Finding a Roommate Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't try and extend the topic any further, I didn't try to play any games. "Okay, while I'm watching the tv in a bit, I'd like you to book your belly button piercing for next weekend and I'd like you to narrow down your tattoo design to three options that we'll then think on."

She nodded but I could tell her mind wasn't focused. She had a more immediate need. I took hold of her face and made her look at me, where she grinned guiltily. It was like she had orgasm-fog. "But before those two things, I want you to go and get a dildo to stretch your hole with as I'm sure you've been missing that," she nodded enthusiastically, "and a vibrator you can use to orgasm while you keep my cum in your mouth." I smirked at my own evilness as she left the room at pace.

When she returned, I was naked and hard. I felt so aroused and so connected to Maddy in the rawest of ways. We looked at each other and transmitted messages of love and lust in just the two seconds it took for her to close the distance between us and move to her knees between my legs. Her eyes didn't leave mine as she took the 6 inch pink dildo and sucked it into her mouth, slowly licking it all over. It was an arousing act, watching her do something I knew she'd only do for me. She covered it in her saliva and then slowly inserted it into her wetness, sighing as she did so.

I made her coat the toy in her juices and then pull it out and taste it. After the third time, she whimpered when I had her do it again but didn't refuse. While she pushed it back in, I pointed to the spot below my balls as her place to start. Maddy didn't wait for an invitation, she took hold of my hard cock, rubbing it slowly as she did so, and licked underneath my balls, working her way back up.

Soon enough I was moaning as a result of her skilled actions, as my balls and then my cock was worshipped. I leaned back and closed my eyes, feeling the stress of the week leaving me and knowing Maddy was making sure everything was going to be okay.

I felt like I was starting to see her giving me oral sex in a different light. It was servitude. Not exclusively sexual, with an aim of making me orgasm, but an intimacy and a way to show she was at my service. It wasn't the sex that I had been denying her, but instead a way for her to serve me.

"I get it now," I told her with a sigh of pleasure. I understood why it was now turning her on to give me head more than it was to orgasm. "It's service, not just sex for you."

She took hold of my hand and squeezed it affirmatively, her eyes closed. I liked her keeping my cock in her mouth once she really got started and I now fully understood that I too had seen it as her serving me.

"You've done really well to manage that, when you've known what it is you're missing. This won't happen again. Even if I don't have a desire for sex, I'll have you serve me in a similar way. I'll make you work for my pleasure. Because I know you need it. Even if it just means keeping my cock in your mouth or kissing my feet." I watched Maddy scrunch her eyes shut and then she squeezed my thigh hard. "I need this feeling after a stressful evening, exactly this, even when I may not need to cum. God, I love you Maddy and I love how well you know my needs." I was astounded as I worked through it.

Maddy's face was bright red but she carried on and she didn't focus on me again until I announced I was coming, whereby she looked at me as I emptied into her mouth, giving her so much cum she gagged and spilled some. She kept it in her mouth and watched me recover from my powerful orgasm, without breaking eye contact as she used the vibe to make herself cum. She came so hard that I thought she was going to spit out my cum, but she held on and took it with deep moans and the tensing of muscles.

"Thank you for serving me," I said to her once she swallowed and pulled the vibe away.

"Thank you for understanding me," she replied with a slight weakness to her throat after pleasuring me for so long. "I can't wait to show you all the tattoos I have saved." We both laughed hard at that.

She came back into the room after washing her mouth out and going to the kitchen to grab me a beer. We cuddled for a couple of minutes because I wanted her to know how much I appreciated her and then she gave me the space I craved and managed to not show me the tattoo designs until the following day. Though she did break the silence at one point with a typically-Maddy question.

"So," she paused, failing to hide her smirk, "are there any hot women at your new job that you might be open to telling me about, as I serve you over the weekend?"

_

Across the following week at work I still found myself too tired to do much, but found the energy to have plenty of sex that weekend, especially when Maddy came back from the salon with her new haircut and dealt with the lust I had over her obeying me. I had an easier weekend than she did so that I could recharge, though I made sure to stay on top of her weekly plan and went to get the groceries with her. We stocked up on vitamins because I was quite alarmed by how much work was draining me.

