Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching the frustration on his face I knew this was not like me. I freely and proudly admit I'm very submissive, but this day I had become a little more aggressive by convincing him to allow me to shave him. I've always enjoyed teasing, and for me that's the fun part. Any other time if a man told me he wanted me to touch him in a certain way, I would have eagerly done just what he wanted. While my actions at this point were intended to drive him to the point of dominating me and taking me hard, my methods were different than were normal for me.

The three men I feel the most comfortable with were my husband, my father and my father-in-law. Alan comes in a very close fourth, but I hadn't known him for as long or as well. I trusted all four with my life, but there was something about the feeling I had with the first three that let me know I could do anything with them and they would watch over me and protect me with their lives.

Ben's state of arousal was reaching the point of desperation when he moved toward me rather than further away, which is what he would have to do to massage my legs. Looking up at him I gave him a grin before looking at his erect cock and saying, "Dad, that looks really painful. Are you sure you're okay?"

"Please Baby, you know what I need."

"But you promised to give my sore legs a massage."

"I did, but I need you to help me out."

Ignoring his plea I said, "That looks really good. It looks like it's really hard. I wish I knew how it felt to have a cock and for it to be hard like that."

"Honey you're just teasing me."

"Daddy, your son gave me to you. I'm here for you to use for your pleasure, not to tease you."

I was intentionally pushing him and it wouldn't take much more frustration for him if I could get him to make the move I desperately wanted. He was showing incredible restraint and I wasn't sure he would take that next step. I had done everything I could think of, but his desire to protect me was preventing him from being aggressive and taking me the way I wanted. I wanted a cave man to breed me. I didn't want a man to make love to me. What I wanted was a man who would literally use my body without concern for my orgasm. I wanted his only goal to be his own pleasure.

I had him very close and I could see the clear thick pre-cum still dripping from the tip of his glans. The drop of clear thick fluid that had been on his leg moments earlier was now becoming larger as the fluid continued to flow from his cock.

He had stopped massaging my breasts and was now watching me. I looked up at him, giving him my sweetest and most innocent smile then let him see me look at the drop of thick fluid on his leg. I ran my tongue seductively across my upper lip while at the same time, being careful to touch only his glans, I touched the tip of my finger to the drop then cleaned the fluid from his leg with my finger.

His eyes were on me as I brought it up to my face to look at. I glanced at him then placed my finger in my mouth and sucked it clean. After pulling it out I smiled and said, "Dad, that was delicious."

I knew as soon as I did it that had been the last straw. He said, "Fuck it" as he quickly moved from where he had been sitting. Moving back onto the bed he took hold of my ankles and raised both of them so the calves of my legs were on his chest and my feet were on either side of his head. Our eyes were on each other and his cock was pointing directly at me. I had never seen him like this and I was anxious for him to do what he was thinking. I had moved my arms above my head folding them on the pillow. I wanted him to see I was his. I wanted him to see I wanted him to take me and use me. Neither of us said a word as his eyes moved from my eyes to my pussy. I was sure moisture was leaking from me and likely running down over my ass.

Taking his cock in his hand he positioned it between my lips and looked at me one last time. I was biting my lower lip in anticipation. I nodded my head said, "Yes, do it. Take me, I'm yours," just before closing my eyes. I felt his body tense, which was followed immediately by him forcefully filling me with his hard hot flesh.

There were no niceties as his hips pulled his cock almost out of me then rammed it all the way back in. After letting out an involuntary moan I opened my eyes and looked at him as I said, "Yes Daddy, fuck me. Show me how much you want your son's wife. Fuck your son's wife and use her."

If it was possible I thought I detected his thrusting become even more forceful. I had been fucked like this by other men a few times and each time it had resulted in a powerful orgasm for both of us. The primitive animalistic nature of this intense breeding was not only great physically it was also a mental rush like nothing else can provide.

