Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even if I had tried I would not have been able to suppress the moans of pleasure escaping from within me. At that moment I was never more thankful I had been born female and given this opportunity to have a man like Ben with this powerful desire take me and make me his, even if it was for one night or even a week. Knowing my body was giving him enjoyment, causing his manhood to become so incredibly hard was a feeling only a woman can fully appreciate. Having a body petite and feminine while being with a masculine man used for his enjoyment gave me a feeling of pride while emphasizing my vulnerable femininity.

Ben went slow and in doing so allowed me to experience several orgasms. With each powerful orgasm I could feel the muscles deep inside my pussy try to grip and squeeze milking the cum from his hard shaft.

I don't know if it had been due to the constant stimulation of seeing me hiking naked all day or something else that had caused it, but when Ben did ejaculate into me it seemed the load he put inside me was much larger than normal. It had been a very satisfying orgasm for us both.

It was surprising how well I slept. Ben said it was the fresh mountain air and being a part of nature, but I told him it was the feeling of being safe and protected by the man in the same sleeping bag that had done it. I told him it helped that the man who had caused her to feel so secure had also been a very sexy man. He seemed to get a kick out of my reasoning for sleeping so well.

Chapter 56 - Agreement (Ben)

Waking up on a mountain trail is always a great way to start any day, but add to that the element of waking with a beautiful naked woman in your sleeping bag with you and the possibilities of a great day are limitless. Lisa's small soft but yet firm naked ass pressed against me felt incredible. Not wanting to wake her I laid there enjoying the sensation of her pressed back against me. When she did wake she stretched and with her arms over her head she rolled over to face me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed the side of my neck then in a sleepy feminine voice said, "Morning Dad."

Those were the sweetest two words she could have said. I hugged her tight and said, "Morning Baby. Did you sleep well?"

"It was wonderful. I don't remember the last time I slept like that."

"We better roll out and get going. The bears are really active this time of morning."

Hearing my comment her eyes got as big as saucers. I couldn't help myself and started laughing. I then said, "No Honey, just kidding, but we do need to get up and start back down. Believe it or not, the hike down is harder than the one coming up."

I don't think she believed me until we were on the trail and headed back down the mountain. The morning air was cool and she decided to keep her clothes on. We took our time and enjoyed the scenery. We saw quite a bit of wildlife. I like the majestic elk, but she was fond of the little chipmunks that kept scampering across the trail in front of us.

When we reached my truck parked at the trailhead she said, "You were right. My legs really do ache."

"Yes it has to do with your legs taking more of an impact with each step as you descend. It is much worse on the more advanced trails where you have a much steeper incline. When we get back to the house I will give your legs a massage."

Giving me a shy grin she asked, "You wouldn't happen to have an ulterior motive in mind, would you?"

Smiling at her I said, "Me? How could you think such a thing?"

"I think I am beginning to understand how your mind works much better than I did before."

"I'm only concerned for your wellbeing."

"Yea and maybe just a little concern left over for your handsome cock?"

Holding my thumb and index finger up with a tiny gap between the two I said, "Maybe just a tiny little bit."

Driving with Lisa in the truck was a joy. She makes just being with her so much fun. It has always been nice having her and Paul visit, but having her all to myself made this visit much more enjoyable. She has a youthful playfulness about her and I had always known she liked to banter and tease, but it became much more evident when it was just the two of us.

She had her seat belt on and her legs were driving me wild. I have always been a leg man and Lisa's are silky smooth while also being shapely and firm. They looked even better when she has on a pair of stilettos, but I wasn't complaining. I asked her, "This is a little off the topic, but have you ever had your legs or anything waxed?"

"You mean to remove hair?"

"Yea, I'm not sure what you call it, but you know what I mean."

"Sure, and the answer is yes. Wax is used to grip and pull the hair out. The cool part is there is no razor stubble, but it does hurt a little, as I'm sure you can imagine. I've had it done several times. When I do my pussy I prefer the Brazilian."

"What's that?"

"They remove all the hair on the mons, vulva, anus and everything in the area."

