Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing back down at those beautiful legs under that short skirt had my cock and balls aching. Looking at my lap then at her I said, "I don't mean to sound like a dirty old man, but when we land I've got to find a place I can take care of this."

She grinned and said, "I do wish I could help, but... well my husband needs to make those decisions." She seemed to be thinking then said, "Why don't you just go in there?"

I could see she was looking at the restroom on the plane. Sitting at the back like we were, the in-flight toilets were just three or four steps away. One of the doors was open and without a word I began to stand up. Before I could get all the way up she gripped my arm and leaned over toward me. Whispering in my ear she said, "Maybe this will help," then gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Almost jumping up out of my seat I dove into the toilet and closed the door. Jerking my pants down, I had never seen my cock harder than it was at that moment. Closing my eyes I recalled the image of Lisa's legs and how her feet had looked in those heels with that anklet. I thought back to the first flight how soft and smooth her legs had felt when I was wiping up the orange juice I spilled on them. When I recalled the moment she slid down in her seat causing her mini-skirt to rise and expose her shaven pussy that was the moment I came. The toilet was too small for me to sit on the seat and jerk off so I was standing when jets of thick white cum exploded out the end of my cock. The only thing I could do was turn toward the sink as it sprayed into the small sink bowl.

When my cock had finally stopped shooting cum I turned on the water and swished it around washing down the drain the globs of semen in the basin. I cleaned the end of my cock with a piece of toilet paper then tossed it into the toilet. My cock was still hard, but I felt much better as I zipped up my pants and buckled my belt.

I knew Lisa would know what I had done and was a little embarrassed about that, but there was not a lot I could do about that now and she had been the one to suggest me jerking off. When I opened the folding door I saw Lisa watching the door and saw a grin form on her face. Taking my seat I heard her ask, "Feel better now."

"Much, but not as good as I would feel if... well you know."

"Yes I know, but like I said, that's up to my husband."

"So it really is true? I mean there really are couples in real life who do that?"

"Yes, but I have no idea how many. I've never run into anyone else. Sure I've met swingers and even have some very close friends who are swingers, but that's not quite the same."

"That is what I was reading in the book. According to the author the stories in the book are about real people who do the Hotwife sort of thing. You never know if those things are true or not."

"What made you think maybe my visit to my father-in-law involved that? Did I say or do something that raised your suspicion?"

I told her about thinking I saw them go into the lingerie shop then said, "He just didn't look like the kind of guy who would be comfortable in a store like that. Then there was my brother Steve. He noticed your anklet and told me what it signified. I wasn't sure whether or not to believe him."

"I thought Steve was looking at my anklet with a little more interest than normal. I wondered if he might not know what it was for. Very few people do. As for my father-in-law, you would be surprised. He is a very special man and he even picked out some other stuff he wanted me to get."

"No shit! Wow I never would have guessed that from looking at him."

The flight between home and my parent's house always seems so long, but I was disappointed when the captain came on the intercom announcing we would be landing in 20 minutes. I wanted nothing more than to stay on the plane and talk to Lisa. I would have loved to do more, but she had made it clear talking and looking at her were my only options. Lisa saw the disappointment on my face. She put her left hand on mine and said, "I want you to meet Paul after we get out luggage."

Seeing the look of excitement on my face she laughed and said, "Down boy, it's only an introduction." I didn't care that, it was only an introduction. It was one step closer than I was at that point.

Now that I was anxious to meet her husband things went into slow motion. It seemed like the taxiway was several hundred miles long. It took forever for us to make it to the gate then there was an issue getting the cabin door opened. I was ready to slide down one of the escape chutes they use to evacuate an aircraft in an emergency. Finally we were inside the terminal, standing at the carousel waiting for our luggage. Lisa had texted her husband and told him we had arrived. He texted her back saying he would park and come help her with the bags.

I was standing there waiting for the bags to start arriving when I heard Lisa squeal. I saw she had turned around and had her arms around the neck of a tall man who was well built and looked to be in very good shape. He was a good looking guy. When she broke the kiss she said, "Honey I want you to meet the guy I sat beside on the way out and back. Paul, this is my friend Clifford and Clifford this is my husband, Paul."

Extending my hand Paul took it and gave me a big smile. He said, "Thank you for looking out for my girl. She's very special."

"It was my pleasure. You have a beautiful and lovely wife."

"Yea, I have to agree." I saw him take his wallet out of his pants. He opened it and pulled out a business card. Taking a pen out of his pocket he wrote on the back of the card then handed it to me saying, "When you have time give me a call. This is my private line and my cell phone. I want to thank you properly for taking care of Lisa and making sure she got back home safe and sound."

I said, "Sir it was no trouble at all. You don't owe me anything, it was my pleasure."

Pointing at the card he said, "Thanks, but I insist. Give me a call."

"Okay, and thank you, but honestly it was my pleasure."

We retrieved our bags and as I watched Lisa and her husband it was easy to see the man was head over heels in love with her. There was an ache in my chest as I hoped one day I might be lucky enough to find a woman I could love as much as he apparently loved his wife.

I purposely hung back as Lisa and her husband left the terminal. I then followed close enough to enjoy one last time watching Lisa's cute ass barely covered by the short skirt. Taping my shirt pocket I double checked to make sure the business card Paul had given me was still there. When they were out of sight I stopped and took the card out of my pocket placing it in my wallet. I wanted to make sure that was one business card I didn't lose.

END PART 8

1...345678