While it's some of the best fucking, it's also something neither female nor male can endure for very long. When a man fucks a woman with such intensity, he is never able to keep it up for very long. The mental and physical stimulation will make him cum hard and that is exactly what happened with Ben. He gave a loud moan then rammed his cock hard into me holding himself deep inside as his cock pumped his seed into me. He held my legs against his chest and was kissing first one foot then the other.

My orgasm was triggered when he rammed his cock in me that last time just before his cock erupted. Knowing his body was giving me his cum and that I had enabled him to experience this powerful orgasm he was now feeling, had pushed me over the edge and into my own mind blowing release. For me an orgasm is almost as much mental as it is physical stimulation. Knowing I have made my partner experience such euphoria fuels my own orgasm to even higher levels of feelings of sexual satisfaction.

He held himself deep inside me for quite a while after. When I opened my eyes I saw him looking at me. There was a look of regret on his face that broke my heart. Before I could say anything he said, "I am so sorry. Honey I didn't mean to be so rough. I don't know what..."

Before he could finish I said, "Dad that's exactly what I've been trying to get you to do. Don't you realize I was teasing you and trying to get you to do just what you did? That was one of the best fucks I've ever had."

"Really?"

Smiling I nodded my head and said, "Yes, really. It felt really good to have a man I love take me and used my body like that."

Lowering my legs he leaned forward and lay on top of me. Our lips met and we shared the most wonderful kiss in our afterglow. When he rolled off me I began moving down his body kissing him all the way. He didn't ask any questions as I took him into my mouth and cleaned his shaft then his scrotum. I felt his hand on my head then heard him say, "How did my son get so lucky to find you?" It was a rhetorical question that needed no answer. The truth is, I'm the lucky one.

Chapter 58 - Shopping (Ben)

Lisa's visit had been the highlight of my year. What am I saying; it had been the highlight of the last decade. Since that first time back at their house I thought of her continuously.

She enjoyed cooking and when it was just the two of us she seldom wore more than one of her sexy G-strings and one of those things she calls a 'shelf bra.' The way they display and show off her tits is incredible. Lisa's breasts are not large when compared to other women, but neither is she. Her breasts are the perfect size for her body. Being the size they are they have a natural tear drop shape and those shelf bras she wears have a partial cup made of satin and trimmed with lace that fits under her breast and may provide a little support, but it can't be much. To say a bra is feminine is sort of stupid since all bras are made to shape and support the soft breast flesh of the beautiful female body. The difference is these bras are so girly and seeing her in them makes my cock hard. A large woman or a woman with large breasts would probably never even attempt to wear the style of bra Lisa likes to wear to tease me. She has told me my son prefers these bras over all others. My son and I think a lot alike.

I told her I wanted to take her shopping. The money I do spend is usually spent on fishing or camping equipment. I'm not rich, by any means, but I earned a nice living before I retired. With what I put away in investments and the stock options my company provided, I live very comfortably. I have found there are two things in life that make spending money fun. One is grandchildren and the second is spending it on a woman you love. Since I don't have any grandchildren and my wife passed away a few years earlier, Lisa and Paul are all I have. Sure I get a kick out of buying Paul things he wants, but my biggest thrill comes from pampering and spoiling Lisa.

At breakfast I told her I was taking her shopping. She gave me a funny look and before she could object, I said, "I have some money in the bank my accountant said needs to be spent on a beautiful woman. Since he said I need to get it spent quickly and you are the only beautiful woman around, I'm going to take his advice."

"Dad, you don't need to do that. Just being here with you is all I need."

"I didn't realize you knew more about my finances than my accountant. Whether you like it or not, we are getting rid of most of that excess he said needs to go."

Her smile warmed my heart. "Dad you're the greatest. Let me see what I have to wear, unless you want me to wear this."

Looking at her hard little nipples displayed so beautifully atop her sexy bra and the lace G-string she was wearing I said, "It wouldn't bother me one bit, but it might give some of the old ladies my age a heart attack."

She hugged me and gave me a kiss before hurrying off to the bedroom to get dressed.

