Finding Dates for My Wife Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cupping both of his balls in my hands I worked his cock flicking my tongue along the underside of his shaft just behind his glans. I've learned men love having this done. It always drives Paul wild and was having the same effect on his father. After a couple minutes of this I felt his hands on the sides of my head then felt him pulling me further onto his cock. He used his hold on my head to begin fucking my mouth. He kept my face turned up so he could see my eyes and watch his cock slide in and out of my mouth. I had to concentrate to keep from gagging as he was pushing himself deeper into my mouth than I normally take a man.

I managed to control my gag reflex until he pulled back leaving only his glans in my mouth. I tasted his warm thick cum flow from his cock and onto my tongue. I swallowed it as fast as he pumped it into my mouth. After he had finished I kept him in my mouth until he pulled himself out. He helped me to my feet. I turned my head laying my cheek against his hair covered chest. He wrapped his arms around me and held me saying. "Baby that was great." We stood there for maybe five minutes before he said, "Let's go get you some hiking shoes. You are going to enjoy fucking in the great outdoors under the open sky."

****

Ben had a certain brand of hiking shoes he liked. He said there was no break-in period needed, they were cushioned and they gripped the trail the best of any shoes he had ever worn. I found a pair I liked in the brand he liked. They were very comfortable and were pink with gray soles and accents. He grinned and said, "Should have known you would find a girly pair."

The clerk grinned when she heard me say, "You haven't complained before about me being girly."

I liked that it embarrassed him a little having the clerk hear me. As we went toward the register she quietly said, "He's a handsome one, isn't he?"

She even blushed a little when I grinned and said, "Yes and that isn't the best part."

Ben saw we were talking, but couldn't hear us. As we were leaving the store he asked, "What were you two talking about?"

Throwing my hair back over my shoulder I said, "Nothing really. Just girly talk."

He grinned and shook his head knowing he was not going to win this conversation. Before we left the house Ben had put a backpack and some supplies in the truck. He had told me to dress comfortable. I was wearing a satin pair of pink bikini panties I hardly ever wore, but felt they would be much better than a thong or G-string if we were going hiking. I had on a regular bra and t-shirt along with pink shorts that were probably much shorter than one of the local girls would wear to go hiking, but they were all I had. Ben liked them and said they would be fine.

He drove deep into the woods and parked in a small cutout along the road large enough for four or five vehicles. He said it was a trail he liked and one that not many people used since there were several others closer to town that were also very popular. He parked and got the large backpack out slipping his arms through the straps. I felt a little naked and guilty not having a backpack of my own to help carry some of the load.

Ben said it wasn't that much and he was used to hiking, where I wasn't and it was better this way. He gave me a pair of carbon fiber walking poles saying using them might seem strange at first, but once we got further onto the trail I would be happy I had them. He told me he had a small digital camera in the backpack for any photos we might want to take. "Watch for wildlife. There are many beautiful birds and animals to see, but there are also some animals that can be very dangerous." As he said this I saw him holster a rather large handgun on his hip.

Guns don't bother me at all. My father taught me how to shoot and how to handle a weapon. I am actually proud of my abilities with a firearm. Paul has a couple handguns at home. We go to a range not far from where we live to shoot. Sometimes Paul has me use one of his or he rents me one at the range to try something new. More often than not I shoot a higher score than Paul. He claims it is because he is helping me, but regardless of the reason, I enjoy shooting a handgun.

I understand some women and even some men are afraid of guns, but I believe this is because they don't understand how they operate or how to safely handle them. The fact is I was relieved to see Ben had brought along the firearm.

The trail was well marked and it was just as beautiful as Ben had said. I was a little surprised when we began to see so many birds. I figured we would see them earlier in the day. We had walked for a couple hours when Ben saw a large log and suggested we stop and take a break.

After helping him take the backpack off we sat and talked about how perfect the day was. He told me the trail would begin to incline in a few hundred yards and that is where the walking sticks would help. We got a drink of water and were sitting in silence listening to the wind in the trees and the sounds of critters calling to each other. Then Ben broke the silence saying, "Honey be honest with me and tell me does this Hotwife thing ever cause any problems between you and Paul."

