying harder to draw words together I added, "Knowing how much you love it gives me more pleasure than any single thing you could do to me. And that's saying something!"

Maddy pulled her mouth from my cock and smiled. "Is that a challenge?"

I groaned as I felt her swallow my cock in one go and start to massage my balls. She took her other hand and started to stroke the remaining part of my cock not in her mouth and alternated between sucking and bobbing on my cock. Out of nowhere I felt my balls begin to boil and Maddy pushed her head down deeper than she had yet until I came straight down her throat.

"Holy fucking shit," I gasped, my legs tensing as I came hard down her throat.

Maddy kept her throat around my cock for as long as possible until she pulled up gasping for air and coughing, face red and mascara now really running.

"Where did that come from?!" I asked, amazed and in awe of her talent.

Maddy caught her breath before responding and said between licks to clean my cock, "I've been reading up on blowjob techniques, I want you to have the best blowjobs I can give you."

"Fucking hell Maddy, I don't deserve you," I said, completely in shock by yet another way Maddy was throwing herself into our relationship and dynamic. We'd only been together a few weeks but this was already the best relationship I'd ever had. Crazier and more exciting than anything that had come before but at the same time, more stable and committed.

123456...9