Her slightly darker hair changed up the colours she got out of her wardrobe in the mornings before work, and I suggested that she might want to go shopping with Katie to take advantage of new shades that would suit her. I knew how to make Maddy happy - especially when I said she could put it on the joint account.

Maddy continued across the week with her oral servitude, even if I didn't want to do anything further. For most of the week, I didn't, and I was sure to make that clear in advance to Maddy, so she was under no obligation to do anything, but she accepted it without problem and was happy to serve me in that way. It was extremely unusual that both of us took so much emotional comfort from the oral servitude she was giving me, even if it didn't end in an orgasm. At times, she simply kept my cock in her mouth as I relaxed. Other times, she prostrated herself and spent time kissing my feet. It was almost uncomfortable to experience such servitude but at the same time, deeply comforting and bonding for the both of us.

Once or twice during the following week, Maddy worked late too but she did so naked, in just her collar, because and I quote, "I feel more comfortable like this now." Some of her behaviour changes told me she was also adjusting and taking comfort from our relationship, especially in how she was able to be in it. Even more so when there was stress in other parts of her life.

Maddy went out after work on the Friday, and I managed to stop in for a drink with James and Mark, who I hadn't seen in a while. We cleared the air about Jane and Maddy being good friends and he assured me he had no problem with it; that he and Jane were very much in the past.

Mark stayed just for a couple of drinks and James and I later agreed that our friendship with Mark would probably be heading in the same direction, sadly. He seemed completely disinterested with making plans again anytime soon. James had practically dragged him out to see us. The good news was that he seemed very happy in his new relationship and some of the demons of his past seemed to be staying there. He was moving on, as friends sometimes did. It seemed he wanted to move on from us too in order to let go of his past.

By the time I made it home, Maddy was already waiting for me, having opted to call it an early night with her piercing the following day, and a busy weekend of tidying the house before Katie's imminent arrival. We got into bed soon after I showered and dragged Maddy with me for some hot, wet sex.

Maddy got her piercing as planned the next day and it brought with it a side to Maddy that I'd never seen before, but I knew had once existed.

Maddy, as was no surprise, had done extensive research into finding a piercing and tattoo shop with great reviews. We found one with good reviews and a piercer with lots of recommendations, a few towns over.

The body artist was a very attractive, striking woman, perhaps a couple of years younger than Maddy and I. She was tall and whilst not as tall as Maddy, carried herself with a confidence and self-assurance that would be hard to falter. Her dark hair looked to be dyed that way and it sat in a messy bun held together by a pencil. Her skin was pale and her nails painted black. Her look was one of contrasts - where she seemed to have rebelled against the softness of her features with stark tattoos on her arms and a hardened stare that betrayed her when she smiled upon greeting us.

I noticed at once that Maddy was flustered around her. Instinct told me it was because she was Maddy's type and I wondered if she looked similar to the woman Maddy was dating when she was younger, with the pierced nipples. Whether that was accurate or not was unclear, but what was clear was the mutual attraction between Maddy, and the lady who introduced herself as Riley, as she cleaned the site of the piercing and casually complimented Maddy's body.

Maddy had made me come into the room with her but I ended up standing out of the way, feeling very much like an observer between their measured conversation as they worked each other out. Riley's hair was long as she pulled it out of the bun and into a ponytail, ready to work. Her tongue was pierced, and her eyes were dark and mischievous. There was a naughtiness to her that I knew Maddy would be attracted to but thus far, Riley had barely looked my way.

"So what made you decide on this piercing as well as your nipples?" Riley asked casually, while holding the piercing gun. An attractive Irish accent inflected some of her words.

"My boyfriend wanted me to get it pierced and I like to make him happy," Maddy replied. It wasn't strictly true but I saw what she was doing in letting Riley know of our dynamic, even subtly.

Riley looked around and studied me afresh. A friendly smile reached her soft lips. "You're a lucky man. She's a very sexy woman."

I flicked my eyes over to Maddy who bit her lip and flashed me a pleading look that I read to say carry on. "I'm a very lucky man, she's the whole package. Sexy, confident, does what she's told." I held Riley's stare and watched her swallow.