"On your ass? You said anus. You mean they rip the hair out from between your cheeks? OUCH!"

"Yea, but it isn't as bad as it sounds. The only bad part about getting waxed is you have to let it grow out a little so the wax has something to grip onto. Paul likes me smooth all the time, so I usually just shave. As long as I do it every day or two I can keep the stubble to a minimum. I do my legs and underarms at the same time. It is just part of being a girl. You do realize men get waxed too."

"Seriously?"

"Sure, they remove the hair from their pubes, penis, scrotum and yes, also their ass."

"I'm not sure how I would like someone putting hot wax on my dick."

Laughing she said, "Men are such wieners. It's okay for a woman to have her hair ripped out, but not the few little hairs on your precious cock."

I found it to be cute the way she was teasing me and the problem is she was right. I said, "Okay, I know you're right, but it's different with men."

Before I could go any further she said, "You and Paul are both just alike! No, it's not just the two of you, it's all men. If it wasn't for the fact men have cocks, us women probably wouldn't even bother with you."

"Ouch, that hurts."

She laughed and said, "Maybe so and that's only because you know it's true."

"Honey I would like to do something."

"And that is what?"

"Will you let me shave you?"

"You mean my pussy?"

I said, "Yea, I think it would be fun."

She didn't answer and I looked over to see she had twisted in her seat and had her back against the door. She was looking at me and I could see the wheels turning in her head as the grin slowly formed on her face. I wasn't sure I wanted to know what she was thinking. My assumption was she knew what I wanted and was thinking how she could use my desire for her to get something she wanted.

Finally she said, "So you want to shave my pussy? That sounds like fun, but it's only fair that I should also have some fun. You know sort of a tit for tat?"

"And what would that be?" I asked.

"Let me shave you," she said in a matter-of-factly manner.

I knew exactly what she wanted, but said, "Sure, you can shave my face anytime you want."

"Not exactly what I had in mind and you darn well know it."

"But I'm a man and I would look like a little boy."

"Oh, now I understand. It's okay for a woman to look like a little girl."

The thing I liked and didn't like about Lisa was she was smart and quick witted on her feet. It was hard to get something past her without her seeing it coming. Finally I said, "Let me think about it before I agree to anything."

"Sounds good to me and I can tell you it would be so much fun shaving my sexy little pussy. It would make your big cock swell up and get so hard. After you had it all smooth and soft you could put that big cock inside me filling me with that big hard manly cock before filling my wet little pussy with your manly seed."

Staring straight ahead at the road I said, "Not fair!"

I hadn't noticed she had kicked her left shoe off. She put her foot between my legs and began rubbing it and wiggling her toes against my already hard cock. "Ooooo Daddy your cock feels incredibly hard already. Did it get like that just from you thinking about shaving my pussy or were you thinking about me lathering up your cock and those big balls? I would take the razor and very gently pull it across your skin leaving you bald. Sucking on a cock that's hairless is so much more enjoyable." All the time she kept massaging my cock until finally I said, "Okay, you win. You can shave me."

She was grinning as she said, "It is funny how men can be persuaded so easily by just a little massage in such a strategic area."

How could I argue with the fact she was right. We men are weak and women like Lisa know how to use that to their advantage. It isn't fair, but the other problem is I can't resist when she uses her femininity to get what she wants.

****

When we got home Lisa helped me unload the truck then we went in and immediately stripped and got in the shower to wash the trail dust off us. She was playing with me and telling me how she was looking forward to getting rid of that nasty hair. With her foot no longer in my lap I was beginning to wonder why I had agreed to this.

She had teased me almost to the point of ejaculation, but had stopped to keep me horny and willing to let her do what she wanted. She told me to lie on the bed then she disappeared only to return with a bowl of water, hand towel, razor and shaving cream. Placing the bowl of warm water on the night stand she said, "All of it, right?"

"I am not so sure..."

Cutting me off she said, "Yea, that's what I remember you agreeing to. All of it."