"You need to believe me when I say we have never even had an argument because of anything related to that. Just like any married couple we have disagreements and even a few fights, but none of them are because of me being a HotWife or him sharing me. The only thing I can think of was there were a few times when he first started sharing me that he would be late coming home from work and he hadn't told me he would be late; then when he did get home he would refuse to tell me why he had been late. I got upset a few times until he explained it was on each of those evenings he had met with a man he was considering sharing me with. He said he didn't want to tell me and spoil the surprise. If there was ever trouble because of the lifestyle that's the only thing I can think of that might qualify."

"When Paul told me what you two were doing I didn't know what to think. At first I didn't believe him then I thought your marriage might be falling apart. It took me quite a while to get my head wrapped around it."

I said, "It's that way for a lot of people. Most of the guys Paul shares me with are even like that. They just don't understand and I understand. Our lifestyle probably wouldn't work for most people, but Paul and I love each other so strongly we like the element of adventure and excitement it adds to our marriage.

"One day I overheard a conversation when I was in a restaurant. Four guys were at a table next to where Paul and I were seated and this one guy happened to be wearing a pink shirt. His friends were teasing him saying he was gay or a sissy. I will never forget what he told them. He said he was confident enough of his masculinity he didn't have to worry about wearing pink. It's sort of like that with Paul and me. Our marriage is so strong we don't worry about what others think of our lifestyle or even another man stealing me away from Paul."

Ben sat there looking at me as he thought about what I had said. After a bit he then nodded his head and said, "I'm not sure why, but that helps me understand this more than anything I've heard before. I think I finally get it."

For the first time I believe he did understand. Before he had accepted our lifestyle, but now he understood and believed what I had said. Seeing his understanding I said, "Dad, we haven't seen anyone else out here today, and you said this trail is not heavily traveled. I'm getting a little warm. Would it bother you if I worked on my tan, at least from the waist up?"

He glanced around as if to see if anyone was close before answering. He grinned saying, "It wouldn't bother me a bit and I think that would be just fine. Just so you know, there is still the possibility we could run into others even though we haven't seen anyone so far."

"I've been warned," I said as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and then turned away from him and asking him to unfasten my bra. I slipped the top and bra under the top flap of his backpack saying, "There is a little more weight for you to carry." He grinned and said, "That's extra weight I'll be more than happy to carry. You head on out and I'll be right behind you."

It felt so liberating and free to be in the open air and be naked, at least from the waist up. I had considered getting even more comfortable and wearing just my new shoes, but figured I would start topless and maybe later I would add more weight to Ben's backpack.

I was now using the hiking poles and could see what he had said was true. They really did help, especially when going up an incline. I had gone maybe 20 or 30 feet when I heard my father-in-law yell, "Hey Lisa." Turning to see what he needed, I saw him standing in the middle of the trail with the backpack on and looking through the viewfinder of the camera. He caught me off-guard as he took a couple shots. Seeing what he was up to I began striking poses for him. He was grinning as he took a few more shots of me before putting the camera away.

Waiting for him to catch up I laughed when he said, "I told you we would see some beautiful wildlife along this trail."

We continued to walk as we talked about all sorts of topics. We would stop now and then to get a photo of something we saw that was unusual or pretty. Ben wanted me in most of the scenic shots and some were without me. We rounded a sharp corner and there was a large flat rock in the foreground behind which was a beautiful view of a canyon and the mountains. I suggested, "Let's get a photo of this?"

Ben took the backpack off and retrieved the camera. By the time he turned back around to get the photo I was wearing only my new pink hiking shoes and a smile. With a huge grin he said, "That is the most beautiful sight I've seen on any of the many trails I've ever been on."

We were laughing and he had taken several photos. We were having such a good time we hadn't heard the couple who had slowly been slowly gaining on us all day. I think they were as surprised as we were when they came around the corner and saw me stretched out naked on that large rock.