"That's a lucky combination. A bit too obedient for my tastes, mind. I like my women demanding or bratty. There's got to be some kind of fire there, you know?"

Underneath her words, I was sure I could hear her daring me, daring us, to change that. I merely smiled while I assessed the situation.

She turned back to Maddy who was looking at us both in arousal. Her thoughts had already run away with her, and I had to suppress a chuckle. "I wasn't into dick until his," Maddy declared, being deliberately testing. It was a level of brazenness that surprised me.

Riley said nothing and I shot Maddy a warning look. She winked and gave me a look that I read as relax. I trusted her but I didn't trust my growing arousal. Maddy was something else, when she wanted to be.

Maddy got her piercing with relative ease and only half-listened to the aftercare instructions. Thankfully, one of us was more switched-on than turned-on.

Maddy stood up and thanked her. Then, just like that, she leaned in and kissed Riley on the lips. The kiss was returned briefly before Riley pulled away, looking down guiltily and clearing her throat. "Maybe I was wrong," the piercer added thoughtfully.

I was aroused both by the sight of their kiss and Maddy's confidence in instigating it. I kept my expression neutral because I wanted to see how Riley felt about it, without my influence.

Before Riley could think on it any further, Maddy took Riley's face in her hand and gently turned her head so that they were looking at each other. "He would be involved, that's non-negotiable. I think you can handle that, and you never know, you might like it." Maddy winked and Riley smirked. "My number's in my appointment form if you want to meet up for a drink."

She walked out coolly, not looking back. Riley and I exchanged a look, I smirked at her shocked look, proud of Maddy's confidence at finally stepping forward with her want, and left too. Maddy was paying for the piercing at the counter when I got there and wouldn't look at me until we left.

When the door had closed behind us I tried to start first. "That-"

"I'm sorry, I felt the vibe and couldn't really wait to ask, then I kinda lost my head at the end there 'cause she was hesitant about you and I thought fuck it, let me take a risk and deal with my punishment later," she rushed out quickly.

"- was hot," I finished. "Really hot."

"You're not mad?" She looked over at me in surprise.

"Not in the slightest," I promised. "Impressed, slightly amazed and extremely horny, yes. I will spank you for obvious reasons, but I'm not mad." I didn't even bother to look around as I said it. At that point, I didn't care who might be listening in. We made our way towards the car and the drive home.

Maddy was a lot wiser as we walked. She turned her screen towards me and a note had been written on it:

'Riley said in her aftercare talk that I can't have anything rubbing against my piercing. With that in mind, would you maybe like to bend me over and fuck me after my spanking? You can tell me all about how hot you found it and I can tell you all about how I kept thinking about her on her knees with me, sucking your cock with that tongue piercing.'

I looked over at Maddy in undisguised lust. She blew me a kiss and kept walking, smugly.

***

"It's quite unusual nowadays to make a new friend in your twenties that you haven't met at work," Katie said to the table as a whole.

"We got quite lucky," Jane agreed over her spaghetti. "I thought my days of making new friends were over, never mind a bestie."

Maddy & I let them talk, having been with Katie for a few days now and exhausted most of the conversation topics. Jane's presence was providing fresh energy, especially as Maddy was tired and wasn't talking much.

It was the second time in a week that we had been to Vincenzi's with Katie. Maddy had also spent some quality time with her sister, and it meant that she had barely spent an evening indoors. She was a self-confessed homebody but the nightly activities out of the house, and the fact the house was now in a state of contained-chaos, was stressing her. The bottleneck with our purchase had finally been solved and we were going to be moving home imminently. But as with these things, there's an exponential increase of stress over those final few weeks and then days.

I drew the waiter's attention for another bottle of wine after Katie topped up our glasses. "I'm glad you're both getting on since you'll be moving a lot of heavy boxes over the next couple of weeks," I teased to the two brunettes. Maddy grinned and her hand rubbed along my thigh, just out of sight.

"You've got 3 demanding women here, I doubt we'll be doing much except telling you what to do," Katie teased back, looking across and to her left for support. Maddy and Jane nodded along though avoided each other's gaze.

I chuckled. Maddy had a side to her that everyone else saw, and then there was the one I saw. The side she had chosen to show me.