I was so horny I'm sure I would have agreed to her castrating me with a dull knife at that point. I lay back as she put warm water all over my pubes, cock and scrotum. It really did feel good and her hands felt wonderful. The next part was even better as she massaged shaving foam into my hair. Taking a razor she began with my pubes then came the good part. Pinching my glans between her fingers she pulled it this way and that as she glided the razor over my shaft to remove every hair. She applied more foam to my scrotum and the area on my thighs, next to my scrotum. She made me a little nervous as she shaved my ball sac but to her credit she didn't nick me, not even once. When she was finished she moistened part of the towel and wiped the soap off. After having removed all the soap she closely inspected it and found a few stray hairs she had missed. She got the razor and touched up those spots until she was convinced I was hairless.

She even took my cock in her mouth and gave it a few strokes which only served to make me that much more excited. Giving my hairless scrotum a firm squeeze she said, "Over onto your tummy. Time for us to get between those manly cheeks."

Looking at her I said, "What?"

"You heard me and you agreed. All of it."

I had come this far and I knew if I didn't let her finish it would be as if I hadn't agreed to anything.

Before lying on my stomach she reached between my legs and took hold of my hard cock pulling it down to point it at my feet while I settled onto my stomach. I felt her wet hand massage me between my buttocks and I had to admit it felt good. Next was the foam followed by the razor. I had been nervous with the razor on my balls, but that was nothing compared to having razor blades around my ass hole. It did feel good, but this was weird. She had me spread my legs then shaved the area behind my scrotum. Every so often she would grip my cock with a lather covered hand and stroke me. She had me so close to blasting a load of cum so many times I lost count. When she laid the razor on the table next to the bowl of water I was pretty sure she had finished.

Moving my arm to my side I touched her naked body as she sat next to me on the bed. Fuck her body felt so damn good. She was using the wet towel to clean the foam from my ass when I felt one of her hands close around my cock. Moments later she was lightly stroking my now hairless ass. She was squeezing my cock hard and slowly stroking it as she began applying pressure to my hole with her finger. She began talking and said, "Just relax and let yourself go. Your balls look good enough to eat now with all that nasty hair gone. I love the way you look. You were sexy as hell before, but now, WOW!"

The fact Lisa has such a sexy voice didn't help at all. Combine that with what she was doing feeling incredible and there was no doubt whatsoever who was in control. I felt the tip of her finger enter me and instantly my ass clamped down on her finger. She didn't pull it out, but said, "Relax. There are millions of verves here. Just relax and let me make you feel good."

After the initial shock I realized what she was doing did feel good. She was wiggling her finger around and gently pushing it further into my hole. It was maybe 15 or 20 seconds later I felt it, and my cock exploded. She gripped it tight until the pulsations stopped and I had relaxed. Slowly she pulled her finger from my ass. She wiped up the mess I had made then said, "You must admit that felt good."

I could see some of my cum was still on her hand. She saw were I was looking then lifted her hand to her tongue and licked it clean. I groaned upon seeing her do this then said, "That felt incredible."

She grinned then said, "Come look at your cock in the mirror. It looks a lot different."

Following her to the full length mirror I looked and saw the results of her efforts. I have a nice size cock, but seeing it without hair, it looked half again larger. I was amazed how much bigger I now looked. I had no idea I would like it as much as I did. It also looked much cleaner without hair. I took hold of my cock and stretched it looking for hair. It was so much better than I had feared. Then there was that thing she had done with my ass. For such a submissive little thing I was very pleasantly surprised she had this side to her sexual personality. I was learning my son's sexy little wife was full of surprises.

Chapter 57 - His Turn (Lisa)

Shaving Ben had been a lot of fun. Knowing I probably would never get the chance again I used all my feminine charm to get what I wanted. Now that he liked what I had done, I wondered if maybe I might not get to do it again one day.

Ben wanted to shave me, but he had also promised me a leg massage. My legs did feel better than they had earlier, and I still wanted that massage. With no massage oil I found a large bottle of hand lotion and had it ready. I said, "My turn Dad. You promised you would massage my legs."

He grinned and said, "Go lay on the bed while I slip on some boxers."

"No, I did you naked, you have to let me touch my man while I enjoy my massage."