Instinctively I moved my arms to cover myself and heard the woman say, "Don't hide such a beautiful body." Turning to the man she was with she said, "Isn't she gorgeous. I wish I had the balls to be able to do that."

The man laughed and said, "Honey I may need glasses. I didn't see that she has any balls."

She punched him hard in the arm and said, "You know what I mean." She then turned to Ben and asked, "Do you mind if I get a photo with her?"

I looked to see what Ben would say or do. He shrugged his shoulders and said, "No, I guess not."

In an excited voice she said, "Thank you." Turning to the man she was with she said, "Honey, hurry get our camera."

She then rushed over to sit beside me on the rock. She sat right up against me placing her hand on my back at the waist. Her boyfriend or husband was getting ready to take the photo when I asked, "Do you happen to be into girls."

Turning to look at me she asked, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so personal. I was just excited. I didn't mean to..." She then stopped mid-sentence and asked, "How did you know?"

Looking at her I took her other hand I placed it on my breast just before pressing my lips to hers. I know she was not expecting me to do this, but instead of pulling back she opened her mouth allowing my tongue to enter.. Her mouth tasted of mint she had evidently been eating. Her lips were soft against mine and I'm not sure how long we kissed, but when our lips parted Ben and the man she was with were both standing with their cameras lowered as they watched us.

She grinned and said, "Sweetie, that was hot. Can you believe I didn't want to come on this stupid hike today? I am so happy now that I did."

Grinning I said, "I'm also happy you came."

As she was getting up she said, "You're not only beautiful you're smoking hot."

"You're not so bad yourself," I commented.

I slipped my panties and shorts back on. Not bothering with the bra I took the t-shirt out of the backpack and put it back on. We hiked as a foursome for a couple more hours. I learned they were married and were from the area. I didn't disclose many of the details of the relationship between Ben and me. The woman saw my wedding ring and even though Ben no longer wore his wedding ring, she assumed we were married. I didn't see the need to correct her mistake.

At one point the woman said, "You are quite a bit younger than your husband."

Grinning I said, "Yes, I prefer older men and combine that with how nicely he is equipped I'm a very fortunate girl."

She smiled then said, "A woman with a man who is hung and she likes girls. I wish you lived closer so we could get much better acquainted."

"That would be nice, but we have photos and it has been a lot of fun meeting you."

She looked at me like she wanted to ask a question. I asked, "What is it? Was there something you wanted to ask me?"

"Well, yes, but if you don't want to answer, I understand."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Do you mind if the guys take a photo of just the two of us?"

"They already took several."

"I know, but in those I had my clothes on."

I gave her a grin then looked around and saw a perfect spot for the photo. I said, "Hey guys, don't ask questions, just pull your cameras out."

They looked at us confused until they saw us both stripping out of our clothes. When we were both down to just our shoes we embraced and kissed. We went through several poses while the guys captured everything on their digital cameras. Toward the end I slipped my hand between her legs and when I pulled it back my hand was covered with girl arousal. Looking at her I said, "It's a shame we can't do something about that."

She said, "I know, me too. My husband would love to fuck you and I wouldn't mind seeing that equipment you said your husband has."

The disappointment on her face was apparent when I said, "I do wish we could, but I'm really sorry, I can't. I honestly wish I could, and if you really want the truth, Ben isn't my husband. Believe it or not, the truth is my husband shares me with other men and this week he is sharing me with Ben. The only men who can fuck me are men my husband has talked to and decided to share me with. I really would like to do what you want, but it's just that I can't."

She looked at me in disbelief then said, "You're serious, aren't you?"

I nodded my head and said, "Yes, I'm so sorry I didn't tell you the truth at first."

Still looking at me a smile started to creep across her face and she said, "That is absolutely the hottest thing I have ever heard. You mean to tell me your husband actually selects guys he wants to share you with? That is so fucking hot!"

Grinning I said, "Yes it is but so are you."

She gave me a hug and said, "Do you mind giving me your e-mail address so we can keep in touch. I promise I won't try to get my husband hooked up with you, but maybe one day if the stars align just right maybe your husband doesn't mind, maybe you and I can get better acquainted."