After we ordered dessert, Jane excused herself to the restroom and Katie joined her. Maddy turned to me the second they were out of earshot. Her eyes seemed to come alive with the excitement of some time alone. "Sir, I am craving your dominance so badly. Please can we go to our bedroom as soon as we reasonably can when we get home?"

I nodded; I was feeling the gap of Maddy's submission too. We'd established protocols prior to Katie's arrival and enhanced them during her stay as Maddy's stress grew, both with the house move and work. Guidelines, rules and expectations were created, that Maddy could subtly follow, without my overt control of her. Because they needed to be subtle and inconspicuous, the protocols were more intense than they would otherwise have been. One such protocol was that Maddy was not allowed to head to our room for the night before me.

"Yes, and yesterday's situation applies again tonight," I replied with a firm look. Maddy nodded, already aware that was going to be the case.

I was making her talk about her day and what was stressing her out, rather than internalising it as she was now doing with Katie around. It hadn't worked at first, until I had the brainwave of having her tell me about it on her knees and naked. Stripped bare and beneath me, she did as she was told.

"I love you," she whispered, as she took my hand in hers and kissed it. I watched as she planted further kisses along the back of my hand, as she took comfort in the subtle demonstration of worship.

"You two are so cute," an Australian accent pulled us out of our bubble. "My sister is smitten, it's adorable." Jane joined the 'aww' that followed.

"Don't even care," Maddy shrugged, in a way that sounded like it was intended for me. I shot her a firm look and she half-rolled her eyes as if to say: well I don't. But she acquiesced under my raised eyebrows.

"And a novel just went unspoken," Katie observed with a grin.

The bill arrived and after much back-and-forth, I won out against all three of them and paid the whole thing. "You're our guest, allow me to look after you," I offered in response to Katie's exasperated face.

We stood to leave, and I held Maddy's coat for her before putting on my own, standing behind her with her sleeves in reach. "Aww, he is such a gent." Maddy blushed crimson at her sister's compliment.

Yes, I took care of Maddy but on this occasion it was for less chivalrous reasons. The long coat was intended to hide her lack of underwear beneath her tight dress, as well as the butt plug that might have been visible if someone happened to be looking her way. With an ass as good as hers, and the deliberate prominence of the plug, this wasn't impossible. I wanted Maddy to feel my ownership of her, and with every step in her heels, she did.

We dropped Jane to the nearby station and walked back. After some casual conversation while we took turns in the bathroom, we bid Katie goodnight and went to our room.

As soon as the door closed, Maddy went to pull her dress off. "Slowly," I chided. "It's not a race."

"Yes Sir," she agreed, slowing the speed at which she was drawing the zip down.

I got changed, remaining clothed to contrast Maddy's upcoming nakedness. Her dress left her body, giving me a beautiful view of my Goddess in just a cream lace bra and thigh highs.

"The bra can go, the thigh highs can stay, then kneel." I ordered.

I sat back against the bed and scrolled through my phone, ignoring her. This too, was deliberate. I gave Maddy time to let the situation work for her and for her mind to slow down, before I engaged with her.

"Who do you belong to?" I asked at last.

"You, Sir." No hesitation.

"Who do you serve?"

"You, Sir."

"Good girl."

She blushed and looked down, waiting. I rose from the end of the bed and sat at the edge, facing her. I pointed and she crawled to close the distance by my feet. "Thank you Sir," she whispered.

I placed my hand on her cheek, cupping her face with my palm for comfort. "Talk to me, Mads."

I kept my hand there and she rubbed her face against my skin. Her cheek felt a lot softer than my hand would have done.

"It was a very stressful day, Sir." Maddy admitted quietly. "I never knew just how good you were at your job."

There was a hint of playfulness and teasing in her response, which filled me with comfort too. I had seen from her body language how tense she had been about it all. Michelle and the way she ran projects, the way she talked down to Maddy and the way it made Maddy feel about herself. As with anyone who faced a similar situation, she could either become passive and disengage from the situation, or wrestle for control. Maddy being Maddy, she chose the latter and the result was an uplift in tension, stress and control across all areas of her life as she fought the battle.

1...345678