He gave me a smile and I knew he liked my idea. I began by lying face down. First he took hold of my ankles and separated them, spreading my legs. Next he squirted some lotion in his hand and rubbed his hands together before placing them on me. He began high on my leg to include the lower part of my ass cheek. His fingers drifted between my cheeks, but his touch felt good and I wasn't complaining. When he got to my calves I told him that is where I was really sore. He did a great job, much better than I expected. I had expected him to use this as simply an opportunity to grope me. I wouldn't have complained if he had, but he was really giving me a nice massage.

He then moved to my feet working his thumbs into my feet. I had always suspected he had a foot fetish just like his son. Paul always insisted I wear heels and that my pedicure always be perfect. The more skin of my foot that showed the better he liked my heels.

In the past when we visited and when I wore sexy shoes, I had often seen Ben stealing glances at my feet. From the way he was massaging my feet I could tell he was spending a little longer on them than was necessary. Again it felt good and if he found enjoyment from massaging my feet, I thought it was cute. Working his way back up my right leg he again put a lot of effort into the calf before moving on up my thigh. When he got to the top he made sure to give my ass a deep tissue massage. I thought he was ready for me to turn over when I felt his fingers tough me between my cheeks. He went directly for my tiny hole and his touch felt great.

After Hose had fucked my ass a few weeks earlier I wasn't sure my ass would ever tighten up again and be normal. Paul checked me when I got home from that date and said I was stretched open quite a bit. The body is very elastic and it wasn't long before Paul told me my ass looked normal again. He even insisted on fucking it to see if it felt the same. I laughed when he used that ruse, but he's my husband and I love him. If he wanted to use my ass, there was no way I was going to refuse him.

Anyway, I knew Ben was feeling my ass all tightened back up. With so many nerves in the ass it does feel good when someone touches me there. Ben's fingers felt good and I was really getting into it when he said, "Okay let me get your front now."

Rolling over onto my back I saw him looking at me with desire in his eyes. The look in his eyes gave me a warm feeling from my head to my toes. I glanced down and saw his cock was hard and the end of his glans was wet with pre-cum. I wanted to reach out and touch him, but that could wait a while longer.

Men are so predictable. I watched him pour more lotion into his hand I was almost certain what he had planned next. Rubbing his hands together to get them both covered with lotion he leaned forward slightly and put one hand on each breast I grinned at him and said, "I thought you were doing my legs. I've got news for you, those are not my legs."

"Honey I am well aware of that, but if your tits aren't relaxed it will not be possible to get your legs to properly relax. Besides that everything is connected so I have to get your tits relaxed in order to get your legs to relax."

His excuse was totally lame, but that made it just that much better. As if this was a huge revelation I had not been aware of, I said, "Oh, is that how it works? I had no idea there was that kind of relationship,"

Hearing the sarcastic tone in my voice he just grinned and said, "Just relax and put your sexy body in my expert hands."

He was sitting on the bed facing me with one leg on the floor and the other drawn up under him. I reached out and touched him on the upper thigh being careful to avoid his penis. I wasn't going to touch him where he wanted my hand. I wanted to build his desire and tease him. I would get around to touching him the way he wanted, but my plan was to build his arousal and pleasure by delaying that as long as possible.

While he thoroughly massaged my breasts, I lightly ran my right hand over every other part of his body that I could reach. I got as close to his cock and scrotum as I could without making contact. He was now once again fully erect. His face showed his need for me to touch him. Finally he said, "It's okay if you want to touch."

Smiling I said, "Thanks, but I don't want to take your mind off the massage. There will be plenty of time for those other things after you finish."

I didn't know if I could, but my plan was to drive him to the point he gave up the massage, got between my already spread legs and pushed himself into me. If I could awaken the animal in him and have him take me like that I would have succeeded with my efforts.

He continued massaging my breasts and I realized if he moved lower on my body he would have to move further down the bed and would be out of my reach. There was no doubt in my mind that was something he didn't want to happen as he desperately wanted me to touch his cock. I could see a strand of clear pre-cum now connected the end of his cock to a small puddle on his leg. I could see how aroused he was.

123456...8