I thought about it then figured we were not exchanging home addresses, at least not yet, and I did like her. She had photos of me naked, so why not keep our budding friendship alive. I wrote it on a piece of paper and she wrote hers on paper Ben had. After another hot kiss she joined her husband. She was still naked and he had his hand on her bare ass as they headed back down to the trailhead. Ben and I watched them until they were out of sight then turned to head on up the trail.

Ben told me he had brought along a tent and planned for us to camp alongside the trail. He said there was a spot ahead with an open meadow he liked. After my new friend and I had stripped and taken the series of nude photos Ben asked if I minded keeping my clothes off. I said, "If that's what you want, I'd like that."

He grinned and it felt good to be free of clothing. I wondered how far the other couple went before she got dressed. I was hopeful she had gone all the way back to the trailhead where their vehicle was parked, but when I sent her an email I knew that would be one question I would ask.

While being naked was liberating there was also the excitement of maybe being caught by other hikers like had already happened. Unfortunately we didn't see anyone else before we reached a clearing where Ben said he thought we had gone far enough for one day, especially since I was not an experienced hiker. He said, "Honey you may not feel it now, but tomorrow morning you are going to be one very sore little girl."

He said even though it had been warm all day, once the sun went down it would get very chilly. He cleared a spot for a campfire and collected some dead tree limbs he found nearby. It was starting to cool off just like he said, but I was determined to remain naked for his enjoyment. The fire felt good and he had some food he brought along in his backpack that heated up on the campfire.

As I was eating I said, "You are quite the boy scout out here in nature."

"I've always enjoyed camping and nature. I have to say of all the hikes I've taken this has been the best. I have seen a species of wildlife today I never knew existed in the wild."

I was grinning as I asked, "Oh is that right? Have you named this news species you discovered?"

"Well, I was thinking about naming it after some plants. There are already flowers known as 'naked ladies' and then there are also 'pussy willows.' I was thinking 'naked pussy' but what do you think?"

I gave him a kiss then said, "Let me think about that a little. Since you discovered it you need to make sure you give it an appropriate name."

Ben had pitched tent up. It was a small two man tent that zipped closed to keep the bugs out. I made the observation, "We haven't seen many insects. I was afraid there would be mosquitos and all sorts of pesky insects."

"It just depends. Sometimes there are, but today is seems like we've been very lucky."

After the fire died down Ben threw some dirt on it to prevent it from spreading then we climbed into the tent. In the tent he had already spread out a large sleeping bag. I crawled into the bag while he undressed before climbing in to join me. Reaching down I felt his already hard cock and said, "Mmmmm that feels nice. It feels almost like a weapon, maybe a large club. What were you planning on doing with that Sir?"

"I promise it isn't a weapon. I did see a really nice pussy earlier today I thought I might impale that sweet pussy on it. I'm pretty sure the pussy I saw was of trophy quality. I might have to get it mounted like hunters do with exceptional trophies."

"Sounds like that would be quite a catch. Maybe after you stuff and mount it you could show it off over your fireplace."

"I was thinking I would stuff and mount it right here."

"Sounds to me like the man has already made up his mind. Do you happen to have a license to hunt this endangered species?"

"That I do, but even if I didn't, I haven't seen any game wardens in the area."

"I would say you should seize the opportunity and claim your prize while it's still in range and within your sights."

He said, "My thoughts exactly," just before he rolled over on top of me and pushed his cock into me thereby marking and claiming his trophy.

There is something about getting fucked in a tent by a handsome man while on a mountain that makes it even more exciting and satisfying. This was not the hard and ferocious fucking I had experienced the night before, but was slower and gentler. My father-in-law was now almost making love to me. It was even different than what I experience with Paul. This large man lying on top of me as he worked his hard cock in and out of my body made me feel incredibly vulnerable yet so safe and protected. My pussy gripped his cock and as he slowly moved in and out I could feel the ridges along his hard shaft rub against my clit sending electrical impulses of pleasure directly to my brain.

123456...8