I know I'm prejudiced, but when she came out she looked like a wet dream. She had on a tight little dark tan mini-skirt, cream colored frilly blouse, and a pair of those stilettos that make her legs and feet look so sexy. For accessories she was wearing four of her bangle bracelets, diamond stud earrings and a multi-colored silk scarf tied loosely around her neck. She was also wearing the HotWife sterling silver anklet Paul had bought her. She told me how he put it on her and said since he had marked her as his with the anklet, he had to be the one to remove it. I liked the way she saw the anklet and can say the entire time she was with me she never once removed it.

After scanning her body I said, "Honey how do you expect me to take you out looking like that? I not sure I have the strength to fight off every guy who will see you."

Smiling she said, "Dad, I have confidence you can protect me. I'm sure you will be able to keep the wolves at a safe distance."

I hugged her and took her hand as we headed out the door.

Before she had arrived I asked around and had some of my fishing buddies ask their wives where I would find stores that carried nice clothes for a woman Lisa's age. They gave me several ideas. Some were in small shopping centers and two were in a large shopping mall near where I live. I decided to save the large mall for last. According to what I'd been told the other shops had the nicer designer lines of clothing. I also knew from previous visits to the large mall there were a couple stores that specialized in women's intimate apparel.

Getting started was the hard part. Lisa told the salesclerks I was her husband so they didn't object to me accompanying her into the dressing rooms if I wanted to go with her. Honestly I preferred to sit outside the dressing room and see her come out modeling whatever it was she was trying on. I did go in when she was trying on bras and panties. Each of these times the female clerks would always give me a knowing grin and ask what I thought of a particular item. When they asked I always responded by saying, "Nothing could ever look bad on her."

It became apparent quite early into our shopping trip that I was going to have a problem. I was intent on buying everything that looked good on her and that's where the issue arose. Like I said, everything she tried on looked good and I wanted to buy it. She felt guilty and wanted to argue, not wanting me to spend so much on her. At times a size two is a little large on her, but clothing designers making clothing for Lisa's size make some beautiful garments. They varied between sexy and elegant. Lisa looks great in both. Writing the checks as I paid for the items was no problem at all. My fun really came from seeing her in the various garments.

It was almost time for dinner when we got around to visiting the large mall. When we got out of the car and Lisa and I were walking from the car into the mall I felt her reach for my hand and lace her fingers through mine. I looked at her and she was already looking at me and giving me the most wonderful smile. I gripped her hand tight, feeling extremely proud of her.

In the mall I took Lisa to a place that had been my wife's favorite. Lisa remembered the store and reminded me she and Paul's mother had been to the store a few times before my wife passed away. It felt good being there and knowing Lisa had good memories attached to this particular store.

There was a restaurant in the mall my wife and I had always enjoyed. I took Lisa there and the food was just as delicious as I remembered. Having Lisa there with me made everything perfect.

I didn't say anything to Lisa at the time, but I got a kick out of watching the waiters stumble over themselves as they kept coming to our table on the pretense of checking to see if our food was okay and if we needed anything else. Not that I could blame them, but they seemed to have been talking to me when their eyes were obviously on Lisa. I was sure she had been aware of the interest she was generating, but she has an adorable way about her of looking so innocent and unaware of the effect she has on men.

It felt good to once again have a woman with me. I love it when my son and Lisa visit, but when they are here, she is his. When it's just her and me, like it was this time, in my mind she is mine and I like to believe that is how others see us.

The high end clothing stores in the mall didn't have anything we hadn't seen earlier. I said, "Let's go get you some sexy satin and lace."

The cute disapproving look on her face told me she knew what I had in mind. She said, "Dad, you're just a dirty old man trying to get into my panties."

I said, "Now that you mention it, I plead guilty as charged."

Right there in the mall with people all around us she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. She took my handkerchief and started to wipe the lipstick from my cheek. I said, "No leave it, I want people to see."

Grinning she handed the handkerchief back. We were walking toward the lingerie stores in no particular hurry when above the noise of the mall crowd I heard someone yell, "LISA, LISA." I saw that she had heard it too and we were both looking around until she found the source of the voice. A man a few years older than Lisa was waving at her. He appeared to be with a couple other men somewhat close to his age. I could see a family resemblance and figured them to be brothers.

Lisa said, "Dad, it's Clifford. He's the guy I met on the airplane."

I remembered her telling me about meeting a guy on the flight out and I could see he was a good looking young man. I wanted to meet the guy. According to Lisa he either currently or previously lived in the area. I didn't recognize him, but it is a rather large city. As we got closer, one of the guys he was with did look familiar, but I was not sure where I knew him from, and it was always possible I was mistaken. I thought I could see a family resemblance and figured them to be brothers.

Lisa did the honors as we got closer. She said, "Clifford it's so great to see you again." Motioning toward me she said, "Clifford this is my father-in-law Ben. Ben this is Clifford the guy I told you about on the plane."

Clifford was giving me a strange look and I wasn't sure why. His next words cleared it up when he said, "Hopefully she didn't mention anything about the accident."

I laughed and said, "You mean the orange juice incident?"

I thought I detected a blush then he grinned and said, "Exactly." Turning to Lisa he jokingly said, "Can't you keep a secret?"

Giving him a sexy grin she said, "But I didn't tell him about you looking up my..." Clamping her hand over her mouth as if she just realized it was a secret she then lowered her hand and said, "Oh shit, maybe I wasn't supposed to say anything about that either."

I could see the poor guy really was blushing now and was looking for a hole he could crawl into and hide. I put my hand on his shoulder and said, "It will be our little secret. Don't worry about anything, my son only works part time as a hit man for an organized crime family."

I was able to keep from laughing long enough for him to wonder if I was screwing with him or telling him the truth. I then said, "Seriously Clifford, Lisa is a big girl and no harm was done. She's a beautiful girl and a man would have to be dead to not notice that fact."

He seemed to relax and I saw Lisa give him a cute grin as she shrugged her shoulders. It was as if he just remembered when he said, "I'm sorry, I almost forgot. These are my brothers, Steve and Lance. Guys this is Lisa. She's the woman I told you about on the plane."

The oldest of the three was Lance. He extended his hand and said, "My apologies for our baby brother. He is dangerous when we allow him out without supervision. He told us he met a beautiful woman on the flight, but he doesn't get out often, so it is nice to see he can still recognize beauty when he sees it. He did neglect to tell us just how beautiful you are. Sounds to me like Clifford might have neglected to tell us a few other details, regarding events that occurred on that flight."

Steve, the middle brother, looked at me and said, "Good evening, but excuse me, don't I know you from somewhere?"

I said, "I've been thinking the same thing since I first saw you, but I can't seem to make the connection."

Clifford began to explain his reason for being here. Speaking to Lisa he said, "I'm not sure I told you, but we all grew up here and a couple times a year we get together to visit and go trout fishing. It gives us an opportunity to all get together and see our folks, sister and various aunts and uncles. The house was getting crowded so the three of us decided to come see what was happening at the mall."

I asked, "Where do your folks live?"

Steve gave me the address and I had to laugh. "That's only about three blocks from where I live. I must have seen you at your folks."

It looked like he was beginning to put it together when Steve asked, "What's your son's name?"

"Paul, Paul West. This is his wife Lisa West."

Steve looked at Lisa then at me. A big smile came across his face. He said, "Paul and I played together on the football team. He was one year behind me in school. That must be where we've seen each other. I think I may have even been over to your house once or twice." Looking back at Lisa he said, "I saw Paul a few years after we graduated and I remember him telling me he met a beautiful girl in college. I figured he was just bragging, but I can see now he was telling the truth."

I saw Lisa blush as Clifford spoke up saying, "Steve, knock it off, can't you see you're embarrassing her."

In self-defense he said, "Not even close to what you were doing or maybe even what you did on the plane that you have neglected to tell us about yet." Turning to Lisa he said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean anything by what I said, and like my older brother, sometimes I say things before thinking."

Lisa gave a little giggle then said, "Don't think a thing about it. I thought it was cute, and thank you for the compliment. I will let Paul know I met you."

1...345678